58 Reviews for Riverview Country Club

In-House Catering (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
Parking (1)
58 Riverview Country Club Reviews

The event coordinators here are amazing and so helpful. They set up everything just the way we wanted and made our special day stress free. We had a brunch reception and the food was delicious. Overall, it was fabulous!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married at Riverview on 12/31/2016. We got married indoors and had the reception immediately following. The entire thing flowed perfectly and there was plenty of room. Throughout the entire process Jacqueline was amazing. We also worked with Jenna a bit and she was very helpful while Jacqueline was away. We LOVED every single thing about the venue - the amazing views, location, amazing room, and how they went above and beyond to help us make our vision a reality. Jacqueline accommodated our every need and was extremely helpful. We had so much fun at the tasting and our guests raved about the food at our reception. I would 100% get married here again!

Profile Picture Georgia, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We just had our wedding this past Saturday, 11/5/16 - if you are considering booking Riverview - DO IT! We loved our wedding , from the breathtaking views surrounding the venue and the beautiful, unique ambiance inside - it was our dream wedding, and at a price we could afford! I lost count on how many guests came up to us and said it was the best wedding meal they've ever had and we also received countless compliments on how beautiful everything was. I'd also like to mention as two brides - we had no issues - this venue is very LGBT friendly. We worked with both Jenna and Jacqueline- closer to the day we worked more with Jacqueline. They were both very responsive the whole time. We booked 18 months in advance and any email I sent was answered with in 24 hours most times much quicker than that. We did a lot of DIY projects and Jacqueline and the staff executed everything perfectly ! Thank you so much Riverview, for a perfect day!

Profile Picture Joanna, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You will not be disappointed booking your wedding at Riverview. The venue is beautiful andJacquelyn and Jenna were instrumental in making our daughter's wedding everything she has dreamt of all her life. We got nothing but praise from our guests starting with the breathtaking views to the food. No rubber chicken at this reception! I highly recommend Riverview for your wedding and reception. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you to everyone at Riverview for making our wedding day a fairy-tale!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

5 stars across the board! Riverview speaks for itself, we barely had to do a thing! Jenna was more than willing to work with us and gave us a wedding even better than we ever dreamed! Our wedding has been called classy, beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, etc. and a lot has to do with the venue! Our guests only had compliments when it came to the food as well. I couldn't help but give Jenna a big hug when it was all over.

Profile Picture Amber-Rose, 5/13/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

WOW! Just sums up everyone's opinion of the night. Our guests just loved the venue and the beauty of it. We loved Riverview for many reasons, but one of our favorite aspects of the venue was the view. The view of the Lehigh Valley can be seen almost a full 360 degrees from the inside of the building. The landscaping and the course are very well kept. Being golfers, we were looking for that. My husband is an architect and he absolutely loved the design of the venue as I was already sold just by looking at pictures! His fine eye for venue detail was the main reason that we didn't go with the other venues that we toured. We instantly said that this venue was for us!
We also loved the food. The food isn't your standard mini hotdogs and spinach puff. Every part of the menu that we had to pick from were so unique and gourmet. All from the appetizers to the main course.. everything was delicious. It is nice hearing weeks later from your guests that "The food was so good" As a couple, we wanted the people to enjoy their dinner/apps and that they did!
Lastly, being from Delaware, I needed to communicate via email with all of my questions. There were times that I felt that I was bothering them, but the girls were so patient and understanding and flexible. Not only were they great with responding to email, but their flexibility really helped ease the nerves of the bride and groom! Thank you so much for a day to remember. We will never forget how smooth you made this night go!

Profile Picture Kaitlin , 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had our wedding here last weekend and it was absolutely incredible! From the moment we started working with Jenna and Jacquelyn we knew Riverview was it! The venue itself is breathtaking and the girls are such a pleasure to work with! We received countless compliments from our guests about Riverview, how beautiful it was and how great the food was! Overall an amazing venue!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything about our wedding at Riverview was perfect! Jacquelyn was so helpful throughout all of the planning and made sure we had everything we wanted. The venue is absolutely beautiful and suited our style very well. The food was amazing and many guests told us that it was the best wedding food they had ever had! It is reasonably priced for such a great venue and food options. I would definitely recommend this venue for any occasion!

Profile Picture Nadine, 1/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

My husband and I were married here this past Saturday. The venue itself is so beautiful and unique. From the fireplace, to the ceiling to floor glass windows, to the beautiful walkway that leads to a gazebo. Not only is Riverview beautiful, it is a great value. I consider myself a budget bride and was able to get small appetizers, a buffet dinner (there is also plated service and station style for a little more money), a huge dessert display, and standard open bar on our somewhat modest budget for 80 guests. Riverview by far had the best prices for this area. I'm still shocked how much we got for what we paid. Throughout the whole planning process, Jenna and Jacquelyn were extremely responsive. I emailed them quite a lot, and always got a fast and thorough response. We dropped off all our decor the night before, one of the event coordinators came on her day off to be there so we could do this. The day of the reception we came and almost everything had been done for us. When the night is over, their staff boxes everything up for you-- all you have to do is bring it out to your car. I cannot recommend this place enough. Extremely capable event coordinators, beautiful venue, great food, amazing price.

Profile Picture Alana, 11/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is gorgeous inside and out. The staff was attentive to the needs of my bridal party, myself, and every single guest. Jenna and Jackie were helpful from the moment I first met them to see the place until I walked down the aisle. The food quality and quantity was excellent. The price for what I received was beyond reasonable.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our reception for our wedding on August 1, 2015 was at Riverview Country Club. The venue is gorgeous, we got so many compliments from guests on how beautiful the room and grounds were and also on how good the food was. We had a gorgeous day for our wedding so guests were able to mingle on the outside deck throughout the night. We worked with Jenna when planning our wedding. Jenna was responsive to emails and met with us to go over the details and timeline of the reception. She put together notes on what we discussed and verified them with us. It was a very easy planning process. On the actual wedding day, Jenna was not there, the other wedding planner was. That was not a problem for us (they are both wonderful and work well together), however there were a few minor miscommunications (i.e. we discussed keeping the bar open for dinner and we initially were told it was closing). We were also not told ahead of time that we had to take all our decorations and cake at the end of the night, which caused some chaos finding enough people to carry everything back to the hotel. Besides those two minor things, our wedding reception was perfect. We highly recommend Riverview, it is one of the most beautiful venues in the Lehigh Valley!

Profile Picture Breanne, 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is nothing but wonderful things to say about Riverview, their staff, and Jackie and Jenna. They were so accommodating to all my questions, wants, and thoughts. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect due to the fact that there was nothing that I had to deal with, it was all taken care of. If you want an easy to work with venue, Riverview is it!

Profile Picture User3980361, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a better wedding venue. Riverview Country Club is located in the most beautiful area, surrounded by mountains and beautiful flowers, and even though it rained a bit before my ceremony, every single wedding picture came out gorgeous. Everyone I worked with at Riverview was incredibly helpful and flexible, and absolutely made my wedding day so special. I loved every moment of my wedding day, and a big thank you to everyone at Riverview for making the day as smooth as possible. I would definitely recommend Riverview Country Club to anyone wanting to get married in a scenic, elegant, and modern wedding facility.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jenna and Jacqueline were absolutely amazing to work with. They were so helpful and answered all of my e-mails promptly. The venue itself is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and the food was delicious. Riverview Country Club is THE perfect place for a wedding ceremony and reception!

Profile Picture User4832646, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Riverview. We had our reception there and it was absolutely perfect. My husband and I planned everything ourselves and went through Jenna as the contact person. She was wonderful..answering every question right away and helping us with organizing every part of the reception. I had a lot of DIY decorations including centerpieces and a candy bar for favors....Riverview was amazing to work with in setting everything up exactly how I had asked. Everything looked amazing. The venue itself is gorgeous it doesn't even need much decorating because it speaks for itself including the view of the golf course and mountains.

The food was great....All of our guests said how good the food was from appetizers to entrees. Myself and the groom didn't really get a chance to eat our entrees but Riverview had it packed for us to take with after the reception which was awesome! I have nothing bad to say about Riverview. Everything was great throughout our whole planning process and during the reception. I would highly recommend taking a look for your reception or any event!

Profile Picture User3620187, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say more about the people at Riverview and how beautiful everything was. We worked mainly with Jackie there and got along VERY well with her. They were extremely accommodating with our requests, helped us with every aspect of our reception, and even help put together favors and set them up for us! We received tons of compliments on the food, how much fun people had, and the setting is beyond compare for sunsets and pictures and everything. We had a 140 people and we all fit perfectly in the villa and had a pretty big dance floor! I would not change a single thing about my wedding reception there!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/2/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place, great food, friendly staff. Great people to work with.

Profile Picture Jaime, 4/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at Riverview Country Club. I cannot say enough things about how amazing our experience was. Jenna is wonderful to work with and made the planning process so easy. Everyone complimented us on how gorgeous the venue was and how delicious the food was. We loved the patio outside, the stone work, fountain, etc! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! It was perfect!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Riverview is a truly unique wedding venue. We had both our ceremony and reception there, and our guests raved about how beautiful it was inside and out. Our pictures are incredible and don't even do the day justice!! We had a lot of creative ways of making the venue special to our tastes (both inside and out) and the staff was open to any ideas we had. Jenna was very responsive to all questions I had, and always responded within a day or 2 (I had a lot of questions!) We couldn't be happier with our choice in a venue!

Profile Picture Adrienne and Adam, 9/1/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved our venue! Jenna was incredible to work with. She was so flexible and set us several meetings with us to make us feel comfortable. Everything we asked for, we received. I left her with a ton of decorations, favors, and directions and everything came out perfectly. We got so many compliments on the venue. Everyone wondered where we found this beautiful place. We couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture User3457104, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I've always enjoyed my experiences with riverview and the staff there. It is a beautiful building and a great back drop and the flexibility and pricing are very reasonable. Thanks again Jenna for making our day stress free and will always recommend riverview.

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Riverview Country Club provided me with the wedding of my dreams!!! I couldn't have picked a better location for my wedding ceremony & reception. The natural beauty of the venue speaks for itself. I've received countless compliments from my guests about Riverview, specifically the food which was ALL delicious. Jenna & Jackie were extremely accommodating & flexible. The staff provided us with a wonderful day that ran smoothly due to their great attention to detail. Do not hesitate to book this venue, it will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

River view is an amazing beautiful place. I got married in June and the venue was beautifully landscaped.

Profile Picture User2950365, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews