Riverside Catering Reviews

1 User photo

Riverside Catering 1

Angela Menchaca · Getting married on 11/02/2019

They're Hired!

Excellent presentation for food tasting, delicious food, quick responses, flexible and competitive pricing. Cindy at Riverside Catering is great. Booked them for a December wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Riverside Catering's reply:

Aww...Thank you for the kind words and 5 star rating!! I look forward to working with your family!
  • Zil3790

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

Recommend!!!

I loved Riverside catering! They are all so kind and helpful, and of course the food was delicious!! Everyone complemented on how good the food was. I also loved how they made a to go plate for us!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Riverside Catering's reply:

Thank you for the 5 Stars!! Congratulations to you and Jose!! Blessings to you both for many happy years.
  • Lexus

Lexus Haecker · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Food and People!

Riverside's food was top notch and I had so many compliments about it. Everyone was polite and very professional and on time with everything. Great experience!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/01/2019

AMAZING wedding food!!

I can't say enough great things about Cindy and her team. First off, she was willing to meet us wherever we wanted for our tasting, so we decided on a park by the river in Boerne. When we got there the food was nice and hot and she brought more than enough for us to taste/share. The hardest part was deciding what we wanted because everything was so good.
    Day of the wedding they showed up right on time and were quiet as a mouse setting up at the reception hall which was right next to our ceremony. They were very professional and efficient. There was no slow down in the lines while serving the guests and the clean up was just as quick.
    I have had nothing but amazing reviews from all of our guests. I even had one of my family members say "your wedding was beautiful, but oh my god where did you get your food!? It was the best wedding food I've ever had!"
    We can't thank Riverside Catering enough for the great service and incredible spread of food. The Mac and Cheese bar we did was my favorite part and 2 months later we are still hearing about it from friends. I would absolutely recommend Riverside catering to anyone needing great food and professional service all at a very fair price.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Riverside Catering's reply:

Thank you! It was great working with you. We were honored to be apart of such a special moment in your life. Makes me so happy to hear that everyone loved our food. Thanks for taking time to give us 5 stars and tell about your experience. :)

Megan · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Texas BBQ

We loved Cindy from the time of our tasting until our wedding night. The tasting was such a nice preview of what she has to offer. We loved that we could add appetizers and interchange meals! Our guests raved about the Mac and cheese bar and couldn’t get over how much they loved the meal. Cindy was always responsive and easy to work with! We recommend Riverside catering for your catering needs!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Riverside Catering's reply:

Thank you Megan! It was an honor to be apart of your big day and so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed our food! Blessings to you both!!
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 11/10/2018

Great for a no-nonsense wedding buffet

The food was great and the price was right. Dealing with Cindy was easy and the food came right as planned. Everyone at the wedding raved about it.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

People are still talking about the food!

I can not recommend Cindy and her crew enough! From day one Cindy made everything so easy from setting up a tasting to creating our menu. I never had anyone talk about wedding food weeks after the wedding but our family and friends absolutely loved the food and won't stop talking about it. We did the mac n cheese bar during cocktail hour that everyone has been raving about. It was so nice after our entrance to come to our head table and have our food waiting for us. They even packed to go boxes for our hotel room. We chose the brisket, sausage and tequilla lime chicken and it was so delicious. They moved all our guests through the buffet line fast and had everything cleared off tables promptly as well. It was a stress free experience working with Cindy and I am so thankful we did because she made our wedding that much more amazing. I would highly recommend Riverside catering for anyone looking for their wedding or special event!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Shaelene

Shaelene Tims · Married on 10/27/2018

Catering with food that is better than restaurant quality!

The food was incredible. Their service was excellent. Highly recommend.
    Literally the best banquet style eating I’ve ever had.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Riverside Catering's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars!!! Congratulations to you and Nick! Blessings to you both for many years of happiness!!

Jenna Reardon · Married on 10/27/2018

responsive and accommodating

I would highly recommend Riverside Catering for any event. I received so many compliments on the food the night of our wedding. Any time I had questions along the way, they were so responsive in getting back to me. Our ceremony ended much quicker than we thought it would. They were nice enough to serve dinner 15-20 minutes early. Now I am not saying that they can do this every time. However, it was so nice that they were willing to for us. That doesn't seem like a long time, but when your guests are sitting around and have already gone to the bar to get a drink, it seems like an eternity. There were also two meals set aside for both me and my husband. That was not something we had discussed. They are just extremely thoughtful. You should definitely book them for your event.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Riverside Catering's reply:

Aww.. Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you!! Congratulations and many blessings!!

Angela · Married on 07/21/2018

Riverside Catering was incredibly helpful and informative, answering any question I had in a timely manner. Their prices were very reasonable. They showed up on time, did a great job making their buffet display blend beautifully with our wedding decorations, and were very professional and respectful while serving the food and cleaning up after. And the food was outstanding! We had many people request the name of the caterer! They made my job as Mother-of-the-Bride so much easier! I didn't have to worry about the food and was able to focus on more important things. They took care of everything! I highly recommend Riverside Catering and will use them again the next time I am in need of a caterer.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/07/2018

Riverside Catering and Cindy's Team were the greatest. Cindy was so responsive to emails and call prior to the wedding. The service and the food was amazing. Everyone at our wedding was impressed by the professionalism that Riverside catering carried with them throughout the evening. Cindy it was great working with you and will always keep you in mind for future catering events!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Joanna · Married on 06/23/2018

Great service from beginning to end. We called very close to the wedding date and were thankful the date was available. Bride and groom scheduled a tasting and the food was amazing. Staff on the day of the event was amazing and considerate. They served, cleaned up, made to-go meals, and packed up the leftovers. Overall a great and convenient experience.

Joanna Stone
    Coordinator

Sent on 06/27/2018

Tara · Married on 06/09/2018

We are still receiving compliments on the food! Highly recommend the mac and cheese!!
    Great value!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2018

The food was absolutely delicious (especially the turkey!), my husband and I were so happy with the quality and service provided. Cindy was very easy to work with and answered all the questions we had promptly. We are so glad we picked Riverside Catering, they helped make our wedding day special!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Liza · Married on 05/05/2018

Had such a wonderful experience with Riverside Catering. They were prompt and professional. The food was amazing and the set up was beautiful! Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jake · Married on 05/05/2018

My guests and myself along with my wife could not be happier! Food was incredible, hot, and served perfectly never saw a line. Also our guest had multiple plates and everyone was stuffed. Also we took a lot of food home and it's still delicious! I could not recommend this catering any more. Seriouslly you will not be disappointed

Sent on 05/08/2018

Riverside Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review! It was an honor to be apart of your special day! Congratulations and many blessings to you and LIza :)

Arielle · Married on 04/20/2018

Our food was delicious! The staff were able t serve our 180 guests so quickly thru the buffet line! They also brought a Decorations to add around the buffet table that matches our theme beautifully!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Dina · Married on 04/20/2018

Won't go wrong picking Riverside Catering! The food was outstanding. Received several text messages and compliments regarding how delicious everything was and what great portions they received.
    Thanks, again!

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 03/17/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Riverside Catering! They were extremely responsive, professional, and many of our guests said it was the best catered meal they’d ever had, not to mention their prices were better than anyone I found in the Hill Country. Perfect for our Fredericksburg wedding. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Michael · Married on 03/17/2018

Not only was the food delicious, but the portions are amazing as well. I will be using Riverside for all my events. Truly, a great experience.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Riverside Catering's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our food :) Thank you for choosing us to be apart of such a special day in your life!

Jamie · Married on 03/16/2018

Very friendly and helpful. Whenever I needed something they were really quick to respond and ppl are still raving about how good the food was.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Denise · Married on 03/11/2018

We would use Riverside Catering again. The food was wonderful and everyone was greAt to work with.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Gabriella · Married on 02/17/2018

Riverside catering not only provided good service but made my wedding even more enjoyable with their amazing food! When we first met Cindy she was very professional and allowed us to try her delicious food. I was a huge fan of her macaroni and cheese! She was very prompt and gave excellent service at my wedding. Thank you Cindy for making my day more memorable!

Sent on 11/27/2017

C · Married on 02/17/2018

Riverside Catering was an excellent choice for a wedding reception (200+ guests) in Ingram, Texas. Everything from the food tasting, menu choices, pricing, set up, serving and cleanup was meticulously planned and professionally executed. Many thanks to Cindy and the Riverside Catering staff for a flawless evening and a warm, delicious meal.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Riverside Catering's reply:

Thank so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you an d Beth. Many blessings to you and your family.