Riverfront Photography Reviews

28 Reviews for Riverfront Photography

28 Riverfront Photography Reviews
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/05/2018

We haven't had the big day yet but initially meeting Bruce...he is amazing! So personable and engaging. You wont regret reaching out to him.

• Krystin

Krystin · Married on 06/02/2018

This is the third time we had worked with Bruce Johnson & his team. We cannot say enough good things about him, his employees, his company and his passion for his work and customers!

angela · Married on 10/28/2017

WOW. That's all I have to say about Riverfront Photography! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

From the start, Bruce was fantastic at planning and laying out our photography plan for our wedding. The day of, he sent two photographers with the girls to get ready - a photographer with the guys while they got ready - a photographer for the church and then at one point, we had 1-3 photographers capturing every moment (big or small) at the reception. They got every angle we could have asked for, every group shot we wanted with all the people we wanted. They were amazing at capturing a ton of candids and all the love that was shared on our special day. They never got in the way of anything, either.

Bruce was so accommodating. He had several phone conversations with my mom and I, often repeating himself. He answered every question we had going in. He was the optimistic one when it was pouring down rain and I was panicking. He said it would work out fine and sure enough, it did. I was blown away by the photos he took while at our reception.

I will say this: I didn't realize how much more than a photographer this team ended up being. The women who were there to photograph the girls getting ready and me (the bride) getting my dress on, ran errands for me - helped me unzip things...they acted an extra set of hands.

I can't say enough good things about this team. They were worth every penny and I would jump at the chance to work with them again!

Emily · Married on 10/27/2017

Bruce, the owner of the company, is one of the most sincere people I have ever met. He truly wants your wedding to be one of the best days of your life. I could not have been more happy with the stunning photos he took of my wedding. He has captured memories that I will cherish forever. You can’t go wrong with the quality and professionalism his company provides.

Hannah · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I are extremely happy we booked Riverfront Photography for our wedding. Bruce was the lead photographer and Alyssa was our second photographer. Both of them were very patient and always asked us throughout the night what we wanted pictures of. Bruce was always around and I could just ask him anytime to snap a picture right then and there. He made sure to take all the pictures my husband and I wanted throughout the night. We loved how there were 2 photographers that were taking pictures the entire day and throughout the night. The price was reasonable and we would highly recommend Riverfront Photography!

Adam · Married on 04/22/2017

Bruce and his team recently shot our daughter's wedding. Bruce has known us since our daughter and his daughter walked into kindergarten as nervous little girls on their first day of school. It seemed only fitting that he be the one to capture this special day. Let me tell you.....he did just that! He was with us at the salon, in the dressing rooms at the church, during the ceremony, and at the reception capturing EVERY single moment. We have absolutely gorgeous photos to go back and remember just how amazing the day was. I would highly recommend Riverfront Photography for all your wedding needs.

Carly · Married on 10/14/2016

I am so happy we went with Riverfront Photography for our wedding. Bruce and Aeron did an amazing job and were very accommodating to our needs for the day of. Bruce shot the guys getting ready and Aeron was with the girls as we got our hair/makeup done and the getting ready process. They shot a lot of candid photos and did such a good job taking photos of the bridal party and my husband and I in the hour we had between the wedding and reception. `I would highly recommend Riverfront Photography for any special occasion especially your wedding day!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2016

Bruce and Alyssa were outstanding, extremely friendly, accomidating, outgoing and all around great people. The wedding party and guests still talk about them whenever our wedding is brought up. So many beautiful pictures taken by both photographers. I recommend riverfront photography for anyone and any event! Simply the best!

Gina · Married on 07/23/2016

When I met Bruce, I knew instantly he was a perfect fit for our wedding. Bruce was extremely energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about delivering exactly what we wanted from him one our special day. Bruce answered numerous emails over the course of a year, in a very timely manner. When it came to the week of the event, we had a straight line of communication and expectations before the big day.
    Aeron was our first photographer to arrive. She was extremely professional, on time and all over every detail. These two captured every moment, not only of us and our bridal party, but all of the exciting moments of our guests celebrating right along with us! Thank you Bruce and Aeron for giving us a chance to relive our special day through the photographs that tell the perfect story!

Kara · Married on 04/16/2016

I don't know where to begin! Bruce & Aeron were phenomenal! The two trainees with them were wonderful as well. From the very start they were professional & made us feel extremely comfortable. They worked a very long day & still had an amazing amount of energy up until the very end of the night. We knew that we would have so many awesome pictures to chose from & wow do we! I highly recommend this company - we are forever grateful for their hard work.

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

Excellent!! We had Larissa and Karissa as our photographers and they were amazing! They showed early and took pictures of all the girls getting ready and they also stood in the pouring rain to take pictures for us. They were great and so much fun and easy to work with. The pictures came out amazing. My husband and I were very happy with the service.

Bridget · Married on 09/05/2015

Cassie and Larissa did our wedding on Sept 5th and I cannot begin to tell to how happy we were. They did such an amazing job (as Bruce assured us that they would)! Not only did they take gorgeous pictures, but they were truly a huge part of our special day. They took so much care and helped us through our day like they were family. We Love Riverfront Photography!! -Bridget and Michael Goertler

Kelly · Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with RFP! We met Bruce at a bridal show, and you can tell he is passionate about this company and his employees. Cassie and Larissa were the photographers for our wedding and they worked so hard to make sure we had beautiful pictures, paid attention to detail, and captured every moment!
    We were fortunate enough to have them with us for the ENTIRE day, they were so sweet and helpful throughout the whole wedding from getting ready, reveal pictures, bridal party pre-ceremony pictures, ceremony/reception pictures, and family pictures. You can tell they enjoy what they do, they showed enthusiasm and were excited to shoot at different locations, try new poses I picked from Pinterest, and even with the sparklers at night! We had a ton of fun with them and my pictures are amazing!

Kaleigh · Married on 06/27/2015

Cassie and Erin were amazing. They constantly checked in with us during the day and phone calls before the wedding. They captured every moment and were so flexible. We loved the no time and location limits. We love that our package included our pictures on a flash drive so we can do whatever we want with them. We will be recommending Riverfront to all friends and family!

Daniel · Married on 06/20/2015

From our first interaction with Bruce Johnson, we knew that we wanted him to be our photographer. He is outgoing, funny, energetic, and made us feel comfortable, which we felt was important for our photographer since they have a large role in our special day. We met Bruce Johnson at a bridal show in Cleveland and we booked him one week later. We would have booked him immediately but we wanted to do some research to be sure that we were making the right decision. We absolutely did. Bruce and Riverfront Photography offered 2 photographers with no time or location limits, plus the rights to all our photos for a very reasonable price.

Bruce and Paige were our wedding photographers and they made sure to make our day special. They were very professional, outgoing, and controlled the flow of photographs so that we were able to get all the shots we wanted.

Having 2 photographers made a huge difference, and we spoke with Bruce prior to the wedding to go over all the details of the wedding day, which helped tremendously. We ended up with over 1,500 photos from all aspects of our special day and we couldn't be happier with the results. We would highly recommend Riverfront Photography, both for quality and for the value you will get with them.

Pamela · Married on 10/25/2014

Bruce and his staff were very professional and courteous. They were right there for each important photo and were good at getting the candid shots as well. I can't wait to see the photos!!

Miranda · Married on 06/28/2013

Bruce and his team photographed our wedding and did an amazing job! By the end of the night, they were truly considered friends :) Their energy was a good mix with our crowd and we are so glad we chose Riverfront for our photography! We would highly recommend Bruce and his girls to capture all those unforgettable moments during your special day!

Richelle · Married on 06/01/2013

I don't even know where to start... Bruce and the girls were absolutely amazing and so fun to work with! Our first meeting with Bruce we knew we really wanted him to shoot our wedding for us. You feel lie you've known each other for years; he is so friendly! You can also tell the passion and the love he has for what he does and that was really important to my husband and I. He could just go on and on about his cameras telling us stuff we didn't even know what it was! :) He is very easy to get ahold of and always quick to respond to calls/emails. We knew we made the right decision when Bruce met up with us to talk about something that had come up for the day of our wedding... he was always upfront and honest that his niece was getting married the same day as us and gave us the OPTION of sending out almost everyone else he had working for him to cover our wedding. After meeting up with some of the other girls and seeing they had the same passion as Bruce and also so professional, fun, easy going, we went with it. Just the fact the Bruce was so professional to sit us down and talk to us really meant a lot to us. He really kept his promise to us by letting us know that if we really wanted him to do our wedding he would because he already made that commitment previously. I know that not many people would do that... the girls went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. All of the pictures were amazing and we had so much fun together. Carissa knew that I had some ideas of different pictures I wanted and would text me throughout before the wedding and she was the one that reminded me of what I wanted because it was a bit overwhelming. They were all just amazing and I could go on and on about Bruce and his team. I would recommend them to everyone. Great service, value, amazing pictures, a blast to be around. Thanks again guys everything was amazing and better than I imagined it!!!

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

My husband and I along with the bridal party absoultey had a blast with Bruce and his two colleagues! We felt so comfortable with them and they did an awesome job! They made the stress of the wedding day so much easier because they kept us on a good schedule. They were very professional and stayed for the entire wedding while some photographers leave after a couple of hours. My husband and I would 100% recommend Bruce for a photographer. He was also very reasonable in price for the quality we received. Thanks Bruce for making our special day run smoothly!

Jessica and Kevin
    Broadview Heights, Ohio

Amy · Married on 11/06/2010

Wonderful pictures!! Great service! Bruce is wonderful!!!

Christina · Married on 06/13/2009

Bruce is a fanastic photographer. He loves what he does and it shows in the quality of his product. His prices are very reasonable and his packages are flexible. My husband and I had so much fun with Bruce on our wedding day. I know when we think back on our day, we will think of Bruce!

C · Married on 07/04/2008

Bruce did an amazing job! He is so helpful, respectful, and fun to work with!

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2008

Bruce was so easy going and he loves what he does. He is a great photographer and I recommend him all the time to people. Very very reasonably priced as well!

Meredith · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot recommend Riverfront Photography enough!!! We had our wedding in January and Bruce and Erin stayed with us all day to give us the most beautiful pictures! The weather ended up being terrible but they stayed positive all day and we still ended up with the most wonderful pictures! I cannot stress enough how much you get for your money too with this company, you get two photographers with no time limits and no location limits, you cannot beat that. Again, my husband and I cannot recommend Riverfront Photography enough!!