Riverfront Photography Reviews

34 Reviews for Riverfront Photography

• Jillian

Jillian Scullin · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Exceeded my expectations

Bruce and his team came recommended by a friend. Right off the bat I loved his flexibility to work with my budget and needs. He was always available via email or TEXT which was convenient. I spoke to Bruce the week of my wedding and he made the process very easy. Bruce and his team exceeded my expectations the day of my wedding. We had 4 photographers throughout the day. Every time I turned around to look for a photographer to capture a picture they were right there but were never an annoyance. I did not even notice them 95% of the time. The best part about is there were no time limits. I did not have to worry about them leaving and missing anything. Riverfront Photography is afforordable, fun, professional and an AMAZING value.

I would recommend Riverfront to every bride. You would be crazy not to book them.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome photographers!

Bruce , Linsey and Nick were amazing! They were catching every memory they could of the wedding. They wanted to make the wedding memorable for us with photos! Thank you all!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Sydney Poole · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Photographers!

I can’t say enough great things about Riverfront Photography! From the start, Bruce was extremely helpful. He explained all of the packages to me and helped me choose the best option based on my budget.
    You have two photographers with you the ENTIRE day- and they really mean the whole day! Our photographers were Aeron and Brandon. Both took absolutely amazing photos! I’m so happy with the photos and the amount. We have a total of about 1,200 pictures so really the entire day was captured for us.
    I highly recommend Riverfront Photography, and more specifically, Aeron and Brandon!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Chris & Alise · Married on 07/13/2019

A Dream Come True

What an absolute dream! We interviewed four different photographers back in December 2017 for our July 2019 wedding, and Bruce sold us within the first five minutes of meeting with him. Picking Bruce and Riverfront Photography was an absolutely phenomenal decision, and our photos came out absolutely flawless!

Bruce was attentive, responsive, and very caring throughout the entire planning process. He ended up shooting our engagement photos which we thought would be an awkward experience but Bruce made us entirely comfortable and it was a breeze. They came out perfect and we couldn't have expected anything else.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Bruce was very responsive and professional even though I'm sure he was very busy. On the wedding day itself, he and his assistant Lindsey were not only professional, prompt, and courteous, but they also kept things moving. In the pre-wedding photos/formals, I was absolutely clueless as to what poses and locations would work best and Bruce was 100% on top of that. He had some impromptu ideas that ended up turning out absolutely spectacular.

He and Lindsey both rode the limo bus between the ceremony and the reception, and even took a video on one of our bridesmaid's phones of the group of us enjoying ourselves. Lindsey even ended up in some group shots that we will be able to laugh about forever.

During the reception, Bruce and Lindsey were catching the best day of our lives; we never even noticed they were there, and the photos turned out beautiful. They truly captured the best moments with absolute perfection, and we are forever grateful for the experience, and the memories created.

Thank you to Bruce, Lindsey, and the entire Riverfront team for your professionalism, attention to detail, and utmost customer service throughout the entire wedding. You are truly perfect.

If you are reading this review and you're considering choosing another vendor for your wedding, you are making the wrong decision by not booking Riverfront Photography.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Elizabeth Henrich · Married on 10/20/2018

Best in Akron

We were blessed to have Aeron and Bruce photograph our wedding. They were extremely professional and really kept us on schedule throughout the day. We had only talked over the phone before the big day, but everything went perfectly and the pictures turned out beautiful! Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Cassie

Cassie Sheets · Married on 10/06/2018

They were awesome!!

We had a great time with Bruce and Michael! All of our photos are breath taking. Our favorite things: they were with us ALL day at unlimited locations, we have the rights to ALL our photos, and best of all we had two photographers. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/05/2018

We haven't had the big day yet but initially meeting Bruce...he is amazing! So personable and engaging. You wont regret reaching out to him.

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Krystin

Krystin · Married on 06/02/2018

This is the third time we had worked with Bruce Johnson & his team. We cannot say enough good things about him, his employees, his company and his passion for his work and customers!

Sent on 06/13/2018

angela · Married on 10/28/2017

WOW. That's all I have to say about Riverfront Photography! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

From the start, Bruce was fantastic at planning and laying out our photography plan for our wedding. The day of, he sent two photographers with the girls to get ready - a photographer with the guys while they got ready - a photographer for the church and then at one point, we had 1-3 photographers capturing every moment (big or small) at the reception. They got every angle we could have asked for, every group shot we wanted with all the people we wanted. They were amazing at capturing a ton of candids and all the love that was shared on our special day. They never got in the way of anything, either.

Bruce was so accommodating. He had several phone conversations with my mom and I, often repeating himself. He answered every question we had going in. He was the optimistic one when it was pouring down rain and I was panicking. He said it would work out fine and sure enough, it did. I was blown away by the photos he took while at our reception.

I will say this: I didn't realize how much more than a photographer this team ended up being. The women who were there to photograph the girls getting ready and me (the bride) getting my dress on, ran errands for me - helped me unzip things...they acted an extra set of hands.

I can't say enough good things about this team. They were worth every penny and I would jump at the chance to work with them again!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Emily · Married on 10/27/2017

Bruce, the owner of the company, is one of the most sincere people I have ever met. He truly wants your wedding to be one of the best days of your life. I could not have been more happy with the stunning photos he took of my wedding. He has captured memories that I will cherish forever. You can’t go wrong with the quality and professionalism his company provides.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I are extremely happy we booked Riverfront Photography for our wedding. Bruce was the lead photographer and Alyssa was our second photographer. Both of them were very patient and always asked us throughout the night what we wanted pictures of. Bruce was always around and I could just ask him anytime to snap a picture right then and there. He made sure to take all the pictures my husband and I wanted throughout the night. We loved how there were 2 photographers that were taking pictures the entire day and throughout the night. The price was reasonable and we would highly recommend Riverfront Photography!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Adam · Married on 04/22/2017

Bruce and his team recently shot our daughter's wedding. Bruce has known us since our daughter and his daughter walked into kindergarten as nervous little girls on their first day of school. It seemed only fitting that he be the one to capture this special day. Let me tell you.....he did just that! He was with us at the salon, in the dressing rooms at the church, during the ceremony, and at the reception capturing EVERY single moment. We have absolutely gorgeous photos to go back and remember just how amazing the day was. I would highly recommend Riverfront Photography for all your wedding needs.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Carly · Married on 10/14/2016

I am so happy we went with Riverfront Photography for our wedding. Bruce and Aeron did an amazing job and were very accommodating to our needs for the day of. Bruce shot the guys getting ready and Aeron was with the girls as we got our hair/makeup done and the getting ready process. They shot a lot of candid photos and did such a good job taking photos of the bridal party and my husband and I in the hour we had between the wedding and reception. `I would highly recommend Riverfront Photography for any special occasion especially your wedding day!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Megan · Married on 09/16/2016

Bruce and Alyssa were outstanding, extremely friendly, accomidating, outgoing and all around great people. The wedding party and guests still talk about them whenever our wedding is brought up. So many beautiful pictures taken by both photographers. I recommend riverfront photography for anyone and any event! Simply the best!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Gina · Married on 07/23/2016

When I met Bruce, I knew instantly he was a perfect fit for our wedding. Bruce was extremely energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about delivering exactly what we wanted from him one our special day. Bruce answered numerous emails over the course of a year, in a very timely manner. When it came to the week of the event, we had a straight line of communication and expectations before the big day.
    Aeron was our first photographer to arrive. She was extremely professional, on time and all over every detail. These two captured every moment, not only of us and our bridal party, but all of the exciting moments of our guests celebrating right along with us! Thank you Bruce and Aeron for giving us a chance to relive our special day through the photographs that tell the perfect story!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Kara · Married on 04/16/2016

I don't know where to begin! Bruce & Aeron were phenomenal! The two trainees with them were wonderful as well. From the very start they were professional & made us feel extremely comfortable. They worked a very long day & still had an amazing amount of energy up until the very end of the night. We knew that we would have so many awesome pictures to chose from & wow do we! I highly recommend this company - we are forever grateful for their hard work.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

Excellent!! We had Larissa and Karissa as our photographers and they were amazing! They showed early and took pictures of all the girls getting ready and they also stood in the pouring rain to take pictures for us. They were great and so much fun and easy to work with. The pictures came out amazing. My husband and I were very happy with the service.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Bridget · Married on 09/05/2015

Cassie and Larissa did our wedding on Sept 5th and I cannot begin to tell to how happy we were. They did such an amazing job (as Bruce assured us that they would)! Not only did they take gorgeous pictures, but they were truly a huge part of our special day. They took so much care and helped us through our day like they were family. We Love Riverfront Photography!! -Bridget and Michael Goertler

Sent on 10/12/2015

Katlyn · Married on 09/05/2015

I cannot even begin to explain in words how wonderful Riverfront Photography is! We started off looking at photographers at bridal shows and I wanted a photographer that not only had talent but was outgoing as well. Bruce and his crew are it! My husband hates getting his picture taken and loved all of the moments he had with Bruce capturing our wedding day. Not only are they professional (including their dress) but you can tell when they are taking pictures that they truly enjoy and love what they are doing. I have so many amazing pictures, many of which were fantastic moments that as a bride I missed. All of the guests loved our photographers, their personalities and the amazing pictures they captured! I would recommend them to every bride. Bruce really does hold up to his words and helps make your wedding day that much more special.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with RFP! We met Bruce at a bridal show, and you can tell he is passionate about this company and his employees. Cassie and Larissa were the photographers for our wedding and they worked so hard to make sure we had beautiful pictures, paid attention to detail, and captured every moment!
    We were fortunate enough to have them with us for the ENTIRE day, they were so sweet and helpful throughout the whole wedding from getting ready, reveal pictures, bridal party pre-ceremony pictures, ceremony/reception pictures, and family pictures. You can tell they enjoy what they do, they showed enthusiasm and were excited to shoot at different locations, try new poses I picked from Pinterest, and even with the sparklers at night! We had a ton of fun with them and my pictures are amazing!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Kaleigh · Married on 06/27/2015

Cassie and Erin were amazing. They constantly checked in with us during the day and phone calls before the wedding. They captured every moment and were so flexible. We loved the no time and location limits. We love that our package included our pictures on a flash drive so we can do whatever we want with them. We will be recommending Riverfront to all friends and family!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Daniel · Married on 06/20/2015

From our first interaction with Bruce Johnson, we knew that we wanted him to be our photographer. He is outgoing, funny, energetic, and made us feel comfortable, which we felt was important for our photographer since they have a large role in our special day. We met Bruce Johnson at a bridal show in Cleveland and we booked him one week later. We would have booked him immediately but we wanted to do some research to be sure that we were making the right decision. We absolutely did. Bruce and Riverfront Photography offered 2 photographers with no time or location limits, plus the rights to all our photos for a very reasonable price.

Bruce and Paige were our wedding photographers and they made sure to make our day special. They were very professional, outgoing, and controlled the flow of photographs so that we were able to get all the shots we wanted.

Having 2 photographers made a huge difference, and we spoke with Bruce prior to the wedding to go over all the details of the wedding day, which helped tremendously. We ended up with over 1,500 photos from all aspects of our special day and we couldn't be happier with the results. We would highly recommend Riverfront Photography, both for quality and for the value you will get with them.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Pamela · Married on 10/25/2014

Bruce and his staff were very professional and courteous. They were right there for each important photo and were good at getting the candid shots as well. I can't wait to see the photos!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Miranda · Married on 06/28/2013

Bruce and his team photographed our wedding and did an amazing job! By the end of the night, they were truly considered friends :) Their energy was a good mix with our crowd and we are so glad we chose Riverfront for our photography! We would highly recommend Bruce and his girls to capture all those unforgettable moments during your special day!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Richelle · Married on 06/01/2013

I don't even know where to start... Bruce and the girls were absolutely amazing and so fun to work with! Our first meeting with Bruce we knew we really wanted him to shoot our wedding for us. You feel lie you've known each other for years; he is so friendly! You can also tell the passion and the love he has for what he does and that was really important to my husband and I. He could just go on and on about his cameras telling us stuff we didn't even know what it was! :) He is very easy to get ahold of and always quick to respond to calls/emails. We knew we made the right decision when Bruce met up with us to talk about something that had come up for the day of our wedding... he was always upfront and honest that his niece was getting married the same day as us and gave us the OPTION of sending out almost everyone else he had working for him to cover our wedding. After meeting up with some of the other girls and seeing they had the same passion as Bruce and also so professional, fun, easy going, we went with it. Just the fact the Bruce was so professional to sit us down and talk to us really meant a lot to us. He really kept his promise to us by letting us know that if we really wanted him to do our wedding he would because he already made that commitment previously. I know that not many people would do that... the girls went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. All of the pictures were amazing and we had so much fun together. Carissa knew that I had some ideas of different pictures I wanted and would text me throughout before the wedding and she was the one that reminded me of what I wanted because it was a bit overwhelming. They were all just amazing and I could go on and on about Bruce and his team. I would recommend them to everyone. Great service, value, amazing pictures, a blast to be around. Thanks again guys everything was amazing and better than I imagined it!!!

Sent on 07/01/2013