RiverCrest Weddings Reviews

243 | Phoenixville, PA

243 Reviews for RiverCrest Weddings

Kristen K. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Amazing venue!

Words cannot describe how truly amazing our wedding was at Rivercrest in the middle of a pandemic! From our very first meeting with Michele to our wedding day, we were provided with excellent service and accommodations. Michele was always a phone call or email away with all of the ups and downs (which were many!) with COVID and changing restrictions. The staff was extremely prepared and exceptional with cleanliness and following COVID precautions to make all of our guests feel safe. All of our guests raved about the beautiful space and amazing food. I would not hesitate to recommend Rivercrest to anyone!

Sent on 02/27/2021

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Kristen, I miss you guys so very much! But, yes, thru the many, many ups and downs, I am so pleased to have had the opportunity to get you and Blake through it all so that you could have a fabulous celebration! All my best, always, Michele
  • Scott

Scott L. · Married on 03/09/2021

The wedding we dreamed of

What a venue! From the elegant ceremony space, to the gorgeous picture views, to the comfortable cocktail area, to the perfect ballroom, Rivercrest made the most special day of our lives fulfill all of our visions of what our wedding could be.

We planned the big day with the help of Michele, who made the process so much easier than anticipated. During each planning meeting, whether it was a food tasting or my wife, Courtney, and I practicing our first dance on the ballroom floor a few days before the wedding, Michele ensured our happiness with each decision, made sure all of our bases were covered, and had fun with us along the way.

Our coordinator the night of the wedding was Hekmet, and he was one of the most laid back yet competent event organizers I have seen. We had several moments where our planned timings were off, and Hekmet adjusted seamlessly, all while checking in with us in a completely relaxed manner. To be able to handle everything while not being overbearing to my wife and I during the evening could not have been an easy task.

If you take all of this and add terrific food and a wonderful vendor recommendation list, I could not think of a better place to celebrate a marriage. For any looking for a venue, Rivercrest should be at the top of the list for consideration.

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Jen

Jen H. · Married on 02/03/2021

Look no further! RiverCrest is the BEST!

Looking for a wedding venue? RiverCrest is the way to go!!! Our wedding was literally the weekend before Covid shut down the world. The staff at RiverCrest made sure every safety precaution was taken and really made everyone feel safe even though we were all still confused about what covid actually was. Besides the covid talk, the venue is BEAUTIFUL and Michele, Mary and their staff are amazing!! The day before the wedding, we went to the venue to drop off any items we had and we were told not to worry about anything because they will handle it all. And boy did they ever! The staff really made sure our special day went off without a hitch and were there with us every step of the way to make sure we stayed on track. Everything from the amazing food to the staff and the venue itself was perfect and I am so happy we chose RiverCrest!!

Sent on 03/10/2021

Brittiany H. · Married on 02/01/2021

Making the best of it!

The moment we walked in my fiancé knew this was where he wanted to get married. Working with Michele made me feel like we weren't even planning a wedding it was such a breeze. Rehearsal night we warned them something would go wrong and it did! I got there 45 minutes before the ceremony was to start and did not have hair or make up done. My husband and our flower girl (daughter) arrived 5 minutes late. The whole team was amazing with our guests while they waited and with us as we were getting ready after an already stressful day. Our guests are still raving about the mashed potato bar! We could not have asked for a better place to celebrate such an important date in our lives!!!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Brittiany,

A true team you and Josh are as I have never seen someone handle such an awful situation on their wedding with such grace! The important thing was at the end of the day, you were able to get married and celebrate and most importantly, she recovered like nothing was every wrong! I'm glad you had such a great night (after a not-so-great day) and I hope it is a night that you remember for decades to come! All my best, always, Michele

Marco P. · Married on 11/14/2020

The Perfect Day

We just got married on 11/14/2020 and it truly was the best day of my life! Obviously given the pandemic - planning a wedding was not the easiest thing I’ve ever done. However, Michele was such a pleasure to work with! She was so responsive and supportive during everything. Answering all our questions and even there just to send some support on the rough days. The team we had the day of the wedding were just as wonderful - I didn’t stress about a single thing. They ensured it was all taken care of! The food, the terrace, the ballroom - all of it was exactly what we wanted! I could not recommend RiverCrest enough!

Sent on 11/23/2020

C&M,
    It was certainly a rough year for planning a wedding but you both rolled with the punches and stuck it out and I am so pleased that it all worked out so beautifully for you! Thank you for allowing me to play a role in a very special day that surely no one will ever forget. Please always feel free to share photos with me at any time!
    All my best,

Angela S. · Married on 08/14/2020

Covid wedding made to perfection

Where to begin.... from the minute our tour started with Michele (Wedding Specialist) and on; we were given EXCEPTIONAL service. My husband and I enjoyed planning every detail with Michele (who never once made us feel pressured; she thoroughly listened to everything we were looking for and wanted for our big day).
    Our original wedding date was 3-21-2020; we were forced to postpone 6 days before our wedding. Talk about stressful! We then had to postpone 3 different dates due to COVID. RiverCrest could not have been more accommodating when having to reschedule numerous times. Michele was always there to be the voice of reason and the only one who was able to calm my nerves ensuring everything was going to work out and be okay.
    FINALLY, on our fourth date set in place (8-14-2020) RiverCrest hosted the most AMAZING outdoor wedding for us. From getting ready in the bridal suite (which by the way is huge), to the set up and serving us and our guests like Kings and Queens, it was an absolute DREAM. Our guests ranted and raved about the service and food. Also, every person there had acknowledged the overall cleanliness and COVID precautions taken by the staff.
    My husband and I truly could not speak any more highly of Rivercrest, Michele and every single one of the staff members who played a role in our big day! It was perfection!

Sent on 02/25/2021

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Angela, There is no one else that I would rather plan four separate wedding dates with than you! Future generations will be astounded by your wedding story. Even when you were down about something you were still up. Your personality gave you the perseverance necessary to make it through the challenging times! You and Joey deserved the very best and I'm glad our team had the opportunity to make it happen for you. I am so happy to have played a role in your day and see you walk down the aisle. Thank you for sticking it out with me and with our team! Michele

Dianna · Married on 08/02/2020

awesome day!

Staff and Mary , the wedding planner, were accommodating, professional, and just all around had their stuff together! The staff working my daughter's wedding 2/8/2020 was professional, pleasant and on point with EVERYTHING!!! Made for an exceptional day ! The chef ..the food was to die for. Everything that was served was fresh , hot and good. Rivercrest...you made 2/8/2020 the best day ever !!!! 100%

Sent on 11/17/2020

Katie W. · Married on 07/31/2020

Our July 31, 2020 Wedding

We had our Covid wedding at RiverCrest this past July and let me tell you, it was what dreams are made of. Not only were they able to create a beautiful and safe area for us to have our reception, the wedding team did everything in their power to make sure we had the most perfect day. They were wonderful to work with during the entire planning process; any question we had, big or small, Michele did not hesitate to get back to us right away. I would recommend this venue to any couple looking to get married. Not only is it a beautiful place with lovely views for photos, it also has an amazing staff who will do everything they can to make your day exceptional!

Sent on 02/25/2021

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Katie, It was so great working thru all of the challenges with you and Steve and I'm glad your day was fantastic even if it was different from our original plan for you! I know that you and Steve can conquer any mountain together after this experience! All my best, Michele
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 02/22/2020

A Dream Come True

Where to even begin! I’ve waited to write this because I have no idea where to start. Having our wedding at Rivercrest was the best decision of the wedding planning process we made. Our day was magical from start to finish and it’s the entire teams extensive attention to detail that ensured this.
    The team: Wedding Planner Michele was a dream to work with, and from start to finish did everything she could to make our vision and dream come to life. “No”was a word we didn’t hear when it came to planning our big day there. She was helpful and kind and supportive and truly the best resource for planning your wedding.
    Kanari was our day of wedding planner and coordinator and ensured our extensive decor was set up perfectly! We had so much decor with our winter wonderland wedding theme and Michele and Kanari went through each thing we brought and what it’s purpose was so day of everything came together exactly how I dreamed and more. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing your vision and theme come to life and they both ensured that happened!
    The cocktail hour we had in our guests words was legendary! The food from start to finish was out of this world and we couldn’t have been happier with everything. The serving staff the entire night really looked out for us and made us and my family feel so special and taken care of they anticipated all of our needs before we realized what we needed! Our server Patti made sure we were well fed all night and we never had an empty drink.
    I truly could go on forever but when planning your wedding you need a village to pull it off and ensure it goes to plan and Rivercrest truly is the village you want around you.
    We’re so thankful to them for everything they did to make our wedding amazing and will be dreaming of it for the rest of our lives!

Monica and Patrick Catagnus ❤️

Sent on 03/21/2020

M&P,
    First, you made a stunning bride! You did certainly put a lot of time into a very well thought out vision of a winter wonderland and it did come together beautifully! I remember very clearly talking during your tasting about how you wanted a "legendary" cocktail hour...and you got it! It really does take a village to pull together a great wedding and our team was happy to be part of your village! We look forward to planning many more future events with you and your family! Best ~M.

Lauren M. · Married on 02/01/2020

Positively Perfect!!!

We were married on 2.1.20 and everything was absolutely amazing. The food, service, and responsiveness from the staff was wonderful! Our coordinator Mary was outstanding- we could not have done it without her!! It was the perfect day!

Sent on 02/21/2020

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kudos Lauren! We are so pleased to have played such a big role in a very important day!
    Best wishes, Mary

Heather S. · Married on 01/18/2020

Easy planning amazing wedding

We are so happy that we chose Rivercrest. Everyone who attended our wedding had an excellent time and we got multiple compliments. They made planning so easy and everyone we spoke with was so helpful and responsive. Michele was so incredibly helpful a.d responsive to any of my questions and they were so accommodating to any of my requests. I would not have wanted to get married anywhere else.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Heather and Joe,
    First, I hope you had a fabulous honeymoon! Thanks so much for taking the time so soon after your return to write us such a lovely review. In all honesty, you made planning easy too! You didn't get wrapped up in all the smaller details and all that was important to you was marrying your best friend, which is really the recipe for stress free planning! Thanks for choosing our team to help you celebrate! All my best, Michele
  • Laura

Laura S. · Married on 01/04/2020

They were amazing!

The venue is beautiful and every single person we worked with throughout the whole planning process was amazing! Michele answered every Email and any questions I had! And I had a lot haha the day went smoothly and the place looked amazing! The food was also very delicious!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Laura,

You were so easy going that it made it easy to answer your questions! My favorite part of your setup? Your cake topper!! Thanks for sharing photos as part of your review. I think it really helps future couples get a glimpse into what it is like to celebrate at RiverCrest! ~Michele

Kathleen G. · Married on 12/10/2019

Could not have been more perfect!!!!

I knew 10 years ago I was going to get married at Rivercrest. I had been to numerous events at Rivercrest and everything was perfect. The first time we went to speak to Mary about the venue, we felt like we were family. They made everything so smooth that the stress leading up to the big day and on the big day was minimal. On our wedding day, everything was perfect. There was no stress and all of the staff members were wonderful. If we ever need to have a formal event again, we will definitely be going back to Rivercrest.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 10/05/2019

Stress-free package and great staff!

Wow, what a venue! We worked with Mary S. throughout the entire process and she was so helpful and had no problem answering my million questions! Her and the entire team were professional, easy to work with, and made our big day stress free! Additionally the venue is beautiful, spacious, and all our guests commented on how great everything was! We really appreciate that RiverCrest offers a soup-to-nuts package that includes catering, staff, alcohol, lighting, a ceremony space, and even local bakeries to work with through them! It was so easy and was affordable (we chose an off-season too)! They've won multiple awards and it shows!

Sent on 02/16/2020

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Devon & Michael- I am happy to hear that you enjoyed both the planning and your actual wedding day! We all do our best, not only to make it "stress-free" but also your BEST day!! Thank you for your complimentary review... that is the best endorsement we can ask for from our couples. At RiverCrest, we pride ourselves on good service, good food and our beautiful venue!! We appreciate your trusting us with the most important day of your life! I wish you many happy & healthy years together as "Mr. & Mrs." Best, Mary

Jason E. · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredibly beautiful and accommodating venue

My wife and I had an incredible wedding experience at RiverCrest. They accommodated all of our needs without hesitation. My wife and several of our guests are vegan and they each received an incredible eggplant tower entree, which many non-vegetarian guests also ordered. Many other venues we looked at practically made fun of vegetarianism/veganism and would've given my wife a steamed veggie plate as her main course.

The food was fantastic, the service was excellent, and the dance floor was in great condition with enough space for everyone. We and our guests all had a great experience. I would recommend RiverCrest to any couple looking for a venue in the Chester/Montgomery county area.

Sent on 10/05/2019

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Frances & Jason ~ I am glad that we were able to accommodate your food preferences. At RiverCrest, we are happy to customize for our couples to make the day their "own". Thanks for your positive comments on food, service and dance floor capacity. This is the best endorsement we can receive- from our couples. I am wishing you a long, healthy and prosperous married life!! Best, Mary

Madeline K. · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Wedding Venue

Rivercrest was absolutely the best venue for our wedding and I am so happy we selected them. My parents and I went to look for venues before I even had a ring - my husband and I were together for 8 years at the time and I wanted to make sure we got the perfect venue and date. When we walked into Rivercrest it just felt right. Having the ceremony outside between the rockwall waterfall and pool was absolutely perfect for our beach themed wedding. We had the best staff for our wedding Mary (wedding specialist), Konare (banquet manager), and Bernessa (bridal attendant).
    During the planning process Mary was very responsive and was able to answer any and all questions. She also did a great job coordinating with all of the other vendors. I loved working with Mary because like me she is very detail oriented. She made sure that everything came together perfectly.
    We met Konare when we dropped off all of our wedding stuff the night of the rehearsal. Prior to the rehearsal, Mary and Konare walked us through the entire layout and schedule for the day of the wedding and we also went through all wedding supplies to go over proper setup. After that meeting I was confident that everything was under control. Konare did a great job of running the rehearsal and making sure the entire bridal party was comfortable and knew what they had to do. The day of Konare was checking in to make sure we were good.
    At Rivercrest we also had our bridal attendant Bernessa. The whole wedding day she made sure that I had everything I needed. In the afternoon she brought my bridesmaids and I drinks and food and during pictures she made sure I had water and was staying hydrated.
    We received so many compliments on our wedding the venue was gorgeous and the food was fantastic :)
    Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Rivercrest pulled everything off flawlessly, we can't thank them enough

Sent on 10/06/2019

Madeline & Luke,
    WOW! I know that I speak for all of us at RiverCrest in saying a BIG thank you for your sparkling review. I remember meeting you & your parents, the first time on the tour. You told me that you were not yet "engaged" and your parents told me that they knew it was going to happen. From that very moment, I knew how decisive you are and it was a pleasure to plan with you because of that! Also, I enjoyed getting to know your parents. As it turned out, I met someone who was a close friend of your aunt's right before your wedding. It really is a small world! I'm thrilled that you & Luke had such an awesome day!!! I hope that you have many more AWESOME days in your life together. Sincerely, Mary
  • Lindsey

Lindsey J. · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Wedding Day at RiverCrest!

We loved having our wedding at RiverCrest! They were very accommodating and Mary was exceptional with organization and responsiveness. The banquet managers guided us through our big day and helped us with anything we needed. The venue is beautiful and classy, and the cocktail hour truly wowed our guests with delicious food. Everyone at our wedding had an amazing time, and so did we!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lindsey & Brandon~
    I am thrilled that you had an awesome day! I love your story .... that you met through your parents being neighbors and friends. It's great to hear that the wedding day came together so nicely! You both looked so happy, in spite of the extreme heat that day. We look forward to seeing you around the Club, often! I wish you all the best in your life together- Sincerely, Mary
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/14/2019

One Stop Shop

My wedding reception at Rivercrest was amazing! Michele was great at helping with the planning and organization. The wait staff was courteous. The food was incredible, our guests had nothing but compliments. The facility was large, clean, and decorated nicely. To top that all off, the wedding package comes with so much that it’s like a one stop shop to get married. I would highly recommend checking out Rivercrest!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Erin & Kevin,
    Thank you so very much for sharing your RiverCrest Weddings experience with future couples so that they get a feel for what it is like to plan a wedding here! I also think you and I were a great match when it came to organization! I hope you continue to receive compliments from your guests for years to come and that you and Kevin always look back on that day fondly!
    All my best,

Nina · Married on 12/31/2018

RiverCrest made our night Perfect!

Rivercrest was amazing. Mary did a wonderful job addressing all of our questions and needs. She was always willing to make time outside of normal business hours to meet and discuss the details. They have a great program designed to coordinate all the final details that you may not have thought of. Our wedding was beautiful and everything flowed perfect. The food was amazing, and they were great to work with and I would definitely recommend this venue and Mary to anyone!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Nina & Zach-
    I am so happy that everything came together for your New Year's Eve wedding celebration! You both were great to work with in planning. Our staff strives to provide the "best" experience possible; we all appreciate your positive feedback.
    My wish for you is a long, happy & healthy married life!
    Sincerely, Mary
  • Sarah

Sarah B. · Married on 12/08/2018

Classy and professional

From the moment we entered Rivercrest, we knew it was different from any other venue we had seen before. The staff was friendly, accommodating, highly professional, and easy to work with. Every question and expectation was met with no compromise and I can tell you, nobody ever said “no” to us! It really felt like us as a couple. We knew immediately it was the perfect place for our wedding reception!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sarah,
    Fist of all, you made an absolutely stunning winter bride and your photos give everyone a reason to consider a winter wedding! I am so glad that you and Joe had an excellent experience with our team! It was an absolutely lovely experience working with you (and your families!) from start to finish to plan a spectacular wedding! You absolutely did know we were the right venue from the moment you walked in, because I remember you turned around after leaving and came back to reserve your date the same day you visited! Thank you for choosing our team! I wish you and Joe all the best and hope to see you soon!

Kate · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Wedding Experience All Around

Rivercrest gave us our dream wedding! From the beautiful grounds to the enormous dance floor, the delicious food choices to the private bridal suite, they do not disappoint. I love how Michele went above and beyond our expectations and made the entire planning process stress free. Michele and team were so kind, genuine, and thoughtful. They looked after my husband and I not just on the day of the wedding, but each day leading up to the wedding. I can't recommend Rivercrest enough!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kate and Zach,
    Though your wedding lasts just one day, your wedding experience is one that you will remember forever and I am so happy that our team made it a memory that you will always cherish! Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for choosing Team RiverCrest to help you celebrate a fabulous day!

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

The Best Day Ever

Our day was 100% PERFECT in every single way. A dream come true. Thank you SO much to Mary and the rest of the Rivercrest Team for making our day everything we wanted it to be and more. From the moment we booked Rivercrest to now looking back on the day, we have nothing but great things to say. Everyone was so accommodating. Any questions I had were answered right away. The venue is absolutely beautiful, food is AMAZING, and the staff truly works to make sure you have the best possible day. I recommend the venue any bride that wants to have the whole event at one place, have a beautiful venue for photos, a bridal suite with unlimited champagne for getting ready, and to have every little detail taken care of by the wonderful staff. Everything was so so organized and coming from someone who is all about planning every detail, Rivercrest was on it at all times. All of our friends and family are still raving about the day and how wonderful it was which makes us so, so happy. If I could do the day over again (and trust me I wish I could) I would do it at Rivercrest every time

Sent on 11/13/2018

Taylor & Joey,
    I am thrilled that your Day met & exceeded your dreams!
    I know that I speak for all the staff at RiverCrest in appreciation for your heartfelt review.
    You were always upbeat and smiling whenever we met-
    I will miss seeing your 'smiles'.
    Thank you again for trusting us with this important celebration!
    I wish you all the best as the new "Mr. & Mrs."
    Hoping to see you again in the near future!
    Best, Mary

Kacie E. · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Place for Happily Ever After!

When we were deciding on a wedding venue, we knew we wanted it to be close to home, have ceremony on site, and everything included. We toured RiverCrest when it was snowy and just knew it was the place for us. From our first meeting with our wedding coordinator, Michele, to our tasting to our final meeting, we never had any stress over planning a wedding as they took care of everything at the venue! Even the cake was included in our package!

The food was absolutely amazing. Our guests are still talking about the Mashed Potato Martini Bar that we had during cocktail hour. We also had Crabcake Sliders, Cheesesteak Sliders, and a Pasta station which all did not disappoint. Even the served dinners (which we chose Tuscan Chicken and Salmon) were very delicious. RiverCrest also catered towards allergies of our guests which was great.

The area itself is beautiful as it is set on a golf course. We had beautiful formal and family pictures in front of a waterfall overlooking a pool. Our first look was in front of this beautiful oak tree that was just picture perfect. The girls got ready in the very spacious Bridal Suite. It was also a quiet retreat for the bride and groom to spend a moment alone. We also did a Sparkler Send-Off at the end of the night which our banquet manager helped our guests get ready for the fun end of night option.

We couldn't have chosen a better place to hold our happily ever after!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kacie and Adam,
    Thank you so very much for sharing your A to Z experience with other couples! I am so glad that you had a wonderful experience and I hope your wedding day is always remembered fondly by you, Adam, and your family and friends! I look forward to seeing photos soon!
    Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever After,

Julia P. · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect wedding reception!!

Having our wedding reception at RiverCrest was the best decision we ever made! Michelle helped make every detail perfect and went above and beyond in helping set everything up. The entire night was perfect and staff was right there by our side. I highly recommend RiverCrest to anyone that is looking to have a care-free wedding! All the details were figured out for us so that my husband and I could just relax and enjoy the perfect evening with friends and family!

Sent on 09/18/2019