207 Reviews for RiverCrest Weddings

Chocolate Fountain (2)
Buffet (1)
Shuttle (1)
207 RiverCrest Weddings Reviews

We can’t begin to say enough good things about Mary, Koname, and Rivercrest in general! Each and every person/staff that we came in contact with treated us like Kings and Queens. They were organized, responsive, and professional throughout the entire process. We looked at 13 venues and when we left Rivercrest, we knew that was where we wanted to have our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing, the space was incredible, and our guests enjoyed every second. If you are looking for a beautiful venue that will be easy to work with and make your day the most amazing day of your life, Rivercrest is where you want to be!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding day at Rivercrest was perfect! The venue is very flexible and made sure I received everything I envisioned for my day. The entire process between taking a tour of the venue day one to my wedding day was as easy as wedding planning can get. The venue provides the favors, pays for the wedding cake, and provides complimentary uplighting which was a nice addition. Also if you get married at Rivercrest you become club members for a couple years which is a cool touch. They only have one wedding a day so all the focus was on making everything perfect for my wedding. The food was AMAZING and the staff was even better. Me and my groom had a private attendant that made sure we had time to ourselves for a little in the suite, served us food (made sure we ate a little), and served us drinks all night so we could continue greeting and having fun with our guests. I can’t think of any complaints about my experience.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rivercrest was the best choice we made for our wedding. From start to finish, they were fantastic! My wedding day was everything i imagined it to be, with as little stress as possible.

Profile Picture Emily, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

RiverCrest really made our day so stress free and magical. The staff was accommodating from start to finish, and even followed up after the wedding ended! There was not one detail we had to worry about on the day of the wedding, the beautiful people there went above and beyond to do things you'd think you'd have to manage setting up. They even went out of their way to even fix small details that were left behind by the vendors - such as the drapery on our wedding arch, placement of candles etc... Our family and friends still rave about the atmosphere, food, and all-around amazing time they had. I know the smile on my face in every picture would not have been possible if we chose another venue, because I'd be worrying about everything being done perfectly. If you want to be able to focus on the little moments of your day, rather than the little details that the vendors may or may not forget, choose RiverCrest for your wedding!

Profile Picture Monique , 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rivercrest did an amazing job with our wedding! Michelle and team were very organized and helped us plan every step of the way, which made all of the decision making that much easier. The venue is beautiful and has lots of great spots for photographs. The food is also excellent and our guests agreed - they couldn't stop raving about it! You can't go wrong by choosing this venue.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had the absolute perfect wedding at RiverCrest! From the first time we saw the venue until the reception was over, the staff, particularly Michele and Kanari, was extremely accommodating. Everyone went out of their way to insure that our special day proceeded exactly as we wanted. No detail was too small, no request too big. They were with us every step of what could otherwise have been a stressful day. I always had faith that no matter the problem, the staff would find a way to make it disappear. In addition, the food -- from the appetizers during the cocktail hour to dessert -- was spectacular. Our guests are still talking about the amazing mashed potato bar. I'd recommend RiverCrest as a wedding venue in a heartbeat. And so would virtually all who attended. Thank you again.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly don’t know where to start in writing this review because everything during our Rivercrest wedding reception was absolutely PERFECT! I could write three pages on how amazing everything was but I’ll keep it short and readable! From our first walkthrough at Rivercrest, we knew this place was it. The ballroom and grounds are elegant and stunning, food is incredible & top notch (seriously can’t wait to go back for an anniversary dinner), HUGE dance floor, and amazing staff. Michele was a dream to work with, I’m actually sad to not be conversing with her on a weekly basis! I am a huge planner, nitpicky, worry wart type and Michele definitely put my mind at ease throughout the whole process; she helped me stay organized, gave me ideas throughout the process, and talked me down from the ledge when I needed it! Every last detail was taken care of and it was definitely noticed by our guests! Rivercrest made our wedding day the best day of our lives! We recommend Rivercrest to anyone who wants a fantastic, fun, PERFECT wedding!

Profile Picture Dominiqe, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

RiverCrest was a wonderful place to host our ceremony and wedding. Every detail was taken care of by an incredibly attentive staff and savvy planner. Our friends and family raved about the event.

Profile Picture Farzeen, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I wish I could add more stars to our review, as RiverCrest was AMAZING!

Starting from the beginning, they were one of the only venues we looked at that were 100% transparent on their pricing and did not nickel and dime you for every little thing.

The process of making decisions, selecting the menu, and getting everything organized for the day was made so easy by our coordinator, Michele. She was WONDERFUL to work with, very responsive, and truly helped to put my mind at ease.

As for the BIG day, everything was top notch! Our guests raved about the quality of the service and the food. The wedding food tasted delicious and was not what we've all come to expect from banquet food. Lastly, their staff so professional and will bend over backwards to make sure you have the day of your dreams.

One of the servers saw I was upset when my dress ripped and she quickly escorted me back to my bridal suite, calmed me down, and sowed my dress back together for me! How many other venues would have someone willing to go out of their way to do that for you?

Really and truly, if you want a high end experience without breaking the bank contact RiverCrest - you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture samantha, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I must admit, my husband and I are the worst decision makers ever, but picking RiverCrest for our reception was one of the easiest and best decisions to make. So easy, that we didn't even need to view any other venue because we knew this was the "one." The staff at RiverCrest is fabulous! Throughout our entire reception and prior to the reception, every single staff member greeted us with a smile, congratulated us, and asked if we needed anything. Even though I am a huge "worry wart," I felt so at ease the entire time. Every minute detail was taken care of by the RiverCrest staff. We could not have asked for a more attentive and professional crew. One of the coolest things that RiverCrest provides you with is a list of vendors that are familiar with the facility, and all are highly recommended. We ended up picking our florist, bakery, and DJ from that list and again, all services were exceptional. My friends and family continue to rant and rave about how literally perfect everything was from the food, the staff, and the venue. THE FOOD IS SPECTACULAR. The dance floor is also the largest around the area, so you can't go wrong! Michele, our coordinator, was so wonderful to work with and was always available for questions and guidance. We could not have asked for a more perfect place to celebrate our marriage. RiverCrest truly gave us the reception of our dreams! Thank you again. We highly highly recommend this dime of a venue.

Profile Picture Jena, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I can't say enough amazing things about Rivercrest! My parents are members of Rivercrest and as I am very familiar with Rivercrest and have been attending functions there for years I was initially interested in having my reception at another location to do something different. However, I am SOO glad I had my reception at Rivercrest and in hindsight I wouldn't do anything differently. My guests could not stop complimenting the food and the staff. The staff was also incredibly attentive to us and our family. They took care of everything seamlessly. The setup of the bridal suite and cocktail hour was perfect. We even had a staff member solely dedicated to the bridal suite and the bride/groom for the entire evening. Everyone was more than accommodating to anything we needed or my family needed. They also made sure we ate (plenty) at both cocktail hour and dinner. The evening honestly couldn't have been more perfect. From the early planning stages til the end of the evening I was so impressed with this team.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dawn was a dream to work with in planning our August 2016 wedding. We booked the venue in January 2016 so it was a pretty quick turnaround time and Dawn made the process so seamless. She was very quick to respond to any questions I had and was willing to work with us in regards to anything additional we requested. The wedding itself was wonderful. It was a hot summer day we got married outside around the pool and it ended up being perfect. The one bummer was that I wish the pool chairs were put away as they made it into quite a few pictures when I wish they didn't but other than it it was beautiful and very organized and on time. Our wedding guests raved about the cocktail hour food as well as the entrees. The huge dance floor was a big hit and the staff throughout the evening was very attentive. I would highly recommend Rivercrest to anyone planning their big day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment we first visited RiverCrest we were blown away by the beautiful grounds and the stunning ballroom. The dance floor was the biggest we have seen, which was so exciting for us. The staff at RiverCrest was nothing but helpful and wonderful through out the entire process. They were so accommodating and attentive and helped deliver the wedding of our dreams. We felt so at ease the entire day which allowed us to truly enjoy the moment. It was the best day of our life! We couldn't have asked for a better venue!!!!! Thank you so much RiverCrest!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was amazing at RiverCrest. They have amazing staff that made our big day smooth and wonderful. The ballroom, staff, and food made our day one to remember for our guests as well. We had a blast every second of our day. The planning process with the staff was easy and worry free as well. RiverCrest made our wedding perfect and everything we could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Austin, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Markers, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I have been and will continue to recommend Rivercrest to anyone I meet!! My husband and I cannot say enough about the wonderful people of Rivercrest and the venue itself. We fell in love the moment we stepped through the doors for the first time and we continued to stay that happy throughout! Michele Morabito is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and made our planning process simple, easy and fun!! Exactly what it should be :) Our rehearsal was smooth as can be and the actual day was more perfect that words can describe!! The whole staff was attentive, made us feel so special and I don't think our smiles left our faces. The food was absolutely delicious as well! We have gotten so many compliments on everything about our wedding at Rivercrest!! We have gone to a few weddings since ours and our family agrees, ours was still the best.

If you are thinking about choosing Rivercrest for your wedding, DO IT!!! You will not regret your decision and it truly will be the best day of your life :)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband I got married on May 20th and we are so happy we chose Rivercrest. From the first time we walked in for the tour till the end of the wedding night, we have nothing but great things to say. Our wedding was perfect in every way. From the delicious food, to the beautiful ballroom, you can't go wrong with Rivercrest. We are still hearing people rave about the food at the wedding. The staff was so amazing! They made sure we were happy and made sure our needs were met. They paid so much attention to detail. You will not regret choosing Rivercrest. Thank you to the wonderful staff for making our wedding so special.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I wish I could give Rivercrest more stars because they go above and beyond! What an AMAZING JOB that Rivercrest did to make our wedding a day we will never forget! It was PERFECT! We are still getting RAVE Reviews from Friends and Family how about how the service was impeccable, food was incredible and just the overall experience is one they will never forget! And that is all that we wanted for our guests. The staff was incredible as well and very attentive to my husband and myself. Our day was flawless and it was all because of everyone at RCGC! I keep saying I wish I was a guest at my own wedding because it went so fast. I am not sure how else I can say it, but THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you to everyone at Rivercrest for everything you did to make our wedding the ABSOLUTE BEST!

Profile Picture Alexa, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The RiverCrest team will help guide you through the decision and timing of the wedding and they helped keep us organized. They have a great vendor list, so take advantage of it if you don’t know where to start. Once your wedding day comes, just be in the moment and let the RiverCrest planners, managers, servers, etc run the show. They coordinated perfectly with all of the other vendors and let us and our guests enjoy the evening with no worries. The entire staff received lots of compliments from our guests, so please pass that along. Bottom line…the RiverCrest team are creative, professional, and a pleasure to work with…let the professionals do what they do best and you can’t go wrong!

Profile Picture Jason, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Don't waste your time looking at other vendors! Rivercrest is simply the best. We looked at many venues in and around the Philadelphia region for both daughter's weddings. Needless to say we had both weddings at this fabulous venue. The second daughter didn't want her wedding to be the same as her sister's so we looked at other venues again. Nothing could compare to RC! She decided on RC, as she knew her wedding day would be perfect! From our first consultation with Dawn to our final meeting with Michele, everything was handled efficiently, professionally, and with a smile! The day of the wedding was exceptional. Conarie and Shayna were so attentive, professional, caring, and didn't miss a thing! Every detail or request was perfectly executed.
If I can offer any advice to those considering RC, make sure you ask other vendors if their appetizers are frozen, if they use hot boxes to keep the platters warm or if the dinners are served from chef to table (like Rivercrest), and exactly what is included. Also, always check out the restrooms and the bridal party suite; even these are beautiful at Rivercrest. If you want a unique, exceptional cocktail hour, food that is beautifully presented and delicious, and staff that is attentive, professional and outstanding, look no further!

Profile Picture Tim, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

RiverCrest is a fantastic wedding venue, and I highly recommend it. Our wedding day was incredibly enjoyable and as stress free as a wedding can be. Our pictures on site turned out beautifully, and months after, our guests were still telling us much fun they had (especially on the huge dance floor) and they were still raving about the food (it is SOOOO good).

What really sold me on RiverCrest is having everything as all-inclusive as possible and working with a team that clearly knows what they're doing. I planned my wedding in 8 months (from venue shopping to actual day), and quite honestly, I didn't want planning to consume my life. Choosing RiverCrest took many items off my to do list (figuring out cake, favors, alcohol, bridal suite/getting ready, since it was all included). The pricing is very transparent and reasonable. The staff is professional, friendly, and very easy to work with--especially Michele, who was incredibly responsive and able to accommodate all of my requests. They are definitely professionals in this business, and have a lot of advice and tips to make your day better and easier. They work hard to make your wedding day as enjoyable and stress-free as possible and the whole day went off without any issues (or maybe there were, and they just dealt with them without bothering us!).

Not only did RiverCrest meet my needs, they went above and beyond. A good friend of mine is currently planning her wedding, and brings up frustrations about her venue compared to my experience with RiverCrest. There are so many things I could write about how impressed and pleasantly surprised I was by RiverCrest, but suffice it to say, we had a wedding that went beyond our expectations and I highly recommend RiverCrest.

Profile Picture Sherri, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My Husband and I had our ceremony and reception on New Years Eve and I cannot explain how amazing the staff at RiverCrest was. Our main contact, Dawn, was so helpful and very understanding of what we wanted (because we honestly didn't even know what)! She helped make decisions and made the process of preparing for our big day go very smoothly. I had some crazy complications that put me in the hospital two days before the wedding till the morning of the wedding, so I could not attend our rehearsal and was not able to fully interact during the wedding. Rivercrest took charge and made sure everything still functioned like it was supposed to. I am SO THANKFUL for Konare and Katie. They participated in the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what they were doing (especially my dad :)) The whole day of the wedding they made sure I had everything I needed particularly since I could not move around as much. Konare went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable, fed and hydrated which was very important with my condition. He truly was an absolute miracle worker and made the night so much better for me! I cannot thank them enough! Their service was top of the line! The hospitality, food, experience and even just the overall set up was so easy. Everything I wanted was there and perfectly placed (and this was huge because I was not even there to tell them). I would and will recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for something absolutely beautiful. They truly know how to take care of their customers and my husband and I are eternally grateful for how everything turned out, especially with the circumstances we were dealt with personally.

Profile Picture Niki, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The staff at RiverCrest was the best we could ask for! Dawn Meadows and her assistant, Michelle were great! Dawn made sure everything went smooth and gave us a timeline and made sure we stuck to it. She absolutely made the wedding planning easy, which reduced stress on the most stressful time of a bride's life. The day of the wedding, the venue took everything into their own hands and made it the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor

This past October my husband and I got married at RiverCrest Golf Club in Phoenixville, PA. Our expectations were blown out of the water with the service we received on our wedding day as well as during all of the planning leading up to our wedding. Dawn, the event coordinator, was so helpful and detailed in guiding us to choose options from the food to the timeline of the day to ceremony specifics. Her organization and gentle reminders for deadlines were exactly what we needed to stay on top of the planning process. Our wedding day itself was fantastic thanks to the excellent staff at RiverCrest and all the venue has to offer. My bridesmaids and I relaxed most of the morning in the bridal suite while the staff (shout out to Konare, Shayna, and Michele) took care of us and coordinated with vendors in preparation for the ceremony and reception. Our ceremony by the pool was beautiful and even though the weather was not ideal (cool and windy), the staff helped us make our dream ceremony happen anyway and made an effort to keep our guests warm inside until the last possible minute. The cocktail hour was amazing and every time I talk to friends and family about our wedding, this is what they comment on first. "Delicious.. visually impressive... awesome." The reception started and was executed smoothly. Konare and Shayna continued to check on my husband and I all night. Again, dinner was delicious and we heard the same feedback from our guests. We had the best time on our wedding day and felt fully attended to and taken care of. If I had to do it all over again, I would surely pick RiverCrest. Thank you again to Dawn, Konare, Shayna, Michele, and all the other staff who helped make our wedding day perfect. You certainly know how to do weddings right.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dawn and staff at RiverCrest created an unforgettable day and night. The process was seamless. Guests raved about the ceremony by the pool, appetizers and dinner!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/16, 1 Review