RiverCrest Weddings Reviews

RiverCrest Weddings 5
RiverCrest Weddings 6
RiverCrest Weddings 7

Nina · Married on 12/31/2018

RiverCrest made our night Perfect!

Rivercrest was amazing. Mary did a wonderful job addressing all of our questions and needs. She was always willing to make time outside of normal business hours to meet and discuss the details. They have a great program designed to coordinate all the final details that you may not have thought of. Our wedding was beautiful and everything flowed perfect. The food was amazing, and they were great to work with and I would definitely recommend this venue and Mary to anyone!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    RiverCrest Weddings 8

Nina & Zach-
    I am so happy that everything came together for your New Year's Eve wedding celebration! You both were great to work with in planning. Our staff strives to provide the "best" experience possible; we all appreciate your positive feedback.
    My wish for you is a long, happy & healthy married life!
    Sincerely, Mary

Kate F. · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Wedding Experience All Around

Rivercrest gave us our dream wedding! From the beautiful grounds to the enormous dance floor, the delicious food choices to the private bridal suite, they do not disappoint. I love how Michele went above and beyond our expectations and made the entire planning process stress free. Michele and team were so kind, genuine, and thoughtful. They looked after my husband and I not just on the day of the wedding, but each day leading up to the wedding. I can't recommend Rivercrest enough!

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

The Best Day Ever

Our day was 100% PERFECT in every single way. A dream come true. Thank you SO much to Mary and the rest of the Rivercrest Team for making our day everything we wanted it to be and more. From the moment we booked Rivercrest to now looking back on the day, we have nothing but great things to say. Everyone was so accommodating. Any questions I had were answered right away. The venue is absolutely beautiful, food is AMAZING, and the staff truly works to make sure you have the best possible day. I recommend the venue any bride that wants to have the whole event at one place, have a beautiful venue for photos, a bridal suite with unlimited champagne for getting ready, and to have every little detail taken care of by the wonderful staff. Everything was so so organized and coming from someone who is all about planning every detail, Rivercrest was on it at all times. All of our friends and family are still raving about the day and how wonderful it was which makes us so, so happy. If I could do the day over again (and trust me I wish I could) I would do it at Rivercrest every time

Sent on 11/14/2018

Taylor & Joey,
    I am thrilled that your Day met & exceeded your dreams!
    I know that I speak for all the staff at RiverCrest in appreciation for your heartfelt review.
    You were always upbeat and smiling whenever we met-
    I will miss seeing your 'smiles'.
    Thank you again for trusting us with this important celebration!
    I wish you all the best as the new "Mr. & Mrs."
    Hoping to see you again in the near future!
    Best, Mary

Kacie Erle · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Place for Happily Ever After!

When we were deciding on a wedding venue, we knew we wanted it to be close to home, have ceremony on site, and everything included. We toured RiverCrest when it was snowy and just knew it was the place for us. From our first meeting with our wedding coordinator, Michele, to our tasting to our final meeting, we never had any stress over planning a wedding as they took care of everything at the venue! Even the cake was included in our package!

The food was absolutely amazing. Our guests are still talking about the Mashed Potato Martini Bar that we had during cocktail hour. We also had Crabcake Sliders, Cheesesteak Sliders, and a Pasta station which all did not disappoint. Even the served dinners (which we chose Tuscan Chicken and Salmon) were very delicious. RiverCrest also catered towards allergies of our guests which was great.

The area itself is beautiful as it is set on a golf course. We had beautiful formal and family pictures in front of a waterfall overlooking a pool. Our first look was in front of this beautiful oak tree that was just picture perfect. The girls got ready in the very spacious Bridal Suite. It was also a quiet retreat for the bride and groom to spend a moment alone. We also did a Sparkler Send-Off at the end of the night which our banquet manager helped our guests get ready for the fun end of night option.

We couldn't have chosen a better place to hold our happily ever after!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kacie and Adam,
    Thank you so very much for sharing your A to Z experience with other couples! I am so glad that you had a wonderful experience and I hope your wedding day is always remembered fondly by you, Adam, and your family and friends! I look forward to seeing photos soon!
    Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever After,
    Michele

Dominique Diazgranados · Married on 09/28/2018

Excellent!

Rivercrest was a wonderful venue! Our coordinator, Michele, was an absolute joy to work with during the process. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and responded to all inquiries quickly (which for a bride is huge). Michele really wanted to try and make the process stress free for us, which we greatly appreciated. The staff on the day of the wedding was also wonderful and so pleasant! Our guests all raved about the food (especially the mashed potato bar). The venue itself is beautiful; cocktail hour has ample space for guests (not crammed at all) and also allows guests to go outside to the pool area to enjoy their drinks and appetizers; the ballroom offers a cool lounge area option for people to hang out while taking a break from dancing. Overall, we can't say enough good things about Rivercrest and their team; they truly made our day special!

Sent on 10/25/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Dominique, It was absolutely lovely getting to work with you and Bob and getting to know you both better! I am so glad that our team made the planning process less stressful, especially when we all tend to live life at full capacity as it is! It was awesome customizing your menu and bar for your guests and you did a great job selecting your decor, including the flower wall, the centerpieces and bouquets! All of these things made for a beautiful wedding! Thanks again for choosing our team! All my best, always, Michele

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

September 22nd 2018

My husband and I just got married at Rivercrest in September and we could go on and on about how wonderful our experience was, not just during our wedding reception but also throughout the planning process with Michele! She was patient, kind, professional, supportive, and knowledgeable about everything to do with weddings at Rivercrest! Whenever we had questions, she was there to help and give thorough advice. We trusted her judgement and are very glad that we did, because we loved each and every part of our experience on our wedding day with Rivercrest. Other vendors we met with would rush us through meetings, or ‘squeeze us in’ to discuss our wedding, but Michele always made time for us. When we met with her to tour Rivercrest twice (once to show my parents), she was patient and kind each time. We are all so impressed with how great she and her team were. Her team worked so hard to make sure that we had a classy, healthy, fun, and unforgettable time.

Rivercrest itself is perfect. The space is beautiful and clean, the grounds are friendly and incredible for photos, the food as reported by many of my guests was memorably amazing (my husband and I already knew that from our tasting), the cocktail hour was professionally fun and lovely, the dance floor is too fun, and the bridal suite fit all of our needs.

We had issues with other vendors during the planning process, but never had one, not even tiny issue with Rivercrest. They made everything easy, and were there to help. Do yourself a huge favor and save yourself stress by celebrating your special day here! Thanks so much Michele and team!

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

Bride Mrs McMahon

There are no words to explain how amazing our wedding was! Mary was our planner and was amazing through the whole process. The Rivercrest staff bent over backwards for us, what ever we or my parents needed they were there! I would highly recommend having your wedding at Rivercrest. Also having a 2 year social member is pretty awesome!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Michelle & Chris,
    I am thrilled that your Wedding Day was so amazing!
    Our staff works hard to provide a memorable experience for our couples.
    It was a pleasure working with you to plan the day and getting to know you and your families.
    Enjoy the social membership!

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

We can’t begin to say enough good things about Mary, Koname, and Rivercrest in general! Each and every person/staff that we came in contact with treated us like Kings and Queens. They were organized, responsive, and professional throughout the entire process. We looked at 13 venues and when we left Rivercrest, we knew that was where we wanted to have our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing, the space was incredible, and our guests enjoyed every second. If you are looking for a beautiful venue that will be easy to work with and make your day the most amazing day of your life, Rivercrest is where you want to be!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Michelle & Matt-
    The pleasure was ours!
    You were soo easy to work with in the planning and very prompt!
    I am delighted that you and your guests had a great experience at RiverCrest.
    The entire staff sincerely appreciates your complimentary review.
    Best, Mary

Jennifer Sutton · Married on 06/01/2018

Perfect Wedding Day/ Amazing team to work with

Rivercrest made my wedding day everything I had hoped it would be and then some, my day was absolutely perfect! From beautiful spaces to a team who truly wanted to work us and share our experience. I knew Rivercrest was the place for us, when I saw their Covered Patio (perfect ceremony space with a straight walk down the aisle for my groom to get a true first impression). Their bridal suite is huge, the space for wedding guests is completely separate from the club space, with every room looking beautiful. Michele was truly amazing to work with. She answered all my questions promptly and made me feel confident when I second guessed choices! Rivercrest worked with us, and helped create our vision, versus other locations that really made you feel like one of the many- who would budge on their package offerings. Our wedding was amazing and I can not say enough good things about Rivercrest!

Sent on 01/11/2019

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Jennifer and Eric, Thank you for sharing your wedding experience at RiverCrest with other couples who are still in search of their perfect venue! I love what I do and I was happy to do whatever it took to help guide you thru the planning process, knowing if you needed advice, or if you simply just needed some time to think something through! I knew that you could do it! And you did! Please give my best to your Mom and Dad! Best, Michele
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

RiverCrest Wedding Reception

Working with Michele and the team at RiverCrest was absolutely amazing. From start to finish Michele was professional, helpful, and full of welcomed and useful advice. The food, accommodations, and staff were all top notch. We could not have picked a better venue to hold our wedding reception.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding day at Rivercrest was perfect! The venue is very flexible and made sure I received everything I envisioned for my day. The entire process between taking a tour of the venue day one to my wedding day was as easy as wedding planning can get. The venue provides the favors, pays for the wedding cake, and provides complimentary uplighting which was a nice addition. Also if you get married at Rivercrest you become club members for a couple years which is a cool touch. They only have one wedding a day so all the focus was on making everything perfect for my wedding. The food was AMAZING and the staff was even better. Me and my groom had a private attendant that made sure we had time to ourselves for a little in the suite, served us food (made sure we ate a little), and served us drinks all night so we could continue greeting and having fun with our guests. I can’t think of any complaints about my experience.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Hi Jessica & Christopher-
    Thanks for your compliments regarding the food and staff at RiverCrest.
    I am happy that you and your guests enjoyed such a positive experience!
    Enjoy your Club membership; feel free to stop in and say hello when you are at the Club. Sincerely, Mary
  • Mel

Mel · Married on 04/28/2018

The BEST Choice We Made for our Wedding

RiverCrest was the first and only wedding venue my (now) husband and I toured. As soon as we visited with our parents, we were ready to pull the trigger and make the decision that day. We were drawn to the idea of having everything in one place, so that it was as convenient as possible for our guests and ourselves. We also loved that this venue does EVERYTHING for you. It was such a stress-free experience, which is almost unheard of when it comes to wedding planning. Michele Morabito was our contact/planner, and she was nothing short of wonderful. She responded timely to our hundreds of questions we sent over leading up to the wedding. She kept us in-line with deadlines. We live in Pittsburgh, so she was very flexible and helped work with us on the food tasting, rehearsal, etc. since we needed to travel far. The day of our wedding..... I cannot believe how amazing the entire staff was! All of us girls got ready in the bridal suite, which was my favorite experience. Taylor was with me throughout the day, helping me out with anything I needed (drinks, food, etc.) I told her how excited I was for the mashed potato martini bar, and as soon as my husband and I came back down the aisle for the recessional, she had one waiting for me! This staff just goes above and beyond. I would recommend RiverCrest to anyone that wants to experience the best day of their life.

Sent on 01/11/2019

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Melissa, I am so glad that you and Andy had an awesome day! It was fun working with you both, especially seeing how you keep each other in check! That balance will make for a wonderful marriage! Your kind words about your experience planning with me say it all! I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town! ~M.

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

Rivercrest was the best choice we made for our wedding. From start to finish, they were fantastic! My wedding day was everything i imagined it to be, with as little stress as possible.

Sent on 02/25/2018
    RiverCrest Weddings 9

Emily,
    It was so awesome getting to know you and Zach better! You are such an awesome couple and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to help you plan your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind words, not just in your review, but also in the handwritten card that you gave me. You and Zach are very special and I hope to see you again soon! Love, Laughter and Happily Every After, Michele
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/30/2017

Dawn and all the staff at Rivercrest was the best! From the moment we walked into the venue every person was welcoming and so helpful. The decor, food, and service was impeccable, it's been 6 months and our guest still rave about how great Rivercrest is. We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else because it was simply perfect & I thank them so much for making that happen!

Sent on 12/10/2016

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Hey Taylor! Thanks for your kind words. I'm so glad that you and Eric were happy with everything. You were awesome to work with! Wishing you all the best.
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 11/25/2017

RiverCrest really made our day so stress free and magical. The staff was accommodating from start to finish, and even followed up after the wedding ended! There was not one detail we had to worry about on the day of the wedding, the beautiful people there went above and beyond to do things you'd think you'd have to manage setting up. They even went out of their way to even fix small details that were left behind by the vendors - such as the drapery on our wedding arch, placement of candles etc... Our family and friends still rave about the atmosphere, food, and all-around amazing time they had. I know the smile on my face in every picture would not have been possible if we chose another venue, because I'd be worrying about everything being done perfectly. If you want to be able to focus on the little moments of your day, rather than the little details that the vendors may or may not forget, choose RiverCrest for your wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Eric & Monique-

Thank you for your complimentary review!
    It means a lot to all of us at RiverCrest that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations on your Wedding Day. We appreciate your trust in giving us the opportunity to host your family and friends. It sounds like your guests had a great time!
    The smile on your face was evident! We wish you continued smiles, health and happiness as you begin your married life together.

Allison · Married on 10/28/2017

Rivercrest did an amazing job with our wedding! Michelle and team were very organized and helped us plan every step of the way, which made all of the decision making that much easier. The venue is beautiful and has lots of great spots for photographs. The food is also excellent and our guests agreed - they couldn't stop raving about it! You can't go wrong by choosing this venue.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Allison,
    I am so glad that you found planning your wedding to be easier with our help! You had an amazing menu which was all the more reason for your guests to be completely delighted with the food selections! And I am so glad that Colin got his Ahi Tuna! Your Mom did such a beautiful job making your gown AND all of the custom décor for your wedding; I honestly don’t know how she did it, but it certainly did make for a beautiful wedding! Thank you for trusting Team RiverCrest with your wedding day!

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2017

We had the absolute perfect wedding at RiverCrest! From the first time we saw the venue until the reception was over, the staff, particularly Michele and Kanari, was extremely accommodating. Everyone went out of their way to insure that our special day proceeded exactly as we wanted. No detail was too small, no request too big. They were with us every step of what could otherwise have been a stressful day. I always had faith that no matter the problem, the staff would find a way to make it disappear. In addition, the food -- from the appetizers during the cocktail hour to dessert -- was spectacular. Our guests are still talking about the amazing mashed potato bar. I'd recommend RiverCrest as a wedding venue in a heartbeat. And so would virtually all who attended. Thank you again.

Sent on 07/03/2018

C&D,
    Thank you so much for your glowing review! While receiving a review at any time is an awesome indicator of the great service that we provide here, I particularly love reviews that come in months after the wedding because it shows that you are still thinking about what a fabulous time you and your guests had! In fact, I hope your amazing wedding keeps guests talking for years about what a great time they had! May the DiMartini with a Fitz live on famously for many, many years to come! ~Michele

Dominiqe · Married on 10/21/2017

I honestly don’t know where to start in writing this review because everything during our Rivercrest wedding reception was absolutely PERFECT! I could write three pages on how amazing everything was but I’ll keep it short and readable! From our first walkthrough at Rivercrest, we knew this place was it. The ballroom and grounds are elegant and stunning, food is incredible & top notch (seriously can’t wait to go back for an anniversary dinner), HUGE dance floor, and amazing staff. Michele was a dream to work with, I’m actually sad to not be conversing with her on a weekly basis! I am a huge planner, nitpicky, worry wart type and Michele definitely put my mind at ease throughout the whole process; she helped me stay organized, gave me ideas throughout the process, and talked me down from the ledge when I needed it! Every last detail was taken care of and it was definitely noticed by our guests! Rivercrest made our wedding day the best day of our lives! We recommend Rivercrest to anyone who wants a fantastic, fun, PERFECT wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Dom and Ryan,
    Thank you so much for the absolutely glowing review of your amazing wedding day! You both put a personal touch on everything and you did all the planning together beautifully! It was such a joy working with and getting to know you both better and then finding out on your wedding day that we also had a personal connection made it all the more special for me! Thanks so much for sharing photos with us this week. I can’t wait to see the video highlights, especially of the bouquet and garter toss!
  • F

Farzeen · Married on 10/07/2017

RiverCrest was a wonderful place to host our ceremony and wedding. Every detail was taken care of by an incredibly attentive staff and savvy planner. Our friends and family raved about the event.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Farzeen,

It was amazing to have your family back for another fabulous wedding celebration! It was awesome getting to know you and David better and now that you are social members of the Club, I look forward to seeing you even more! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I hope your friends and family continue to rave about your fabulous wedding for years to come! Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever After, Michele

samantha · Married on 09/29/2017

I wish I could add more stars to our review, as RiverCrest was AMAZING!

Starting from the beginning, they were one of the only venues we looked at that were 100% transparent on their pricing and did not nickel and dime you for every little thing.

The process of making decisions, selecting the menu, and getting everything organized for the day was made so easy by our coordinator, Michele. She was WONDERFUL to work with, very responsive, and truly helped to put my mind at ease.

As for the BIG day, everything was top notch! Our guests raved about the quality of the service and the food. The wedding food tasted delicious and was not what we've all come to expect from banquet food. Lastly, their staff so professional and will bend over backwards to make sure you have the day of your dreams.

One of the servers saw I was upset when my dress ripped and she quickly escorted me back to my bridal suite, calmed me down, and sowed my dress back together for me! How many other venues would have someone willing to go out of their way to do that for you?

Really and truly, if you want a high end experience without breaking the bank contact RiverCrest - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sam and Steve,
    I am so glad that you are members here at RiverCrest because I would truly miss you if you weren't! Rarely do I have a bride that wants to make organizational spreadsheets with me :) I'm so glad that you had an amazing experience with Team RiverCrest and thank you so much for sharing your venue search & planning story with others.
    See you soon,
    Michele

Carly · Married on 09/22/2017

The best in the wedding industry!

I do not know where to start with all of the amazing things I have to say about RiverCrest! From the start of the planning process with Mary and ending with the day-of coordinating with Konare and Alisha, everyone was so passionate and caring, which made the wedding day perfect!

From the moment I exchanged emails with Mary I knew it was going to be an easy and smooth planning process. To me, Mary wasn't just another venue planner and coordinator, she was so warm and welcoming that she felt more like a friend or relative. She replied to emails so quickly and with full detail, and always answered everytime I called. During meetings, she was so patient and made sure every option and detail was explained. Even though she was the planner and wasn't the main contact on the day wedding, she was still there to make sure everything was perfect!

During the final meeting, Mary introduced me to Konare, the lead coordinator for the wedding day. Konare has the biggest heart and he showed it many times!! You can tell he truly loves his job and wants the best for every couple. Without hesitation, he helped us unload the car during our final drop off meeting, and checked off everything that we had and asked us questions so he knew exactly where everything would go on the wedding day. On the wedding day, he ran the show and was on top of everything. He made sure everything started on time including the food being served. He took care of every single detail and made sure all of the vendors and venue staff were on the same page. Konare is a one-of-a-kind and anyone would be lucky to have him there on your wedding day!

Alisha (I'm not sure on the spelling!) was there on the wedding day working alongside with Konare. She was so sweet, caring, professional and was always there to help!

To top it off, the food was incredible and there was more food than you could imagine during cocktail hour. Food was served on time and I heard from a lot of guests that it was the best food that ever had at a wedding!

Thank you to everyone at RiverCrest who worked so hard to make the day so special!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Carly,
    Many thanks for your complimentary review!
    You were a delight to work with, no task was too small in coordinating plans for the wedding! I know that you put in some long hours to make sure the wedding went off without a hitch.
    Your sincerity and comittment were evident.
    You are truly the "fairy godmother" every bride wants!

Jena · Married on 09/09/2017

I must admit, my husband and I are the worst decision makers ever, but picking RiverCrest for our reception was one of the easiest and best decisions to make. So easy, that we didn't even need to view any other venue because we knew this was the "one." The staff at RiverCrest is fabulous! Throughout our entire reception and prior to the reception, every single staff member greeted us with a smile, congratulated us, and asked if we needed anything. Even though I am a huge "worry wart," I felt so at ease the entire time. Every minute detail was taken care of by the RiverCrest staff. We could not have asked for a more attentive and professional crew. One of the coolest things that RiverCrest provides you with is a list of vendors that are familiar with the facility, and all are highly recommended. We ended up picking our florist, bakery, and DJ from that list and again, all services were exceptional. My friends and family continue to rant and rave about how literally perfect everything was from the food, the staff, and the venue. THE FOOD IS SPECTACULAR. The dance floor is also the largest around the area, so you can't go wrong! Michele, our coordinator, was so wonderful to work with and was always available for questions and guidance. We could not have asked for a more perfect place to celebrate our marriage. RiverCrest truly gave us the reception of our dreams! Thank you again. We highly highly recommend this dime of a venue.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jena,
    You made such a beautiful bride and you (and Brad!) were simply a delight to work with! Our staff does go above and beyond to make everyone’s dreams come true and I am so happy that you were easily able to recognize that. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other couples and thank you for choosing us to celebrate one of the most important days of your life!
    ~M.

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Rivercrest! My parents are members of Rivercrest and as I am very familiar with Rivercrest and have been attending functions there for years I was initially interested in having my reception at another location to do something different. However, I am SOO glad I had my reception at Rivercrest and in hindsight I wouldn't do anything differently. My guests could not stop complimenting the food and the staff. The staff was also incredibly attentive to us and our family. They took care of everything seamlessly. The setup of the bridal suite and cocktail hour was perfect. We even had a staff member solely dedicated to the bridal suite and the bride/groom for the entire evening. Everyone was more than accommodating to anything we needed or my family needed. They also made sure we ate (plenty) at both cocktail hour and dinner. The evening honestly couldn't have been more perfect. From the early planning stages til the end of the evening I was so impressed with this team.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Sarah,
    I cannot tell you how happy I am to see that you mentioned how initially you were not interested in RiverCrest for your wedding, but that you could not be happier that you ultimately chose US! There are a lot of wedding venues out there, but when newly engaged couples read a review like yours, that references the amazing experience from beginning to end, they know that RiverCrest is the right venue for them! It is certainly all about the experience and more than anything, making lasting memories with family and friends! Team RiverCrest appreciates your fabulous review. Thank you! Warmly, Michele
  • User6030997 · 1+ year ago

Dawn was a dream to work with in planning our August 2016 wedding. We booked the venue in January 2016 so it was a pretty quick turnaround time and Dawn made the process so seamless. She was very quick to respond to any questions I had and was willing to work with us in regards to anything additional we requested. The wedding itself was wonderful. It was a hot summer day we got married outside around the pool and it ended up being perfect. The one bummer was that I wish the pool chairs were put away as they made it into quite a few pictures when I wish they didn't but other than it it was beautiful and very organized and on time. Our wedding guests raved about the cocktail hour food as well as the entrees. The huge dance floor was a big hit and the staff throughout the evening was very attentive. I would highly recommend Rivercrest to anyone planning their big day!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Hi Danielle,
    It was truly our pleasure to assist you with planning your wedding in eight short months! We are so glad you had such a wonderful day! My sincerest apologies that the chairs made it into a few of your photos as we certainly don’t want that and always try to do our best to not have them in areas where photos are typically taken. Thank you for letting us know so that we can be more aware of that! There are three things that guests generally talk about after your wedding: how beautiful the bride looked, how great the food was and what a fabulous time they had. It sounds like your guests have all three covered! We wish you and Adam all the best as you begin this journey together.