RiverCrest Weddings Reviews

RiverCrest Weddings 5
RiverCrest Weddings 6
RiverCrest Weddings 7

Jason Emery · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredibly beautiful and accommodating venue

My wife and I had an incredible wedding experience at RiverCrest. They accommodated all of our needs without hesitation. My wife and several of our guests are vegan and they each received an incredible eggplant tower entree, which many non-vegetarian guests also ordered. Many other venues we looked at practically made fun of vegetarianism/veganism and would've given my wife a steamed veggie plate as her main course.

The food was fantastic, the service was excellent, and the dance floor was in great condition with enough space for everyone. We and our guests all had a great experience. I would recommend RiverCrest to any couple looking for a venue in the Chester/Montgomery county area.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Madeline Kearney · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Wedding Venue

Rivercrest was absolutely the best venue for our wedding and I am so happy we selected them. My parents and I went to look for venues before I even had a ring - my husband and I were together for 8 years at the time and I wanted to make sure we got the perfect venue and date. When we walked into Rivercrest it just felt right. Having the ceremony outside between the rockwall waterfall and pool was absolutely perfect for our beach themed wedding. We had the best staff for our wedding Mary (wedding specialist), Konare (banquet manager), and Bernessa (bridal attendant).
    During the planning process Mary was very responsive and was able to answer any and all questions. She also did a great job coordinating with all of the other vendors. I loved working with Mary because like me she is very detail oriented. She made sure that everything came together perfectly.
    We met Konare when we dropped off all of our wedding stuff the night of the rehearsal. Prior to the rehearsal, Mary and Konare walked us through the entire layout and schedule for the day of the wedding and we also went through all wedding supplies to go over proper setup. After that meeting I was confident that everything was under control. Konare did a great job of running the rehearsal and making sure the entire bridal party was comfortable and knew what they had to do. The day of Konare was checking in to make sure we were good.
    At Rivercrest we also had our bridal attendant Bernessa. The whole wedding day she made sure that I had everything I needed. In the afternoon she brought my bridesmaids and I drinks and food and during pictures she made sure I had water and was staying hydrated.
    We received so many compliments on our wedding the venue was gorgeous and the food was fantastic :)
    Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Rivercrest pulled everything off flawlessly, we can't thank them enough

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Johnson · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Wedding Day at RiverCrest!

We loved having our wedding at RiverCrest! They were very accommodating and Mary was exceptional with organization and responsiveness. The banquet managers guided us through our big day and helped us with anything we needed. The venue is beautiful and classy, and the cocktail hour truly wowed our guests with delicious food. Everyone at our wedding had an amazing time, and so did we!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/14/2019

One Stop Shop

My wedding reception at Rivercrest was amazing! Michele was great at helping with the planning and organization. The wait staff was courteous. The food was incredible, our guests had nothing but compliments. The facility was large, clean, and decorated nicely. To top that all off, the wedding package comes with so much that it’s like a one stop shop to get married. I would highly recommend checking out Rivercrest!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    RiverCrest Weddings 8
    RiverCrest Weddings 9
    RiverCrest Weddings 10

Erin & Kevin,
    Thank you so very much for sharing your RiverCrest Weddings experience with future couples so that they get a feel for what it is like to plan a wedding here! I also think you and I were a great match when it came to organization! I hope you continue to receive compliments from your guests for years to come and that you and Kevin always look back on that day fondly!
    All my best,

Nina · Married on 12/31/2018

RiverCrest made our night Perfect!

Rivercrest was amazing. Mary did a wonderful job addressing all of our questions and needs. She was always willing to make time outside of normal business hours to meet and discuss the details. They have a great program designed to coordinate all the final details that you may not have thought of. Our wedding was beautiful and everything flowed perfect. The food was amazing, and they were great to work with and I would definitely recommend this venue and Mary to anyone!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    RiverCrest Weddings 11

Nina & Zach-
    I am so happy that everything came together for your New Year's Eve wedding celebration! You both were great to work with in planning. Our staff strives to provide the "best" experience possible; we all appreciate your positive feedback.
    My wish for you is a long, happy & healthy married life!
    Sincerely, Mary
  • Sarah

Sarah Brant · Married on 12/08/2018

Classy and professional

From the moment we entered Rivercrest, we knew it was different from any other venue we had seen before. The staff was friendly, accommodating, highly professional, and easy to work with. Every question and expectation was met with no compromise and I can tell you, nobody ever said “no” to us! It really felt like us as a couple. We knew immediately it was the perfect place for our wedding reception!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    RiverCrest Weddings 12
    RiverCrest Weddings 13
    RiverCrest Weddings 14
    RiverCrest Weddings 15

Sarah,
    Fist of all, you made an absolutely stunning winter bride and your photos give everyone a reason to consider a winter wedding! I am so glad that you and Joe had an excellent experience with our team! It was an absolutely lovely experience working with you (and your families!) from start to finish to plan a spectacular wedding! You absolutely did know we were the right venue from the moment you walked in, because I remember you turned around after leaving and came back to reserve your date the same day you visited! Thank you for choosing our team! I wish you and Joe all the best and hope to see you soon!

Kate F. · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Wedding Experience All Around

Rivercrest gave us our dream wedding! From the beautiful grounds to the enormous dance floor, the delicious food choices to the private bridal suite, they do not disappoint. I love how Michele went above and beyond our expectations and made the entire planning process stress free. Michele and team were so kind, genuine, and thoughtful. They looked after my husband and I not just on the day of the wedding, but each day leading up to the wedding. I can't recommend Rivercrest enough!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kate and Zach,
    Though your wedding lasts just one day, your wedding experience is one that you will remember forever and I am so happy that our team made it a memory that you will always cherish! Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for choosing Team RiverCrest to help you celebrate a fabulous day!

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

The Best Day Ever

Our day was 100% PERFECT in every single way. A dream come true. Thank you SO much to Mary and the rest of the Rivercrest Team for making our day everything we wanted it to be and more. From the moment we booked Rivercrest to now looking back on the day, we have nothing but great things to say. Everyone was so accommodating. Any questions I had were answered right away. The venue is absolutely beautiful, food is AMAZING, and the staff truly works to make sure you have the best possible day. I recommend the venue any bride that wants to have the whole event at one place, have a beautiful venue for photos, a bridal suite with unlimited champagne for getting ready, and to have every little detail taken care of by the wonderful staff. Everything was so so organized and coming from someone who is all about planning every detail, Rivercrest was on it at all times. All of our friends and family are still raving about the day and how wonderful it was which makes us so, so happy. If I could do the day over again (and trust me I wish I could) I would do it at Rivercrest every time

Sent on 11/13/2018

Taylor & Joey,
    I am thrilled that your Day met & exceeded your dreams!
    I know that I speak for all the staff at RiverCrest in appreciation for your heartfelt review.
    You were always upbeat and smiling whenever we met-
    I will miss seeing your 'smiles'.
    Thank you again for trusting us with this important celebration!
    I wish you all the best as the new "Mr. & Mrs."
    Hoping to see you again in the near future!
    Best, Mary

Kacie Erle · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Place for Happily Ever After!

When we were deciding on a wedding venue, we knew we wanted it to be close to home, have ceremony on site, and everything included. We toured RiverCrest when it was snowy and just knew it was the place for us. From our first meeting with our wedding coordinator, Michele, to our tasting to our final meeting, we never had any stress over planning a wedding as they took care of everything at the venue! Even the cake was included in our package!

The food was absolutely amazing. Our guests are still talking about the Mashed Potato Martini Bar that we had during cocktail hour. We also had Crabcake Sliders, Cheesesteak Sliders, and a Pasta station which all did not disappoint. Even the served dinners (which we chose Tuscan Chicken and Salmon) were very delicious. RiverCrest also catered towards allergies of our guests which was great.

The area itself is beautiful as it is set on a golf course. We had beautiful formal and family pictures in front of a waterfall overlooking a pool. Our first look was in front of this beautiful oak tree that was just picture perfect. The girls got ready in the very spacious Bridal Suite. It was also a quiet retreat for the bride and groom to spend a moment alone. We also did a Sparkler Send-Off at the end of the night which our banquet manager helped our guests get ready for the fun end of night option.

We couldn't have chosen a better place to hold our happily ever after!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kacie and Adam,
    Thank you so very much for sharing your A to Z experience with other couples! I am so glad that you had a wonderful experience and I hope your wedding day is always remembered fondly by you, Adam, and your family and friends! I look forward to seeing photos soon!
    Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever After,

Julia Pisciella · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect wedding reception!!

Having our wedding reception at RiverCrest was the best decision we ever made! Michelle helped make every detail perfect and went above and beyond in helping set everything up. The entire night was perfect and staff was right there by our side. I highly recommend RiverCrest to anyone that is looking to have a care-free wedding! All the details were figured out for us so that my husband and I could just relax and enjoy the perfect evening with friends and family!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Dominique Diazgranados · Married on 09/28/2018

Excellent!

Rivercrest was a wonderful venue! Our coordinator, Michele, was an absolute joy to work with during the process. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and responded to all inquiries quickly (which for a bride is huge). Michele really wanted to try and make the process stress free for us, which we greatly appreciated. The staff on the day of the wedding was also wonderful and so pleasant! Our guests all raved about the food (especially the mashed potato bar). The venue itself is beautiful; cocktail hour has ample space for guests (not crammed at all) and also allows guests to go outside to the pool area to enjoy their drinks and appetizers; the ballroom offers a cool lounge area option for people to hang out while taking a break from dancing. Overall, we can't say enough good things about Rivercrest and their team; they truly made our day special!

Sent on 10/17/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Dominique, It was absolutely lovely getting to work with you and Bob and getting to know you both better! I am so glad that our team made the planning process less stressful, especially when we all tend to live life at full capacity as it is! It was awesome customizing your menu and bar for your guests and you did a great job selecting your decor, including the flower wall, the centerpieces and bouquets! All of these things made for a beautiful wedding! Thanks again for choosing our team! All my best, always, Michele

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

September 22nd 2018

My husband and I just got married at Rivercrest in September and we could go on and on about how wonderful our experience was, not just during our wedding reception but also throughout the planning process with Michele! She was patient, kind, professional, supportive, and knowledgeable about everything to do with weddings at Rivercrest! Whenever we had questions, she was there to help and give thorough advice. We trusted her judgement and are very glad that we did, because we loved each and every part of our experience on our wedding day with Rivercrest. Other vendors we met with would rush us through meetings, or ‘squeeze us in’ to discuss our wedding, but Michele always made time for us. When we met with her to tour Rivercrest twice (once to show my parents), she was patient and kind each time. We are all so impressed with how great she and her team were. Her team worked so hard to make sure that we had a classy, healthy, fun, and unforgettable time.

Rivercrest itself is perfect. The space is beautiful and clean, the grounds are friendly and incredible for photos, the food as reported by many of my guests was memorably amazing (my husband and I already knew that from our tasting), the cocktail hour was professionally fun and lovely, the dance floor is too fun, and the bridal suite fit all of our needs.

We had issues with other vendors during the planning process, but never had one, not even tiny issue with Rivercrest. They made everything easy, and were there to help. Do yourself a huge favor and save yourself stress by celebrating your special day here! Thanks so much Michele and team!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Kaitlyn,
    You're making me blush! And that's hard to do! Thank you so very much for your kind words, not just about me, but about the RiverCrest property and our entire team! We really do strive to make every event unique and enjoyable for our clients and for their guests! It was really lovely working with you and getting to know your family better throughout the planning process. It is our goal to have every client feeling the way that you do about us at the end of their event. Thank you for sharing your sentiments with us and I hope that you and Marc continue to look back fondly on celebrating here at RiverCrest! ~ Warmly, Michele

Michelle Hamilton · Married on 09/02/2018

RiverCrest Any Day... HANDS DOWN!

RiverCrest is a venue in a class of its own. The staff made my wedding day so easy, fun, and most importantly, memorable. Michele Morabito knows how to make things happen! She is thorough, professional, meticulous, responsive, pays close attention to detail, and just exudes enthusiasm. You really feel like you’ve known her for years - she feels like such a genuine friend as she guides you through the process. She and the staff are so patient and kind and you really come to develop a personal relationship with the crew.

The food was AMAZING and my guests STILL talk about the cocktail hour! The setup was fantastic! Everyone had easy access to the food and the reception just blew them away - from the decor (which I didn’t do anything over the top because the venue is so classy and beautiful on its own) to the food to the dance floor which is large enough to hold a little over 300 people!

The grounds are simply stunning and make for the perfect backdrop for photos. It is clear that the staff at RiverCrest take pride in the establishment. Everything is so pristine!

No ask was too large for the RiverCrest team during the days leading up to the wedding and even on the day of. They really make your day about YOU and they pay the same attention to your guests.

If you are looking for a venue that offers high-quality service, elegance, picturesque grounds, AMAZING food and cocktails, and a ballroom that requires almost nothing at all because it’s beautiful on its own, RiverCrest is the place for you!

Oh... and let me mention that their preferred vendor list is SPOT ON. I didn’t have a single bad experience with any of the vendors I selected from their list. RiverCrest delivers quality and so they only recommend the BEST vendors who provide the same level of quality.

You’re in good hands at RiverCrest!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Michelle, Thank you so very much for bringing Team Michelle and William to RiverCrest! Getting to know you all better was the icing the cake for me and I am so glad that you had a spectacular time! You covered so much in your review that I don't even know where to begin, but the most important thing that I can say is thank you for trusting our entire team with your vision! The most important thing that you mentioned was that your wedding day was about YOU...and with our team it truly is! I hope to see you here soon enjoying your social membership. All my best, Michele

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

Bride Mrs McMahon

There are no words to explain how amazing our wedding was! Mary was our planner and was amazing through the whole process. The Rivercrest staff bent over backwards for us, what ever we or my parents needed they were there! I would highly recommend having your wedding at Rivercrest. Also having a 2 year social member is pretty awesome!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Michelle & Chris,
    I am thrilled that your Wedding Day was so amazing!
    Our staff works hard to provide a memorable experience for our couples.
    It was a pleasure working with you to plan the day and getting to know you and your families.
    Enjoy the social membership!
    Best,
    Mary

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

We can’t begin to say enough good things about Mary, Koname, and Rivercrest in general! Each and every person/staff that we came in contact with treated us like Kings and Queens. They were organized, responsive, and professional throughout the entire process. We looked at 13 venues and when we left Rivercrest, we knew that was where we wanted to have our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing, the space was incredible, and our guests enjoyed every second. If you are looking for a beautiful venue that will be easy to work with and make your day the most amazing day of your life, Rivercrest is where you want to be!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Michelle & Matt-
    The pleasure was ours!
    You were soo easy to work with in the planning and very prompt!
    I am delighted that you and your guests had a great experience at RiverCrest.
    The entire staff sincerely appreciates your complimentary review.
    Best, Mary

Courtney · Married on 06/16/2018

Beautiful Golf Club Venue

We had a beautiful reception at RiverCrest. Prior to our day, Mary was amazing with pulling together all the pieces and making sure I got her everything needed for our day. The staff was on top of all of our needs and our guests needs at the reception. When we arrived half an hour late after taking too many pictures, the staff was able to adjust on the fly by extending the appetizer hour and delaying dinner. They were great about accommodating many food allergies (and preferences). Our guests raved about the appetizers. The golf course provided a great backdrop for one of my favorite photos of sunset that day. Our night ended with a sparkler send off by the pool that the staff coordinated beautifully.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    RiverCrest Weddings 16
    RiverCrest Weddings 17

Jennifer Sutton · Married on 06/01/2018

Perfect Wedding Day/ Amazing team to work with

Rivercrest made my wedding day everything I had hoped it would be and then some, my day was absolutely perfect! From beautiful spaces to a team who truly wanted to work us and share our experience. I knew Rivercrest was the place for us, when I saw their Covered Patio (perfect ceremony space with a straight walk down the aisle for my groom to get a true first impression). Their bridal suite is huge, the space for wedding guests is completely separate from the club space, with every room looking beautiful. Michele was truly amazing to work with. She answered all my questions promptly and made me feel confident when I second guessed choices! Rivercrest worked with us, and helped create our vision, versus other locations that really made you feel like one of the many- who would budge on their package offerings. Our wedding was amazing and I can not say enough good things about Rivercrest!

Sent on 12/27/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Jennifer and Eric, Thank you for sharing your wedding experience at RiverCrest with other couples who are still in search of their perfect venue! I love what I do and I was happy to do whatever it took to help guide you thru the planning process, knowing if you needed advice, or if you simply just needed some time to think something through! I knew that you could do it! And you did! Please give my best to your Mom and Dad! Best, Michele
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

RiverCrest Wedding Reception

Working with Michele and the team at RiverCrest was absolutely amazing. From start to finish Michele was professional, helpful, and full of welcomed and useful advice. The food, accommodations, and staff were all top notch. We could not have picked a better venue to hold our wedding reception.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Megan,
    I could not have been more pleased to work with you and your family to plan a spectacular day! From the customization of your menu and the bar to the absolutely stunning centerpieces, your wedding day was amazing and I hope you and Chad continue to think back fondly on it for the rest of your lives!
    All my best,
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding day at Rivercrest was perfect! The venue is very flexible and made sure I received everything I envisioned for my day. The entire process between taking a tour of the venue day one to my wedding day was as easy as wedding planning can get. The venue provides the favors, pays for the wedding cake, and provides complimentary uplighting which was a nice addition. Also if you get married at Rivercrest you become club members for a couple years which is a cool touch. They only have one wedding a day so all the focus was on making everything perfect for my wedding. The food was AMAZING and the staff was even better. Me and my groom had a private attendant that made sure we had time to ourselves for a little in the suite, served us food (made sure we ate a little), and served us drinks all night so we could continue greeting and having fun with our guests. I can’t think of any complaints about my experience.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Hi Jessica & Christopher-
    Thanks for your compliments regarding the food and staff at RiverCrest.
    I am happy that you and your guests enjoyed such a positive experience!
    Enjoy your Club membership; feel free to stop in and say hello when you are at the Club. Sincerely, Mary
  • Mel

Mel · Married on 04/28/2018

The BEST Choice We Made for our Wedding

RiverCrest was the first and only wedding venue my (now) husband and I toured. As soon as we visited with our parents, we were ready to pull the trigger and make the decision that day. We were drawn to the idea of having everything in one place, so that it was as convenient as possible for our guests and ourselves. We also loved that this venue does EVERYTHING for you. It was such a stress-free experience, which is almost unheard of when it comes to wedding planning. Michele Morabito was our contact/planner, and she was nothing short of wonderful. She responded timely to our hundreds of questions we sent over leading up to the wedding. She kept us in-line with deadlines. We live in Pittsburgh, so she was very flexible and helped work with us on the food tasting, rehearsal, etc. since we needed to travel far. The day of our wedding..... I cannot believe how amazing the entire staff was! All of us girls got ready in the bridal suite, which was my favorite experience. Taylor was with me throughout the day, helping me out with anything I needed (drinks, food, etc.) I told her how excited I was for the mashed potato martini bar, and as soon as my husband and I came back down the aisle for the recessional, she had one waiting for me! This staff just goes above and beyond. I would recommend RiverCrest to anyone that wants to experience the best day of their life.

Sent on 12/04/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Melissa, I am so glad that you and Andy had an awesome day! It was fun working with you both, especially seeing how you keep each other in check! That balance will make for a wonderful marriage! Your kind words about your experience planning with me say it all! I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town! ~M.

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

Rivercrest was the best choice we made for our wedding. From start to finish, they were fantastic! My wedding day was everything i imagined it to be, with as little stress as possible.

Sent on 02/25/2018
    RiverCrest Weddings 18

Emily,
    It was so awesome getting to know you and Zach better! You are such an awesome couple and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to help you plan your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind words, not just in your review, but also in the handwritten card that you gave me. You and Zach are very special and I hope to see you again soon! Love, Laughter and Happily Every After, Michele
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/30/2017

Dawn and all the staff at Rivercrest was the best! From the moment we walked into the venue every person was welcoming and so helpful. The decor, food, and service was impeccable, it's been 6 months and our guest still rave about how great Rivercrest is. We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else because it was simply perfect & I thank them so much for making that happen!

Sent on 12/10/2016

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Hey Taylor! Thanks for your kind words. I'm so glad that you and Eric were happy with everything. You were awesome to work with! Wishing you all the best.
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 11/25/2017

RiverCrest really made our day so stress free and magical. The staff was accommodating from start to finish, and even followed up after the wedding ended! There was not one detail we had to worry about on the day of the wedding, the beautiful people there went above and beyond to do things you'd think you'd have to manage setting up. They even went out of their way to even fix small details that were left behind by the vendors - such as the drapery on our wedding arch, placement of candles etc... Our family and friends still rave about the atmosphere, food, and all-around amazing time they had. I know the smile on my face in every picture would not have been possible if we chose another venue, because I'd be worrying about everything being done perfectly. If you want to be able to focus on the little moments of your day, rather than the little details that the vendors may or may not forget, choose RiverCrest for your wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Eric & Monique-

Thank you for your complimentary review!
    It means a lot to all of us at RiverCrest that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations on your Wedding Day. We appreciate your trust in giving us the opportunity to host your family and friends. It sounds like your guests had a great time!
    The smile on your face was evident! We wish you continued smiles, health and happiness as you begin your married life together.

Best,
    Mary

Allison · Married on 10/28/2017

Rivercrest did an amazing job with our wedding! Michelle and team were very organized and helped us plan every step of the way, which made all of the decision making that much easier. The venue is beautiful and has lots of great spots for photographs. The food is also excellent and our guests agreed - they couldn't stop raving about it! You can't go wrong by choosing this venue.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Allison,
    I am so glad that you found planning your wedding to be easier with our help! You had an amazing menu which was all the more reason for your guests to be completely delighted with the food selections! And I am so glad that Colin got his Ahi Tuna! Your Mom did such a beautiful job making your gown AND all of the custom décor for your wedding; I honestly don’t know how she did it, but it certainly did make for a beautiful wedding! Thank you for trusting Team RiverCrest with your wedding day!

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2017

We had the absolute perfect wedding at RiverCrest! From the first time we saw the venue until the reception was over, the staff, particularly Michele and Kanari, was extremely accommodating. Everyone went out of their way to insure that our special day proceeded exactly as we wanted. No detail was too small, no request too big. They were with us every step of what could otherwise have been a stressful day. I always had faith that no matter the problem, the staff would find a way to make it disappear. In addition, the food -- from the appetizers during the cocktail hour to dessert -- was spectacular. Our guests are still talking about the amazing mashed potato bar. I'd recommend RiverCrest as a wedding venue in a heartbeat. And so would virtually all who attended. Thank you again.

Sent on 07/03/2018

C&D,
    Thank you so much for your glowing review! While receiving a review at any time is an awesome indicator of the great service that we provide here, I particularly love reviews that come in months after the wedding because it shows that you are still thinking about what a fabulous time you and your guests had! In fact, I hope your amazing wedding keeps guests talking for years about what a great time they had! May the DiMartini with a Fitz live on famously for many, many years to come! ~Michele