RiverCrest Weddings Reviews

212 Reviews for RiverCrest Weddings

212 RiverCrest Weddings Reviews

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

The Best Day Ever

Our day was 100% PERFECT in every single way. A dream come true. Thank you SO much to Mary and the rest of the Rivercrest Team for making our day everything we wanted it to be and more. From the moment we booked Rivercrest to now looking back on the day, we have nothing but great things to say. Everyone was so accommodating. Any questions I had were answered right away. The venue is absolutely beautiful, food is AMAZING, and the staff truly works to make sure you have the best possible day. I recommend the venue any bride that wants to have the whole event at one place, have a beautiful venue for photos, a bridal suite with unlimited champagne for getting ready, and to have every little detail taken care of by the wonderful staff. Everything was so so organized and coming from someone who is all about planning every detail, Rivercrest was on it at all times. All of our friends and family are still raving about the day and how wonderful it was which makes us so, so happy. If I could do the day over again (and trust me I wish I could) I would do it at Rivercrest every time

Sent on 11/14/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Taylor & Joey, I am thrilled that your Day met & exceeded your dreams! I know that I speak for all the staff at RiverCrest in appreciation for your heartfelt review. You were always upbeat and smiling whenever we met- I will miss seeing your 'smiles'. Thank you again for trusting us with this important celebration! I wish you all the best as the new "Mr. & Mrs." Hoping to see you again in the near future! Best, Mary

Kacie Erle · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Place for Happily Ever After!

When we were deciding on a wedding venue, we knew we wanted it to be close to home, have ceremony on site, and everything included. We toured RiverCrest when it was snowy and just knew it was the place for us. From our first meeting with our wedding coordinator, Michele, to our tasting to our final meeting, we never had any stress over planning a wedding as they took care of everything at the venue! Even the cake was included in our package!

The food was absolutely amazing. Our guests are still talking about the Mashed Potato Martini Bar that we had during cocktail hour. We also had Crabcake Sliders, Cheesesteak Sliders, and a Pasta station which all did not disappoint. Even the served dinners (which we chose Tuscan Chicken and Salmon) were very delicious. RiverCrest also catered towards allergies of our guests which was great.

The area itself is beautiful as it is set on a golf course. We had beautiful formal and family pictures in front of a waterfall overlooking a pool. Our first look was in front of this beautiful oak tree that was just picture perfect. The girls got ready in the very spacious Bridal Suite. It was also a quiet retreat for the bride and groom to spend a moment alone. We also did a Sparkler Send-Off at the end of the night which our banquet manager helped our guests get ready for the fun end of night option.

We couldn't have chosen a better place to hold our happily ever after!

Dominique Diazgranados · Married on 09/28/2018

Excellent!

Rivercrest was a wonderful venue! Our coordinator, Michele, was an absolute joy to work with during the process. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and responded to all inquiries quickly (which for a bride is huge). Michele really wanted to try and make the process stress free for us, which we greatly appreciated. The staff on the day of the wedding was also wonderful and so pleasant! Our guests all raved about the food (especially the mashed potato bar). The venue itself is beautiful; cocktail hour has ample space for guests (not crammed at all) and also allows guests to go outside to the pool area to enjoy their drinks and appetizers; the ballroom offers a cool lounge area option for people to hang out while taking a break from dancing. Overall, we can't say enough good things about Rivercrest and their team; they truly made our day special!

Sent on 10/25/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Dominique, It was absolutely lovely getting to work with you and Bob and getting to know you both better! I am so glad that our team made the planning process less stressful, especially when we all tend to live life at full capacity as it is! It was awesome customizing your menu and bar for your guests and you did a great job selecting your decor, including the flower wall, the centerpieces and bouquets! All of these things made for a beautiful wedding! Thanks again for choosing our team! All my best, always, Michele

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

Bride Mrs McMahon

There are no words to explain how amazing our wedding was! Mary was our planner and was amazing through the whole process. The Rivercrest staff bent over backwards for us, what ever we or my parents needed they were there! I would highly recommend having your wedding at Rivercrest. Also having a 2 year social member is pretty awesome!!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Michelle & Chris, I am thrilled that your Wedding Day was so amazing! Our staff works hard to provide a memorable experience for our couples. It was a pleasure working with you to plan the day and getting to know you and your families. Enjoy the social membership! Best, Mary

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

We can’t begin to say enough good things about Mary, Koname, and Rivercrest in general! Each and every person/staff that we came in contact with treated us like Kings and Queens. They were organized, responsive, and professional throughout the entire process. We looked at 13 venues and when we left Rivercrest, we knew that was where we wanted to have our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing, the space was incredible, and our guests enjoyed every second. If you are looking for a beautiful venue that will be easy to work with and make your day the most amazing day of your life, Rivercrest is where you want to be!

Sent on 07/12/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Michelle & Matt- The pleasure was ours! You were soo easy to work with in the planning and very prompt! I am delighted that you and your guests had a great experience at RiverCrest. The entire staff sincerely appreciates your complimentary review. Best, Mary
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding day at Rivercrest was perfect! The venue is very flexible and made sure I received everything I envisioned for my day. The entire process between taking a tour of the venue day one to my wedding day was as easy as wedding planning can get. The venue provides the favors, pays for the wedding cake, and provides complimentary uplighting which was a nice addition. Also if you get married at Rivercrest you become club members for a couple years which is a cool touch. They only have one wedding a day so all the focus was on making everything perfect for my wedding. The food was AMAZING and the staff was even better. Me and my groom had a private attendant that made sure we had time to ourselves for a little in the suite, served us food (made sure we ate a little), and served us drinks all night so we could continue greeting and having fun with our guests. I can’t think of any complaints about my experience.

Sent on 06/05/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Hi Jessica & Christopher- Thanks for your compliments regarding the food and staff at RiverCrest. I am happy that you and your guests enjoyed such a positive experience! Enjoy your Club membership; feel free to stop in and say hello when you are at the Club. Sincerely, Mary

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

Rivercrest was the best choice we made for our wedding. From start to finish, they were fantastic! My wedding day was everything i imagined it to be, with as little stress as possible.

Sent on 02/25/2018
    RiverCrest Weddings 1

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Emily, It was so awesome getting to know you and Zach better! You are such an awesome couple and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to help you plan your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind words, not just in your review, but also in the handwritten card that you gave me. You and Zach are very special and I hope to see you again soon! Love, Laughter and Happily Every After, Michele
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/30/2017

Dawn and all the staff at Rivercrest was the best! From the moment we walked into the venue every person was welcoming and so helpful. The decor, food, and service was impeccable, it's been 6 months and our guest still rave about how great Rivercrest is. We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else because it was simply perfect & I thank them so much for making that happen!

Sent on 12/10/2016

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Hey Taylor! Thanks for your kind words. I'm so glad that you and Eric were happy with everything. You were awesome to work with! Wishing you all the best.
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 11/25/2017

RiverCrest really made our day so stress free and magical. The staff was accommodating from start to finish, and even followed up after the wedding ended! There was not one detail we had to worry about on the day of the wedding, the beautiful people there went above and beyond to do things you'd think you'd have to manage setting up. They even went out of their way to even fix small details that were left behind by the vendors - such as the drapery on our wedding arch, placement of candles etc... Our family and friends still rave about the atmosphere, food, and all-around amazing time they had. I know the smile on my face in every picture would not have been possible if we chose another venue, because I'd be worrying about everything being done perfectly. If you want to be able to focus on the little moments of your day, rather than the little details that the vendors may or may not forget, choose RiverCrest for your wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Eric & Monique- Thank you for your complimentary review! It means a lot to all of us at RiverCrest that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations on your Wedding Day. We appreciate your trust in giving us the opportunity to host your family and friends. It sounds like your guests had a great time! The smile on your face was evident! We wish you continued smiles, health and happiness as you begin your married life together. Best, Mary

Allison · Married on 10/28/2017

Rivercrest did an amazing job with our wedding! Michelle and team were very organized and helped us plan every step of the way, which made all of the decision making that much easier. The venue is beautiful and has lots of great spots for photographs. The food is also excellent and our guests agreed - they couldn't stop raving about it! You can't go wrong by choosing this venue.

Sent on 12/13/2017

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Allison, I am so glad that you found planning your wedding to be easier with our help! You had an amazing menu which was all the more reason for your guests to be completely delighted with the food selections! And I am so glad that Colin got his Ahi Tuna! Your Mom did such a beautiful job making your gown AND all of the custom décor for your wedding; I honestly don’t know how she did it, but it certainly did make for a beautiful wedding! Thank you for trusting Team RiverCrest with your wedding day!

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2017

We had the absolute perfect wedding at RiverCrest! From the first time we saw the venue until the reception was over, the staff, particularly Michele and Kanari, was extremely accommodating. Everyone went out of their way to insure that our special day proceeded exactly as we wanted. No detail was too small, no request too big. They were with us every step of what could otherwise have been a stressful day. I always had faith that no matter the problem, the staff would find a way to make it disappear. In addition, the food -- from the appetizers during the cocktail hour to dessert -- was spectacular. Our guests are still talking about the amazing mashed potato bar. I'd recommend RiverCrest as a wedding venue in a heartbeat. And so would virtually all who attended. Thank you again.

Sent on 07/03/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

C&D, Thank you so much for your glowing review! While receiving a review at any time is an awesome indicator of the great service that we provide here, I particularly love reviews that come in months after the wedding because it shows that you are still thinking about what a fabulous time you and your guests had! In fact, I hope your amazing wedding keeps guests talking for years about what a great time they had! May the DiMartini with a Fitz live on famously for many, many years to come! ~Michele

Dominiqe · Married on 10/21/2017

I honestly don’t know where to start in writing this review because everything during our Rivercrest wedding reception was absolutely PERFECT! I could write three pages on how amazing everything was but I’ll keep it short and readable! From our first walkthrough at Rivercrest, we knew this place was it. The ballroom and grounds are elegant and stunning, food is incredible & top notch (seriously can’t wait to go back for an anniversary dinner), HUGE dance floor, and amazing staff. Michele was a dream to work with, I’m actually sad to not be conversing with her on a weekly basis! I am a huge planner, nitpicky, worry wart type and Michele definitely put my mind at ease throughout the whole process; she helped me stay organized, gave me ideas throughout the process, and talked me down from the ledge when I needed it! Every last detail was taken care of and it was definitely noticed by our guests! Rivercrest made our wedding day the best day of our lives! We recommend Rivercrest to anyone who wants a fantastic, fun, PERFECT wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2017

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Dom and Ryan, Thank you so much for the absolutely glowing review of your amazing wedding day! You both put a personal touch on everything and you did all the planning together beautifully! It was such a joy working with and getting to know you both better and then finding out on your wedding day that we also had a personal connection made it all the more special for me! Thanks so much for sharing photos with us this week. I can’t wait to see the video highlights, especially of the bouquet and garter toss!
  • F

Farzeen · Married on 10/07/2017

RiverCrest was a wonderful place to host our ceremony and wedding. Every detail was taken care of by an incredibly attentive staff and savvy planner. Our friends and family raved about the event.

Sent on 06/13/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Farzeen, It was amazing to have your family back for another fabulous wedding celebration! It was awesome getting to know you and David better and now that you are social members of the Club, I look forward to seeing you even more! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I hope your friends and family continue to rave about your fabulous wedding for years to come! Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever After, Michele

samantha · Married on 09/29/2017

I wish I could add more stars to our review, as RiverCrest was AMAZING!

Starting from the beginning, they were one of the only venues we looked at that were 100% transparent on their pricing and did not nickel and dime you for every little thing.

The process of making decisions, selecting the menu, and getting everything organized for the day was made so easy by our coordinator, Michele. She was WONDERFUL to work with, very responsive, and truly helped to put my mind at ease.

As for the BIG day, everything was top notch! Our guests raved about the quality of the service and the food. The wedding food tasted delicious and was not what we've all come to expect from banquet food. Lastly, their staff so professional and will bend over backwards to make sure you have the day of your dreams.

One of the servers saw I was upset when my dress ripped and she quickly escorted me back to my bridal suite, calmed me down, and sowed my dress back together for me! How many other venues would have someone willing to go out of their way to do that for you?

Really and truly, if you want a high end experience without breaking the bank contact RiverCrest - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/10/2017

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Sam and Steve, I am so glad that you are members here at RiverCrest because I would truly miss you if you weren't! Rarely do I have a bride that wants to make organizational spreadsheets with me :) I'm so glad that you had an amazing experience with Team RiverCrest and thank you so much for sharing your venue search & planning story with others. See you soon, Michele

Carly · Married on 09/22/2017

The best in the wedding industry!

I do not know where to start with all of the amazing things I have to say about RiverCrest! From the start of the planning process with Mary and ending with the day-of coordinating with Konare and Alisha, everyone was so passionate and caring, which made the wedding day perfect!

From the moment I exchanged emails with Mary I knew it was going to be an easy and smooth planning process. To me, Mary wasn't just another venue planner and coordinator, she was so warm and welcoming that she felt more like a friend or relative. She replied to emails so quickly and with full detail, and always answered everytime I called. During meetings, she was so patient and made sure every option and detail was explained. Even though she was the planner and wasn't the main contact on the day wedding, she was still there to make sure everything was perfect!

During the final meeting, Mary introduced me to Konare, the lead coordinator for the wedding day. Konare has the biggest heart and he showed it many times!! You can tell he truly loves his job and wants the best for every couple. Without hesitation, he helped us unload the car during our final drop off meeting, and checked off everything that we had and asked us questions so he knew exactly where everything would go on the wedding day. On the wedding day, he ran the show and was on top of everything. He made sure everything started on time including the food being served. He took care of every single detail and made sure all of the vendors and venue staff were on the same page. Konare is a one-of-a-kind and anyone would be lucky to have him there on your wedding day!

Alisha (I'm not sure on the spelling!) was there on the wedding day working alongside with Konare. She was so sweet, caring, professional and was always there to help!

To top it off, the food was incredible and there was more food than you could imagine during cocktail hour. Food was served on time and I heard from a lot of guests that it was the best food that ever had at a wedding!

Thank you to everyone at RiverCrest who worked so hard to make the day so special!

Sent on 10/31/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Carly, Many thanks for your complimentary review! You were a delight to work with, no task was too small in coordinating plans for the wedding! I know that you put in some long hours to make sure the wedding went off without a hitch. Your sincerity and comittment were evident. You are truly the "fairy godmother" every bride wants! Best, Mary

Jena · Married on 09/09/2017

I must admit, my husband and I are the worst decision makers ever, but picking RiverCrest for our reception was one of the easiest and best decisions to make. So easy, that we didn't even need to view any other venue because we knew this was the "one." The staff at RiverCrest is fabulous! Throughout our entire reception and prior to the reception, every single staff member greeted us with a smile, congratulated us, and asked if we needed anything. Even though I am a huge "worry wart," I felt so at ease the entire time. Every minute detail was taken care of by the RiverCrest staff. We could not have asked for a more attentive and professional crew. One of the coolest things that RiverCrest provides you with is a list of vendors that are familiar with the facility, and all are highly recommended. We ended up picking our florist, bakery, and DJ from that list and again, all services were exceptional. My friends and family continue to rant and rave about how literally perfect everything was from the food, the staff, and the venue. THE FOOD IS SPECTACULAR. The dance floor is also the largest around the area, so you can't go wrong! Michele, our coordinator, was so wonderful to work with and was always available for questions and guidance. We could not have asked for a more perfect place to celebrate our marriage. RiverCrest truly gave us the reception of our dreams! Thank you again. We highly highly recommend this dime of a venue.

Sent on 10/30/2017

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Jena, You made such a beautiful bride and you (and Brad!) were simply a delight to work with! Our staff does go above and beyond to make everyone’s dreams come true and I am so happy that you were easily able to recognize that. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other couples and thank you for choosing us to celebrate one of the most important days of your life! ~M.

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Rivercrest! My parents are members of Rivercrest and as I am very familiar with Rivercrest and have been attending functions there for years I was initially interested in having my reception at another location to do something different. However, I am SOO glad I had my reception at Rivercrest and in hindsight I wouldn't do anything differently. My guests could not stop complimenting the food and the staff. The staff was also incredibly attentive to us and our family. They took care of everything seamlessly. The setup of the bridal suite and cocktail hour was perfect. We even had a staff member solely dedicated to the bridal suite and the bride/groom for the entire evening. Everyone was more than accommodating to anything we needed or my family needed. They also made sure we ate (plenty) at both cocktail hour and dinner. The evening honestly couldn't have been more perfect. From the early planning stages til the end of the evening I was so impressed with this team.

Sent on 08/23/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Sarah, I cannot tell you how happy I am to see that you mentioned how initially you were not interested in RiverCrest for your wedding, but that you could not be happier that you ultimately chose US! There are a lot of wedding venues out there, but when newly engaged couples read a review like yours, that references the amazing experience from beginning to end, they know that RiverCrest is the right venue for them! It is certainly all about the experience and more than anything, making lasting memories with family and friends! Team RiverCrest appreciates your fabulous review. Thank you! Warmly, Michele
  • User6030997 · 1+ year ago

Dawn was a dream to work with in planning our August 2016 wedding. We booked the venue in January 2016 so it was a pretty quick turnaround time and Dawn made the process so seamless. She was very quick to respond to any questions I had and was willing to work with us in regards to anything additional we requested. The wedding itself was wonderful. It was a hot summer day we got married outside around the pool and it ended up being perfect. The one bummer was that I wish the pool chairs were put away as they made it into quite a few pictures when I wish they didn't but other than it it was beautiful and very organized and on time. Our wedding guests raved about the cocktail hour food as well as the entrees. The huge dance floor was a big hit and the staff throughout the evening was very attentive. I would highly recommend Rivercrest to anyone planning their big day!

Sent on 03/08/2017

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Hi Danielle, It was truly our pleasure to assist you with planning your wedding in eight short months! We are so glad you had such a wonderful day! My sincerest apologies that the chairs made it into a few of your photos as we certainly don’t want that and always try to do our best to not have them in areas where photos are typically taken. Thank you for letting us know so that we can be more aware of that! There are three things that guests generally talk about after your wedding: how beautiful the bride looked, how great the food was and what a fabulous time they had. It sounds like your guests have all three covered! We wish you and Adam all the best as you begin this journey together.

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

From the moment we first visited RiverCrest we were blown away by the beautiful grounds and the stunning ballroom. The dance floor was the biggest we have seen, which was so exciting for us. The staff at RiverCrest was nothing but helpful and wonderful through out the entire process. They were so accommodating and attentive and helped deliver the wedding of our dreams. We felt so at ease the entire day which allowed us to truly enjoy the moment. It was the best day of our life! We couldn't have asked for a better venue!!!!! Thank you so much RiverCrest!

Sent on 10/03/2017

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Lauren and Aidan, Your wedding was so much fun to plan! Working with you to truly customize not only your experience, but also your guests' experiences was an amazing opportunity! We are so excited to also feature you as our Facebook wedding of the month...coming soon! https://www.facebook.com/RiverCrestWeddings/

Austin · Married on 06/10/2017

Our wedding was amazing at RiverCrest. They have amazing staff that made our big day smooth and wonderful. The ballroom, staff, and food made our day one to remember for our guests as well. We had a blast every second of our day. The planning process with the staff was easy and worry free as well. RiverCrest made our wedding perfect and everything we could have ever imagined!

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2017

I have been and will continue to recommend Rivercrest to anyone I meet!! My husband and I cannot say enough about the wonderful people of Rivercrest and the venue itself. We fell in love the moment we stepped through the doors for the first time and we continued to stay that happy throughout! Michele Morabito is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and made our planning process simple, easy and fun!! Exactly what it should be :) Our rehearsal was smooth as can be and the actual day was more perfect that words can describe!! The whole staff was attentive, made us feel so special and I don't think our smiles left our faces. The food was absolutely delicious as well! We have gotten so many compliments on everything about our wedding at Rivercrest!! We have gone to a few weddings since ours and our family agrees, ours was still the best.

If you are thinking about choosing Rivercrest for your wedding, DO IT!!! You will not regret your decision and it truly will be the best day of your life :)

Sent on 07/06/2017

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Caitlin & Anthony, It was absolutely an honor working with you both on planning your very special wedding day! I know that I can also easily speak for ALL of Team RiverCrest when I say how lovely you both were to work with! Thank you so much for choosing us and thank you for helping other couples choose us as well with such an amazing review! I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you soon! ~Michele

Laura · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband I got married on May 20th and we are so happy we chose Rivercrest. From the first time we walked in for the tour till the end of the wedding night, we have nothing but great things to say. Our wedding was perfect in every way. From the delicious food, to the beautiful ballroom, you can't go wrong with Rivercrest. We are still hearing people rave about the food at the wedding. The staff was so amazing! They made sure we were happy and made sure our needs were met. They paid so much attention to detail. You will not regret choosing Rivercrest. Thank you to the wonderful staff for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 06/23/2017

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our team makes sure that every experience is outstanding and they shine on every occasion. We are so glad that your guests enjoyed the food so much and that everyone had a great time. We're happy that your wedding was everything you wanted and more. We wish you and your new husband nothing but the best in your lives together!

Alexa · Married on 04/29/2017

I wish I could give Rivercrest more stars because they go above and beyond! What an AMAZING JOB that Rivercrest did to make our wedding a day we will never forget! It was PERFECT! We are still getting RAVE Reviews from Friends and Family how about how the service was impeccable, food was incredible and just the overall experience is one they will never forget! And that is all that we wanted for our guests. The staff was incredible as well and very attentive to my husband and myself. Our day was flawless and it was all because of everyone at RCGC! I keep saying I wish I was a guest at my own wedding because it went so fast. I am not sure how else I can say it, but THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you to everyone at Rivercrest for everything you did to make our wedding the ABSOLUTE BEST!

Sent on 07/24/2017

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Alexa and Joey, You were both so great to work with throughout the planning process! The RiverCrest staff really strives to make every wedding not only special for the happy couple but also unforgettable for the guests. Mission accomplished if you are still getting rave reviews from your guests months later! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with future RiverCrest couples! All my best, Michele

Jason · Married on 03/25/2017

The RiverCrest team will help guide you through the decision and timing of the wedding and they helped keep us organized. They have a great vendor list, so take advantage of it if you don’t know where to start. Once your wedding day comes, just be in the moment and let the RiverCrest planners, managers, servers, etc run the show. They coordinated perfectly with all of the other vendors and let us and our guests enjoy the evening with no worries. The entire staff received lots of compliments from our guests, so please pass that along. Bottom line…the RiverCrest team are creative, professional, and a pleasure to work with…let the professionals do what they do best and you can’t go wrong!

Sent on 03/20/2018

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Jason and Steve, Thank you so much for lovely compliments about the RiverCrest team! You recommended to other couples to just be in the moment and let our team handle everything else. I couldn’t give any better advice myself! You chose us for a reason and not only are we glad that you chose us, but it really sounds like you are glad that you chose us as well! Congratulations on your first year of marriage and best wishes for many, many more! ~Michele