RiverCrest Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Mary
    Mary C. Married on 03/12/2022

Perfection

From the moment I saw RiverCrest I knew this is were I would be having my wedding. Everyone involved was so helpful and kind. They made us feel right at home and calm. Everything they did to accommodate us, especially when it came.to moving our wedding date back due to covid, they made sure we were comfortable and happy. Their new renovations made the venue that was already amazing even more incredible and beautiful then I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding location. It's the perfect space to say I Do and to celebrate! Don't even get me started on the food, because I could be here for days! To this day my guest can't stop talking about how great the food was! Definitely recommend!!!
  • Margaret
    Margaret F. Married on 01/29/2022

The best experience

RiverCrest was an easy YES for both of us as soon as we toured with Michele! They were super easy to work with and very responsive, no isn't a word we heard often - maybe at all! Our wedding was originally supposed to be in January of 2021, but we had to push it due to the pandemic. It was a really difficult decision but RiverCrest made the process really simply and were happy to talk through our decision with us.
    The ball room & private bridal suite were both just remodeled in 2021 and are gorgeous! The bridal suite is the perfect retreat when you need a few minutes to yourselves! It's large enough for you to get ready in and even has salon style chairs so you're not tripping over each other in a hotel room the day of the wedding.
    The food was incredible! All of our guest raved about cocktail hour! A fan favorite was the tater tot bar - including the metal martini glasses for serving. Our day of coordinators were amazing. You're pulled in a million directions on the day but they were a total joy to work with.
    I truly cannot recommend RiverCrest highly enough!!
    Kristen K. Married on 12/10/2021

Amazing venue!

Words cannot describe how truly amazing our wedding was at Rivercrest in the middle of a pandemic! From our very first meeting with Michele to our wedding day, we were provided with excellent service and accommodations. Michele was always a phone call or email away with all of the ups and downs (which were many!) with COVID and changing restrictions. The staff was extremely prepared and exceptional with cleanliness and following COVID precautions to make all of our guests feel safe. All of our guests raved about the beautiful space and amazing food. I would not hesitate to recommend Rivercrest to anyone!

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Kristen, I miss you guys so very much! But, yes, thru the many, many ups and downs, I am so pleased to have had the opportunity to get you and Blake through it all so that you could have a fabulous celebration! All my best, always, Michele
  • Taylor
    Taylor D. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing wedding experience!

The RiverCrest couldn’t have been a more perfect venue to host our wedding. I cannot express enough how happy my new husband and I are with every aspect of the RiverCrest. We knew the first time visiting that it was the place for us. The venue itself is gorgeous and the wedding consultant, Michele was just fabulous. Having to make changes to our wedding because of COVID-19 was not fun, but the RiverCrest was supportive and willing to work with us. The actual wedding day itself, was better than we imagined. The food was fantastic, everything was on time, and the team was great and very attentive. Shayna, who took care of us really made sure we got time to rest and really kept us on schedule and always was checking on us. Every person we have spoken with since the wedding said it was an amazing time and what a beautiful venue. We truly couldn’t be happier with the RiverCrest and are so happy we made wonderful memories at a great venue! If you have your wedding with the RiverCrest, I promise you won’t be disappointed. One last thing, weddings are expensive, that’s no secret, but for the quality we received, the price was very reasonable in our opinion. Thank you for everything, Michele!!

Taylor & David,
    The please of working with you to plan a beautiful day was all mine! We do believe we offer a tremendous value for the cost per person and the end result is everything that you mentioned in your review. Thank you for choosing us, and we hope you continue to look back fondly on your wedding day for years to come!
    ~Michele
    Devonn M. Married on 09/25/2021

Best venue ever!

The staff and the newly remodeled venue exceeded all our expectations. Starting from the planning stage, the tasting , final details and our wedding day, Michelle M, Michelle L, Shana, Mark and David made it a day we will treasure forever. Any couple looking for the perfect venue and staff should look no further than Rivercrest for their special day. Our thanks to all!
  • Jill
    Jill H. Married on 09/05/2021

Superior Wedding Experience

Choose RiverCrest! My husband, David, and I had our ceremony and reception at RiverCrest in September. I cannot say enough about how great all the staff members are! We started our wedding experience by working with Michele Daddona, and from the very beginning she was very responsive and attentive. Michele helped us through the planning process each step of the way, specifically with the unique concerns of planning a wedding during a pandemic. The planning process went very smoothly, and Michele helped us to stay on track with all deadlines.
    The night before our planned rehearsal, there was major flooding in the Phoenixville area, and Michele was unable to make it in for the rehearsal. She quickly found a replacement to ensure our rehearsal and drop off would go as planned. Mark stepped in and did not skip a beat. He walked through everything with us very thoroughly, and we left the rehearsal confident the event would go smoothly.
    Finally our wedding day arrived, and we were greeted by multiple staff members with professionalism and excellent customer service. The bridal suite was an amazing spot to get ready and start off the day. The venue itself is immaculate, and the recent renovations only made it more spectacular. The ceremony and reception went very smoothly. I did not have to worry about the timeline as Mark, Jess, and the other staff took care of this for us. I work in the event industry, and I was very impressed with the attention to detail and the amazing customer service we received throughout our experience with RiverCrest. Choosing RiverCrest was the best decision we could have made!
  • Molly
    Molly O. Married on 08/28/2021

Elegant and Tasteful Venue in the Philly Suburbs

Rivercrest was the perfect choice for us! Even now 6 months after our wedding, we are still blown away by how special the day was. The new interior design is tasteful and elegant for any wedding. The dance floor has ample room for guests to dance and the cocktail hour room has plenty of space for guests to spread out and mingle. Michele, our planner, was super nice and very responsive to emails. We were so grateful for her flexibility and patience as we had to move our wedding date due to COVID-19. The bartenders and wait staff were incredible, our guests all raved about how great the service was and the mashed potato bar. Even the Chef was very accommodating to help with our signature drink cocktail ingredients. Our bridal suite attendant was wonderful and super helpful for the entire wedding party. The entire staff really went above and beyond to make sure our guests had a great time and we had the best day!
    Marissa D. Married on 07/24/2021

Our Perfect Day!

I cannot say enough positive things about Rivercrest. From the moment we toured to dealing with planning, post-poning, and rescheduling during a pandemic to our picture perfect day- Rivercrest was helpful and supportive every step of the way. Michele was AMAZING to work with- personable, friendly, and offered the perfect advice! When we met to plan the logistic with the day of staff, they had everything planned down perfectly- I can honestly say there were no wedding day issues because they handled everything! From the moment the bridal party arrived for our reception, we were treated like royalty. They anticipated my needs (food, escorting to get pictures, ensuring I ate dinner while it was still warm etc.) before I realized what I needed. Guests are still raving today about the beautiful ballroom, excellent service, and top notch food! I hope I can go to a wedding at Rivercrest soon so I can enjoy the amazing experience as a guest. If you are looking for the perfect venue with an amazing staff, look no further!

Marissa,
    I was so pleased to finally see your day come so that you could celebrate again, but this time with ALL of your family and friends! I'm so glad that it was everything that you had been dreaming of and waiting patiently for...and more! Thank you for the many referrals that you and your Mom have sent over the past few years. That is a true testament to the experience that you have had with our team! ~Michele
  • Brianna
    Brianna A. Married on 07/11/2021

Looking for your wedding venue? Well, look no further!!!

Choosing RiverCrest to be our wedding venue was the best decision we made! From start to finish, the RiverCrest staff exceeded our expectations and helped make our dream wedding a reality. Our coordinator, Michelle along with the day of staff were there for us no matter what we needed. They were so kind, patient, and accommodating to all of our needs. All of our guests raved about the food and exceptional service and told us they felt like they were eating at a 5-star restaurant and not at a wedding! I cannot recommend RiverCrest enough!!! If we could, my husband and I would get remarried there over-and-over again!!

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

I agree, Brianna, that feeling that you want to just replay the day over and over again is a testament to it being one of the best days of your life! Our team, myself included, has a goal to consistently exceed everyone's expectations whether it's the couple, the parents, or the guests and I'm pleased that we did that for you and Jake! I wish you all the best! ~Michele
    Alyssa Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

I would 100% recommend RiverCrest Golf Club to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding. Our ceremony and reception here were amazing! From the moment we walked in during our first visit, we were in love. Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the customer service is top notch! No detail is overlooked from the beginning of the planning process to the end of the night on the wedding day. Michele was absolutely amazing to work with and a big reason why we decided to go with RiverCrest. She was so responsive and made us feel like we were the only wedding RiverCrest was planning. She was there to answer any question, soothe concerns, and make the planning process easy even though we were planning from out of state and had to pivot and completely reschedule our wedding due to the pandemic. On the day of, Shana and David were on top of everything, making sure we had everything we needed and everything went according to schedule. We really appreciated being able to sit down with the day of team during our rehearsal dinner to run through the entire wedding day, making sure every detail was addressed. Definitely helped us relax knowing everything was handled.
    The day of, we had everything we needed, the food was amazing, and our guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful and perfect everything was! I can't say enough about how great RiverCrest was to work with. Thank you so much to everyone we worked with, especially Michele!

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Alyssa, The key word in your review is...PIVOT! And everyone has had to do a lot of pivoting over the past 18 months but even from out of state, you and Justin made it easy to pivot with! It was my pleasure to support you and be your key problem solver during the planning and re-planning process! I'm glad the day of made it all worth it and that you had the best day ever. It's what our team wants for everyone! ~Michele
  • Eddie
    Eddie A. Married on 06/27/2021

The best day of our lives

River crest was an absolutely amazing place to have our wedding. They are extremely easy to work with and make the planning process so easy. Our wedding was postponed due to Covid and they were the best in rearranging everything for it. The grounds and wedding venue are so beautiful. The food was some of the best food I’ve ever had. They made our day the best day of our lives.

Eddie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so special to help plan an amazing day for you and Helene and I am so glad that it was the best day of your lives because it truly should be! ~Michele
    Jenna F. Married on 06/19/2021

Best Venue Ever!

Best Venue Ever! My husband and I could not be any happier with how everything turned out! Everyone here is so kind and helpful and will make your ceremony/reception run so smoothly! I highly recommend
  • Michele Morabito
    Michele M. Married on 06/18/2021

Best Venue in Philadelphia Area!

RiverCrest is the most perfect venue for so many reasons! First, they've recently renovated everything inside from top to bottom and it is stunning! I've even heard they are working on renovating the year 'round outdoor ceremony terrace now! Secondly, we had to postpone twice thru the pandemic and their planning team (we planned with Michele) couldn't have possibly been more helpful and supportive in what were very stressful times. She was not just our planner, but our confidant, our therapist, and our friend.
    Third, hello amazing food! This is not your typical pre-cook and reheat wedding food. This is fresh, high quality food prepared with love, like your grandma would. People are still raving, months later, about the food. Feedback that my parents received was that our wedding was the best anyone had ever attended. Cocktail hour was mind blowing!
    Fourth, getting ready with my girls in the private suite was nothing short of fabulous. Our hair and makeup team was also blown away at how easy it was for them to work in this space. There were a lot of us (9) plus 3 stylists and we all had plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
    Our service team, David, Mark, and Brendan, didn't miss a beat with the rest of the servers and our personal attendant, Taylor, the rest of the night. We were able to just enjoy our night with family and friends and not worry about a single thing.
    My first bit of advice is to BOOK. THIS. VENUE. Even if it means giving up a date that you think you absolutely must have to select a date that they do have available. You won't have a single regret. My second bit of advice is to extend your reception time. It goes so fast. SO FAST. Beyond that, you cannot go wrong at RiverCrest!
    Kerri Married on 05/29/2021

Fantastic!

From start to finish, RiverCrest was phenomenal! The staff was always eager to please, quick to respond to email, organized and very “easy going”. Unfortunately we had to move our wedding date twice, first time due to an unforeseen medical event a few months before the wedding, and then again due to COVID. RiverCrest was very understanding and accommodating each time, we were SO grateful! I was so impressed with RiverCrest that I even had my bridal shower there - again, not a single bad thing I could say! They truly made us feel like family. The food was AMAZING! Service was AMAZING! Shout out to Michele and Mark - you two were truly wonderful to work with and so dedicated! I simply wish I could do the day all over again - it was such a fantastic day! Also to note - they recently remodeled the entire venue space and it is absolutely stunning! Very elegant, updated, and chic! Love, love, love RiverCrest!
    Taylor B. Married on 05/06/2021

Look no further than Rivercrest...

Rivercrest is an amazing venue! We were so impressed by the beautiful space, organization of the staff, and the AMAZING food. Rivercrest was an excellent choice for our wedding day, and I couldn't imagine working with anyone better than Michele. She is truly someone you can count on to make sure that your special day is perfect!!
  • Shannon
    Shannon C. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing!!!

RiverCrest was amazing with every step of the wedding planning process and on the actual wedding day! We were guests at a wedding at RiverCrest several years ago and remembered being impressive! We toured the venue with Michele and fell in love with her and everything RiverCrest had to offer! We had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid and it was seamless and easy! Michele was so hopeful and responsive whenever we had a question! All of the staff was amazing on our wedding day, especially Amy! We would highly recommend RiverCrest to any couple!
  • Scott
    Scott L. Married on 03/09/2021

The wedding we dreamed of

What a venue! From the elegant ceremony space, to the gorgeous picture views, to the comfortable cocktail area, to the perfect ballroom, Rivercrest made the most special day of our lives fulfill all of our visions of what our wedding could be.

We planned the big day with the help of Michele, who made the process so much easier than anticipated. During each planning meeting, whether it was a food tasting or my wife, Courtney, and I practicing our first dance on the ballroom floor a few days before the wedding, Michele ensured our happiness with each decision, made sure all of our bases were covered, and had fun with us along the way.

Our coordinator the night of the wedding was Hekmet, and he was one of the most laid back yet competent event organizers I have seen. We had several moments where our planned timings were off, and Hekmet adjusted seamlessly, all while checking in with us in a completely relaxed manner. To be able to handle everything while not being overbearing to my wife and I during the evening could not have been an easy task.

If you take all of this and add terrific food and a wonderful vendor recommendation list, I could not think of a better place to celebrate a marriage. For any looking for a venue, Rivercrest should be at the top of the list for consideration.
  • Jen
    Jen H. Married on 02/03/2021

Look no further! RiverCrest is the BEST!

Looking for a wedding venue? RiverCrest is the way to go!!! Our wedding was literally the weekend before Covid shut down the world. The staff at RiverCrest made sure every safety precaution was taken and really made everyone feel safe even though we were all still confused about what covid actually was. Besides the covid talk, the venue is BEAUTIFUL and Michele, Mary and their staff are amazing!! The day before the wedding, we went to the venue to drop off any items we had and we were told not to worry about anything because they will handle it all. And boy did they ever! The staff really made sure our special day went off without a hitch and were there with us every step of the way to make sure we stayed on track. Everything from the amazing food to the staff and the venue itself was perfect and I am so happy we chose RiverCrest!!

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

You said it best, Jen, during your wedding, no one was really sure what Covid was, or what was to come in the next weeks, and months, but...you didn't let it put a damper on anything and had a fantastic celebration and you looked stunning doing it in what is likely the most unique gown I have ever seen! Thank you for your recommendation to future couples! ~Michele
    Brittiany H. Married on 02/01/2021

Making the best of it!

The moment we walked in my fiancé knew this was where he wanted to get married. Working with Michele made me feel like we weren't even planning a wedding it was such a breeze. Rehearsal night we warned them something would go wrong and it did! I got there 45 minutes before the ceremony was to start and did not have hair or make up done. My husband and our flower girl (daughter) arrived 5 minutes late. The whole team was amazing with our guests while they waited and with us as we were getting ready after an already stressful day. Our guests are still raving about the mashed potato bar! We could not have asked for a better place to celebrate such an important date in our lives!!!

Brittiany,

A true team you and Josh are as I have never seen someone handle such an awful situation on their wedding with such grace! The important thing was at the end of the day, you were able to get married and celebrate and most importantly, she recovered like nothing was every wrong! I'm glad you had such a great night (after a not-so-great day) and I hope it is a night that you remember for decades to come! All my best, always, Michele
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 01/02/2021

Our wedding was a fairytale!

Absolutely the best venue! It was beautiful before renovations but omg is it gorgeous!! Everyone said it was a beautiful venue and the best wedding food they have ever had!! We had a great experience from our first first picking the venue to all the details i between and the day off we had the best service! They definitely go above and beyond for you and your special day!

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

I love the heading of your review, Rachel, because that means your wedding was exactly what you wanted! I know you had concerns when you learned that we would be renovating so to see you review us and say how gorgeous RiverCrest is now means EVERYTHING! Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding day! ~Michele
  • Jess
    Jess L. Married on 11/20/2020

An amazing experience at Rivercrest!

Rivercrest was an absolute dream.

Michele - the wedding specialist: Planning and having a wedding during a pandemic is insanely stressful, and Michele was my go to at every turn. She was not only helpful and knowledgeable, but she was super supportive during the entire process.

The venue: What can I even say? Just look at photos. Rivercrest is such a beautiful venue that we fell in love with the very first time we saw it. The outdoors make for amazing photos. The bridal suite was spacious and comfortable for getting ready. The ballroom and cocktail hour area is sophisticated and beautiful. The terrace gave us a feeling of getting married outside in the cold month of November.

The staff: Every single person we encountered on the day of our wedding was helpful and kind. They all were very respectful of the 6' guidelines and wore their masks. We really appreciated all of the help and respect they gave us during our day. They are 100% on point with COVID restrictions and guidelines, making us and our guests feel so safe.

The food: My FAVORITE part. Everything from the bridal suite in the morning until dinner was absolutely delicious. If you don't get married at Rivercrest for any other reason, the food is enough.

Overall, I wish I could do my day all over again because it was so wonderful. Highly recommend Michele and her team at Rivercrest for your wedding day!

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Jess, Thank you for writing such a comprehensive review of your experience not just with me, but with our entire staff! Having a fantastic day while respecting Covid limitations was key to having a successful wedding and I'm glad we nailed it for you! Let me know when you're ready to do a vow renewal and we can do it all over again for you! :) Michele
    Marco P. Married on 11/14/2020

The Perfect Day

We just got married on 11/14/2020 and it truly was the best day of my life! Obviously given the pandemic - planning a wedding was not the easiest thing I’ve ever done. However, Michele was such a pleasure to work with! She was so responsive and supportive during everything. Answering all our questions and even there just to send some support on the rough days. The team we had the day of the wedding were just as wonderful - I didn’t stress about a single thing. They ensured it was all taken care of! The food, the terrace, the ballroom - all of it was exactly what we wanted! I could not recommend RiverCrest enough!

C&M,
    It was certainly a rough year for planning a wedding but you both rolled with the punches and stuck it out and I am so pleased that it all worked out so beautifully for you! Thank you for allowing me to play a role in a very special day that surely no one will ever forget. Please always feel free to share photos with me at any time!
    All my best,
    Michele
    Maryellen D. Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing and Flexible

I have nothing but great things to say about our experience with RiverCrest! My husband and I had our reception there last year during one of the most difficult years for weddings! We had to move our original wedding date due to Covid restrictions which was beyond stressful! I am so fortunate for all of Michele’s hard work to make the transition so much better! She was there for us every step of the way as we all navigated the constant changes of the pandemic together. Although we had to completely rearrange the entire day, the staff made sure the evening was perfect! I appreciate all the effort that went in to pulling off our wedding when there were many times we thought it couldn’t be done. Our guests loved both the atmosphere and the food! I highly recommend RiverCrest to any couples looking for their dream day venue!

Maryellen,
    It was such a pleasure planning with you, even thru a pandemic! You were so determined to make it happen and make it all work...and IT DID! Thanks for writing us such a lovely review and congratulations on your first year of marriage. I am looking forward to seeing photos of your new little one soon!
    ~Michele
    Angela S. Married on 08/14/2020

Covid wedding made to perfection

Where to begin.... from the minute our tour started with Michele (Wedding Specialist) and on; we were given EXCEPTIONAL service. My husband and I enjoyed planning every detail with Michele (who never once made us feel pressured; she thoroughly listened to everything we were looking for and wanted for our big day).
    Our original wedding date was 3-21-2020; we were forced to postpone 6 days before our wedding. Talk about stressful! We then had to postpone 3 different dates due to COVID. RiverCrest could not have been more accommodating when having to reschedule numerous times. Michele was always there to be the voice of reason and the only one who was able to calm my nerves ensuring everything was going to work out and be okay.
    FINALLY, on our fourth date set in place (8-14-2020) RiverCrest hosted the most AMAZING outdoor wedding for us. From getting ready in the bridal suite (which by the way is huge), to the set up and serving us and our guests like Kings and Queens, it was an absolute DREAM. Our guests ranted and raved about the service and food. Also, every person there had acknowledged the overall cleanliness and COVID precautions taken by the staff.
    My husband and I truly could not speak any more highly of Rivercrest, Michele and every single one of the staff members who played a role in our big day! It was perfection!

RiverCrest Weddings's reply:

Angela, There is no one else that I would rather plan four separate wedding dates with than you! Future generations will be astounded by your wedding story. Even when you were down about something you were still up. Your personality gave you the perseverance necessary to make it through the challenging times! You and Joey deserved the very best and I'm glad our team had the opportunity to make it happen for you. I am so happy to have played a role in your day and see you walk down the aisle. Thank you for sticking it out with me and with our team! Michele