Riverbound Farms Reviews

Riverbound Farms 5
Riverbound Farms 6
Riverbound Farms 7

tina · Married on 09/17/2016

My wedding at Riverbound Farms was great! It is a great venue with impeccable views. The Harpeth River flowing in the front on the venue makes for a stunning a ceremony backdrop, and breathtaking photographs. The venue is quite large and secluded which makes for the perfect place to have the wedding that you envision. A few of my favorite parts of the venue is that fact that the owner of the venue is so accommodating and so helpful throughout the whole process, and also the fact that the venue has endless options for designing your dream wedding, just like mine!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Allie · Married on 06/06/2009

We had one of the first (if not THE first) wedding at Riverbound Farms! It was my dream wedding in the perfect setting on a stunning horse farm. Our ceremony took place on the front steps with chairs on the front lawn, so the guests could see the beautiful plantation style home and hear the Harpeth River behind them. The flexibility of the venue is so nice as we were able to bring in horse drawn carriages for the wedding party and myself. The reception was on the back lawn behind a beautiful pool. We put up a large tent, stage and dance floor along with tables and linens of our choosing. There are so many places to take photos! We took some along the fencing, in the pastures, the front porch and the upstairs porch. My photographer also got some great shots at sunset in the pasture with the barns in the background. The owners let us use certain places in their home for the bridal party to get ready and the groomsmen got to use the barn/cabin out back. I could go on and on about this venue but the best part about it is the location, tucked away in Franklin, not too far out and the ability to customize your wedding to meet your needs, using your own vendors and planners. Don't hesitate to book your wedding here...it was truly my dream day!!

Sent on 06/25/2018