Riverbend Country Club Reviews

Riverbend Country Club 6
Riverbend Country Club 7

Rukhsar · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Wedding reception

I had my wedding reception here. And the moment I had walked into the venue I knew this was it. One of the main stresses of a wedding is FOOD. We had a Indian menue and I was always worried how it would turn out but everyone loved it. The staff was great the food was great and basically everything was amazing. I highly recommend this place!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Katie Aguirre · Married on 04/27/2019

Blew me away! :)

We had our big reception here a month after our ceremony that was out of town. I cannot explain enough how stress-free Kayla made this process! Everything from quick communication to a delicious tasting (omg the quail wrapped in bacon YUM!) made my life so much easier! Having a separate ceremony and reception sounds like a great idea, but its literally planning two weddings. Kayla made it so much easier and the Riverbend staff was incredible! We would relive this day over and over! Plus our portraits on the golf course around sunset were GORGEOUS!! Highly recommend for ANY event!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Riverbend Country Club 15
  • Johnny

Johnny · Married on 04/27/2019

Yes.. yes.. and YESS!

What can I say.. Our reception was the best! I can't express how grateful I am for Kayla, Our event coordinator. She Rocked it and had me only thinking about what song can I dance to next. If you are considering a great priced location with Killer food look no further Riverbend Country club is where its at. They are beyond accommodating and just make sure you are taken care of.

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Riverbend Country Club 16

Stacey · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Wedding Venue

The food was incredible!!! Kayla was awesome! Helping with everything. We hired the DJ through Kayla and he was great as well. I have no complaints with RiverBend. Everything turned out great!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Riverbend Country Club 17
    Riverbend Country Club 18
    Riverbend Country Club 19
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful reception!

I had my wedding reception at Riverbend and it was perfect! It was the first place I looked at when I was deciding where to host my wedding, and I loved that their hall had a very warm cozy and intimate feeling, (rather than feeling too open and spacey like other halls). It held 130 guests just perfect, and I liked the fact that the guest had the option to hang out in the bar area or also on the patio. Kayla was our coordinator and she was always very friendly and helpful, as well as the other stuff we worked with for our food tasting. The food was amazing. We did a buffet and had a lot of options to choose from. I recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jacob Barrientes · Married on 02/14/2018

Magical experience

We had our wedding out Riverbend country club and Kayla and her staff truly made it an event we will never forget.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Kelly · Married on 01/26/2018

I recently hosted a bridal luncheon at Riverbend Country Club. We had approximatley 25 guests for a sit down luncheon. Kayla Wiltsey, the Food and Beverage Director, was instrumental in helping me to plan the menu and arrange the setup. I am not the most creative person so Kayla was a huge help! The waitstaff was very attentive to our needs and the food was delicious! The bride to be and guests were extremely pleased! I would highly recommend Riverbend Country Club for your next event!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Lora · Married on 05/13/2017

I had my daughters wedding shower at Riverbend. Kayla was a joy to work with and worked well with me and managing my budget. She was in close contact with me during the planning period and always quick to respond. She took the responsibility and worries off of me and took charge of my planning which I loved. I knew I was going to be In great hands with Kayla and her staff by her side. I would highly recommend my friends and family to Riverbend. Thanks Kayla for all you do.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Staff was great and did everything to make my day special!

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • User3480728 · event on 08/18/2013

We held a private party here in the bar and dining area. The entire staff is so easy to work with, super friendly, accommodating, helpful and attentive.The director of food and beverage, Michael, could not be easier to work with! He's simply amazing! The Chef, Kevin is excellent! They worked with me to customize the menu and the result was fabulous! I honestly cannot say enough good things about everyone involved! Thank you all!

Sent on 08/21/2013
  • Nikole

Nikole · Married on 04/21/2012

I had an amazing experience with Riverbend Country Club and the services they provided. I had both my ceremony and the reception at Riverbend. Michael Brooks, the Food and Beverage Director, is very professional, quick to respond, and VERY accommodating. He worked with the Wedding Menu package so that we could make it our own. Michael and his team didnt let any detail go unoticed. I even made some changes DAYS before the wedding, and Michael accepted every curve ball with ease. Everyone had a great time and I received many compliments on how pretty everything was. I highly recommend this venue.

Thank you for everything, Michael.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Sara · Married on 01/01/2011

Michael and Abby were amazing to work with! They were easy to contact, willing and able to answer every question that came up, and made the planning process easy!

Sent on 01/08/2011
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/07/2010

The Riverbend Country Club was beautiful. I worked with Abby and Mike. They were wonderful and extremely helpful. We even changed the menu a few days before as well as at the reception and they accomondated just wonderfully. I would and have recommended this venue to many people as having wonderful food, customer service, and great passion for what they do.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Kay · Married on 04/27/2019

We could not have had a better experience with the reception for our son and daughter-in-law. The weather co-operated so we were able to have cocktails outside. Their patio is lovely and our guests liked it. The buffet dinner and carving station worked great! The staff told each table when it was their turn so we didn't have a long line.
    We would definitely have another party at Riverbend Country Club.

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • User4038131 · Recently married

Were very responsive to my ideas. They also suggested an outside bar as the weather was so nice. Our guests really enjoyed it. Food was great.

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • User4345056 · event on 08/02/2014

Service was wonderful and the staff was polite and eager to help my guest in any way possible. Food was absolutely delicious.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Paula · Married on 09/23/2017

Wonderful venue! No complaints.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2006

3.5
      3.5

Overall they were great! There were a few small request that I made that they didn't do (i.e. Fireplace lit during ceremony)but they were very accommodating and extremely professional. Plus it was a great deal. Can't complain too much!

Sent on 05/13/2008