River Queen & River Belle Reviews

River Queen & River Belle 3
River Queen & River Belle 4
River Queen & River Belle 5

Linda · Married on 10/06/2018

The most relaxing and enjoyable wedding!

Every aspect of planning and execution was easy! The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. I have had many friends/family tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It was very relaxing and we had a gorgeous evening! I would definitely recommend the River Queen!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • GREUTER-

Greuter- Truax · Married on 06/23/2018

Fantastic adventure

MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING WAS IN JUNE 2018. I AM BEYOND IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE AND CARE PROVIDED BY THE STAFF OF THE RIVER BELLE. IF YOU HAVE AN EVENT, THIS IS THE PLACE TO HAVE IT
    ! THE BOGEN FAMILY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Unforgettable

We had a brunch cruise wedding in the beginning of May. It’s now January and our guests still talk about it! Even our guests that were worried about motion sickness had a great time. The River Queen is absolutely beautiful of its own and didn’t need much decoration to be the perfect venue for our wedding. The staff was very helpful and everything ran smoothly. Food was delicious too.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Jessika · Married on 09/23/2017

Best. Venue. Ever. Our wedding was unforgettable and so much fun!! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how cool and unique our reception was, and of course the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies at the end were a solid touch. :):) Sharon also made our life so easy since they provide a list of suggested vendors who know the boat well, and basically the night just plans itself. 10/10 every time for any event!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Leigh · event on 10/08/2016

The food was superior!!! The staff did all they could to accommodate our needs including staying under the bridge while our guests went downstairs for dinner as it was raining!!!! They also made sure that guests who were unable to use stairs were served and included.....

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kim · Married on 09/24/2016

I would recommend this venue to anyone that wants a non complex wedding, where everything is done for you with the exception of the decorating. The staff was amazing with helping me answer all my ridiculous questions, and pleasantly I might add. Definitely choose The River Queen or Belle for your wedding venue, we loved it!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Shoana · Married on 09/22/2016

The entire experience was very enjoyable. The staff was really pleasant and very professional. Everything ran very smoothly and all of the guests were very happy. Thanks for a great time!

Sent on 09/28/2016

River Queen & River Belle's reply:

Thank so much for your review. I greatly appreciate it and I’m so glad everything went well and you and your guests enjoyed themselves.

Helen · Married on 07/02/2016

We had our wedding on July 2nd and it was the most amazing time! Great time and definitely a great staff! Food was amazing! Staff was so friendly and made sure each and every moment was just what we wanted! Our guests are still talking about our wedding and most state they would prefer to get married on the River Queen than any where else. Definitely an unforgettable experience!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you. All of us here wish you and your husband much happiness!

Capt. Bogan, Boat Staff and Office Staff

Bob · Married on 07/02/2016

We highly recommend the cruise. Everyone had a great time. The food and service were great, all well as the weather.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Hi Bob,

Thank you so much for your review, we greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you.

bailey · Married on 05/21/2016

I truly cannot say enough nice things about the River Queen and their staff. We got married this past weekend, and of course, a clipper system came and ruined all our plans of getting married on the beach. The staff at the River Queen was so responsive, and allowed us to change the ceremony to the boat with only one day left before the wedding. Once we got on the boat, we were immediately greeted by the fantastic staff members who worked our wedding. Throughout the night they were making sure that we were okay, providing us with information about what was going to happen next, and making sure all our guests were okay. The staff truly went above and beyond to make sure that we were having a good time, and even helped me when I was having dress issues and helped get the cake out of my hair!! If I could give the River Queen higher than a 5.0/5.0 I would, and I would not have changed a single thing. I cannot thank them enough for how great they made our wedding night.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Dear Bailey,

Thank you for your review. I greatly appreciate it. Even though mother nature did not cooperate, we were so happy that the ceremony was performed on the boat and that everything went well. It was a pleasure working with you. All of us here at the River Queen wish you and James many years of happiness.

Dorrie · Married on 05/21/2016

Our experience on The River Belle was everything we could have hoped for. Our guests raved about our event, the food, the staff, the view - everything was perfect. We highly recommend the River Belle and it's staff - both in the office and on board. Just an excellent experience from beginning to end.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Hi Dorrie,

Capt. Bogan

Everything was perfect for our day - The staff was very friendly and took care of everything on the day of the event. The process for booking our event was very easy -- the staff was very accommodating to whatever special requests. The recommendations made were excellent. Thank you to all - staff of the Rvier Queen, Points DJ, Chocolate Carosel ( Cake).

Sent on 04/25/2016

Helen · Married on 11/14/2015

Everyone I spoke with from my initial phone call for information to the night of the event was friendly, informative and responsive to all my questions and needs. I would recommend them to anyone who is planing a special event. They made my daughter's Sweet 16 a magical night she will always remember.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Capt. Bogan

My reception was on The River Queen on 9/26/2015. It was a beautiful day. The boat embarked around 6pm and what a beautiful view we had. The sun setting, people dancing, and the freeing atmosphere. It was a smooth ride, no rocking, food was excellent and staff was very pleasant/accommodating. Working with Sharon and her whole team was a breeze.

Sent on 03/17/2016

chelsea · Married on 08/22/2015

Wonderful communication! Awesome office staff, and boat staff. Everyone was on top of things from top to bottom, and things were done before I could even get a chance to ask for them to be done. Made things very easy and stress free. Very laid back atmosphere, exactly what my husband and I wanted!

Sent on 03/23/2016

• User6515010 · event on 07/17/2015

We are going on our 5th annual event with the River Queen - very pleased with the office and the service during the event.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Nancy · Married on 09/20/2014

We were married on September 20, 2014 on the River Belle in Point Pleasant. The entire experience was a dream come true from beginning to end. Everyone was friendly and accomodating and went the extra mile to make sure we had everything we needed. Our guests are still talking about what an incredible evening it was from the delicious food and the amazing band (The Suspects) to the fantastic views and outstanding cake ( Chocolate Carousel). We even had fireworks displays for an added bonus!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Dear
    Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much for your review. I greatly appreciate it!

Stephanie · Married on 08/16/2014

Having our wedding on the River Queen was one of the most amazing nights of our lives! Everyone STILL raves about how much fun they had that night....and how "different" the idea was to have a wedding on a party boat. The staff was so very accommodating and went above and beyond to please my husband and I as well as our guests. Working with the Bogan family to prepare our wedding was like working with family of our own. They are the most down to earth people and really take pride in their establishment. The food is cooked and prepared by family and the quality was top notch to say the least! Anyone who is looking for a summer wedding idea - should, without hesitation, consider having their special night on the River Queen!

• User6529457 · event on 07/19/2014

Excellent day, great planning support!! Usually an event location like this is all about the location and other areas suffer. Not on River Queen, food was much better than expected!! Desserts were unbelievable!! We highly recommend either River Belle or River Queen for any event.

Katherine · Married on 07/12/2014

My husband and I had our July 12, 2014 wedding on the River Queen. All of my guests said it was the most fun wedding they have ever attended. The staff was wonderful and attentive, attending to everything that we needed. The weather was great and our guests enjoyed a beautiful sunset cruise. The staff were so easy to work with throughout the entire process, from picking out food to add-ons that came later, they met every request with professionalism. My husband and I are trying to find an excuse to host an event on the River Queeb again. We would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Judith · Married on 05/10/2014

Our photographer and videographer recomended them to us. They put on an excellent wedding. I had many comments from my guests during and after that said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The boat was very smooth, if it weren't for the beautiful scenery during the trip you wouldn't have even known you were on a boat. Nobody got sea sick or anything like that. Much cheaper than a banquet hall and much more fun. Highly recommended. I recommended to a friend who was not at my wedding and him and his wife loved it too. Email rjvetick@gmail.com if you have questions.

Capt. Bogan

My husband and I love dinner dance cruises so we immediately knew that this was the perfect wedding venue for us. The staff is great! The day was beautiful and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Erica · Married on 10/01/2011

Sharon and her crew aboard the River Queen in Brielle did an amazing job for our reception. They were very accommodating and offered flawless service. Very friendly and took care of all of our needs. Any special requests were taken care of by Sharon and everyone had a great time. I hope to go back to the River Queen again for any other event. The cruise was fantastic, people are still raving about what a good time they had and how unique the river boat idea was for a reception! I am grateful for their help and patience with us as we planned our reception. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Donna · Married on 09/10/2010

Our Wedding was unique and fun!
    The staff was wonderful!

The special memories we have will last a lifetime.

Thank you River Queen!