River Photography Reviews

15 | Vieques, PR

15 Reviews for River Photography

15 River Photography Reviews

Joseph · Married on 06/22/2018

River was awesome. Very responsive, flexible, in coordinating with me and even suggested great ideas that were perfect! Very reliable in that she was doing a paparazzi-style shoot of my proposal and was there right on time when she said she'd be, and got the PERFECT shot of me down on one knee, in the moment. No re-enactment required! My fiancee and I received over 100 awesome images from our shoot. River did an awesome job to get these in the mail to us very quickly. She's a great person to work with. Great personality and very friendly. Highly recommend River!

Erica · Married on 10/22/2016

River and my now-fiance surprised me with a proposal in beautiful Vieques, PR. She kept her professionalism all throughout the surprise and even after I found out. River truly captured our happiness and celebration of being newly engaged.

When the photos were sent to us, we cried with joy. We couldn't have asked for a better set of pictures. She's such a gifted photographer. What was so great about her package was that she also took photos of the scenery around us, so when we look through them we can recollect every single thing that was going on (i.e. children playing in the water, the sunset, the sign of the beach he proposed to me on, etc.)

I highly recommend River as a photographer not just for weddings, but family photos, corporate events, tourism literature, and others. Thank you for making our engagement so special!!!

Jacqueline · Married on 04/26/2016

Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! River could not have been more professional and easy to work with. She was totally flexible and worked with us to create the perfect images. We received a CD of the photos within a week of the wedding. And, the price was completely reasonable. We can't say enough wonderful things about River and her work. You must use her for your wedding or special event!

Laureen · Married on 03/22/2016

I booked River for our 1 year anniversay photo shoot. We were traveling to Vieques, PR and The Vieques Guesthouse referred me to her for our photoshoot. I connected with her through email at first. I explained that my husband and my parents are taking our anniversary trip and would like to get a photoshoot done on the beach. I also explained to her that our wedding pictures did not come out well and this shoot means a lot to me. River responded right away and with beach suggestions. She was very open to all the picture ideas that I had. As soon as I met her I loved her personality and the love she had for the art of photography. She was creative with poses and made sure that I got all the pictures that I wanted. She took her time with us, we didn't feel rushed, she made sure we enjoyed the time with her and made sure we felt natural in front of the camera. We received the pictures at home in record time! She captured some very beautiful moments, the angles were just right and the crisp scenery in the background was amazing. These pictures will truly leave a lasting impression of our anniversary trip. I really can not thank her enough. I would recommend her for any photoshoot, especially weddings because she knows how to capture the moment. And trust me that is really hard to find.

OMG! She was great! I had an engagement shoot with her and she was polite, professional and good. We had a really good time during the shooting and I got my pics back fast. I'm so glad I picked her. She is awesome!

River was a pleasure to work with and took beautiful photos. She was friendly, responsive and flexible. We love our pictures and would definitely recommend River!

Jason · Married on 12/13/2015

We used River for our wedding day, and could not have been more pleased! She was so easy to work with, captured the entire ceremony beautifully, and provided an amazing selection of photos. We loved her personality, charm, and work.

Very happy that River took pictures of our wedding! She was very friendly and professional. She made sure our concerns are addressed and accommodated our needs. We love our wedding pictures and would definitely recommend her!

Eric · Married on 03/22/2015

This was my 60th birthday party not a wedding but the event felt that special. River accommodated every request and her instincts to capture the naturalness and candidness of each guest at the party was superb. The pictures represent the event wholeheartedly and I will treasure them forever. Thanks River.
    Eric Riley

Suzette · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I eloped to the beautiful Vieques Island, Puerto Rico. We had absolutely magical experience. The day of our ceremony it was storming... ALL day! Our ceremony was at 5pm. I was worried that we weren't able to have our special day on the beach. Well, it stopped storming for exactly 1 hour. We rushed down to the beach and River assured me that the pictures would be even MORE amazing because of the weather. She is ABSOLUTELY wonderful and captured our special day the way I imagined it, I couldn't have asked for more. She's a professional...hands down I couldn't have asked for better pictures, we will cherish them forever. Thank you RIVER!

River did an engagement shot and multiple shots the weekend of our celebration. I could not have been happier with working with her and the services she provided. I wish we had another excuse to hire a photographer in Vieques so we could work with River again!

We met River the day of our wedding as we had a destination wedding in Vieques Island, PR. River made us feel so comfortable as she captured one of the most important days of our lives. She is a very down to earth (which my husband and I appreciate)photographer with a great eye for capturing moments without having to "pose" unless you want to capture a few traditional poses. She was very prompt in sending our digital CDs back to us! She is definately your go to photographer for destination weddings!

• W

Willa · event on: 03/08/2015

River got wonderful and imaginative candid shots of our guests. Even the couple of posed shots looked natural. And flattering!

Ngoc & Jason · Married on 08/26/2015

We loved our wedding pictures! River made the experience fun and enjoyable! She was very professional and considerate of our requests.

Lacey · Married on 11/23/2012

We loved River. She was really laid-back and easy to work with!