River Oaks Golf Club Reviews

7 | Edmond, OK

7 Reviews for River Oaks Golf Club

Jeff · Married on 10/22/2016

We booked a Friday night rehearsal dinner for approximately 75 people and had a great experience. Cristin worked with us closely to make sure we had EVERYTHING we needed. It was such a success we booked a surprise birthday party the following month. Once again, an excellent experience.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Alex · Married on 12/31/2014

Cristin was fabulous. She was attentive, flexible, and very knowledgeable. Whenever she had a idea or suggestions that could help make my event better she gave it without coming off like she was trying to take over. The night of she and her team made sure everything went smoothly from the most important to the most minute detail. All in all, the event was so perfectly handled, other family members have already held anotheresponsible event at River Oaks, and I'm planning an additional event of my own with her as well. If I have my way, River Oaks will be my number one event space to use for all events I organize moving forward.

Sent on 01/26/2017

This place is fabulous! The food tastes great and the space is compatible to many different sized groups. Larissa is so helpful and will bend over backwards to get you what you want.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Ashlee · Married on 10/15/2011

It was a pleasure to work with Cristin and River Oaks Golf Club. Our class reunion was a huge success and everyone was very pleased with the venue!! I highly recommend River Oaks.

Carolyn · Married on 03/13/2016

The venue was a great place for our daughter's wedding and reception. The location is peaceful and the sunsets make a great background for wedding photos. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

Randy · Married on 05/24/2014

Cristin did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding reception for our daughter and new son-in-law. The feedback from our family and friends that attended the event was all very positive and complimentary of the setting, the food, and the service. Cristin worked with us on the menu and allowed us to add a favorite dish that was prepared well and was a big hit. My wife, Kim, and I were very pleased on how everything turned out.

Sent on 01/31/2017