River Garden Winery Reviews

8 Reviews for River Garden Winery

• Amanda

Amanda M. 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing wedding

I absolutely loved having my wedding at the River Garden Winery!! The owners Bob and Mary are the best and Hawley is a total joy to work with as a wedding coordinator! I would recommend this place to anyone looking to have the entire package for the wedding! The wine is amazing and all the vendors they are partnered with are pretty great as well!! I have nothing negative at all to say about this place! All the guests loved the venue and we certainly loved getting married in the vines, it reminded everyone of Tuscany. Amazing price for everything we got and it made for an overall perfect wedding day! Everything was so worth it and we had so much fun we want to go back and do it all over again 馃槉

Thank you to everyone at River Garden Winery for making our experience truly magical!

Amanda & Jeremy Moss

P.S.
    If you are looking for a spot for the rehearsal lunch you should look into Peel handcrafted pizza, I worked with them for my rehearsal and they were fabulous to work with and let us come while restaurant was closed so we had the place to ourselves and they even let us decorate. The hotel Fairfield Inn that works with River Garden is also super comfortable and was an great place for my wedding party and family/friends to stay! We certainly recommend!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

River Garden Winery's reply:

Awww Amanda! You are amazing! I had so much fun getting to know you and Jeremy this past year! It was such an honor to be apart of your wedding! We can't wait to see you in the tasting room as Mr. & Mrs.!!!
  • Heidi Justice-Vandenburg

Heidi 路 Married on 08/16/2019

Truly the BEST day ever!!

I cannot express how great my wedding day was! RGW was such a unique and beautiful place to have my special day!!! From start to finish the day went off without a single hitch! LOVED every moment!!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

River Garden Winery's reply:

Thank you so much Heidi! We loved yours and Cody's wedding... your family was so wonderful! And your pictures... all your designing and planning were amazing!

Samantha 路 Married on 10/22/2017

We had asked ur wedding here in October and it was perfect! We live and planned our wedding from Iowa and it was not stressful at all. Amy and all the vendors with our package, were amazing to work with!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Amber 路 Married on 10/21/2017

One word describes this location, AMAZING! Amazing views. Amazing wedding coordinator. Amazing wine. Amazing owners. Amazing vendors. It was such a stress free process followed by a stress free day. I highly recommend River Garden Winery for an amazing outdoor wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Katie 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Such a beautiful place tucked away with beautiful Mountain View鈥檚 over a lake! I couldn鈥檛 of asked for a better place to get married. Everything from the first day we picked river garden was so easy and no stress from meeting the catering company to the florist all while Amy helps coordinate and keep everything on schedule. I hear horror stories of how stressful weddings are and expensive but this venue makes it low stress and affordable but still beautiful and intimate. Our guested loved it and we had a great special night. Highly recommend and it has such beautiful scenery! Thanks to Amy and all the others who made our magical night one to remember

Sent on 10/19/2017

Trecia 路 Married on 10/05/2017

There couldn鈥檛 have been a more perfect venue for our fall wedding . The River Garden Winery has the full package. We received so many compliments from all of our guests on how much they enjoyed our wedding. I don鈥檛 think we could have pulled it off without Amy鈥檚 expertise and spectacular team. I highly recommend The River Garden Winery. We were not disappointed at all, I can鈥檛 say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Amy.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Brooke 路 Married on 05/20/2017

I鈥檓 so glad I chose River Garden for my wedding! Working with Amy made the process so stress free, every vendor was wonderful and the packages were so easy and included everything! We had the enhancement pkg and it had everything we needed. We planned from out of state and it couldn鈥檛 have been easier! We got so many compliments on the food and our photographs turned out AMAZING! Seth and I had such a beautiful day thanks to Amy and her staff! It was perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Emily 路 Married on 07/01/2017

My wedding at River Garden was absolutely perfect! I am new to Colorado and was really overwhelmed with the prospect of planning such a big event without help from our families, but Amy and her team made it so easy.

We chose to go with all of the vendors that Amy suggested in the package and they were all fantastic! The wine was delicious and the food was amazing (we're still getting compliments from our guests).

The setting is beautiful, peaceful and private. We couldn鈥檛 have asked for more for our wedding day!

Thanks River Garden!