River Garden Winery Reviews

6 | Fort Lupton, CO

6 Reviews for River Garden Winery

6 River Garden Winery Reviews

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2017

We had asked ur wedding here in October and it was perfect! We live and planned our wedding from Iowa and it was not stressful at all. Amy and all the vendors with our package, were amazing to work with!

River Garden Winery 1
    River Garden Winery 2
    River Garden Winery 3
    River Garden Winery 4
    River Garden Winery 5

Amber · Married on 10/21/2017

One word describes this location, AMAZING! Amazing views. Amazing wedding coordinator. Amazing wine. Amazing owners. Amazing vendors. It was such a stress free process followed by a stress free day. I highly recommend River Garden Winery for an amazing outdoor wedding!

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Such a beautiful place tucked away with beautiful Mountain View’s over a lake! I couldn’t of asked for a better place to get married. Everything from the first day we picked river garden was so easy and no stress from meeting the catering company to the florist all while Amy helps coordinate and keep everything on schedule. I hear horror stories of how stressful weddings are and expensive but this venue makes it low stress and affordable but still beautiful and intimate. Our guested loved it and we had a great special night. Highly recommend and it has such beautiful scenery! Thanks to Amy and all the others who made our magical night one to remember

Trecia · Married on 10/05/2017

There couldn’t have been a more perfect venue for our fall wedding . The River Garden Winery has the full package. We received so many compliments from all of our guests on how much they enjoyed our wedding. I don’t think we could have pulled it off without Amy’s expertise and spectacular team. I highly recommend The River Garden Winery. We were not disappointed at all, I can’t say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Amy.

River Garden Winery 6

Brooke · Married on 05/20/2017

I’m so glad I chose River Garden for my wedding! Working with Amy made the process so stress free, every vendor was wonderful and the packages were so easy and included everything! We had the enhancement pkg and it had everything we needed. We planned from out of state and it couldn’t have been easier! We got so many compliments on the food and our photographs turned out AMAZING! Seth and I had such a beautiful day thanks to Amy and her staff! It was perfect!

emily · Married on 07/01/2017

My wedding at River Garden was absolutely perfect! I am new to Colorado and was really overwhelmed with the prospect of planning such a big event without help from our families, but Amy and her team made it so easy.

We chose to go with all of the vendors that Amy suggested in the package and they were all fantastic! The wine was delicious and the food was amazing (we're still getting compliments from our guests).

The setting is beautiful, peaceful and private. We couldn’t have asked for more for our wedding day!

Thanks River Garden!