5 Reviews for River Forest Manor & Marina

Wireless Internet (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
5 River Forest Manor & Marina Reviews

The manor was absolutely perfect! I could not have been more please with the venue that I chose! I had so many compliments, not only from attendees but also from strangers and people who had passed by the manor on the day of the wedding on how pretty everything looked and how gorgeous the manor was! Also, Montana was simply amazing! She answered all of my questions quickly, she gave advice, and she even helped out at my bridal portraits even though she didn’t have to! She was one of the awesome people that helped the wedding planning and day of go so smoothly. So very please and appreciative!

Photos
Profile Picture Tristin, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

River Forest Manor was the perfect venue for our ceremony and reception! The staff were so helpful and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and especially the day of the wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience at a beautiful location!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We rented the entire manner and Bungalo’s from Thursday through Sunday. We had a spectacular wedding weekend. Montana was absolutely wonderful at the manner and all of the support staff was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this as a gorgeous turn-of-the-century venue with the added extra of a vintage small town on the beautiful Pungo river.

Photo for River Forest Manor & Marina Review - Our reception was under a tent on the water. It was perfect!
Photo for River Forest Manor & Marina Review - We were married on the front veranda.
Profile Picture Shelby, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

River Forest Manor & Marina is the perfect location for a getaway wedding! They treated myself and family like royalty. Everything was thoughtfully arranged and beautifully executed. I would highly recommend them! The experience we had with River Forest Manor & Marina ultimately set the precedence for a long, happy, and loving marriage. The team was a true blessing and easily accessible throughout the weekend.

Profile Picture Anna Brooks, 7/2/16, 1 Review