River City Graphics Reviews

5 | Virginia Beach, VA

5 Reviews for River City Graphics

Anne · Married on 02/17/2018

Amy at River City Graphics did my daughter’s wedding suite, handling all the design details with her via email while she was on deployment. We were quite pleased with the final results and received many compliments on the invitation. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2017

I am very happy with how my wedding invitations turned out. The staff was friendly, responsive, and flexible with all my requests. They were patient and sent multiple previews. The quality was exactly what I was looking for--beautiful rich colors, thick paper, and professional design.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2017

River City Graphics recently created my Save the Dates and invitation suite for my wedding. I worked with Amy who was outstanding! I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted, but she was able to put together something in both instances that matched our personalities and style. She was a pleasure to work with and I really appreciated the quick responses and open communication. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

River City Graphics created the most beautiful invitations for my wedding and assembled them - all of my guests were impressed and they have excellent customer service, highly recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Rhonda · Married on 06/22/2018

Amy Hux, of River City Graphics, is a very talented Graphic Designer. I've had the pleasure of working with her for many years. All of our marketing materials are printed at River City Graphics, and most recently she has helped my twin daughters with their weddings. She's done wedding programs, Save-the Dates, etc. She is a quick study in understanding your needs, and provides a quick turnaround of her services at reasonable prices.

Sent on 09/27/2017