River City Catering Reviews

73 | Sanford, FL

73 Reviews for River City Catering

Megan Ryan · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wonderful caterer!

River City Catering was an incredible vendor to work with! From the first contact to after the wedding, they were easy, personable, and informative. The food on the day of our wedding was amazing, the plated service was perfect, the bartenders were incredibly kind and made great drinks, and they were able to work with our other vendors effortlessly. Our guests could not rave more about the incredible appetizers!
    We would highly recommend River City Catering to all couples getting married in Central Florida!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Brittany Mercadante · Married on 11/16/2019

Dream Wedding

RCCINC was such a dream to work with. Kailey made our day so special and made sure every detail was accounted for. She thought of everything and more! The staff was all friendly and guests felt well taken care of. We had so many compliments on how wonderful our food was. I would more than recommend them to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 11/21/2019

River City Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review Brittany! We were so happy to be able to be a part of your wedding day! RCC wishes you & Soren the best in your future together.

Brook Anthony · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing and easy from start to finish

We hired River City based on reviews and pricing. They were absolutely amazing from start to finish. They were super flexible in ordering (we just needed final numbers the day before) and even added desserts for 300 people with 3 days notice. Our venue was quite unique and they came out and for a sight visit the week before. Tina was the on site supervisor and was lovely to work with and the whole staff was pleasant and professional. They even picked up our libation order from total wine and more for a minimal fee.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • X

Xavier Nunez · Married on 07/21/2019

The Best Vendor/Caterer Ever. Simply Amazing.

They are The Best!! River City Catering are the best at what they do. Would pick them again for any food or catering service.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Krystal · Married on 05/18/2019

Best. Vendor. Of. The. Night!

Hands down the best vendor!! Food was very important to us & River City EXCEEDED our expectations. They curated a menu to fit out his, hers, and ours theme and worked with us on pricing and taste. Everything tasted great and we received SO many compliments!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing - 10 stars

Kailey and the team were amazing. The food was delicious. They are willing to work with you on anything you want. We had the buffet style and day of coordinator package. It truly was perfect. Kailey did a great job and handled my questions like a champ (I am a bit OCD so I tend to ask a lot of questions) she really did bring my wedding to life. Everyone raved about the food as well! It was all perfect. Thank you RCC!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely wonderful ! Kailey is amazing !

Working with River City Catering to provide a buffet for my wedding was an absolute breeze and made my job as a bride very easy and simple. Kailey was extremely helpful, organized and responsive to my questions, emails and requests. She thoroughly helped me create a floor plan and intensively worked with me during many instances to choose the wedding foods we wanted to incorporate. At our wedding, our food was absolutely fabulous and a total hit with our wedding guests. They also provided a bartender who made delicious drinks (and didn’t water them down like many others would). My husband and I love this company and would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 04/12/2019

Best caterer AND day-of coordinator that I could have asked for!

Kailey and her crew at River City Catering are full of lifesavers and angels. I hired them for my wedding on April 12, 2019 for catering and day-of coordinating, and I don’t know what I would have done without them. First, the food is absolutely spectacular - I’m still getting reports from my guests that it was “the best dinner” they’ve ever had at a wedding! The mini grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters were an instant favorite, as was the rosemary pork and Pasta Laya. The guests loved the bar service as well. Kailey as the coordinator went above and beyond. She is incredibly organized, professional, and kind. We were in constant contact in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Her advice was spot-on, and answered my questions before I knew to ask them. She anticipated my every want and need. She made my wedding day absolutely stress free. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire service from River City! Thank you for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Dawn Waters · Married on 03/10/2019

Great food and easy to work with

River City Catering was amazing to work with. They were professional and the food was delicious. Our guest were thrilled to have many options at our stations. All the food was cooked to order on site and the staff was very attentive to us and the guests! Highly recommend them for any event. Very affordable!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Gretchen Vallejo · Married on 02/23/2019

Vallejo/Rodgers Wedding 2/23/19

Our daughter got married Last Saturday 2/23/19. The best decision I made was to hire River City Catering! Outstanding in all areas....Oh those ribs!!! You folks did NOT disappoint! Fantastic Food, Fantastic Teamwork..we were totally pampered! These events can be so stressful, this one was not! A special thank you to all of our staff..... and Kailey, thank you for holding my hand the entire way!! You literally helped me sleep at night
    Sincerely,
    Gretchen Vallejo

Sent on 03/01/2019

Mo Mydlo · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing Food and Customer Service

River City was such a blessing to our family. 7 days before my daughter’s wedding we were without a caterer. We called River City and Chef Pete and Kailee were amazing at how they eased my mind, helped me pull all of the details together and executed an amazing event for 240 people. The food was beyond our expectations. The servers were friendly and diligent and they were the epitome of professionalism. We will be using them for all of our future events.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Mindy Delose · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Reception at University Club of Winter Park

Kailey was super helpful and organized throughout the entire planning process. We loved the whole experience from the food tasting, to the wedding decor details, to the final wedding day! Everything went as planned and we got so many compliments about the food and service. We can't thank River City Catering enough for a lasting memory of our wedding day!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

River City Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Mindy for the kind words! We had so much fun working with you & your family on getting all of the final details together! All of us here at River City Catering want to wish you & Mark the best in your future together & congratulations again!

Shalimar Loperena · Married on 12/02/2018

Excellent service.

Its the best service. Friendly staff. Amazing food.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Savannah · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Food, Staff and Experience

I had the pleasure of working with River City Catering and their day of coordinator Kailey for my November 3rd wedding. The entire staff was always a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond in every aspect. The menu options and customization's made for an easy process when picking out our wedding day menu. Not only was it easy but the food was amazing. We received so many compliments for our wedding day, but the majority of them were about how great the food and catering staff were. The day of went so smoothly thanks to Kailey and her out of this world organization skills. She covered everything in our meetings and most items I didn’t even think of. Not only did we use River City Catering for our wedding, but we used them for our bachelorette party, will use them for our holiday party and any other party we can think of! Thank you River City Catering for making our special day so amazing!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/08/2018

Incredible food & service!

RCC was nothing but professional, communicative, attentive, and reliable when it came to preparing for our wedding. I am so happy with our catering service from RCC. I highly recommend using them for your event. The staff is wonderful and you just can't beat the quality of their service.

Sent on 10/17/2018

marisa · Married on 10/07/2018

Breakfast for Dinner!

River City did our wedding and it was AWESOME! We served "breakfast for dinner" and did a cocktail hour and all our guests raved about the food. Service was great too! Everything was well taken care of and Kailey Neeley was a DREAM to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing service!

They were attentive and took care of everything! Kailey was great and the food was delicious!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Lori

Lori Griffith Johnson · Married on 06/02/2018

Kaitlinn and Josh Johnson wedding

We loved working with Trish from the very beginning. They are professional,and organized . We had the apricot chicken and southwest chicken...guests comments were extremely complimentary. You will not regret using River city. Trish walked us through so many things we would have never though about on our own. The tea bar that they set out was beautiful to compliment our decor.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Pickles

Caitlin · Married on 02/24/2018

River City came to the rescue after we were forced to fire our previous caterer with only a couple months before our wedding. Instead of taking advantage of our limited options, they made us feel like they were competing for our business. They made time for a tasting and even found ways for us to stay in our budget. At the actual event the bartenders and servers were professional and everyone raved about the food (especially the mashed potatoes). Chef Pete was so great at communicating with us and was a joy to work with. As stressful as our situation was, I am so grateful River City is who were ended up with.

Sent on 03/07/2018

River City Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. River City Catering staff and I would like to thank you once more for choosing us to cater your special day. We greatly enjoyed your celebration and would like to wish You and Nolan the best!

Danielle · Married on 02/15/2018

Great job. Everything was perfect, food was great and all staff was professional and courteous. Highly recommended. Matt & Danielle Kleinmann

Sent on 03/01/2018

Andrea · Married on 01/27/2018

Fantastic experience with multiple services

River City Catering was seamless and perfect vendor! We loved working with Kailey, she was really responsive and so very helpful. Our food was delicious, we stopped by each table at our wedding and people were loving the meal. They worked with us in creating an American/Ethnic flare of food. Really easy to communicate with and very accomodating. They worked with us for food, and linens, and bartending services.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Janis · Married on 11/30/2017

I had an amazing time! The service was spectacular! Very friendly conversationalists, hard working, and professional! One young lady in particular, she told me her name was Mia, was very helpful at answering my questions about what was in the meals that were served! The food was delicious!

Sent on 12/11/2017

EVAN · Married on 10/14/2017

FROM START TO FINISH THEY EXCEEDED ALL OF OUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. EVERYONE AT THE WEDDING COMMENTED ON HOW GREAT THE FOOD WAS. I CANT THANK THEM ENOUGH FOR THE EXPERIENCE THEY PROVIDED. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! FROM EVAN AND ALICIA GOODRO 10/14/17

Sent on 11/11/2017

River City Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was straight out of a sunflower fairy tail, it was GORGEOUS. We at River City Catering thank you for letting us be apart of your day & we wish you the best in your future together!

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

River City Catering was the absolute best. From the moment I contacted River City Catering to the end of our wedding day, I couldn't have asked for better. The food and the service were so amazing. DeShay kept me informed from the moment we signed them a year before our wedding until the day of our wedding. Tina was amazing the day of our wedding, she helped set up and put my plan into motion. We had so many details and decor that had to be set up, and the River City team went above and beyond. Please do not hesitate to go with this company, they are seriously lifesavers. Our wedding went smoothly and they were a great contribution to that. Thank you so much RCC!

Sent on 08/07/2017

River City Catering's reply:

Christina, thank you so much for the review! Your wedding was a blast & you can really tell how in love you and Martin are. RCC wishes you two the best in your future together!

Roshani · Married on 03/05/2017

RCC was great! They were easy to work with, pleasant, flexible and accommodating. Food was great and service was awesome! Def recommend them!

Sent on 03/19/2017