Ritz Charles Reviews

Ritz Charles 1
Ritz Charles 2

Courtney Wisher · Married on 08/17/2019

Great food and service

Our wedding reception was beautiful and the food was wonderful. We enjoyed working with the Ritz, especially Lindsey, who was very punctual responding to emails and flexible with any changes we had leading up to the big day. We received so many compliments on the delicious food and the great, professional service our guests received that evening. Thank you Ritz Charles for making our wedding reception one to remember!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey O'Shaughnessy · Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding venue/cantering team!

I can't say enough great things about our experience working with Ritz Charles for our wedding. We booked their new facility, The Bluffs at Conner Prairie, based off renderings that we saw while it was under construction. Not being able to see the completed venue until the night of our rehearsal absolutely paid off because the space was incredible. We hosted our wedding outdoors with the reception inside. The team at Ritz was great to work with throughout the entire planning process: responding to emails quickly, flexible with any changes, extremely organized and absolute joys to work with. The day of our wedding ran so smoothly, every detail was executed, and they took great care of both of our families--we were treated extremely well. The food was excellent, and we heard this many times from our guests. We fully believe there is no one better to work with than the team at Ritz.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Katie Long · Married on 05/10/2019

Most beatiful venue!

My husband and I absolutely LOVED having our wedding at Ritz Charles. We had our ceremony in the Chapel and reception followed in the Garden Pavilion. Maddie was the best part - she was so kind and helpful from our very first correspondence. The venue is BEAUTIFUL! They have a wide range of packages, food selections and décor selection. We planned our wedding from two states away, so their all inclusivity was very helpful, and made the whole wedding process so much easier. I highly recommend having your wedding here - you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Devona · Married on 05/12/2018

Everything was amazing! The ceremony was set up perfectly and communication from the beginning was awesome! The staff kept me informed and kept the ceremony and reception running on the schedule we talked about. Everyone loved the food and cake! Don't hesitate to book the Ritz Charles because you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Katherine · Married on 10/14/2017

It was beautiful, amazing, well serviced, and perfect! Not a single thing went wrong. It was on the pricey side but 250% worth every penny. The food was incredible! They made sure the bride and groom were taken care of all night. I could have asked for a better venue and will recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Ritz Charles 3
    Ritz Charles 4

marcy · Married on 10/14/2017

I am extremely happy with every aspect of the Ritz Charles. I worked with Maddie an Megan and they did an outstanding job. Every question was answered promptly and they helped us every step of the way. We got married in the chapel and had our reception in the ballroom. Both were beautiful. The food was great and I received several compliments on it. I have no complaints and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Michele · Married on 09/16/2017

Our experience with the Ritz Charles was exceptional. We chose the Lindley Farmstead at Chatham Hills as the venue for our daughter's wedding. The ceremony took place at the gazebo which overlooked a beautiful pond. Many of our guests expressed their amazement with the beauty of the venue both inside and out, the quality of the beverages and food served as well as the professionalism of the staff. We are still receiving calls, e-mails and notes from our guests expressing their gratitude for being included in such a wonderful wedding.
    The staff was wonderful to work with. Casey’s knowledge and experience was very helpful with the planning process. Cassandra, Rachel and Sherry saw that everything ran smoothly during the ceremony and reception. They were able to anticipate any potential issues and made adjustments accordingly which enabled us to enjoy every moment of the experience.
    Looking back at the entire day, there isn’t a thing we would change. For us, it was magical!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Madison · Married on 06/03/2017

The venue is beautiful , the staff is wonderful , and the food is delicious. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a venue for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Candice · Married on 02/23/2017

Maddie and Hannah took exceptional care of us during the wedding planning process! They worked seamlessly with our wedding planner to make our Wedding Day AMAZING! They were knowledgeable, patient, flexible, and their communication was excellent every step of the way. The day of was perfect thanks to Hannah who was so kind and helpful in anyway we needed her. This venue was within budget and exceeded our expectations! They coordinated well with our Wedding Planner and our Vendors and were a joy to work with. I would not change a thing, so happy we chose the Ritz Charles!

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 02/17/2017

I have been to this facility before for other events but never a wedding. I was amazed with their ability to transform the venue into a very special event for me. The chapel was quaint yet amazing and the food of course was awesome as always.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Karen · Married on 09/24/2016

Ritz Charles and our wedding planner, Maddie, were awesome. Maddie was extremely knowledgeable, and the entire planning process was relaxed and fun. The Bridal Experiences where you get to go and view ideas for your linens and table decorations, and sample menu items makes you feel like a bride.
    Our wedding reception went off without a hitch, the food was great, we had so much fun and our guests where full of compliments. The pictures we took in the beautiful Ritz Charles lobby are some of my favorites.
    I highly recommend the Ritz Charles!

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 07/15/2016

Maddie was our go-to girl for the garden pavilion-always very friendly and helpful! Anne and Rachel helped us plan and execute our ceremony in the chapel. They even let us use the chapel a little early for our first look. We loved having our ceremony and reception in the same place. It made it so easy and convenient for everyone. We decided to rent the air conditioner unit for the GP for our mid July wedding. Unfortunately it did not help at all. In fact the temp was way better with all the doors open. We regret the $3000 we spent on it, however it was rented by a 3rd party, so it's really not the Ritz's fault. Natural light was very important to me in choosing our venue and the garden pavilion was the best in the area!

Sent on 12/10/2016

This venue is fantastic! It makes the wedding experience much less stressful!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Traci · Married on 03/12/2016

We had our wedding at the Ritz Charles. We used the chapel for the ceremony and had our reception in the garden pavilion as it perfectly matched our starry night theme. The venue as well as the food were perfect! We were in awe of how great both places looked and the food was the best wedding food I have ever eaten. The cake literally melted in your mouth! It wasn't just us that thought that we had numerous compliments from our guests about how beautiful everything was and how great the food was. The staff at the Ritz took care of setting up all of our decorations and according to my mom tear down after the event went just as smoothly and quickly. These are clearly professionals and that put my mind at ease knowing they would expertly execute my vision. I personally worked with Lindsey and Anne as the coordinators and they were both very prompt with their responses and very flexible throughout the planning process. They went above and beyond to make my vision a reality. I will say the venue and food are more on the expensive side. We ended up going with a Sunday wedding and cash bar to keep our costs down and split the ceiling fabric with the couple on Saturday to achieve the look we wanted in the pavilion. So there were a few sacrifices made along the way and several plans that were altered and changed but after it's all said and done we got the wedding of our dreams and worked with one of the best teams around. The ceremony and reception were perfect and we wouldn't have changed any thing!

Sent on 04/25/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Ritz Charles provided the catering services for our Central Library wedding in downtown Indianapolis in October 2015. Casey was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process which made planning from afar in Seattle stress free. The food was delicious, the servers incredibly attentive and the drinks delicious! Thank you Casey for being so accommodating and flexible while we planned this wedding. it was all we could have ever hoped and dreamed for our day and we are so fortunate you were able to help us plan this amazing celebration! Anyone looking for a caterer with delicious food and amazing attention to detail should look no further!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Linsay · Married on 09/12/2015

We had our ceremony in the chapel and reception in the garden pavilion. Everyone at the Ritz Charles was incredibly communicative during the planning process (I currently live in Chicago so this was very important to me). Lindsey was our reception planner and she was so helpful in staying organized and on top of things - I had several guests with allergies or dietary restrictions and she made sure that everyone's meal was planned as needed. Additionally, our day of coordinators for both the chapel & the reception made sure that we always had what we needed. My husband and I didn't sleep very well the night before so by the time we got to the reception we were crashing and asked for red bulls. They didn't have them on hand so the owner WENT OUT AND BOUGHT SOME FOR US. Now, THAT is what you call great service. The reception coordinator always made sure that we had what we needed (particularly drinks) but did so without being intrusive. They did all of the set up and break down for us and even helped us pack up some of the centerpieces at the end of the night. I couldn't imagine having better service!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Mary · Married on 08/14/2015

The Ritz-Charles did a fabulous job for our daughter's wedding on August 14, 2015! Lindsey was great to work with planning the event from the food to the schedule, the layout and all the little extra touches that make the setting beautiful and inviting. The food and drink the day of the wedding was awesome and exceeded our expectations. The service was fantastic and so helpful. Lindsey handed off the evening to Angie and she didn't miss a beat! She kept the evening on pace and kept me in the loop when needed. It was wonderful....everything we envisioned....and we didn't break the bank to give our daughter and her husband the night they dreamed of.... Thanks to Chuck Lazzaro and the the staff at the Ritz-Charles! Forget downtown Indy venues....when you have the Ritz-Charles in Carmel to host your wedding reception, why go anywhere else! They know how to do it right!

Sent on 08/22/2015

dave · Married on 07/11/2015

Had my daughter's wedding here. We worked with Hannah at the chapel and she was wonderful and we worked with Lindsay at the reception Ballroom and she was amazing.. She made changes to the very last minute that we needed to make the wedding perfect .I highly recommend this facility for a wedding !!!They know what they're doing. They are professional and very flexible. And the value of this facility is better than anyone in the Indianapolis Market.

Sent on 07/31/2017

5/5 does not describe the quality of work that the Ritz Charles provided. Elise was our contact/wedding planner at the Ritz and she was phenomenal along with the entire staff. She answered all of my questions quickly, no matter how many questions I had or how many times I contacted her. While planning my wedding, I knew this was one area I did not have to worry about. I knew that everything would be as we had discussed. They had great wedding packages- I loved that the packages were all inclusive (but you also have the option to pick and choose as you want and not use a package). The chef catered to our guests needs and we had a few guests with severe food allergies. The food, setup, staff, cake, linens etc were incredible. All of my guests commented on what a great venue we had, how good the food was, how friendly and helpful the staff was- this included positive feedback from family friends that work in the catering/wedding business. There is a reason the Ritz Charles has a great reputation. AMAZING!

Sent on 06/30/2015

We got married inside the Ritz Charles Garden Pavilion. Whether this is the venue for you or not depends on what you are looking for, but what I can tell you is that the wedding planner we worked with was AMAZING, the food was absolutely delicious, and the look and feel that the entire thing provided (decor, set-up, and the pavilion itself) was our dream wedding venue. I could not have asked for a more responsive, helpful, easy to work with, and most of all caring and wonderful wedding planner - she made our wedding day not only easy and carefree but absolutely terrific. One word of advice - there is neither heat nor AC in the pavilion and the sun shines directly inside (the entire thing is made of glass) so it got really hot until the sun set - might not be the best choice for the height of summer. Otherwise, their bartender and servers were super nice, they provided us with a fire pit so we could do s'mores, hung our Chinese lanterns, and set everything up just right. Oh yeah and our wedding cake was gorgeous AND delicious!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Sara · Married on 05/09/2015

I would recommend the Ritz Charles to everyone! Our wedding planner that they assigned us, Lindsey, was spectacular! She bent over backwards to do what you needed and they were always on top of everything. We also had our ceremony in the chapel that was absolutely beaut

Sent on 05/29/2015

Meghan · Married on 04/18/2015

Great place to get married! Food was wonderful, and the staff is friendly and easy to work with!

Sent on 04/23/2015

The Ritz bent over backwards to make our day great. From making sure guests with allergies had appropriate meals to working with all our requests to make our day perfect, they did a wonderful job. Our guests loved the venue and the staff!

Sent on 04/06/2015
  • User4141903 · 2+ years ago

The Ritz Charles was amazing. Everything about the food was fantastic. The hors d'oeuvres were delicious, dinner was amazing, and the cake was the best we tried when we were looking for a cake. Casey was extremely helpful and friendly. She did a great job helping us select tablescapes. Everything looked fantastic.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Loved using the Ritz so much! They had so many features included in their venue, like cake, linens, table cards, candles, table mirrors, etc. The staff was friendly on the day of, and the coordinator I worked with was so helpful and flexible to meet with. I loved that 6 of us got to taste different food options before we decided on a meal to serve at the wedding. I would choose them all over again if I could!

Sent on 10/23/2014