Haley Lynne Photography Reviews

Haley Lynne Photography 6
Haley Lynne Photography 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Leads · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Positive, energetic, and excellent attention to detail

Haley was so fun to work with for our engagement session! She kept a positive, upbeat vibe throughout the entire experience. I loved her excellent attention to detail which ensured that the photos looked natural and professional. We would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Courtney Stewart · Getting married on 06/26/2020

Amazing engagements!

We had our engagement photos done and they are incredible! The turn around was so fast and she drove all the way to white rock lake for us. Haley is so professional and creative. It was a pleasure having our memories taken by her!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Haley Lynne Photography 8
    Haley Lynne Photography 9
    Haley Lynne Photography 10

Molly Meredith · Married on 10/12/2019

The Best Photographer

The BEST photographer I could ever ask for! She wasn’t just a photographer, she helped to make the ceremony and reception run as smoothly as possible. We are forever thankful for her as our photographer on our special day, and she will be our photographer for the rest of our special moments!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Stefani

Stefani · Married on 09/20/2019

AMAZING photographer!

Haley was absolutely amazing! she kept everything running extremely efficiently both before and during our wedding day! She photos she took are beautiful! As a one-woman photographer on our wedding day, she never stopped moving but was never in the way or "too invasive"! Her prices were very fair as well but that did not make the quality of the photos lack in any way! Highly recommend hiring her for your events!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Cameron Richman · Married on 08/04/2019

Truly Talented!!!

Haley is not only easy to work with and answers questions quickly, she captures pictures that no one else can! Her attention to detail is incredible and she is truly just a fun person to work with on such an important day!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Kellina

Kellina Sysavath · Married on 07/06/2019

A superhero photographer

Haley goes above and beyond to make sure that we had beautiful memories captured in this hot Texas heat. She did both my engagement session and wedding. In addition to her devotion in this art, she also helped out by making sure my wedding was running smoothly when I needed something done and no one was around. She was silly, warm, and encouraging throughout the shoot of the wedding. I couldn't imagine a different photographer capturing these special moments. My bridesmaids and family loved how the photos turned out. Thank you Haley for everything you've done!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Haley Lynne Photography 11
    Haley Lynne Photography 12
    Haley Lynne Photography 13
    Haley Lynne Photography 14
    Haley Lynne Photography 15

Patrick Diepen · Married on 06/30/2019

Very fun person, professional

Had a great time, nothing but professional and kind. Took great photos and helped make our day special.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Sophia · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

How can I only give her 5 stars??? I need like 100 more!

Haley went above and beyond for us. There are literally not enough words to describe our experience with Haley. She did our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding. Haley not only answered my thousands of questions over the year and a half but she listened to what we wanted and ensured that we were happy. She made sure to get to know us and capture real and raw emotion and moments.

We had some hiccups on our wedding day (which is expected and looking back so stupid) that left me ready to cry and about to leave but Haley took me into the bathroom and gave me a little pep talk and we were BOTH back on the dance floor smiling and shaking it! If it weren't for Haley, I probably would have left my wedding early.

After our wedding and her paid time, her and Cameron (her second shooter she surprised us with) followed us Whataburger to capture some special pictures and memories for us.

Haley was not only our wedding photographer but she is now our life photographer and our friend.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Haley Lynne Photography 24
    Haley Lynne Photography 25
  • Genette

Genette · Married on 04/20/2019

So glad we found Haley!!!

I could not have chosen a better photographer to capture my big day! Not only is Haley an incredible photographer, she is personable and can make anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. She also had the most reasonable prices I saw when shopping around for a photographer. So reasonable that we were able to afford a photography package that included engagement photos, bridal portraits, wedding photos, and a boudoir shoot. That is way more than I ever imagined I would get for the price, and I am so glad we went with the whole package.

Haley was extremely flexible and willing to work with our busy schedule. She was even able to accommodate a last minute rescheduling of my bridal photo session when the weather was too miserable on the original date. She also let me bring my THREE dogs to the bridal photo session even though neither of us really knew what to expect. She captured so many incredible photos and I was honestly shocked that she got so many with all 3 dogs actually looking at the camera! They all loved Haley and I am so grateful she was willing to try something new!!

By the time we got to wedding day, I was so confident knowing that Haley would be the one capturing our big day. We got a photo preview that included >50 photos within 48 hours of our wedding!!! We love the photos and cannot wait to see the rest of them!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Haley Lynne Photography 38
    Haley Lynne Photography 39

Lexi · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautifully Captured

Haley Lynne Photography did a wonderful job with my engagement and wedding photos. She captured the photos beautifully!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Haley Lynne Photography 53
  • ByersToBe

Carrie · Married on 03/23/2019

The best ive ever see

Haley was AMAZING. I have been in a lot of weddings and she was honestly the best. Especially for the price. My best friends wedding they used a very pricy photography and while she was good she didn’t do all that Haley did. She was my husband and my’s advocate, and when we needed a break she would take us away for more photos. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to be involved with my family, and she will be our family’s photographer for the foreseen future.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Haley Lynne Photography 54
    Haley Lynne Photography 55
    Haley Lynne Photography 56
    Haley Lynne Photography 57
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 03/14/2019

Boudoir Session

Haley shot my boudoir session as a surprise for my husband and I can’t complement her enough! She is everything you could ask for in a photographer, plus more! She is always smiling and can make anyone feel more comfortable in front of the camera. She communicates well and was so encouraging (which is welcome in a session like boudoir). She worked with my busy schedule and was super fast with getting the photos back to me! Plus she is flexible in her style and customizes the session to you. By the end of my shoot, I regretted that she wasn’t our wedding photographer as well. Haley will definitely be my go to photographer from now on.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Abigail · Married on 02/24/2019

Best Wedding Planning Choice I Made

Haley Lynne Photography is by far the best decision I made throughout my wedding planning (except of course the hottie waiting for me at the top of the aisle). Haley and her assistant, Cameron, were a crucial part of our big day. They were constantly positive and efficient. She had fun and unique shot ideas, while still capturing those classic shots I dreamed of having of my wedding. When my husband and I drove off in our getaway car we talked for hours about our day. Haley’s positivity, helpfulness, and love were mentioned by both of us multiple, multiple times. Underrated secret of DFW. We have already planned for her to take our family pictures.

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Haley Lynne Photography 58
    Haley Lynne Photography 59
    Haley Lynne Photography 60
    Haley Lynne Photography 61

Brittany Dvorak · Married on 02/21/2019

Extremely easy and fun to work with!

Haley was quick in both responses and readiness for change. I’m quite particular and she was not only responsive to what I wanted, but actually exceeded all of my expectations. She was there whenever I needed her and actually wrangled everyone together getting shots I hadn’t thought of! The whole family loved her, HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 12/01/2018

Rittles Portraits did a beautiful job at capturing the moments we wanted to remember. She was kind, down to earth, and became our friend very quickly. She was creative, time sensitive, and purposeful in the photos that she took. We received more photos than we could have imagined. Haley’s quality is fantastic and her pricing is unbeatable. My partner and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or other event.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Christine · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing experience!!!

Haley and Cameron were so professional! They made this day just amazing! I can’t wait to see our beautiful photos. Haley worked with a lot of little road bumps in our plans. She helped me keep things moving along. Truly was just a god send. She worked with the lightning and the sunset. I couldn’t have found a better photographer! She is amazing. Do yourself a favor and BOOK HER!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Selene

Selene · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding Portraits

After receiving our wedding photos my husband and I weren’t satisfied with the fact that we didn’t get too many portrait photos of just him and I. Haley went above and beyond when we asked her to take some for us! She was very accepting of suggestions for shots we wanted and she made it so fun and natural! She has incredibly reasonable prices and she also got our photos back to us in no time! Love, love, love her work!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Haley Lynne Photography 62
    Haley Lynne Photography 63
    Haley Lynne Photography 64

maggie · Married on 09/29/2018

Boudoir Photoshoot

I had a boudoir photoshoot with Haley and WOW😱. We had so much fun the hour went by extremely fast. I have done some modeling before but when she told me and demonstrated how I should pose to look my best, it was super easy and it all made sense! She made sure to make me comfortable even though I'm not shy. The studio was super cute too.

She has a great eye for shots and an extreme love for attention to detail. From my jewelry, to my crazy hair, to a fuzz on my foot she wanted it to all be PERFECT. Haley also went out of her way to coordinate my photo pick up, I work crazy hours. The quality was incredible! Way better than when printed my own photos last year🤦‍♀️I am so grateful for her patience with every question, crop, and color change I wanted for my photos.

Can I give her a 10? I cannot wait to use Haley for my next shoot. If you're not sure... DO IT!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Shaundra Deaton · Married on 09/15/2018

Exceptional!!!

Haley is a gem and such a wonderful photographer. She did such an amazing job, I am so glad we had her on our big day! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • F

Frey · Married on 07/08/2018

Loved the way she took our pictures she was very affordable and I felt very comfortable with her I always recommend her to my friends I know they won’t be disappointed

Sent on 09/04/2018

Christina · event on 04/18/2018

I booked Haley for my college graduation pictures and I am so happy I did. Not only is she super quick to respond, but she also provided me with examples of her work. After asking her prices (which are UNBEATABLE) and seeing the quality of her work, I knew she would be perfect! I went into our session not exactly knowing what to expect, I’m not exactly comfortable in front of a camera, but she had amazing cueing and was encouraging the entire time. Her personality is sweet and fun and she is an absolute joy to work with. I ended up having a ton of fun working with her and will be using her for everything from now on. She has a gift and I LOVED my pictures.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Robbyn · event on 04/14/2018

Haley did my senior photos and we had a great session! It's evident in my photos that I am comfortable and enjoying myself, and nothing looks awkward or overly posed. That being said, Haley did a really great job of helping pose me when I was being awkward! On top of the great experience, I am obsessed with her editing style. She made sure I was satisfied before editing the rest because I had something particular in mind. Overall a really amazing experience and I 10/10 recommend her!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! She was nice, professional & my pictures came out PERFECT. I Will never have to search for a photographer ever again, Haley you rock! Thanks for being so awesome, & getting the perfect shots for such a memorable day!

Sent on 04/21/2018

audrey · Married on 02/01/2018

Rittles Portraits worked with my husband and I from day one to make sure our wedding was photographed EXACTLY how we wanted it! Haley sat down with me multiple times during the weeks leading up to my wedding, in order to make sure she knew what I wanted, and brought up ideas I never would have even considered! Haley did my engagement photos (and boudior ;) which my husband loved) She also walked through the venue with me a month before my wedding, in order to get the layout and scope the best shots. Never once was I nervous or skeptical about using her as our photographer. She got to know us well and captured the parts of our day she knew we would want to remember most, and she remembered things on the day of that I had completely forgotten. Haley didn't just want to our vendor, she wanted to be our friend, and we are so grateful to have crossed her path! My husband and I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to capture their perfect day. Rittles Portraits is the best!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Haley Lynne Photography 72
    Haley Lynne Photography 73
    Haley Lynne Photography 74

Shawn · Married on 02/01/2018

Haley was professional and kind to us at my daughter's wedding. She just always knew where to be for the perfect photo!

Sent on 05/01/2018