Rita's Floral Touch Reviews

Rita's Floral Touch 4
Rita's Floral Touch 5

Valerie chop · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing job!

Wow!! Rita went above and beyond our expectations for my daughters' wedding! We weren't sure just how she was going to put together 'greenery' for my daughters' 'whimsical' wedding but she did it!! The arch greenery & flowers were amazing! Not overbearing but just right for what we were looking for. The beautiful greenery around the centerpieces were also beautiful. Just the right touch of flowers to greenery. And my daughters' flower crown & bouquet? Way beyond our expectations! The bridesmaids bouquets were just as beautiful! We showed her a photo of the cake and she did it perfectly! Even the venue was amazed! Rita is a sweetheart to work with. She was patient and kind with all the changes we had. From adding bridal party flowers to taking away arrangements to adding them again! lol She was great! Always kept in touch. She was prompt the morning of the wedding and her and her crew did a lovely job of decorating. Everyone loved the 'whimsical' look of all her flowers/greenery. Thank you Rita for making my daughters' wedding such a success!

Rita's Floral Touch 6
    Rita's Floral Touch 7
    Rita's Floral Touch 8
    Rita's Floral Touch 9
    Rita's Floral Touch 10
    Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2019

Beautiful flowers and family quality service

Rita was honestly the most wonderful, kind, sweetest women i had the pleasure of planning my wedding with. She welcomed us into her home and talked with us about our visions and ideas for flowers and made sure she made my true vision come alive. She was very reasonable and treated me like and individual and friend not just a customer. If you want a florist who will treat you like family go with Rita! Thank you Rida for all you time and beautiful flowers!

Rita's Floral Touch 11
    Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Florist! 10/12/2019

Rita was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She brought my wedding flower vision to life - matching my color theme and complimenting every detail. Every time we met prior to the wedding she was so focused on my needs and truly loved designing and creating the flowers. Although I loved my bridesmaids and my bouquet, Rita out did herself on the centerpieces. I asked for a small jar of flowers to accent my wine-themed centerpieces and her arrangement was just beautiful! I am so happy with how everything came out. Highly recommend Rita's Floral Touch!

Rita's Floral Touch 12
    Rita's Floral Touch 13
    Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 09/22/2019

She brought my vision to life

I’m not a big flower person so trying to explain my vision was going to be a task for me. Found Rita at an expo and the work she had on display was amazing let alone the warmth in her personality. Met with her at her beautiful studio in her home where right away it clicked! I explained to her all that I liked and wanted to see at my wedding and she came up with whimsically organic. And she did just that! Rita’s eye for the beauty in flowers is amazing and she nailed it 10000%! From start to finish, she had been working with my mother and I to create the perfect arrangements for my wedding day. She was open to ideas and took all my trinkets and warped it into something beautiful! My bouquet was phenomenal ! I’m almost sad to not have it but trying my best to dry it out. You won’t go wrong hiring Rita!

Rita's Floral Touch 14
    Rita's Floral Touch 15
    Rita's Floral Touch 16
    Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen J Furst · Married on 09/21/2019

Rita is the Best!

We cannot thank Rita enough for the beautiful flowers she put together for our wedding in September, they were a dream come true! Rita was absolutely wonderful to work with. At first we had a general sense of our style but not a clear image. Meeting with Rita was such a relief. She thoroughly listened to our ideas and gave us inspiration. Every detail for the church and reception was covered and she had fantastic suggestions. It was very helpful that Rita made an estimate that outlined our plan and overall it was an excellent value. Our vision changed as we got closer to the wedding and Rita smoothly and patiently worked with us to truly create perfect flowers. All of our flowers; the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, cake decorations, and arrangements for the church were incredible. We loved our bouquet so much we decided to have it preserved for a shadow box. Rita you are amazing, thank you.

Rita's Floral Touch 17
    Rita's Floral Touch 18
    Rita's Floral Touch 19
    Rita's Floral Touch 20
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Happily Ever After

francesca · Married on 09/15/2019

Fit my personality perfectly

I loved my wedding flowers just like a bride should. She showed up on time helped me set up. My husbands son just graduated with his horticulture degree (growing of plants and flowers), he complimented the flowers. He said how you don’t typically see some of the flowers she used for my wedding. He was actually able to name them ( I was not). I highly recommend Rita and words can’t desibe how perfect she made my bouquet to fit my personality and adding personal touches such as a heart in my bouquet. Thank you

Sent on 09/20/2019

Julie · Married on 09/01/2019

Beyond my wildest dreams

Rita blew me away with how the bouquets came out! I told her what I was looking for and she delivered more than I could have imagine. I told her my budget and she stayed in there. The way my flowers came out looks like I could have spent more than I did. I am so grateful to her, she did an amazing job.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

Exceeded expectations!

I could not have been happier with the work Rita did. Leading up to our day, anytime someone asked who was doing our flowers and we said Rita, they always responded with how great she was and they weren’t kidding! The bouquet she made for me was so beautiful and all the bridesmaids’ bouquets, moms’ corsages, and the men’s boutonnières were exactly what I asked for. We highly recommend Rita!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Abba · Married on 05/25/2019

Above & Beyond expectation

When getting married, flowers were the last thing on my mind. Our venue was so intricately decorated that initially I was not going to even have flowers just a bouquet. As we got closer to our wedding date, i decided to add in a few floral arrangements as well. I did a lot of research and went with Rita's and I am so glad I did. Even though I hired her just a short month prior to the wedding, the work she delivered with amazing! Her pricing is competitive and she really listens to you to make your vision come to life. I hadn't taken much time to really craft what I wanted for flowers so I sent a number of photos and from that Rita was able to deliver creations that were plucked right out of my head. I even had a few of my own centerpieces (candelabras) that she decorated with wreaths to tie into my vision. She was easy to work with and responsive. Her pricing is fair and the work she delivers is beyond what you expect. I was literally taken aback when she walked in with my bouquet day of. She even advised me about what I didn't need (the men were wearing pocket squares so she suggested no boutonnieres). Her honesty and guidance coupled with her work will help make your day perfection.

Rita's Floral Touch 21
    Rita's Floral Touch 22
    Rita's Floral Touch 23
    Rita's Floral Touch 24
    Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kristi

Kristi Nachman · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect experience!

Rita is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! You can tell she loves what she does. Rita did my wedding flowers and exceeded my expectations. She stayed within my budget and always got back to me very quickly! I started to cry when I saw my bouquet for the first time it was so perfect! Thank you Rita!!

Rita's Floral Touch 25
    Rita's Floral Touch 26
    Rita's Floral Touch 27
    Sent on 04/28/2019
  • User5205324 · Recently married

Flowers to me were so VERY important! I can't find adequate words to describe how wonderful it was to work with Rita. She is delightful. She is a gifted florist who loves her work and it shows in her heart, her skills, her smile and her consideration. She had magnificent ideas to compliment and exceed my expectations! We had some attendants who wanted silk flowers and you could not tell the difference between the silk and the fresh! Rita went above and beyond to accommodate 30 tables of 12 guests each, a head table of 19 and two "tables of honor". I did not have the same design at each table. We changed the designs about 4 times before we finally agreed it was "perfect"! There were many different layouts. We worked together so beautifully to create a gorgeous atmosphere! My favorite creation designed by Rita was the "Remembrance Display" in front of the Unity Candle in the church! OUTSTANDING! Rita selected flowers that captured the spirit and meaning of those who physically could not share our day. Rita is beautiful.

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 11/02/2018

Breathtaking Flowers

If you are in need of a florist, you found the right person! I cannot say enough great things about how beautiful my flowers were for my wedding day. From the initial appointment with Rita to the day of, everything was perfect. Rita took time to meet with me a 2nd time because I was unsure of what visual i wanted for my big day. She went out of her way to find exactly what I needed and all of our guests complimented our beautiful arrangements. Rita is a very kind and patient individual. Thank you for everything, Rita! I am forever grateful for the work you put into our day.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Alex & Brett,
    Congratulations and all the best. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me with your compliments, kind words and satisfaction of my services. It was wonderful working with you and achieving your vision for your wedding day. Thank you for trusting me with your flowers and for having me be part of your special day and celebration. It was beautiful!
    Be Best Friends Forever!

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2018

Rita was so amazing to work with!! Highly recommended her to anyone!!! She worked with or budget and got us everything we could want!!

Rita's Floral Touch 28
    Sent on 09/10/2018

Marisa · Married on 02/16/2018

Rita was amazing. She was very easy to communicate with. We met with her in person at her office and got to view the different options. She suggested a different flower than what we were looking for - her suggestion made the cut. It was absolutely beautiful! She made 2 bouquets and 4 boutonnieres - they were perfect!!! We also had her make an arrangement for our farm table and it was better than we expected. We saw it at a bridal show and immediately knew we wanted it! I would highly recommend Rita for any beautiful floral arrangements you need.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Daniella · Married on 11/25/2017

I got married on 11/25/17 and I cannot even begin to tell you how beautiful the flowers were. From the bouquets to the cocktail tables to the center pieces to the boutonnieres. All fabulous. Rita was so accommodating to some last minute changes for our day. We had some last minute things that she was able to add to my bouquet, like my grandmothers rosary, a pair of earrings and a ring that was my moms as she grew up. I was so thankful that she was able to add that. If I could rate Rita 10 stars I would! you just cannot go wrong with her! Shes a wonderful person and her flowers are just a really big bonus!

Rita's Floral Touch 29
    Sent on 12/02/2017

Renee · Married on 10/29/2017

My now husband and I didn't really know what to.expect, but we chose Rita based on her reviews online. She had the most and they are were 5 star. She just happened to live right in our town. We were planning a pretty small wedding, only 52 guests, and a maid of honor, best man and my 3 step children made up our entire wedding party.
    She listened to our ideas while having creative suggestions of her own. When the big day came, I was floored by how beautiful everything was. My bouquet was stunning, I had a string of pearls that my mother and law had given me, but since I had already picked out my jewelry, Rita attached the pearls to my bouquet. I had purchased a small bolt of persimmon colored lace to match my maid of honors dress and Rita used it it to wrap her bouquet, as well as the smaller bouquet my stepdaughter carried as a junior bridesmaid. The enterpieces big and colorful, the floqers she put on the cake, the petal and greenery that she set out for decor brought our fall theme to life. Considering our wedding was small, we had a smaller budget than most of her jobs I assume, but we got everything we wanted and even more AND stayed within the lower end of our budget!
    Rita was such a pleasure to work with, and she is just so talented. We definitly recommend her you will not be sorry! We havent gotten the pro pictures back yet obviously, but the photos below are of the bouquet and the centerpieces. They are a few days old now but they still look pretty good. They were so bright and fresh the day of, I wish they would last forever!

Rita's Floral Touch 30
    Rita's Floral Touch 31
    Rita's Floral Touch 32
    Sent on 11/02/2017

Rita's Floral Touch's reply:

Thank you Renee it was wonderful working with you, best of luck !!

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2017

Rita is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best of the best. What she created from just a few vague ideas that I had was beyond anything I ever could have imagined. I literally gasped when I first saw my bouquet! Her work is impeccable, she's timely and organized, and is such a joyful presence. We cannot thank her enough!!!

Rita's Floral Touch 33
    Rita's Floral Touch 34
    Sent on 10/22/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Let us start by saying that Rita and her husband are absolutely beautiful souls. Our wedding was September 16, 2017 at Candlelight Farms Inn. The moment we met Rita, we KNEW she was the one for us and our wedding. My bridal dreams of cascading floral bouquets, whites, greenery and succulents were something Rita easily fell in love with as well. Rita offered suggestions that matched my vision and went to town to deliver an absolutely stunning display at our wedding. Every piece of floral decor at our wedding, from my bouquet to the green leaves on our memorial ladder, is STILL being talked about to this day. Rita has true, raw talent and it is one that not many could dream of having. A sweet personality, she always lent a hand when needed. Her time, effort and talent truly show in what she does. Our flowers were something I can't get off my mind. PLEASE don't hesitate to book Rita. You won't be disappointed, her talent is one I've never seen before in my life, and the berries, succulents, Greens and flower choices were perfect!!! We LOVE you Rita and are so grateful for you in our lives!!

Rita's Floral Touch 35
    Rita's Floral Touch 41
    Rita's Floral Touch 42
    Sent on 10/17/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/05/2017

Rita was absolutely amazing. I went into the meeting not fully knowing what I was looking for or how my vision would turn out on the big day. I also wasn't totally sure what I wanted done for the venue with flowers. Rita made the entire experience an absolute stress free, exciting time! She always answered with questions I had quickly and with a great response that would calm down any bride. I also had the honor of having Rita set up the church and Candlewood Inn with our center pieces. I asked her last minute to decorate the non floral decorations and without hesitation she said yes! I was completely amazed and blown away with how everything turned out! For a bride who couldn't visualize what she was getting, she made it even better than I ever could have thought! Rita you were an absolute pleasure to work with and you made my wedding so beautiful with your amazing touch!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Carly · Married on 07/21/2017

Rita did a beautiful job on the flowers for our July wedding, and I got many compliments from friends and family. She was flexible, especially with last minute changes like adding an extra corsage the week of the wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Rita's Floral Touch's reply:

Thanks Carly it was wonderful working with you..... thanks for taking the time to post a review its extremely helpful !!

nicole · Married on 04/15/2017

First off, Rita is amazing!!! We could not have been more pleased with how our flowers turned out! We knew right away when we met with Rita that she was the perfect person to make our vision come true. I sent her the pinterest flowers I liked, and she made my inspiration board come to life! From the shepherd hooks at the ceremony to our centerpieces, everything was gorgeous and better than I could have ever imagined! Rita was easy to work with, flexible with any changes I wanted to make, and just overall a really great person to work with! Thank you so much for making the flowers in my wedding dreams a reality!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/21/2017

I could not have been happier with Rita as our florist for our wedding in January! I had a pretty specific vision of what I wanted for my winter wedding, and Rita made it happen. My bouquet was absolutely perfect, and very original. And our centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. Rita was easy to work with, and her prices are reasonable. I highly recommend her for any floral needs!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Emily · Married on 01/15/2017

Upon our first meeting with Rita, we knew she was right for us. We explained that our budget was tight, but our expectations high, though flexible, yet Rita did not judge us for this as some other vendors had. She knew that it can be tough to put a wedding together when the couple is footing the bill, and worked with us extensively to help create our vision while staying in budget. She patiently suggested alternatives to more expensive blooms and made an effort to really understand our needs and desires - in fact, talking with her helped me to better understand what we were looking for. On the day of, she worked with my family to coordinate a good pick-up time and ensured that everything was as it should be. The flowers were beautiful: everything I had imagined them to be, and she even added a little jeweled heart to my bouquet. It was a little gesture that meant so much because, to me, that showed that she still cared about our day, she cared about us, and she cared about her work. I would recommend (and have recommended) Rita's Floral Touch to anyone who is getting married. This experience was excellent!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Charlene · Married on 11/26/2016

Rita is very friendly & accomodating, arranging to meet with my husband & me on a weekend, sans bride. Armed with only a few pictures, color scheme, budget, and several desired flowers, Rita made a number of suggestions of alternate flowers to keep within our budget. while sticking with the brides main floral choices. She was quick to answer any questions and patient with changes.....which we left up to her expertise. The bridal bouquets which were purple, blue, green & white, included just enough peacock feathers & swords to carryout the theme, and the table centerpieces, which were wreaths around lanterns, all just couldn't have been more beautiful. She even included a flower of each color for the cocktail hour tables! Our daughter was in awe of her bouquet claiming it was exactly what she wanted! Rita is creative and knowledgable, and we highly recommend her for any brides special day.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Sara · Married on 09/24/2016

Where do I start with Rita and her business? First off, Rita surpassed all of our expectations as she took on the florals for our wedding at Candlelight Farms Inn in New Milford, CT. I had a very specific vision and design in mind and Rita did an incredible job at making my floral dreams come alive. After having a floral demonstration months before our wedding, I knew Rita was going to do a great job. But with my constant tweaking of our proposal (Rita is incredibly flexible!), I didn't know how it would all come together. To put it simply, it was everything I have ever dreamed of. On our actual wedding day, Rita and her team went above and beyond making sure every detail was right (centerpieces, greenery on each place setting, greenery on signage, cake flowers, etc.). She did not leave the reception site until all was perfect. Rita is a dedicated, reliable, easy, flexible vendor who I thoroughly enjoyed working with. She became like family to us. Rita's Floral Touch is your perfect choice for a wedding florist.

Sent on 12/29/2016