129 Reviews for Rita's Floral Designs LLC

Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
128 Rita's Floral Designs LLC Reviews

Rita did such an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! She was helpful throughout the process and very flexible with adding/removing items. They turned out so well and we received many compliments on her work! I would definitely recommend Rita to anyone.

Profile Picture Casey, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Loved my flowers when I got them. Rita made it super easy from our first appointment to when my Step Mom picked up the flowers!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rita did a wonderful job on our wedding bouquets and boutonnieres! She was such a joy to work with and did a great job bringing our vision to life. I would absolutely recommend Rita!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rita was so wonderful to work with. She took my ideas and created the most beautiful centerpieces, corsages, boutonnières and hairpiece. My guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful they were. She never got upset when I changed my order or when I increased my order. She is also very affordable compared to other florists, yet her creations are stunning. Look no further, Rita is the person you want!! Thank you Rita!

Photo for Rita's Floral Designs LLC Review - So beautiful!
Photo for Rita's Floral Designs LLC Review - Lasted all night!
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rita was amazing she made a beautiful floral arrangement for the wedding ceremony and also my bouquet was gorgeous!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Planning a destination wedding can be challenging. Luckily, I found Rita! She was fantastic to work with and our wedding flowers turned out absolutely perfect! My bouquet was so beautiful, it was just what I envisioned! And since we were traveling from out of state, Rita graciously provided us with the vases for our centerpieces, and baskets for cards and wedding fans. One less thing to pack or ship! Our day was wonderful and we're grateful she was part of it!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are not enough great words to describe Rita's Floral Designs. Rita understood exactly what I wanted and most importantly she understood I had a budget and did not push me to buy anything I didn't need. All the flower arrangements were gorgeous and my bouquet was exactly what I wanted! Rita was very sweet and professional. She answered all my questions on a timely manner. Rita, thank you for helping my vision become a reality! We are most grateful!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely perfect! She was also able to keep within my budget! We got cake decor, bridesmaid bouquets, a bridal bouquet, and table centerpieces through Rita. We did have to meet her to pick up the flowers the day before she wasn't able to drive out to our wedding venue in Florence because of the distance.That was a big downside.Overall I am very happy about the cost and my arrangements!

Photo for Rita's Floral Designs LLC Review - Bride's Bouquet
Photo for Rita's Floral Designs LLC Review - Succulents for the wedding cake by Rita.
Photo for Rita's Floral Designs LLC Review - Bridesmaid flowers.
Profile Picture stefanie, 12/11/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

I would highly recommend Rita Vanek with Rita's Floral Designs for a wedding florist. She went above and beyond to bring my wedding vision to life. Throughout my entire wedding day I repeated to several people how amazing all of the flowers looked, from our bouquets, to the arch during the ceremony, to the center pieces at dinner. I literally could not stop admiring all of them. And when the photos came back the flowers were even more beautiful than I remembered. And more than that, Rita was an absolute pleasure to work with. She answered all of my questions and made tweaks along the way when I had new ideas. She offered her expertise and made me feel so confident in her work. I had no doubt everything would look perfect on the big day. Seeing her at the venue on my wedding day made it even more special, and her sincere excitement to be a part of it was so evident. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful day!

Profile Picture Janea, 10/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rita was amazing! She truly was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding an unforgetable event with her beautiful arrangements. She completed my vision and I could not be any happier! I can't wait to share the pictures! Thank you Rita!

Profile Picture Nancy , 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Rita was a pleasure. The wedding flowers were beautiful Rita did everything we asked for and made the tables and the wedding / reception area look amazing. Highly recommend Rita.
Jeannie Bolio

Profile Picture Jeannie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rita is such a professional florist!! She was very responsive and provided great customer service! I picked the perfect person to do my flowers! They came out very beautiful! She goes the extra mile to make you happy on your special day! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had a last minute wedding
Rita had a family event herself that same day but she took time to make my flowers and they more than met my expectations. I so appreciated her professionalism and sweet spirit at this stressful time.

Profile Picture Toni, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Rita did a great job and was extremely flexible when I changed my mind about everything! I would 100% recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rita was amazing! We weren't sure what we wanted when we went in to see her but she took the ideas we liked and helped us shape them into a reality. We really appreciated everything and if we had to choose over again there would be no other choice we would make. thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Cindy , 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I was blown away by Rita's customer service and floral arrangements, making me so thankful that I hired her! I met with Rita for a no pressure consultation and knew she was the florist for me - she is sweet as pie and has literally hundreds of thank you's from previous clients for the excellent floral designs that she had provided to them. I arrived at my venue about three hours before my wedding start time and Rita had already delivered all of flowers and laid them out in a very organized fashion. She was even kind enough to place my bouquet, and my bridesmaids bouquets, in vases with water to keep them lively through the night. I can't say enough good things about Rita and offer my highest recommendation to hire!

Profile Picture Stacy, 4/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

She was absolutely amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for a more professional and lovely florist for my special day. She is soo sweet and her ideas are great!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I would recommend Rita to anyone who needs a wedding florist. When I first met with Rita, I didn't even know what to ask for. Apparently I don't have the "bride" gene so I didn't even have pictures to show her. Rita sat with my parents, fiance and I and patiently helped us figure things out. My parents mostly handled the arrangements for flowers so when my wedding day came along, I really didn't know what to expect. The flowers ended up being one of the highlights of the whole event for me. The bouquets were just stunning and all of the arrangements far exceeded what I had pictured in my head. Rita is a true artist and a professional. She did a magnificent job and was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This is very much an overdue review, but RIta's work is phenomenal! I was able to provide her with what I wanted and she created a masterpiece! Exactly what I wanted!! She's very patient and does amazing work. I emailed her less than a month from the wedding and made several changes and she was very patient about it! Thank you Rita for being so accommodating with my last minute changes !

Profile Picture Jenni, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so happy I met Rita at an open house at Lavender & Old Lace in fall 2015 and I am very thankful she was available to be our florist for our wedding in February 2016. Rita did an outstanding job with the flowers for our wedding. All the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, pew markers and floral arrangements looked even more beautiful than I imagined and they stayed fresh and healthy all day long. In addition to doing all the flowers for our wedding, Rita also set up the tulle/pew markers and aisle runner in our church auditorium, which saved us so much time, and it made our decorating responsibilities much easier. She also set up the floral table centerpieces at our dinner reception venue (Lavender & Old Lace), provided all the candles for the tables and decorated the head table for us. We also appreciated Rita’s organization and attention to detail and how she was always so kind and welcoming whenever we came to her house to discuss our floral needs. We couldn’t have been happier with our flowers, and we highly recommend Rita’s Floral Designs!

Profile Picture User5262349, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Rita was truly amazing to work with and exceeded all of my expectations! She made my wedding dreams come to life! Thank you so much Rita!

Profile Picture Janelle, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

The flowers and tables were fabulous! Rita was wonderful to work with and made the visions come to life just like they were dreamed. The bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids were perfect in size, quality and design. She takes your ideas and makes them reality! I highly recommend Rita for design, quality and service!
~ Mother of the groom

Profile Picture chris, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I cannot say enough great things about Rita!! My fiancé and I had a beautiful Valentine's Day wedding and Rita's arrangements made our wedding day complete! We had a tight budget for flowers and were getting discouraged after talking to vendors who would not work with us because of our small budget. Rita was more than happy to work with us and took the time to update our invoice multiple times to fit within our allotted amount. I sat down with her and went over my Pinterest board so she could see the look I was envisioning for our wedding day. When we arrived at the venue and saw all of the beautiful flowers, I could not have been more excited! All of the colors were bright and beautiful and were exactly what we wanted! Our wedding flower was a purple orchid and I am so glad we were able to get orchids in our budget! Rita, thank you so much for making our wedding day even more beautiful and for all of your help during our wedding planning process! We are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Rita did an amazing job on our flowers at The Secret Garden!! The flowers initially weren't a big concern for me as we didn't want to have a ton of flowers (just the standard bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and one large piece for our alter that transitioned to our sweetheart table), and it wasn't an area I wanted to spend a lot of time or money worrying about. When I saw reviews for Rita, I knew I wanted to meet with her because it seemed like she could help me still make our minimal flowers have a big impact. She is the sweetest lady and fantastic at what she does. I showed her a picture of a bridal bouquet I wanted mine to resemble, and she brought it to life beautifully. Other than my bouquet being calle lillies and some sort of pink flowers (we ended up using roses), I told her I trusted her judgement as the professional as to what would look good together. She created a beautiful centerpiece for the top of our alter and it looked great on our sweetheart table afterwards - I loved the dual functioning flowers! She was at the venue in plenty of time dropping them off, and she even labeled all of our corsages and boutonnieres for the correct people as everyone had slight variances depending on their role in the wedding. And three weeks after our wedding, I got a text message from one of my bridesmaids showing the calle lillies from her bouquet still looking as fresh and vibrant as they did the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her for whatever flower service you need - she was well-priced, very helpful and friendly, and uses amazingly fresh flowers. Thank you Rita!!

Profile Picture Megan, 1/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Rita is an absolute JOY to work with. She is very easy to work with, and if you already have a vision of what you would like your flowers and centerpieces to look like, Rita gets it right and perfect. If you are not sure, she has wonderful suggestions on what would look great with your colors, decor etc. I had a specific centerpiece look in mind for my Fall '15 wedding, and when I saw the centerpieces on my guest's tables, I cried. They were absolutely beautiful and PERFECT! I want one for my kitchen table every day! I just watched my wedding video, and said out loud the other day "Aww. I miss my flowers".

Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful for most. Whenever I spoke with Rita (either by email or in person), she always made me feel so calm and worry-free. I even told my mom to call Rita once or twice when I noticed she was getting overwhelmed with the planning, and needed to relax!

Rita definitely loves what she does, and it shows in her work.

Profile Picture Marina, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit