Rita's Floral Designs LLC Reviews

129 Reviews for Rita's Floral Designs LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

129 Rita's Floral Designs LLC Reviews

Casey · Married on 04/14/2018

Rita did such an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! She was helpful throughout the process and very flexible with adding/removing items. They turned out so well and we received many compliments on her work! I would definitely recommend Rita to anyone.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Rita's Floral Designs LLC 1
    Rita's Floral Designs LLC 2

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you for the pictures and the kind words! I'm really happy everything turned out just as you envisioned. Best wishes for a very long and happy marriage! Rita

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

Loved my flowers when I got them. Rita made it super easy from our first appointment to when my Step Mom picked up the flowers!

Thank you Jessica! I would love to see your pictures! Happy Holidays! Rita

Alyssa · Married on 11/18/2017

Rita did a wonderful job on our wedding bouquets and boutonnieres! She was such a joy to work with and did a great job bringing our vision to life. I would absolutely recommend Rita!

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! It was my pleasure!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

Rita was so wonderful to work with. She took my ideas and created the most beautiful centerpieces, corsages, boutonnières and hairpiece. My guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful they were. She never got upset when I changed my order or when I increased my order. She is also very affordable compared to other florists, yet her creations are stunning. Look no further, Rita is the person you want!! Thank you Rita!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Rita's Floral Designs LLC 3
    Rita's Floral Designs LLC 4

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! I appreciate your kind words. Hope to see more of your photos too! Best wishes, Rita

Angela · Married on 10/01/2017

Rita was amazing she made a beautiful floral arrangement for the wedding ceremony and also my bouquet was gorgeous!

Rita's Floral Designs LLC 5
    Rita's Floral Designs LLC 6
    Rita's Floral Designs LLC 7

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Angela! The photos are beautiful!

Leah · Married on 06/09/2017

Planning a destination wedding can be challenging. Luckily, I found Rita! She was fantastic to work with and our wedding flowers turned out absolutely perfect! My bouquet was so beautiful, it was just what I envisioned! And since we were traveling from out of state, Rita graciously provided us with the vases for our centerpieces, and baskets for cards and wedding fans. One less thing to pack or ship! Our day was wonderful and we're grateful she was part of it!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you for choosing my services Leah and Robb! It was a pleasure working with you on your Scottsdale Arizona Destination Wedding. Best wishes, Rita

Gabriela · Married on 03/18/2017

There are not enough great words to describe Rita's Floral Designs. Rita understood exactly what I wanted and most importantly she understood I had a budget and did not push me to buy anything I didn't need. All the flower arrangements were gorgeous and my bouquet was exactly what I wanted! Rita was very sweet and professional. She answered all my questions on a timely manner. Rita, thank you for helping my vision become a reality! We are most grateful!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Gabriela! It was my pleasure. Best wishes for a very happy marriage!

Janea · Married on 10/28/2016

I would highly recommend Rita Vanek with Rita's Floral Designs for a wedding florist. She went above and beyond to bring my wedding vision to life. Throughout my entire wedding day I repeated to several people how amazing all of the flowers looked, from our bouquets, to the arch during the ceremony, to the center pieces at dinner. I literally could not stop admiring all of them. And when the photos came back the flowers were even more beautiful than I remembered. And more than that, Rita was an absolute pleasure to work with. She answered all of my questions and made tweaks along the way when I had new ideas. She offered her expertise and made me feel so confident in her work. I had no doubt everything would look perfect on the big day. Seeing her at the venue on my wedding day made it even more special, and her sincere excitement to be a part of it was so evident. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful day!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Hi Janea, Thank you for choosing my services to be a part of your beautiful wedding! I really enjoyed working with you and I appreciate your kind words. Best wishes, Rita

Nancy · Married on 09/09/2016

Rita was amazing! She truly was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding an unforgetable event with her beautiful arrangements. She completed my vision and I could not be any happier! I can't wait to share the pictures! Thank you Rita!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Nancy! I am excited to see your pictures too!

Jeannie · Married on 07/30/2016

Working with Rita was a pleasure. The wedding flowers were beautiful Rita did everything we asked for and made the tables and the wedding / reception area look amazing. Highly recommend Rita.
    Jeannie Bolio

Sent on 08/17/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Hi Jeannie, Thank you for choosing me to design your daughter's wedding flowers. I really enjoyed working for you and making your daughter's wedding even more beautiful! Rita

Jeannie · Married on 07/16/2016

Rita is such a professional florist!! She was very responsive and provided great customer service! I picked the perfect person to do my flowers! They came out very beautiful! She goes the extra mile to make you happy on your special day! Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Jeanie! Can't wait to see a picture of you with your bouquet!

Toni · Married on 05/14/2016

We had a last minute wedding
    Rita had a family event herself that same day but she took time to make my flowers and they more than met my expectations. I so appreciated her professionalism and sweet spirit at this stressful time.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Hi Toni, Thank you for the sweet review! I'm glad I could make something beautiful for you! Rita

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Rita did a great job and was extremely flexible when I changed my mind about everything! I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! I'm always happy to be flexible when it comes to changes. I'm looking forward to viewing your photos. Sincerely, Rita

Cindy · Married on 04/16/2016

Rita was amazing! We weren't sure what we wanted when we went in to see her but she took the ideas we liked and helped us shape them into a reality. We really appreciated everything and if we had to choose over again there would be no other choice we would make. thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Thank you Cindy! That makes me very happy! Sincerely your florist, Rita
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 04/09/2016

I was blown away by Rita's customer service and floral arrangements, making me so thankful that I hired her! I met with Rita for a no pressure consultation and knew she was the florist for me - she is sweet as pie and has literally hundreds of thank you's from previous clients for the excellent floral designs that she had provided to them. I arrived at my venue about three hours before my wedding start time and Rita had already delivered all of flowers and laid them out in a very organized fashion. She was even kind enough to place my bouquet, and my bridesmaids bouquets, in vases with water to keep them lively through the night. I can't say enough good things about Rita and offer my highest recommendation to hire!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Hi Stacy, Thank you very much for your review. I look forward to seeing your photos when you get them. Thank you for choosing my services! Best wishes, Rita

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2016

She was absolutely amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for a more professional and lovely florist for my special day. She is soo sweet and her ideas are great!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your kind remarks!

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2016

I would recommend Rita to anyone who needs a wedding florist. When I first met with Rita, I didn't even know what to ask for. Apparently I don't have the "bride" gene so I didn't even have pictures to show her. Rita sat with my parents, fiance and I and patiently helped us figure things out. My parents mostly handled the arrangements for flowers so when my wedding day came along, I really didn't know what to expect. The flowers ended up being one of the highlights of the whole event for me. The bouquets were just stunning and all of the arrangements far exceeded what I had pictured in my head. Rita is a true artist and a professional. She did a magnificent job and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Hi Sarah, It was my pleasure to work with you and your family! Best wishes to you all! Rita

Jenni · Married on 03/05/2016

This is very much an overdue review, but RIta's work is phenomenal! I was able to provide her with what I wanted and she created a masterpiece! Exactly what I wanted!! She's very patient and does amazing work. I emailed her less than a month from the wedding and made several changes and she was very patient about it! Thank you Rita for being so accommodating with my last minute changes !

Sent on 05/26/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Hi Jenni! My goal is to make you happy and I guess i did that! Thank you for the kind words! and Best Wishes! And send pictures please! Rita

Kara · Married on 02/27/2016

I am so happy I met Rita at an open house at Lavender & Old Lace in fall 2015 and I am very thankful she was available to be our florist for our wedding in February 2016. Rita did an outstanding job with the flowers for our wedding. All the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, pew markers and floral arrangements looked even more beautiful than I imagined and they stayed fresh and healthy all day long. In addition to doing all the flowers for our wedding, Rita also set up the tulle/pew markers and aisle runner in our church auditorium, which saved us so much time, and it made our decorating responsibilities much easier. She also set up the floral table centerpieces at our dinner reception venue (Lavender & Old Lace), provided all the candles for the tables and decorated the head table for us. We also appreciated Rita’s organization and attention to detail and how she was always so kind and welcoming whenever we came to her house to discuss our floral needs. We couldn’t have been happier with our flowers, and we highly recommend Rita’s Floral Designs!

Janelle · Married on 02/20/2016

Rita was truly amazing to work with and exceeded all of my expectations! She made my wedding dreams come to life! Thank you so much Rita!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Janelle! It was my pleasure!

chris · Married on 02/20/2016

The flowers and tables were fabulous! Rita was wonderful to work with and made the visions come to life just like they were dreamed. The bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids were perfect in size, quality and design. She takes your ideas and makes them reality! I highly recommend Rita for design, quality and service!
    ~ Mother of the groom

Sent on 03/09/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Chris! It's great to hear from the Groom's Mother and I'm so glad you were pleased!

Rachel · Married on 02/14/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Rita!! My fiancé and I had a beautiful Valentine's Day wedding and Rita's arrangements made our wedding day complete! We had a tight budget for flowers and were getting discouraged after talking to vendors who would not work with us because of our small budget. Rita was more than happy to work with us and took the time to update our invoice multiple times to fit within our allotted amount. I sat down with her and went over my Pinterest board so she could see the look I was envisioning for our wedding day. When we arrived at the venue and saw all of the beautiful flowers, I could not have been more excited! All of the colors were bright and beautiful and were exactly what we wanted! Our wedding flower was a purple orchid and I am so glad we were able to get orchids in our budget! Rita, thank you so much for making our wedding day even more beautiful and for all of your help during our wedding planning process! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Hi Rachel, This note really makes me happy! Thank you for your quick review and I will look forward to seeing your photographs. Sincerely, Rita

Megan · Married on 01/23/2016

Rita did an amazing job on our flowers at The Secret Garden!! The flowers initially weren't a big concern for me as we didn't want to have a ton of flowers (just the standard bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and one large piece for our alter that transitioned to our sweetheart table), and it wasn't an area I wanted to spend a lot of time or money worrying about. When I saw reviews for Rita, I knew I wanted to meet with her because it seemed like she could help me still make our minimal flowers have a big impact. She is the sweetest lady and fantastic at what she does. I showed her a picture of a bridal bouquet I wanted mine to resemble, and she brought it to life beautifully. Other than my bouquet being calle lillies and some sort of pink flowers (we ended up using roses), I told her I trusted her judgement as the professional as to what would look good together. She created a beautiful centerpiece for the top of our alter and it looked great on our sweetheart table afterwards - I loved the dual functioning flowers! She was at the venue in plenty of time dropping them off, and she even labeled all of our corsages and boutonnieres for the correct people as everyone had slight variances depending on their role in the wedding. And three weeks after our wedding, I got a text message from one of my bridesmaids showing the calle lillies from her bouquet still looking as fresh and vibrant as they did the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her for whatever flower service you need - she was well-priced, very helpful and friendly, and uses amazingly fresh flowers. Thank you Rita!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Rita's Floral Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you Megan! I am always happy to hear my clients' comments about my flowers and service. Thank you for choosing Rita's Floral Designs!

Marina · Married on 10/17/2015

Rita is an absolute JOY to work with. She is very easy to work with, and if you already have a vision of what you would like your flowers and centerpieces to look like, Rita gets it right and perfect. If you are not sure, she has wonderful suggestions on what would look great with your colors, decor etc. I had a specific centerpiece look in mind for my Fall '15 wedding, and when I saw the centerpieces on my guest's tables, I cried. They were absolutely beautiful and PERFECT! I want one for my kitchen table every day! I just watched my wedding video, and said out loud the other day "Aww. I miss my flowers".

Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful for most. Whenever I spoke with Rita (either by email or in person), she always made me feel so calm and worry-free. I even told my mom to call Rita once or twice when I noticed she was getting overwhelmed with the planning, and needed to relax!

Rita definitely loves what she does, and it shows in her work.

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2015

Rita was fantastic! The flowers that she made were exactly what I had asked for and even better than I had envisioned. My bouquet is something that I got one of the most complements on. Highly recommend!