16 Reviews for Rising Phoenix Productions

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Karaoke (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
16 Rising Phoenix Productions Reviews

Rick from Rising Phoenix was the best DJ in the world! He kept everyone engaged and entertained throughout the night! No one missed anything and everyone loved the music he played. He was wonderful at keeping us on schedule and helped make sure everyone went to get food when their table were called! He met with us every time we asked him to and helped explain everything so we had complete understanding of the different types of activities that go on during a wedding and what songs to possibly play at those times! He was so helpful and we are so very pleased to have booked him as our wedding DJ!

YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG WITH BOOKING THEM AS YOUR DJ!

Profile Picture Khaila, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We found out about Rising Phoenix Productions through the Knot, and we are so grateful that we landed on them. We had Andrew work our wedding, and it was seamless. We were flooded with compliments about how well he orchestrated the wedding and how organized he kept everything. He was able to run the show and keep everyone entertained with his upbeat personality and great music. Outside of the guests being very satisfied with everything, he kept Liz and I very calm and communicated everything clearly so that we were able to handle every little detail without stressing out. I definitely recommend using Rising Phoenix Productions as they are reasonably priced and really cater to your every need. We were able to communicate back and forth get everything that we wanted and needed, and it couldn't have gone better. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Regen, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked these guys at the last minute because our other DJ cancelled. They were extremely accommodating, professional, reassuring and accepting of all our ideas. At the same time, Fallon was forthcoming in offering her experience and wisdom at other weddings, which was much appreciated as someone who was experiencing wedding-brain and feeling overwhelmed! I was so pleasantly surprised at how she took control of the flow and the organization of the evening and kept everything on track and on time.

Profile Picture User5340254, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I cannot stress how important it is to have a good DJ for your wedding. They pretty much run the show and ensure everything goes smoothly and timely without boring your guests. I cannot say enough nice things about Rick! He seriously did an AMAZING job at our wedding and kept everyone entertained! I was stressing out about timing for cake cutting, first dance etc. (per usual as a bride) and he really helped calm me down because he was so on top of it all. He is also very reasonably priced and you can pretty much create your own package with the options he offers. I would highly recommend Rick to any bride and groom or anyone looking to throw a party.

Profile Picture Jenn, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was first introduced to RPPDJ several years ago when I walked into an Applebee's and Rick walked up to our table, asking if we wanted to play trivia. Figuring it wouldn't hurt to play a few rounds, we said yes. We were having so much fun, we stayed for the entire show, and even came back for many weeks, even following the show to a different venue in another city.

As time went on, my now-wife and I eventually got engaged and started planning our wedding. Having heard that RPPDJ does weddings, we promptly approached Rick, knowing he would be the perfect person for the job.

Now, I'm a guy. I don't go to weddings, nor do I spend exorbitant amounts of time looking at wedding stuff. Rick was able to help us through every step of our planning, without even knowing it. His detailed planning guide helped me understand what order things go in, and how it should be done.

When the wedding day came, Rick helped keep everything on schedule, even when things went awry (rain, late bridesmaid, etc.). As the evening went on, he was able to get even the most stubborn of family members to enjoy our special day with us.

In short, if you want someone who cares about your special day and your needs, RPPDJ is the way to go. You won't regret it, trust me!

Profile Picture User7454005, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rick was an amazing DJ for our wedding. We had each guest request a song along with their RSVPs and he was able to accommodate all of them. He was willing to step in to coordinate the action during the reception whenever we needed him and his mix of the songs kept people dancing all night. The equipment sounded perfect and the lighting really enhanced the venue. We would recommend Rick to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rick was amazing!! He was in constant contact with us which eased our worries as we live out of state. One of the things that stood out to us was how much he cared about my husband and I! The second we sat down he came up to our table and asked us, and then brought us what we wanted to drink! He made an announcement to everyone that we needed time to eat, which was a blessing!! He made our wedding perfect, and all of our guests couldn't stop commenting on how spot on the music was! We're very happy Rick was part of our wedding :)

Profile Picture Haley, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We hired Rick to DJ a 60th birthday party. He adjusted the music to what people seemed to like and took requests. He kept everyone dancing all night. We even had to ask him to stay later than planned because we were having such a great time. I hope he's available this summer for a wedding because we will definitely hire him again.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have used Rick as a DJ for my wedding and my dad's 60th BD party. He has a great selection of music and will get any song you request for your special day. He's organized, funny, and a great MC. He definitely knows what he is doing. He kept us dancing all night. Literally 2 hours longer than we originally booked him for. He's flexible and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Rick was very helpful with suggestions of things that would or wouldn't work at the wedding. He was there if we had any questions and was always quick to respond with emails, calls or texts! He kept the wedding going, there was never a dull moment. His prices were definitely on point. We definitely enjoyed ourselves and would recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ was amazing. He got people on the dance floor, kept the party going, great selection of music. He was very friendly and outgoing. Would definitely use him again for an event and recommend him to my family and friends

Profile Picture Amber, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick was so awesome! We couldn't have asked for our wedding to go any smoother without any flaws and it wouldn't have happened if we didn't have Rick Moore, who went above and beyond to make sure everything flowed along perfectly! Don't hesitate to have him for any event! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A very good job keeping the crowd involved dispite a very tight schedule. He also spent a lot of time making sure everthing was just how we wanted it. Thanks Rick!

Profile Picture User4919676, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From start to finish, our DJ, Rick Moore, of Rising Phoenix Productions was phenomenal! Booking was simple and quick and our inquiries were responded to within hours. After booking, Rick met with us before the wedding to discuss what we envisioned and how he could accommodate this. He was attentive, open to all of our ideas and on point with all of his suggestions. Rick easily figured out the vibe at every point during our cocktail hour, dinner and the reception. He responded to every question we had, small to big, and made himself available to figure out last minute details as the wedding got closer. Most importantly, Rick was absolutely amazing at reading our crowd. He transitioned between decades of music so seamlessly to fit the vibe of the party and the demographic of the guests on the dance floor throughout the night. He respected every single one of our requests and helped to make the night phenomenal. Days later our guests are still commenting on how fun and perfect the music was throughout the entire night! Rick was a fantastic DJ and we would recommend him to anyone! Thank you for exceeding our expectations!

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Rising Phoenix Productions. Rick really made our party a hit! Professional, cordial, and excellent service all around.

Profile Picture Alison, 8/31/14, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Karaoke

Could not have been happier with the services that Rick provided. In addition to doing the traditional DJ thing, he also helped coordinate the vendors and ensured our event ran smoothly. He was extremely accommodating and helpful which was a godsend being that we live 2000 miles away. My wife and I enjoyed spending time with him during our wedding and would highly recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Dan, 7/7/13, 1 Review