Risher Van Horn Florist Reviews

101 | Collegeville, PA

101 Reviews for Risher Van Horn Florist

Megan Rubendall · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Megan and Michael

We loved working with this florist for our wedding this month. Joan, the owner, met with us prior to the event. She was on time and attentive and understood exactly what we had as a vision. She was able to give us recommendations as my husband and I don't have a lot of knowledge about flowers. The bouquets and arrangements looked perfect and matched our wedding colors so well. They matched our bridesmaids dresses perfectly. My all white bridal bouquet was great quality and is still displayed in my home a week later. We definitely recommend them for weddings and other events.

Sent on 03/18/2020

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Megan and Michael, what a beautiful wedding! Everything came together so nicely and it was a pleasure working with both of you. I can't believe how calm you were through the whole thing. I knew you two are meant to be with each other when I saw how well you work together. Much love and happiness to you!

Julia · Getting married on 09/19/2020

High quality, great florist!

I'm really happy I chose Risher van Horn as my florist for my wedding day. Joan was extremely receptive and understood what I wanted, even though I didn't have the best "flower vocabulary" to explain what I wanted! She was really flexible with communication as we live abroad, and she delivered a beautiful product without me having to worry about any of it on wedding day. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Thank you Julia! It was easy to make the bouquets with all the different textures you chose. Everything came together beautifully and the pictures are amazing. The different color ribbons look so pretty against the girls' dresses. It was such a beautiful day all around. So happy to a part of it! Joan
  • Meghan

Meghan McGuffin · Getting married on 09/12/2020

The best!!

Joan is amazing to work with! I wanted to have a summery plant in my bouquet
    (succulent) during our wedding that happened in December. She was able to design the succulents in perfectly with our winter wedding. The best part is I was able to re-root my succulents and keep them in our house! I start to propagate them as well, so a piece of wedding will be sent to our close family and friends.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Meghan, it was so much fun incorporating your love of succulents with your Christmas theme! Everything blended perfectly and having the poinsettias at St Eleanor's was an added bonus. The pictures are beautiful and I'm so glad I got to be a part of your day. It was a pleasure working with you and your mom.

Pamela Heist · Married on 02/01/2020

A dream come true

Our daughter's wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. The freshness and quality of flowers used were evident. Joan was a delight to work with and took our daughter's vision to create the most breath taking bridal bouquet and flowers for her day. Joan was always available to chat throughout the process with a gentle guiding hand demonstrating her A+++ skills for flower suggestions and arrangements. I wholeheartedly recommend Risher Van Horn for your special wedding day. Joan will make all your dreams come true just as she did for our daughter.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Pam, thank you for bringing us your beautiful vision and letting us run with it. I loved meeting with you and Lauren and getting to know you both. I'm so glad you included us in your special day, I couldn't be happier with the experience. Best wishes to you and family. ~Joan
    PS I would love to see photos!

Shaylin Stranges · Married on 01/11/2020

Wedding flowers

My husbands and I’s experience with Risher VanHorn florist was amazing. Joan was so pleasant, helpful, create and valued what our opinions were in our vision. In terms of our arbor we kind of threw it at her to do whatever with and it was soooo beautiful! It was a handmade arbor that we wanted decorated asymmetrically and she nailed it! Additionally we DIY our center pieces and she was so thoughtful and set them up for us even though we didn’t buy them from her—if that doesn’t define her selfless character, I don’t know what would! Hands down we made the BEST decision choosing Risher Van Horn.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Shaylin, It was a pleasure working with you and Zach! We were so pleased with the way your hexagon arbor turned out and they made it so easy to decorate. Who would have thought you would have a 60 degree day in January? I'm so happy for you both, you make a great couple and deserve the best.
    Joan
  • Casey

Casey Abbatiello · Married on 01/10/2020

Excellent and Helpful!

Joan was wonderful and helpful in this process. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but knew I wanted to stick with a fall theme for our October wedding. The Flowers looked beautiful, everyone commented on them. Thank you so much for helping us with our special day!

Sent on 02/10/2020

dani · Married on 10/20/2019

Gorgeous flowers

I hired Risher van horn after my sister used them for her wedding flowers two years ago and loved them. I made the right choice- our wedding flowers were absolutely perfect. Joan was so great to work with, responded quickly, and was incredibly nice. I was very indecisive but they sent me three different invoices and helped me get exactly what I wanted, even though I was probably a bit of a pain! I got so many compliments on the flowers and I could not have been happier, I’m especially obsessed with my bouquet. I highly recommend this florist 100%!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Danielle, you and your sister were a pleasure to work with! The photos with you and the girls holding their bouquets are really beautiful. We were so happy with the way the dark fall colors looked with the black cloths on the tables and your cake. Thanks for letting us be part of your family's weddings. Joan

Desiree Bigler · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect!!!!

I do not know anything about flowers. All I knew was that I wanted sunflowers, and Joan created the most gorgeous bouquets ever. I'm am so grateful for her expertise. HIGHLY recommend Rushed Van Horn Florist!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Thank you Desiree! It was our pleasure to make your bouquets. You were so easy to work with and your choices were beautiful. The sunflowers were perfect for a fall wedding in your lovely church. It was especially nice setting it all up with your grandmother. Joan

Charlotte Mathews · Married on 10/18/2019

10.18.19 Wedding

It was wonderful to work with Joan at Risher Van Horn. She made my vision for my wedding flowers come to life! They were perfect :)

Sent on 10/23/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Charlotte, your photos are beautiful! You all look so happy and it was great to be a part of your day. We especially had fun making the flower collar for Sadie, your 4 legged flower girl. All the best! Joan

Caitlin O · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Arrangements!

Risher Van Horn was able to bring my ideas to life! They were very knowledge and did amazing work! The flowers were gorgeous and lasted the entire night without issue.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! We saw your photos on John Kellar's Facebook page. He did a great job capturing how much fun you and Anthony have together. The black magic roses were the perfect choice for the day. So happy for both of you. ~Joan

Christine Cocozza · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic arrangments

Joan made our event look amazing! She took our idea of pitcher plants and Australian flowers and turned it into a reality. Everything from the eucalyptus runners to the Protea arrangements was better than we could hope for. The pitcher plants intermixed made it all very stunning.

Joan and her team really listened and made our day so beautiful. I don't think it could have been better.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Christine, we absolutely LOVED working on your wedding! Your choices were so much fun and different. We don't get to work with protea and kangaroo paw much, but we were thrilled with the results. Thanks for letting us be part of your day! Joan

Lynne DiDomizio · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Experience!

I got married in September 2019 and Risher van Horn did the flowers. I was very happy with the results! Joan was very easy to work with, friendly and professional, and very responsive. I was very pleased with the bouquets, as well as the centerpieces and the decoration on the arch where the ceremony was performed. I would highly recommend Risher van Horn!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Thank you Lynne! Your blue, yellow and white theme was pecfect for an end of summer wedding. We love Columbia Station and it was so nice to work with you!

Cortney Camasso · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding Florist

I contacted Risher Van Horn regarding flowers for my wedding and worked directly with Joan who was phenomenal! From the day we had our initial meeting up to the day of the wedding she was extremely personable, responsive and accommodating! Joan and her team did an amazing job and all of the floral arrangements were GORGEOUS; not to mention their prices are extremely fair! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Thank you Cortney! We were so happy when the dahlias came in as perfect as they did. They really complimented all your choices from the bouquets to the centerpieces. It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish.
  • Gracie

Gracie Sloane · Married on 09/14/2019

My vision came to life!

I worked with Joan and she was absolutely wonderful she helped bring my vision to life and it was perfect! The flowers were beautiful and everything came together perfectly. Joan went above and beyond and came back to the venue to make sure everything was perfect. I can not say enough about the quality of service I received. We had all of our flowers including bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces everything was done perfectly.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Thank you Grace for your kind words. We loved being part of your day and flowers you chose were perfect at Brookside Country Club. You and everyone at the venue were a pleasure to work with through out the whole planning process. Such a wonderful experience for all of us. Joan

Megan Heffelfinger · Married on 07/27/2019

Risher Van Horn was AMAZING!

Everyone at Risher Van Horn was absolutely amazing! I had a small vision in my head of what I wanted, and they took it and made my flowers look absolutely incredible. They went above and beyond my expectations. They were incredibly professional. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Megan, thank you for the review! We are all so in love with your photos. Everyone seemed so happy and beautiful. We will definitely use them on our website. It was a pleasure working with you and your family and I wish you all the best! ~Joan

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

Bride Malone

Joan was absolutely amazing. I only showed her a couple pictures of what my vision was and knew that I could trust her with bringing to life what I want it in the floral arrangements. From the Decour on the arch where we got married, to all the centerpieces and the gorgeous bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, she literally brought my dreams to life. Her staff and Joan was absolutely amazing. I only showed her a couple pictures of what my vision was and knew that I could trust her with bringing to life when I want it in the floral arrangements. From the decor on the arch where we got married, to all the centerpieces and the gorgeous bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, she literally brought my dreams to life. Her And her staff were beyond amazing and professional. I highly recommend them to any bride looking for a great florist.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Jenna, thank you for allowing us to be part of your day! You and Dave were so much fun to work with and we appreciate you letting us take care of the details. Finn was adorable in his little boutonniere and everything came together beautifully. We would love some of your professional photos for our website if you would like to share them. All the best to all of you! Joan
  • Maura

Maura Finnegan · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Risher Van Horn was amazing to work with. The flowers for my wedding were more perfect than I every expected. I had a vision and Tricia was able to put my vision into real like. My bouquet was breathtaking and I got so many compliments.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Maura,
    Thank you for your review! I had so much fun working with you and loved making your bouquets. The bright colors were perfect for a summer wedding. You look so beautiful in the photo with your bouquet. All the best, Trisha

Alexa · Married on 01/19/2019

Detail Oriented Sweet Florist

Hello!
    I would 100 percent recommend Risher Van Horn in Collegeville, PA to anyone looking for a great vendor for a wedding. Joan is amazing and made the process very easy. I am grateful to have found a great florist!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Alexa, you were such a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy you were pleased with the flowers! The iris did look amazing in your bouquet. Thank you for your kind words. ~Joan

Allison · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful Florist for our November Wedding

We are so happy we chose Risher Van Horn Florist for our wedding! Trisha was so wonderful to work with. She was extremely helpful and responsive. Her professionalism, passion, creativity, and uniqueness far exceeded other florists we met with in the area. My bouquet was so beautifully detailed it blew me away! The centerpieces and candle decor were absolutely stunning! We highly recommend this florist!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Thank you for choosing Risher Van Horn, Allison! We really enjoyed working with you and we are happy to hear that we were able to capture the vision you communicated to us. If we can ever be of assistance for any upcoming events for you or any of your family or friends, please do not hesitate to contact us.
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 11/23/2018

Awesome service

Beautiful work done and the price was perfect for our budget!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Lisa M Yeager · Married on 10/28/2018

Professional, affordable & beautiful floral design

Excellent service, flowers were beautiful and fresh and lasted for several days after the wedding. Pricing was on point and far less than other florists I had looked at. They were able to design exactly what I asked for and couldn't have been happier. They were even able to accommodate some last minute additional flowers that were needed and decorated a beautiful outdoor ceremony space. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Andrea Sh · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful to work with

Everyone at Risher was incredibly nice, answered all my questions (and I had a bunch), and everything for our wedding turned out beautiful. While taking photos before the wedding part of my bouquet got damaged, and it just so happened that they were setting up our flowers for the ceremony at the time, and they didn't hesitate to help repair the damaged bouquet and save the rest of our photos! Very nice to work with, would recommend for sure.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Thank you, Andrea, for your kind words. We were so happy to be there to help with your repair. Your choice of succulents and greens in the bouquet were stunning. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream Come True

Risher Van Horn summed up in one word? WOW.

I am a self-proclaimed superfan of all things floral. I was a pretty chilled out bride except when it came to the flowers. I had a very specific vision in mind with a particular color scheme. RVH made it happen for us, and then some.

Working with Trisha is a blessing. She is the nicest human you will ever come across. She's very patient. I would know, because I asked her a million questions and sent her lots of pictures of ideas I had. No question or idea was ridiculous to her. I appreciated how dedicated she was and am forever grateful. I even sent her a picture of one of my favorite flowers and she ordered it for my bouquet. One of my colors was a particular sangria purple -- Trisha worked with me tirelessly to get the color right. Talk about customer service! She deserves all of the recognition she can get.

Now... the flowers. I GASPED when I saw them. I couldn't believe it. They came out so beautiful and even better than I had imagined in my mind. Breathtaking. Trisha and her team made my flowers look like a beautiful autumn sunset... let me tell you, guests were IMPRESSED. We got countless compliments on how beautiful and well-put together the centerpieces and bouquets were. The flowers were high quality, too. I truly wanted to keep every single flower and hoard them in my house like a psycho, but didn't want to start our marriage off on the wrong foot so I let guests take them home. :P

Trisha and the Risher Van Horn team - Thank you so much for all of your hard work. We loved everything. I may not live in the area anymore, but will always recommend you to friends and family still living there. Thank you for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Thank you for choosing Risher Van Horn for the flowers for your Special Day, Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy to hear that you loved how everything turned out. The venue looked so beautiful with the colors you selected. If we can ever assist you, a friend or a family member with an upcoming event, please do not hesitate to contact us. Congratulations on your wedding and we wish you the best in all of the years to come.

Shazia · Married on 09/23/2018

What an excellent florist! So kind, helpful, and assisted us in every way possible to keep in budget. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Risher Van Horn Florist's reply:

Thank you for including us in your special day. You and your bridesmaids were so beautiful. The garlands you chose looked great on the venue's farm tables.