Rise Media Reviews

7 | Novi, MI

7 Reviews for Rise Media

Carmen E. · Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful and seamless videography experience!

Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was always available for questions and concerns, and extremely flexible throughout the entire process. He blended in very well with our photographer and our wedding reception in general. Sometimes we'd even forget he's there! Our video was absolutely perfect and beyond any expectations. I'd highly recommend! Thanks for everything, Dave!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Rise Media's reply:

Thank you so much Carmen! It was a pleasure capturing your wedding day and I'm so happy you guys enjoyed your video!!

Brianna D. · Married on 08/18/2019

My wedding day!

Dave did an exceptional job on my wedding pictures! He meshed well with us and the flow was great! Very creative!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Esther R. · Married on 08/10/2019

Videographer and photographer

Dave is above average in his profession. He is very professional, catered to out every need, providing lots of suggestions and went above our expectations in our videos and photographs. I would refer him to anyone in need of a videographer. Would like to add, he was on time for each event with time to spare, completely prepared!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Rise Media's reply:

Thank you so much, we appreciate it! Glad we could be of great service to you Esther...you are the best!

Linda B. · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome experience

Dave from Rise Media was our videographer for my daughters wedding and we could not be more satisfied with the video he made. Not only was he professional, he made sure all the important moments were captured. He worked well with the wedding party, and all of the family to include them in on the perfects shots. He made us feel comfortable, and was a pleasure to work with. We are so happy with the final product. Thank you Dave!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Rise Media's reply:

Thank you Linda! We are so pleased to have been a part of your daughter's wedding, it was a lot of fun. I appreciate how welcoming and inviting you all were. We will enjoy those memories forever!

Jessica M. · Married on 06/15/2019

The best in Michigan!

We are so pleased with Rise Media! They were so professional and so fun to work with! They made our vision come to life of what we wanted our wedding video to look like! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for video for their wedding! They are flexible and are always so responsive when it came to any questions we had about their services. Thanks so much and we will be using you for future services. - Jess & Steven

Sent on 07/26/2019

Rise Media's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for the kind words, it was a pleasure attending! You and Steven were so much fun and your venue looked incredible. We look forward to doing more events with you in the future. Congratulations once again, you guys rock!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 02/22/2019

Stunning Destination Wedding Videography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rise Media. David went above and beyond to capture the feeling and ambiance of our special day in the Florida Keys. David was easy to work with and highly professional. Our wedding day went by so fast. I am so grateful we hired David to help us remember our day! The final video was beyond what I could have imagined. Hire David. You will NOT regret it! Thanks again, Rise Media!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Rise Media's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney, much appreciated! I can not say enough amazing things about that wedding, it was so incredibly beautiful! You guys really picked the perfect place to get married. We are more than happy to have provided you with a snapshot back to that wonderful day!

Brandon B. · Married on 08/10/2019

Our experience was awesome! Dave created the most beautiful video and captured every detail.

Dave did such an amazing job on our wedding video! I was absolutely stunned. My husband and I are able to relive our wedding over and over again!

Sent on 11/17/2019