Rip Van Winkle Country Club Reviews

5 Reviews for Rip Van Winkle Country Club

• Daniel

Daniel Holden · Married on 07/06/2019

A Perfect Experience

I can't say enough positive things about my experience planning our wedding with John and Sara at the Rip Van Winkle Country Club. They were genuinely excited to plan out each stage of the wedding, and were flexible enough to work with us as plans changed. We were working on a budget, and they never tried to push us over the budget or made us feel like we needed to be spending more. Everything was set up perfectly on the wedding day, and they made sure to check in during each stage of the wedding. I can't think of anything else that they could have done to improve the experience.

Additionally, the site itself is beautiful, and because it's right next to the restaurant, it's very accessible as well. I highly, highly recommend having your wedding at this site.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Patricia Holden · Married on 07/06/2019

Our perfect wedding

Beautiful setting against the mountains.
    John and Sara were very accommodating and patient with all wishes and changes. The food was fabulous and hot.
    The pace from the wedding to cocktail hour to meal was perfect.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

John and Sara did an amazing job with our wedding and the accommodations we needed. They were very flexible with letting us walk the venue several times to make sure we had every detail just perfect. We wanted our ceremony outside but the weather did not let up so thankfully we had a plan b inside. The ceremony was just as amazing inside as it would have been outside. They have 2 options inside if the weather is not the greatest which is always a good option to have.. The food was out of this world delicious and cooked to perfection. They have MANY options to choose from for every season. The staff did an impeccable job with the set up, food and cake and cleanup and their hospitality was just awesome and very polite. We couldn't be happier with how our day turned out! Many thanks to John, sara and the staff at the Rip van winkle country club!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Traci · Married on 06/11/2016

What a place! Perfect for our wedding June 2016. Sarah and John were amazing to deal with. Food was fantastic. I felt 100% satisfied with being under their wing. Not a single complaint came from my guests. HIGHLY recommend this venue with a gorgeous view of the mountains and wonderful landscaping perfect for pictures. Traci and Matt Landauer 06/11/2016

Sent on 12/13/2016

robin · Married on 10/12/2012

I cant express my gratitude to John and Sarah for all they did and provided at there club for an amazing wedding day for my husband and I. Everyone that came enjoyed everything from the decor, food, drink and entire expierence of such an amzing night.

Sent on 10/31/2012