Riniker Rhythm Reviews

52 | Platteville, WI

52 Reviews for Riniker Rhythm

Jill · Married on 09/13/2019

Danced all night long!

Matt was an awesome DJ at our wedding. He listened to what we wanted & didn’t want and followed through throughout the whole night. The dance floor was packed 100% of the night. For my husband and I that was incredibly important. We love to dance and wanted to be out there the whole night and that was what we did. Jake and Matt were super easy to work with and were able to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Lexee

Lexee Guerra · Married on 08/16/2019

Awesome dj

Jake and Matt did an amazing job playing music at our wedding! These two had the dance floor completely full the entire night. The mix of music was absolutely perfect, and I received many compliments on the choice of songs. They were wonderful to work with and were very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend using Riniker Rhythm for any event needing a DJ.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Leah · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!! Hands down the best DJ you could get!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jordyn · Married on 07/21/2018

So easy to work with, and did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2017

Jake was awesome to work with! I would highly recommend Riniker Rhythm to any couple planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/23/2017

The whole team at Jake Rinker was awesome to work with, they really listened to what I wanted and showed true concern with making the day go smoothly! I would highly recommend them to anyone having a wedding! They called me a couple days before the wedding and went over a timeline and worked everything into the day that I wanted!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2017

We were married Friday at the Eagle Ridge Resort in Galena and Jake and Eric made our wedding day unforgettable. We had a little hitch before the ceremony that was mostly an oversight on my part and it was quickly resolved day of due to the responsiveness of Jake. During the reception they were so great at reading the crowd. I had such a hard time running out to the bathroom because I didn't want to miss the next song! The very last song had literally, every single person joining making a circle and swaying. We even have a friend who thinks bands are much better than Dj's and they couldn't believe how great these guys were. The friend even asked me if I'd created the whole play list and I said nope probably only 8 songs or so were must plays! During this entire wedding planning process all I wanted was to wear a beautiful dress and dance all night and these guys made my dream came true!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Heather · Married on 07/07/2017

Parker did a wonderful job. Riniker Rhythm was one of my favorite companies to work with when I was an event planner and they did just as much of an amazing job for our wedding. I had so many compliments about the DJ company and how excellent they were.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Mallory · Married on 10/08/2016

Total mic drop. Matt did amazing! He kept everything running smoothly and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end! I requested a hodge podge of 90s, 00s, today's hits and country music. He honestly touched on all of those. I also had a few restrictions and he totally abided by them. The night went to amazingly, I can't say enough great things about this company. We also had uplighting and I don't like too much color so they did every other white and purple and it was absolutely gorgeous! I hope I get to go a wedding where they are the DJ because they were that good.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Mari · Married on 10/08/2016

We are so grateful that we chose Jake and his crew to be there for our wedding day! He kept everyone dancing on the dance floor, entertained us during dinner with music and kept the flow of the wedding reception going. So much energy and professionalism!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Connor · Married on 09/04/2016

Highly recommended. Fun DJs, dance floor was hopping all night.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jordan · Married on 08/20/2016

Rinker Rhythm was awesome to work with. The dance floor was kept full the whole night and they really did everything they could to give us what we wanted. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Kari · Married on 08/13/2016

We cannot thank Parker and the Riniker Rhythm team enough! We have had numerous guests tell us the DJ was the best they have ever heard at a wedding! We had lots of personal touches throughout the reception and they were extremely accommodating and made sure everything was flawless. I will also add that we were the recipients of the Dubuque Diamond Dash prize and appreciate Riniker Rhythm's generosity and their support of a local Dubuque nonprofit, Hills & Dales. Thanks again for all you did for us!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Ciarah · Married on 07/02/2016

Riniker Rhythm was so great for our wedding! They kept our dance floor packed all night and played a good variety of music throughout the night. They had to travel about 2 hours for our wedding, but they made communication and the details of the day easy. I wasn't worried at all! They were very professional and made sure to make the night about us! I would recommend Riniker Rhythm to anyone! ??

Sent on 10/12/2016

Not originally be from the Dubuque, IA area, my husband and I weren't sure who to get for our DJ. I started calling DJ's in the area and Jake was so easy to work with and let me be very hands off when it came to music. We had enough things on our plate to get ready for the wedding, we didn't want to have to pick out every song. We just told Jake what we didn't want and he did the rest! He is extremely professional, yet fun and energetic! We had so much fun at our reception and got tons of compliments from our guests on how awesome the DJ was! He plays enough of a variety to get all age groups on the dance floor! Thank you to Riniker Rhythm for make our dance unforgettable!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Renee · Married on 10/02/2015

I was a very anxious bride with a million things going on in my life, and tons of things to do while planning our big wedding! When Jake and I met he really knew how to take control and ease my worries. I let him totally take control of the night and he made it flow just right! Jake was catering, and very responsive to my emails. Jake is very easy to talk to and has a way that helps calm your nerves while you have a million other things to think about during this exciting time! Jake provided awesome entertainment and knows what the crowd likes to keep them on the dance floor! I would 100% recommend Jake and his crew for weddings, and any other events where you need a DJ! Thank you so much Jake and your assistant Matt Hinz for making our wedding night memorable, and so much fun!!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Molly · Married on 09/19/2015

We worked with Matt Hinz ,and he was wonderful! He was very easy to work with. The reception went smoothly, thanks to Matt. The dance floor was completely full at the end of the night, and no one wanted to leave when the reception was over. I think this is telling of how awesome they did the whole night. Thanks for making the night unforgettable!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Colleen · Married on 06/27/2015

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Riniker! They totally set the mood at our wedding- from the MC to the music and even the uplighting. At one point the MC had come up to us several times just to see if we needed anything! Total customer service with these guys. They knew exactly what we wanted and we barely had to tell them anything. They even took care of cocktail hour! We had a bunch of half ideas and they totally made the whole thing come together perfectly. They also coordinated with all of the other vendors which was so nice and really helped the flow of the evening. They played Piano Man as our last song which really stumped me at first (and to be honest was disappointing at first) but then everyone got on the dance floor and was singing along. They eventually created a circle and then several circles around us and everyone sang as we danced around in the middle of all our friends and family. It was probably my favorite memory EVER. They even did a little video of our sparkler exit for us. Seriously- you can't go wrong with these guys. I saw Jake the next day as we collected our things from the venue and he could not have been nicer. He was genuinely concerned about how everything went and was incredibly personable. I hate to say this so bluntly, but you would be dumb not to go with these guys.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2015

Jake is excellent to work with. Very friendly and professional. Definitely knows what he is doing. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Katie · Married on 11/08/2014

You guys were a blast! I had alot of great compliments about the music and DJ's. The Photo booth was a huge hit too! You were a blast at Barb and Jason Weigel's wedding as well!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Maureen · Married on 09/06/2014

Stop reading this review & book Jake right now!! I truly cannot rave enough about our experience with him--extremely professional, affordable, accountable, and easy to work with. He kept everyone on the dance floor & we partied until the very end. Additionally, when our guitarist fell through, Jake was able to cover the last minute changes for our ceremony effortlessly.

Thanks Guys!!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Jodi · Married on 08/23/2014

We had an amazing experience with Riniker! We also used them for our photobooth and were not disappointed. All of my friends who got married before us had issues with their DJ and I can honestly say we had a great experience with Riniker Rhythm. They were professional and quick to respond to any questions we had. The accommodated all requests we had even when we sprung some on them throughout the night. Packaging the DJ service with the photobooth is a great deal. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ

Sent on 11/20/2014

Ed · Married on 08/02/2014

Our guest were dancing and having fun, it was a great evening! Thanks Parker!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

Our experience with Riniker Rhythm was amazing! Our wedding date needed to be postponed and in the meantime, the original DJ we booked with had gone out of business and decided not to tell us. We reached out to Jake at Riniker Rhythm based on previous reviews and could not be happier that we did! My husband and I spoke with Jake several times throughout the process and each conversation was productive, professional, and fun! On the day of the event, Matt and PJ were the DJ's working the wedding. They were great!! Matt was so fun and was able to help us stay on schedule and keep the night moving at the perfect pace. The music was great and they really do determine what songs to play based on what guests are dancing to.

They took requests from guests and did not play any of the songs on our "do not play list" which was much appreciated. Overall our experience was wonderful and the guys at Riniker really did make our wedding reception a night we will never forget!!

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • F

Fallon · Married on 06/21/2014

Music is an essential part of a great event! Parker + Co. did a fantastic job at our wedding! I have several years in the Wedding Industry, and I was very impressed with their DJ Services! The dance floor was packed the whole night, everyone had a GREAT time!

If you are looking for a DJ who will follow your personal requests, while making sure the guests are having a blast - I HIGHLY recommend Riniker Rhythm! As a bride, it was refreshing to know that things were taken care of, I was able to enjoy the reception, dance, and chat with my guests - all while Parker kept the party going and made sure that we stuck to our timeline.

Thank you again for all of your hard work and professionalism!

Fallon Doyle