Rings & Vows Weddings & Events Reviews

5 | Scottsdale, AZ

5 Reviews for Rings & Vows Weddings & Events

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2019

Stress-free wedding coordinator - hire her!

Angie helped make my entire wedding experience stress free. If I had the opportunity to do it all over again, I would 100% hire Angie again.

Angie was always quick to respond, kind, and willing to go above and beyond what was expected. She quickly answered questions via emails and phone calls, and was always prompt to our meetings. Our wedding was held at a non-conventional location (the apple orchard at Slide Rock State Park in Sedona), so Angie and her husband, Glen, drove up from Scottsdale about 8 months prior to do a site walk through with me, and again the week prior to meet with the DJ and site coordinator/caterer to work out logistics. Angie coordinated with all of my vendors to ensure that they were prepared and on-time, and she did a wonderful job setting up signage, flowers, etc. for the event. She even had Glen directing guests to ensure that they got on the shuttles and up the pathway to the wedding safely. At the end of the wedding, they had our car packed up and ready so that we could leave without worry.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing!!!

Angie and Glenn were so fantastic.. if your looking for a day of planner that will not just minimize stress but eliminate it all together look no further and message them. Our day was flawless and so stress free I had time to take a nap!!! All of are guests and wedding party spoke of how our wedding was the smoothest one they had been apart of, this was all do to how organized Angie and Glen were!!! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/24/2018

Fantastic!!!!

Angie and her assistant gave my husband and I the best wedding gift of all, the gift of no worries. Because of their attentiveness and over and above attitudes, we were able to enjoy our day, instead of worrying about all the little details. They exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t be more pleased.

If you are on the fence about hiring a planner or coordinator, I can tell you from experience that it was the best investment we made for our special day. Thank you Rings & Vows for making our day even more special!

-The Flynns

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 05/06/2017

Angie was a tremendous help at our daughter's wedding. She did all the behind the scenes work. She found an officiant for the service. Made sure all the decorations were perfect and the processional was well organized. Angie catered to all the brides needs and the ceremony went smoothly. My husband and I were able to enjoy the day and visit with our guests.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

My wedding was flawless with Angie's help! She had everything planned for me so I didn't have to. Even on the day of she was there helping me put my flower crown last minute. She is very sweet, easy to work with, and cares about every little detail. I always thought I didn't need a wedding planner, but I was sure glad Angie was there! Thanks again Angie!

Sent on 04/21/2018