Ring Wrapper Reviews

1 | Orem, UT

1 Reviews for Ring Wrapper

Melanie · Married on 05/12/2012

We never thought that a tiny piece of rubber would be the "save all" during our honeymoon to Akumal in May 2012. We automatically included it on our "to bring" list every time we left the hotels. Since my DH and I are both scuba divers, the thought of leaving our rings in the hotel while we dove (in Mexico...) was terrifying. However, the thought of taking them 100 feet below the surface of the water, into a dark and sandy abyss was equally as scary. Thank goodness for this ring wrapper. We tossed these on and were safely able to dive, snorkel the halocline, hike the jungle, and walk the town in the slippery rain without once worrying if our rings would slip off. For less than five bucks, how can you go wrong? I have a great picture of it under water, maybe I'll try to post it or send it to RW to post...who knows! Either way, this is the cheapest "insurance" you'll ever need on your ring :) ...(posted originally on theknot)

Sent on 08/26/2012