Rincon Beach Resort Reviews

19 | Anasco, PR

19 Reviews for Rincon Beach Resort

1 User photo

Claritza · Married on 07/11/2018

My destination wedding was very nerve wrecking especially after Maria hit the Island but even after all that devistation the staff of Rincon Beach Resort never stopped working to restore the damage. Stephanie the wedding coordinator was the best! Even when phone lines were down she kept communication with me through e-mails even through her personal phone. She made everything go with ease the beach was beautiful she accomodated us for everything and anything we needed. My wedding day was perfect and she had alot to do with it Thank you again Stephanie and to all the staff for their hard work!
    7/11/18 Wedding

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • W

Waleska · Married on 02/19/2017

I would like to thank Cristina Regis and Lynnette for your exceptional service in making our beach wedding a beautiful and unforgettable event. The coordination of the event was excellent! We loved the decoration at the ceremony and reception. The food was delicious and the service at the restaurant was outstanding! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • E&Me517

Nilza · Married on 05/22/2016

Thank you to Stephanie, Christina, Lynnette and Frances for your professionalism and exceptional assistance in making our vow renewal an unforgettable event. The grounds, staff, facilities and food were all amazing! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a dream wedding or other event. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it all turned out and how delicious the food was.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Love it !!! the place was amazing !!

Sent on 05/07/2016

I had my rehearsal dinner and wedding at Rincon Beach resort and was very happy with the service provided. Most of my guest stayed at the hotel and just fell in love with the resort. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly, all the employees were prompt in getting things done, staff was very friendly and most importantly food was amazing. I could have not asked for a better day. Highly recommend this place.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/09/2015

The Rincon Beach resort on the west coast of Puerto Rico in Anasco is an amazing location to host your destination wedding. The staff is attentive, the property is gorgeous and the ocean is beautiful, and your surrounded by mountains. Definintely hire Couture Bridal Photography at www.CoutureBridalPhotography.com for all your destination wedding Photography needs throughout Puerto Rico

Sent on 08/13/2015
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 04/11/2015

A year prior to our wedding we visited Rincon Beach Resort and we immediately fell in love with the grounds & the ballroom. The on-site coordinator provided us with the ballroom measurements and the amount of people it could accommodate. There was no rental fee for the venue since in-house catering and alcohol is required. We gave a deposit to hold our date and they provided us a payment plan for the entire bill. A food tasting was included 4 months prior to the wedding and the food & drinks were delicious which gave us great peace of mind. We could have had our ceremony there too but we decided to have ours at a nearby church. We did get ready at the hotel the day of our wedding and a villa was assigned as the bride’s changing area which my bridesmaids and I used to get hair & make-up done. We ordeded a nice breakfeast buffet to prep for a long day. We used the resort’s outdoor courtyard for the cocktail hour which was a great way to watch the sunset and enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery. Thankfully the weather cooperated but a contingency plan for the outdoor space was created in case it rained. We reserved the event for six hours. Tables, basic linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware was included. Our cake was from an outside baker and the venue did not charge a cake-cutting fee. Our on-site coordinator Cristina Regis was very reliable and helpful. She answered all of my questions via email/phone in a timely manner. She created a group discount for us and our guests and made a block for multiple rooms. Cristina is extremely proffesional, communicates effectively, listened to my every need, kept me calm throughout the process, and she was extremely organized. Cristina Regis is a true gem in Rincon Beach Resort and was by far the best employee in the resort. The bartenders and staff the day of the wedding were very attentive and friendly. Overall a great experience and my wedding was more than I could ever imagined. Erica & Adrian DeJesus 4/11/15

Sent on 11/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2015

Crisitina was amazing! She made our special day so perfect! Was flawless and laid back...just what we wanted. She was extremely helpful during the entire planning process, and referred us a wonderful photographer and officiant. Was an amazing day!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Natasha · Married on 09/16/2011

Amazingly beautiful. It was the best experience I could have asked for with a destination wedding. The grounds were beautiful, the pace was slow and relaxing. The colors were very warm and inviting. You need a car in the area because there a lot of great little places to eat if you want to leave the resort. The restaurant on site is very good, but a little expensive. The bar menu full of great tapas and specialty drinks.
    Overall, a wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/26/2012

Sara · Married on 12/19/2009

Sent on 10/20/2010
  • Y

Yadira · Married on 12/10/2011

Beautiful small resort on the west side of Puerto Rico. Our contract included the ballroom, the cocktail outside on the patio, food, open bar, our cake (which they matched the picture that I gave them) and 3 nights at their suite looking towards the beach.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Jenefer · Married on 06/15/2015

Great venue for a wedding, wish the event coordinator was more on top of the food being out when people arrived for cocktail party, said 4 tables only had 3 at the reception & minister wasn't as prepared as I had hoped I had given him what I wanted & he never said the verse & read the script saying ( in parathenis talk louder and seemed nervous I was more confident then him.

Sent on 06/25/2015
  • User5207044 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Everything came out very beautiful. The coordinator was so flexible and very helpful. I truly appriciate their work.

Sent on 06/25/2015
  • Z

ZULAIKA · Married on 01/08/2016

Great Resort!!!
    Rincon Beach Resort in Anasco,Puerto Rico

Sent on 02/20/2016

Kevin and Laura · Married on 06/16/2014

2.0

Christina our sales coordinator was absolutely amazing as well as Jenny who was the tending bar in the lobby when we arrived. The bartender at the pool bar, I believe his name was Joel, was also amazing. By the time we left we felt like he was an old friend. The person who cleaned our room, I think her name was Esther, was also great to talk to. The only negative things I have to say about this beautiful resort, are that the rooms were mediocre. Most of all, however, the night we arrived the woman behind the desk was absolutely the rudest person I've ever had the misfortune of meeting. She must have rolled her eyes at me 10 times in addition to other rude comments and gestures. Besides this unfortunate situation, the people I mentioned above made up for it and then some. I would go here again and would recommend it to anyone. Our ceremony and the grounds were breathtaking.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Annie · Married on 05/05/2007

3.0

Beautiful venue, great food, sales coordinator did a wonderful job. The only complaint was that they did not allow any flexibility and were COMPLETELY unhelpful in determining a last minute rain plan. Luckily, we were ok and the sun was out. Would recommend for anyone looking for a beach destination wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2008

3.8
      2.5

The wedding was beautiful. Food was amazing. The only thing I would change is the response time and possibly hired a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/27/2015

3.8
      3.0

This is a beautiful location and the menu provided delicious fare. Once you are able to get connected with the staff, everything runs smoothly for a fantastic event

Sent on 09/11/2015

Diane · Married on 03/30/2018

3.2
      2.5
      3.0

The venue was great the wedding service so-so. If I didnt have a day of planner Im not really sure how the wedding would have gone. Would I reccomend the venue; sure. But get your self a good wedding planner!

Sent on 05/27/2018