Rina Ray Photography Reviews

Rina Ray Photography 6
Rina Ray Photography 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Forgues · Getting married on 11/16/2019

An absolute outstanding job on engagement pics!!!

I’ve never had photos taken professionally until Rina Ray Photography.
    I was super nervous at first of how the engagement photo session would go. Because I was feeling awkward of where I would put my arms or how to stand or how to pose. But the owner of this company, Irini, made me feel so comfortable! She guided me and my fiancé through everything. And we spent the whole day just laughing and everything felt so natural. She would get into these crazy positions, laying on the ground and sacrificing getting messy, dirty and getting sand spurs on her just so that our pictures could come out phenomenal and they did! I look at these pictures everyday and I’m so grateful for them because she captured the love that me and my fiancé have in these photos and I can never thank her enough for all that she did for us that day! Not to mention, running to all these different locations just to make sure we got premium lighting and get to the perfect sunset location. The shoot was a couple hours but it seriously flew by with how much fun we had with Irini. Highly recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Rina Ray Photography 21
  • Sam

Sam Llorca · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

She is hands down the best photographer I’ve ever dealt with! She’s so kind and sweet and knows every angle when it comes to getting the perfect shot! Understanding in so many ways and making the session fun! My fiancé and I were so thrilled and happy with the results of our engagement photos and No doubt the professionalism of Rina was extraordinary! She is the most perfect photographer!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Rina Ray Photography 27
  • Lida

Lida · Married on 10/14/2018

We LOVE our pictures

My husband and I aren't the most comfortable in front of a camera but we absolutely love the pictures Rina gave us! Our joy and happiness is obvious in every image. Now we get to relive it all over again just by looking at her work. Thank you so much! We really appreciate how professional but warm you were and that you knew exactly where to go/what to do for a picture perfect moment.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Genesys · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

Rina was sooo sweet and an absolute pleasure to work with. She makes you feel so natural and at ease. Our pictures came out ABSOLUTELY amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Recommend 110%

Sent on 11/25/2018