71 Reviews for RIM Photography

High-Res Images (4)
Proofs (3)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)

OH MY GOD WE ARE OBSESSED WITH OUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!! They exceeded our expectations and we literally cannot stop looking at them! Renee couldn’t have done a better job of finding us the perfect location to get the exact vibes we were going for. SO IMPRESSED! Definitely looking forward to her capturing our big day!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Renee was amazing! I found her when I was just getting started to look for vendors in HHI bc we had a destination wedding and I wanted plenty of time. She was great to work with and even helped me find other vendors we needed for our wedding. Plus my now husband had a health issue and she worked with me when we were back in planning mode after putting it aside for a few months. I highly recommend Renee! Thanks for everything that day and for sending me some amazing pics so far! I can’t wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Renee at the Hilton Head Wedding show this past spring and immediately had a connection with her (especially since our date is also her birthday)! We just had our engagement session with her this past weekend and cannot say more about how much fun we had and how creative the shots she took were. She definitely worked with us to make sure we got the shots we wanted and then some and didn't force us to do "canned" poses. If our actual wedding photos come out half as good as our engagement photos, I'll be thrilled :) You definitely will not go wrong working with Renee and RIM Photography!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

RIM photography was very fast in getting back to us! Quick response time, very professional, and outstanding quality photos! These photos are very special to me and couldn't have come out more lovely! Thank you so very much! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kendra, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was recommended to Renee by our venue and after I spoke to her, I didn't look any further. We were overwhelmed with how the photo's came out and when we received them, we couldn't help but sit for a few hours and reminisce about our night.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Renee was so much fun to work with! My husband and I really wanted a videographer to do a highlight video and she made an amazing suggesting. She was also very accommodating to the types of photos that I wanted and was able to get every single pose! The pictures turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the very moment my (now) husband and I met Renee and Alison we clicked and instantly knew that they had to be the ones to capture our special day! We could tell they were very professional, organized and were as excited as we were to see us tie the knot.

They arrived well in advance well dressed in purple (our favorite color) and were there from the getting ready phase right to the very last dance and worked tirelessly to get all the shots we hoped for and more. They did a great job coordinating the bridal shots and ensuring that we were able to take photos with as many of our family and close friends as possible. After the wedding we were sent teaser photos to ease the suspense even though the final photos were available within a short time span. Thank you so very much RIM Photography; you did a fantastic job and we couldn't be happier with the photos!

Profile Picture Latoya, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

I would recommend Renee to ANYONE. We had our dream wedding at Berkeley Hall Club and it was captured perfectly by Renee. She was super organized and made me feel completely at ease the entire day. I would 100% recommend her to anyone... do yourself a favor and contact RIM!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Second Shooter

I've known Renee for a long time as a mom and knew she did photography. When I gave her name to my son and his future wife to check out her work, I myself was even more impressed. She catches impromptu shots, posed shots, and everything in between. She photographed our rehearsal dinner and of course the wedding. When we received access to the online gallery I was in awe of everything beautiful from this special time. If you are looking for quality work, look no further RIM Photography does it all!

Profile Picture Suzann, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience with Renee was absolutely amazing from the very first time we met! She was very detailed and organized, always accommodating, and an overall joy to work with! Both my bridal portraits and our wedding pictures were exactly what we wanted and we were so excited when Renee had them ready to view so quickly! If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing! Renee is fantastic at what she does and I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely, positively say yes to booking RIM Photography for your wedding! Renee and Jeff are true professionals who go above and beyond to make your special day truly wonderful and make your wedding day memories last forever. They are professional, talented and accommodating to all of your needs. Our daughter booked RIM for her October 8th wedding (which took place during Hurricane Matthew) and Jeff traveled all the way to Atlanta with us when we had to evacuate Hilton Head. The photos he took were simply stunning and Renee had a sneak peek all polished and ready for us to preview before the weekend was even over. I cannot begin to tell you how happy we were to have had the pleasure to work with them both. The photos were absolutely amazing and we are very pleased. A+ service, 5 stars!

Profile Picture User7386855, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved working with Renee!! She made me feel comfortable and was so easy to work with!! Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Paige, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Renee was amazing!!! Prior to wedding day, she always emailed me back right away to answer all of my questions. On wedding day she arrived at our venue 10 minutes early and began working right away. She wasted no time, making sure all of the pictures I wanted were taken. She captured so many sweeet moments and I am so happy with my choice in photographer!! She was very professional and always made me feel comfortable. Also, I got the pictures back within 2 weeks of our wedding which was great! I highly recommend choosing RIM for your photographer.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely LOVED working with Renee on our special day! From the bridal portraits to the wedding day, the images were beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Renee is very professional, respectful, and fun. She was able to work with us on a tight time frame at times and she was always flexible, which is much appreciated when planning a wedding. I could not imagine recommending anyone else to work with! Renee is the best photographer by far and her images are AMAZING! I highly recommend her for all of your photography needs!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Renee and Callie Grace are AMAZING! My sister's wedding photos are some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. You will not find a better company for your photography needs in South Carolina! We have continued to use Callie Grace for family photos and each time she blows me away.

Profile Picture Molly, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Renee was great! She sent me a couple photos over right away and if the wedding photos are even close to as amazing as our engagement photos I will be thrilled!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Renee was absolutely wonderful and captured so many beautiful moments of our wedding. I loved the fact that she captured the impromptu, candid moments rather than only posed moments. Our pictures will be forever treasured. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Renee!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Loved Renee and RIM Photography. We had such a wonderful experience and beautiful pictures from our wedding!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Renee, and we now have the most beautiful pictures from our wonderful day! Even a year later, I'm in awe of the moments she captured for us.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Renee!! Her work is AMAZING! She captured every single special moment on our wedding day, and we could not be happier with the way our photos turned out! Renee is talented, professional, and completely devoted to making your special day perfect. She was with us for 10.5 hours on our wedding day and was full of energy the entire time! If you are looking for a high-quality photographer at an affordable price, Renee is it!! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Renee was great to work with, very professional, and worked hard to make our wedding day a special and memorable event. We have many beautiful photographs to cherish from our special day thanks to Renee. I would recommend her to any bride!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Exceptional photography! You can see the warmth and love in every photo! Renee is very professional and nonintrusive in capturing the essence of moment.

Profile Picture User7117184, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were extremely pleased with what a wonderful job Renee did at our wedding. Our photos were absolutely gorgeous, her demeanor was very pleasant and she was very easy to work with! She captured every moment of our special day in a way that we will never forget. We would recommend Renee to any couple looking for an excellent wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

RIM Photography is exceptional! My wedding day was fun and all of our special moments were captured perfectly! It was wonderful to go back and look at photos of things we missed that happened at both the wedding and reception. I cannot say enough about RIM Photography!

Profile Picture Leesa, 5/23/15, 1 Review