RIM Photography Reviews

RIM Photography 6
RIM Photography 7

Susan Adkins · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best photographer!

Renée is a fantastic photographer and captured my daughters wedding perfectly! We had the proof photos one week after they were married. Best wedding photographer ever. I can’t say enough good things about her and her talent.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    RIM Photography 20
    RIM Photography 21

Shannen Schucker · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Beach House HHI Wedding 5/11/19

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Renee with RIM photography is to work with. She captured both my engagement photos and wedding photos so perfectly and she is a joy to work with. She has such a positive energy that radiates. I was also super impressed with how quickly she returned my wedding photos to me. Most people say they wait months to get their photos with other photographers, but I was lucky enough to receive mine within a week. I would HIGHLY recommend Renee to anyone looking!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Davis · Married on 07/02/2019

Amazing Photos, Lovely to Work With

I highly recommend Renee and RIM Photography. From the moment I reached out to Renee, she was detail-oriented and professional. On the day of the shoot, she had already memorized everyone's name (we had a big group) so that she could easily direct people. She was so nice that even folks who weren't thrilled to get their pictures taken liked the process. And the photos! They are spectacular. We had several different family groupings and she got amazing photos of everyone in all different groups and poses. Many were very creative and beautiful. I could not have been happier about working with Renee and RIM Photography and would urge anyone to use her services.

Sent on 07/15/2019

RIM Photography's reply:

Such a delight to work with your entire family! Your willingness to meet early gave us such lovely light on the beach as well as what felt like our own private beach outing. Loved how we could get both the large family grouping as well as your individual families. Too funny that I all ready had the teenage beach jumping picture in mind when you mentioned it. They were quite the sports as was the youngest member of your family who obviously reveled in the attention of her older cousins. What a wonderful gift for your parents!

Alex St. Onge · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Photographer!

We hired RIM photography for our wedding in the North Carolina. Not only was she willing to commute her photography was stunning. We couldn't be more happy with how the photos turned out. She also had a very quick turn around for returning the photos and even added a few more photos for us. It was a true pleasure working with her before, during, and after the event.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    RIM Photography 22
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/13/2019

Knopf Wedding

We just got our wedding pictures back and they are incredible. We hired Renee as our photographer and her daughter as a second photographer. They were awesome! Renee first did our engagement pictures and I knew from there she was very talented and great to work with. I was excited from there to allow her to capture our special day and she did a phenomenal job. She will go above and beyond to capture the images that you truly want and she is so easy to work with. It is so nice to have a vendor that is so laid back and easy going like Renee and her daughter.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    RIM Photography 23

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

OH MY GOD WE ARE OBSESSED WITH OUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!! They exceeded our expectations and we literally cannot stop looking at them! Renee couldn’t have done a better job of finding us the perfect location to get the exact vibes we were going for. SO IMPRESSED! Definitely looking forward to her capturing our big day!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Marissa Cirone · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing, friendly, professionals

Absolutely love our wedding photos! We received them in a very timely manner as i have heard many stories from people that have hired other photographers of how long it took to receive their photos! Renee and Alison are very personable and we enjoyed having them as our photographers.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    RIM Photography 24

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2018

Oh my word! I cannot recommend RIM Photography enough. We came across Renée and her assistant, Alyson, at the Hilton Head Wedding Expo. We were immediately drawn to their table and their friendliness. After we got the run down, Andrew & I discussed it and booked them right away! They did not disappoint. Renée emailed us periodically throughout the process to keep us on task when it came to our photos. She helped me create a timeline because I really like to stick to schedule, and we did! Several people in my wedding party about how they'd never known a photographer to be ahead of schedule! We always were. I was rarely stressed and Renée made sure we photographed everything we wanted to. She had also photographed our venue before and that was a major plus! She knew all the great spots. Only 2 weeks after our wedding & our gallery was available. The pictures are so incredibly perfect, I cried when I saw them! I still have the biggest smile on my face & I've looked at them over & over. Not only did she capture the love Andrew & I share, but it is QUALITY photography. I've had so many friends compliment on her artistic eye & her beautiful ideas. She is great at directing you & making sure you have a variety of pictures. Pick Renée and your only problem will be picking your favorite photo because they are all FANTASTIC! 10 stars & 2 thumbs up!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    RIM Photography 30
    RIM Photography 31
    RIM Photography 32

Renee · Married on 08/31/2018

These ladies were amazing at our wedding! We are so in love with our photos. We highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    RIM Photography 33

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2018

Renée went above and beyond and was more than a photographer for me during my husband and my marriage. We just got our pictures and we definitely solidified how much we love her! She was very responsive and gave advice but always went with my view if I wanted to do something that is not typically done. She made sure to get the good photos we wanted and the photos we specifically discussed wanting (she asks for a list so she can better work on the wedding day). I don't think I could have asked for a better photographer or wedding guest! She is so kind and professional and made me and my husband very comfortable when taking pictures to remember our day. She also was quick with getting it all to us. Right after we get back from our honeymoon we got an e-mail with all of the photos! We also got a teaser video to hold us over before that and share with family and friends. Thank you so much Renée! I would recommend her to EVERYONE! I am attaching a photo that I love that she took of my husband and I and shows how great she is at capturing the moment.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    RIM Photography 34

Katie · Married on 06/24/2018

Renee was amazing! I found her when I was just getting started to look for vendors in HHI bc we had a destination wedding and I wanted plenty of time. She was great to work with and even helped me find other vendors we needed for our wedding. Plus my now husband had a health issue and she worked with me when we were back in planning mode after putting it aside for a few months. I highly recommend Renee! Thanks for everything that day and for sending me some amazing pics so far! I can’t wait to see the rest!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    RIM Photography 35

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

I would give Renee 50 stars if I could. I wasn't really looking to book a photographer until I stumbled upon her work. We were a year away from our wedding and I was just browsing different photographer that shot around Hilton Head. When I looked through her portfolio on her website I emailed her immediately! Within 5 minutes, my phone rang and it was her. Nice doesn't even begin to describe her. She was excited! She has photographed at our wedding location before which was perfect. She was personable and just all around cheery! We signed the contract the same day...that's how badly we wanted to her photograph our big day! Working with her up until the wedding was a breeze. She responded quickly to emails and answered ALL of our question. When the time finally came she was early and ready for the day. She had so many great ideas! The morning after our wedding, even before I had even woken up, I had a email from her with a preview of a couple pictures from the night before. I looked at them and cried! I showed everyone that morning at breakfast and they were all stunned at how amazing they were. Since then we have been anticipating more. Well we got them and it's safe to say that Renee is so incredibly talented. I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding day. I am in awe of her work. Her pictures will be treasured for a life time!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    RIM Photography 36
    RIM Photography 37
    RIM Photography 38

Kaitlin · Married on 04/21/2018

We met Renee at the Hilton Head Wedding show this past spring and immediately had a connection with her (especially since our date is also her birthday)! We just had our engagement session with her this past weekend and cannot say more about how much fun we had and how creative the shots she took were. She definitely worked with us to make sure we got the shots we wanted and then some and didn't force us to do "canned" poses. If our actual wedding photos come out half as good as our engagement photos, I'll be thrilled :) You definitely will not go wrong working with Renee and RIM Photography!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Leah · Married on 04/14/2018

RIM Photography is amazing! Renee is so talented and professional. I LOVE all my wedding photos...she really captured the day. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer...and her prices are great!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Kendra · Married on 11/04/2017

RIM photography was very fast in getting back to us! Quick response time, very professional, and outstanding quality photos! These photos are very special to me and couldn't have come out more lovely! Thank you so very much! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Suzanne · Married on 10/20/2017

I was recommended to Renee by our venue and after I spoke to her, I didn't look any further. We were overwhelmed with how the photo's came out and when we received them, we couldn't help but sit for a few hours and reminisce about our night.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    RIM Photography 39

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Renee was so much fun to work with! My husband and I really wanted a videographer to do a highlight video and she made an amazing suggesting. She was also very accommodating to the types of photos that I wanted and was able to get every single pose! The pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Latoya · Married on 08/27/2017

From the very moment my (now) husband and I met Renee and Alison we clicked and instantly knew that they had to be the ones to capture our special day! We could tell they were very professional, organized and were as excited as we were to see us tie the knot.

They arrived well in advance well dressed in purple (our favorite color) and were there from the getting ready phase right to the very last dance and worked tirelessly to get all the shots we hoped for and more. They did a great job coordinating the bridal shots and ensuring that we were able to take photos with as many of our family and close friends as possible. After the wedding we were sent teaser photos to ease the suspense even though the final photos were available within a short time span. Thank you so very much RIM Photography; you did a fantastic job and we couldn't be happier with the photos!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/08/2017

I would recommend Renee to ANYONE. We had our dream wedding at Berkeley Hall Club and it was captured perfectly by Renee. She was super organized and made me feel completely at ease the entire day. I would 100% recommend her to anyone... do yourself a favor and contact RIM!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Suzann · Married on 12/17/2016

I've known Renee for a long time as a mom and knew she did photography. When I gave her name to my son and his future wife to check out her work, I myself was even more impressed. She catches impromptu shots, posed shots, and everything in between. She photographed our rehearsal dinner and of course the wedding. When we received access to the online gallery I was in awe of everything beautiful from this special time. If you are looking for quality work, look no further RIM Photography does it all!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2016

My experience with Renee was absolutely amazing from the very first time we met! She was very detailed and organized, always accommodating, and an overall joy to work with! Both my bridal portraits and our wedding pictures were exactly what we wanted and we were so excited when Renee had them ready to view so quickly! If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing! Renee is fantastic at what she does and I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Kathy · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely, positively say yes to booking RIM Photography for your wedding! Renee and Jeff are true professionals who go above and beyond to make your special day truly wonderful and make your wedding day memories last forever. They are professional, talented and accommodating to all of your needs. Our daughter booked RIM for her October 8th wedding (which took place during Hurricane Matthew) and Jeff traveled all the way to Atlanta with us when we had to evacuate Hilton Head. The photos he took were simply stunning and Renee had a sneak peek all polished and ready for us to preview before the weekend was even over. I cannot begin to tell you how happy we were to have had the pleasure to work with them both. The photos were absolutely amazing and we are very pleased. A+ service, 5 stars!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Paige · Married on 08/20/2016

Loved working with Renee!! She made me feel comfortable and was so easy to work with!! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/13/2016

Renee was amazing!!! Prior to wedding day, she always emailed me back right away to answer all of my questions. On wedding day she arrived at our venue 10 minutes early and began working right away. She wasted no time, making sure all of the pictures I wanted were taken. She captured so many sweeet moments and I am so happy with my choice in photographer!! She was very professional and always made me feel comfortable. Also, I got the pictures back within 2 weeks of our wedding which was great! I highly recommend choosing RIM for your photographer.

Sent on 08/28/2016