RIM Photography Reviews

75 | Columbia, SC

75 Reviews for RIM Photography

75 RIM Photography Reviews

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

OH MY GOD WE ARE OBSESSED WITH OUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!! They exceeded our expectations and we literally cannot stop looking at them! Renee couldn’t have done a better job of finding us the perfect location to get the exact vibes we were going for. SO IMPRESSED! Definitely looking forward to her capturing our big day!

Marissa Cirone · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing, friendly, professionals

Absolutely love our wedding photos! We received them in a very timely manner as i have heard many stories from people that have hired other photographers of how long it took to receive their photos! Renee and Alison are very personable and we enjoyed having them as our photographers.

RIM Photography 9

Renee · Married on 08/31/2018

These ladies were amazing at our wedding! We are so in love with our photos. We highly recommend them for any event!!

RIM Photography 10

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2018

Renée went above and beyond and was more than a photographer for me during my husband and my marriage. We just got our pictures and we definitely solidified how much we love her! She was very responsive and gave advice but always went with my view if I wanted to do something that is not typically done. She made sure to get the good photos we wanted and the photos we specifically discussed wanting (she asks for a list so she can better work on the wedding day). I don't think I could have asked for a better photographer or wedding guest! She is so kind and professional and made me and my husband very comfortable when taking pictures to remember our day. She also was quick with getting it all to us. Right after we get back from our honeymoon we got an e-mail with all of the photos! We also got a teaser video to hold us over before that and share with family and friends. Thank you so much Renée! I would recommend her to EVERYONE! I am attaching a photo that I love that she took of my husband and I and shows how great she is at capturing the moment.

RIM Photography 11

Katie · Married on 06/24/2018

Renee was amazing! I found her when I was just getting started to look for vendors in HHI bc we had a destination wedding and I wanted plenty of time. She was great to work with and even helped me find other vendors we needed for our wedding. Plus my now husband had a health issue and she worked with me when we were back in planning mode after putting it aside for a few months. I highly recommend Renee! Thanks for everything that day and for sending me some amazing pics so far! I can’t wait to see the rest!

RIM Photography 12

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

I would give Renee 50 stars if I could. I wasn't really looking to book a photographer until I stumbled upon her work. We were a year away from our wedding and I was just browsing different photographer that shot around Hilton Head. When I looked through her portfolio on her website I emailed her immediately! Within 5 minutes, my phone rang and it was her. Nice doesn't even begin to describe her. She was excited! She has photographed at our wedding location before which was perfect. She was personable and just all around cheery! We signed the contract the same day...that's how badly we wanted to her photograph our big day! Working with her up until the wedding was a breeze. She responded quickly to emails and answered ALL of our question. When the time finally came she was early and ready for the day. She had so many great ideas! The morning after our wedding, even before I had even woken up, I had a email from her with a preview of a couple pictures from the night before. I looked at them and cried! I showed everyone that morning at breakfast and they were all stunned at how amazing they were. Since then we have been anticipating more. Well we got them and it's safe to say that Renee is so incredibly talented. I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding day. I am in awe of her work. Her pictures will be treasured for a life time!

RIM Photography 13
    RIM Photography 14
    RIM Photography 15

Kaitlin · Married on 04/21/2018

We met Renee at the Hilton Head Wedding show this past spring and immediately had a connection with her (especially since our date is also her birthday)! We just had our engagement session with her this past weekend and cannot say more about how much fun we had and how creative the shots she took were. She definitely worked with us to make sure we got the shots we wanted and then some and didn't force us to do "canned" poses. If our actual wedding photos come out half as good as our engagement photos, I'll be thrilled :) You definitely will not go wrong working with Renee and RIM Photography!

Leah · Married on 04/14/2018

RIM Photography is amazing! Renee is so talented and professional. I LOVE all my wedding photos...she really captured the day. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer...and her prices are great!

Kendra · Married on 11/04/2017

RIM photography was very fast in getting back to us! Quick response time, very professional, and outstanding quality photos! These photos are very special to me and couldn't have come out more lovely! Thank you so very much! Highly recommend!

Suzanne · Married on 10/20/2017

I was recommended to Renee by our venue and after I spoke to her, I didn't look any further. We were overwhelmed with how the photo's came out and when we received them, we couldn't help but sit for a few hours and reminisce about our night.

RIM Photography 16

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Renee was so much fun to work with! My husband and I really wanted a videographer to do a highlight video and she made an amazing suggesting. She was also very accommodating to the types of photos that I wanted and was able to get every single pose! The pictures turned out amazing!

Latoya · Married on 08/27/2017

From the very moment my (now) husband and I met Renee and Alison we clicked and instantly knew that they had to be the ones to capture our special day! We could tell they were very professional, organized and were as excited as we were to see us tie the knot.

They arrived well in advance well dressed in purple (our favorite color) and were there from the getting ready phase right to the very last dance and worked tirelessly to get all the shots we hoped for and more. They did a great job coordinating the bridal shots and ensuring that we were able to take photos with as many of our family and close friends as possible. After the wedding we were sent teaser photos to ease the suspense even though the final photos were available within a short time span. Thank you so very much RIM Photography; you did a fantastic job and we couldn't be happier with the photos!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/08/2017

I would recommend Renee to ANYONE. We had our dream wedding at Berkeley Hall Club and it was captured perfectly by Renee. She was super organized and made me feel completely at ease the entire day. I would 100% recommend her to anyone... do yourself a favor and contact RIM!

Suzann · Married on 12/17/2016

I've known Renee for a long time as a mom and knew she did photography. When I gave her name to my son and his future wife to check out her work, I myself was even more impressed. She catches impromptu shots, posed shots, and everything in between. She photographed our rehearsal dinner and of course the wedding. When we received access to the online gallery I was in awe of everything beautiful from this special time. If you are looking for quality work, look no further RIM Photography does it all!

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2016

My experience with Renee was absolutely amazing from the very first time we met! She was very detailed and organized, always accommodating, and an overall joy to work with! Both my bridal portraits and our wedding pictures were exactly what we wanted and we were so excited when Renee had them ready to view so quickly! If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing! Renee is fantastic at what she does and I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Kathy · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely, positively say yes to booking RIM Photography for your wedding! Renee and Jeff are true professionals who go above and beyond to make your special day truly wonderful and make your wedding day memories last forever. They are professional, talented and accommodating to all of your needs. Our daughter booked RIM for her October 8th wedding (which took place during Hurricane Matthew) and Jeff traveled all the way to Atlanta with us when we had to evacuate Hilton Head. The photos he took were simply stunning and Renee had a sneak peek all polished and ready for us to preview before the weekend was even over. I cannot begin to tell you how happy we were to have had the pleasure to work with them both. The photos were absolutely amazing and we are very pleased. A+ service, 5 stars!

Paige · Married on 08/20/2016

Loved working with Renee!! She made me feel comfortable and was so easy to work with!! Definitely recommend!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/13/2016

Renee was amazing!!! Prior to wedding day, she always emailed me back right away to answer all of my questions. On wedding day she arrived at our venue 10 minutes early and began working right away. She wasted no time, making sure all of the pictures I wanted were taken. She captured so many sweeet moments and I am so happy with my choice in photographer!! She was very professional and always made me feel comfortable. Also, I got the pictures back within 2 weeks of our wedding which was great! I highly recommend choosing RIM for your photographer.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/11/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Renee on our special day! From the bridal portraits to the wedding day, the images were beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Renee is very professional, respectful, and fun. She was able to work with us on a tight time frame at times and she was always flexible, which is much appreciated when planning a wedding. I could not imagine recommending anyone else to work with! Renee is the best photographer by far and her images are AMAZING! I highly recommend her for all of your photography needs!

Molly · Married on 05/21/2016

Renee and Callie Grace are AMAZING! My sister's wedding photos are some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. You will not find a better company for your photography needs in South Carolina! We have continued to use Callie Grace for family photos and each time she blows me away.

Mary · Married on 04/30/2016

Renee was great! She sent me a couple photos over right away and if the wedding photos are even close to as amazing as our engagement photos I will be thrilled!

Anna · Married on 03/26/2016

Renee was absolutely wonderful and captured so many beautiful moments of our wedding. I loved the fact that she captured the impromptu, candid moments rather than only posed moments. Our pictures will be forever treasured. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Renee!

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

Loved Renee and RIM Photography. We had such a wonderful experience and beautiful pictures from our wedding!

Grace · Married on 10/10/2015

We absolutely loved working with Renee, and we now have the most beautiful pictures from our wonderful day! Even a year later, I'm in awe of the moments she captured for us.