Rilling's Bucks County Bakery Reviews

37 | Warminster, PA

37 Reviews for Rilling's Bucks County Bakery

37 Rilling's Bucks County Bakery Reviews

Cassie · Married on 09/29/2017

YUM! My husband grew up getting his wedding cakes from Rillings, so it was an easy choice for our Bucks County Wedding. Our tasting was fantastic - we spent about an hour creating a custom cake. I wanted each layer to be a different design/pattern and we created an absolutely beautiful cake together! The bakery spent time drawing a couple samples with me, and showing me pictures from their book to combine each layer. We didn't add flowers - all decorations were done with icing (white on white). We also had different flavors on each layer since we couldn't pick just one! Great experience with them, and beautiful cake on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Cassie - Thank You so very much!! What a beautiful way to start my day!! Many years of health and happiness to you both!! Diane

Michael · Married on 10/15/2016

Rilling's became our baker for the wedding due to an unfortunate event but they were able to accommodate us immensely as we scrambled (a little) to figure out what we would do for our wedding cake. We met with Diane for a tasting and consultation three months prior to the wedding and she already had all of our information that was provided to the previous baker. This was very helpful as we were set on the style cake we had already chosen. The cake we tried was delicious and we chose the chocolate chip pound cake and the raspberry swirl pound cake. We had a larger cake topper which was no problem for them and they made sure that we would have enough cake for all of our guests.
    They delivered the cake to the venue without any need for communication with us and we first saw the cake at the reception. The cake was beautiful and had everything we asked for. Working with Rilling's was so easy and they were so accommodating after we came to them that close to the wedding. If I was in need for a cake for an event, I wouldn’t go anywhere but Rilling's.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Thank you so very much Michael - You review was the first thing I read this morning and made my day :) Many years of health and happiness to you both. I am just so glad we were able to help out.

Johanna · Married on 07/17/2016

We had a choice of several bakeries to use for our cake, but there was no question we were going to choose Rilling's from the start. They provided top quality service from the very beginning. Our cake tasting was delicious! They also spent time going over the various decor options and I couldn't be happier with what we chose. The cake was beautiful and a true highlight of our wedding day.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Thank you so so very much Johanna - what a great way to come back from vacation to read your review - you just made my day better :) Best of everything to you both Diane

Colleen · Married on 06/04/2016

We used Rillings Bakery for our wedding cake in June and we could not have been happier! They were so easy to work with, and when we went in for our tasting we were able to try a wide variety of flavors and they were all so delicious (I love the almond mixed with the raspberry with the buttercream frosting). Diane was such a huge help, she was so friendly and was able to make recommendations like how much cake we needed (we had no idea) and was so friendly! When we arrived on the day of the wedding I was blown away at how beautifully designed the cake was. I highly recommend Rillings, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Thank you so very much Colleen!! Many years of Health and happiness to you both :) Diane

Rachel · Married on 04/30/2016

Rilling's bakery was suggested to us by our wedding venue (among a few others) but we were so happy we chose them! I'm not the biggest dessert fan but by the time we started trying cakes I started to change my mind! I never knew pound cake and icing could come in so many shapes, sizes, and flavors! Don't get me started on the icing ;) The woman who's family has owned it for years (I'm sorry I can't remember it the moment) was phenomenal in every way. She was so kind, patient, and down to earth. She made picking cake(s) easy and not even a little stressful. She did an excellent job and explaining every detail (who knew there were so many decisions to make?) and was always patient. She never once tried to up selling but did give us endless options. Our cakes (we had a 250 person wedding so there had to be multiple) turned out exactly how she said they would, even better, I think! Our guests were so pleased. We will definitely be back :) Thanks so much again.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Rachel I just want to Thank you so very much!! This business can get tough at times especially around the holidays and you start to think to yourself "Am I doing what I should Be?" But then I read something like this and I know I am right where I need to be!! Thank you so very much, Diane And no worries on my name I get Donna, Debbie, u name it anything with a D lol

megan · Married on 01/02/2016

Everyone at Rillings was great! They were so helpful and able to create a perfect wedding cake! It was DELICIOUS!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Many years of Health and Happiness to you and Philip :) Diane Tino

Tiffany · Married on 09/05/2015

Diane and Terry went above and beyond to help my husband and I select a cake for our wedding day. We were overseas but planning the wedding for our return, and they made sure we were able to sample the cake with the little time we had before our big day. The cake was one of the best wedding cakes I've ever had, and I'm not even a big cake person. We selected pumpkin chocolate chip with cream cheese icing, and it couldn't have been any more perfect. We would use them all over again.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Tiffany - Thank you soooo much for your kind words!! I would LOVE to see a photo of your cake finished since I believe your florist was decorating with fresh flowers - if you get a chance to you can email it to me at rillingsbakery@comcast.net that would be fantastic. Have a wonderful day and many years of health and happiness....Diane

Nicole · Married on 04/25/2015

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious!!!! I showed Diane a picture from Pinterest and she did a great job replicating it with her own touches! They were so generous with their tasting samples... so go hungry and expect leftovers! So delicious!!! :) thanks again !!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Nicole you are so very kind!! I am so glad when we can give customers what they envision :) Our grandfathers pound cake recipe is so delicious I LOVE to share it generously - and hope that we become a tradition in your family as that is what has kept us going for 3 generations - Wonderful customers like you!!

Laura · Married on 11/14/2014

My cake was my favorite part of my wedding! It was absolutely beautiful and so delicious! I can not say enough wonderful things about Rillings bakery! I will definitely go back and will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Laura - I can not Thank you Enough for your kind words :) No better way to start my day!! I can't wait to see you again :) Diane
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 03/22/2014

Rilling's was a pleasure to work with for our wedding! The cake was bsolutely amazing and exactly what we wanted. We've gotten so many compliments on how delicious it was and how beautiful it looked. Thank you!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words - I am so happy you were so pleased Diane

Julie · Married on 05/25/2013

Warrington Country Club offers the choice of two bakeries for their wedding cakes. I, of course, went with Rillings as I grew up with Rillings and they have the best cakes ever! I was not disappointed! My cake was absolutely Breath taking. More people had comments about the cake, not just asthetically pleasing, but delicious! We had two flavors, white pound cake with white icing and chocolate chip pound with white icing. The left overs were sent home with us and the next day we had a brunch, I saw several relatives go back for second and third pieces of cake.
    We also added a couple of trays of mini desserts, they too were awesome!
    Diane was a doll to work with, she obviously takes pride in her work and enjoys it as well.
    Can't wait for my anniversary to have the cake topper! I am sure it will still be delicious!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Julie Thanks you so very much ~ your review brought tears to my eyes :) It was our pleasure to work with you and I am so glad everything was wonderful!!

Rillings!! They were awesome! The cake was so yummy. They did a beautiful job! The cake planner, Diane, was very nice and helpful. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words :) I had no idea we were even on this site ~ what great reviews!!

Deborah · Married on 07/21/2012

Rillings produced a gorgeous and delicious wedding cake. The cake exceeded my expectations in the beautiful design, and we loved how you incorporated our bride batter/groom pitcher cake topper and the Philly Phanatic bride/Mr. Met groom ornaments on the cake too. The guests thought that was great! In addition, it was also delicious. The younger set loved the chocolate chip slices, and the almond pound cake was heavenly. Can't wait to have it from our 1 year saved top!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Thank you soooo very much ~ you too made my day :) Diane

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2012

Delicious cake! Our cake from Rilling's was included in the Reception package so I am not sure of the value but I assume its a good value! We had chocolate chip pound cake and vanilla. We loved the chocolate chip. The inexpensive upgrade to the buttercream icing was very tasty! They offer a good variety of samples for their cake tasting. The sugar flowers and detail design was done very nicely! We hope to order cakes from Rillings in the future!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Thank you so very much Brittany for your wonderful review!!

Jackie · Married on 05/12/2012

Rilling's is a cute little bakery that has been around for a very long time. Another thing we found out about through warrington country club (cake was included in wedding costs there). We are so glad we chose Rillings. We had so many options between cake design and flavor (ALL DELICIOUS). We chose chocolate chip for 2 layers and raspberry almond swirl for the others. Sounds awesome, right? They worked with me using my bouquet to make matching flowers on the cake and it was perfect. I live about an hour from here, and definitely plan on going back for cakes/desserts for special occasions. so yummy!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Thank you Jackie ~ I too am so glad you found us :) I built my whole website around just that ~ many of our happy couples become couples for life, we have even done generations of wedding cakes ~ so so awesome!!

jeanne · Married on 10/15/2011

Best cake ever! Bought the almond flavored cake and it was great. It was done very elegantly. When we went for the tasting they were super nice. Can't wait for our anniversary to eat the top layer!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Jeannie ~ Thank you so very much!! I too love the almond and better yet our almond raspberry swirl :)

Lauren · Married on 11/13/2010

Be careful when you read reviews for Rillings because some are for the Rillings on Southampton Road. This review is for the one on Street Road. I started with Rillings because our venue used them as the provider for the cake. We did a raspberry pound cake and chocolate chip pound cake with vanilla buttercream and fudge scrolls throughout on the icing. We also had them do a groom's cake that looked like a breakfast plate complete with toast, bacon and eggs - it was UNREAL. My groom loves breakfast and also cried when he saw it. I met with Diane personally at the shop and she was so pumped to do the breakfast cake and very open to ideas on the wedding cake. Everything was perfect (and delicious!)

Sent on 12/07/2010

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Hi Lauren, Thank you for being so kind!! The breakfast plate is still one of my favorite grooms cakes to date :)

This is just to let anyone who is reading this know that the Rillings on Southampton Rd was in NO WAY offiiliated with he original Rillings family. They sold that building in the 80s where the owner and his staff misrepresented it and ran it into the ground til they went out of business and were forced to close in January of 2012. The original Rillings that dotted philadelphia for years is alive and well and now ran by its 3rd generation in Warminster. Rillingsbakery.net

Sent on 03/23/2013

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

I can not thank you enough for sharing the news ~ many never understood how we could not be affiliated with Southampton road.

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2010

My cake was beautiful it had a functioning water fall, candles on it...and wow it was beautiful. I had 2 flavors, half was vanilla and other half chocolate. It tasted great and decorated perfectly. I love Rillings and will use them for future parties that require pastries or a cake.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Thank you Jenn & Robert ~ I am so happy you both were so pleased ~ It makes me very happy!!

Megan · Married on 10/10/2009

A cake from Rillings was included in my wedding package and I am so glad it was! The staff was very professional and creative and the cake tasted AMAZING! The cake they created for my wedding was more beautiful than I could have wished for!

Sent on 10/17/2009

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Meg Thank you so very much for your kind words ~ you too have made my day....

Nikki · Married on 10/10/2009

Rillings cake came with my venue. I was pleased because I've had their cakes before and they were great. I dropped off the flowers I wanted and my cake topper to my venue the week of the wedding and my cake was exactly how I imagined it would be on the wedding day. It was delicious too!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Nikki Thank you sooo much and I am so pleased everything was awesome!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/20/2008

We had a $1.75 per person or so allotted for our cake through our Country Club. We were able to do two flavors, vanilla and chocolate chip, in the four tier cake we got. Everyone raved at how awesome the cake was and how it was the best cake they had ever had. Rillings accomodated us by adding ribbon to match the bridemaids dresses and put snowflakes all over the cake to match our winter theme. All that for a 150 person cake and we only had to cover about $30 of the cake. The woman we worked with at Rillings was super nice and all of their cake flavors were great. You can't go wrong with a wedding cake from here!

Sent on 12/29/2008

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth and Jeff!!! It makes me so very happy to know you were happy :) I try to make each cake unique to the couple ~ after all it is their day!!

Kelly · Married on 08/23/2008

The cake not only looked beautiful but was delicious as well. They were able to incorporate my ribbon into the cake color scheme without a problem and they were a pleasure to work with. Everyone commented on how good the cake was.

Sent on 09/09/2008

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Again, music to my ears!!! Thank you for your kind words :)

Simone · Married on 03/31/2018

My venue included a cake as part of the package, and gave me 4 bakeries to choose from. I had tastings at 2 of them. When we arrived at our cake tasting, however, it seemed someone had crossed off our appointment in their scheduling book, so they were not expecting us. I assume someone else had called to cancel and one of the workers crossed ours off by mistake. It made me nervous initially, but they got things ready for us quickly and we did our tasting. Ultimately, we went with Rillings because the cake options were the best, tasted the best and more reasonably priced for any "extras" I may have wanted.

The cake was gorgeous, looked exactly as we had discussed and tasted great. Very happy with Rillings!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Simone - Thanks you so very much - You just made my day!! Many years of health and happiness to you both!! All the best, Diane

Mandy · Married on 09/13/2008

Even though our cake was included in our reception package, we were able to pick out our cake directly through the bakery. They gave us lots of flavors to choose from and gave us large samples! The cake turned out beautifully and tasted great. We were very pleased with this bakery.

Sent on 09/26/2008

Rilling's Bucks County Bakery's reply:

Mandy ~ Thank you so much. I too love meeting the happy couple It gives me a chance to get to know what they really are looking for and they get to know us better as well :)