Right On Q Entertainment Reviews

4 | Bloomington, IL

4 Reviews for Right On Q Entertainment

Alyssa Dryden · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent dj who is very passionate about his work

Extremely professional and flexible with your requests. We had several request and he made sure they were incorporated. Jared allowed us to pick a lot of our own music and did a fantastic job of throwing his own into the mix that fit our style. He also makes it incredibly easy to plan with his dj outline. All in all he is a great guy and super easy to work with. Jared is truly passionate about his job.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Right On Q Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review. Thanks again for choosing me to be a part of you big day. Hope everything went well and have started off well on your new journey as husband and wife. Congratulations again Mr. & Mrs. Dryden!

Matt Powell · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing DJ Experience

Jared did an amazing job with DJ'ing our wedding. He had everything set up to go on time, ahead of time actually. He kept very good communication between us and the times we had laid out.
    I would recommend Jared for anything that needs to be DJ'd.
    In the future, if we ever need a DJ again, we are going right to Jared.
    He has a great sound setup, and lighting setup.
    He kept the sounds moving all night and was able to acclimate to the surrounding and knew what to play when to play it to keep everyone engaged.
    AMAZING job and once again, would HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Right On Q Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! I'd be happy to help you both out with any future events. Thanks again for choosing me to be a part of you big day.

Erin · Married on 08/04/2018

Jared was organized professional and accomadated our guests

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so appreciative for Jared Park/'Right on Q Entertainment' regarding his efforts to make my daughter's wedding reception a smooth, worry free, and beautiful event! He was very professional, organized and fun!

Sent on 07/22/2017