Right Choice DJ'S Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Cindy Married on 05/21/2022

Very good, it was a very experience with Brian and his wife Angela!

Brian and Angela was very professional and kind. We had a very good experience.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa J. Married on 04/16/2022

Highly recommend!

10 days before my wedding, I had to find a new DJ - 10 days! I reached out to a few places and when I went to the Right Choice site, I was able to check on availability (I LOVE that feature!) and found out they were available that day. Brian called me very quickly after I submitted a request. I was able to confirm the next day. They were very responsive and super helpful, and we were able to finalize everything quickly. Despite the very quick turn around, I never felt pushed or rushed, they were so wonderful to work with and super accommodating. Having Angela help with the day of coordinating is also a wonderful feature! The site coordinator where I was getting married at changed about 3 weeks before I got married (I mean you can’t make this up) and Right Choice was so helpful as they had done many weddings at the venue. Everything went so smoothly on my wedding day, and I had such a wonderful time. Could not keep my nieces and nephews off the dance floor! They listened to everything I asked and made it happen. I’m so grateful that they were able to provide the music and could not recommend more! Thank you Right Choice for all you did to help us have the wedding of our dreams!
    Emily Married on 12/11/2021

Great DJ for our Wedding!

Brian was super professional and friendly and made our wedding perfect!
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 06/13/2021

Amazing atmosphere

Brian & Angela did a great job for our wedding, they took care of every single detail, everybody in our wedding enjoy the music, they are very professional we highly recommend their work
    Sammy B. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing!!!

Brian and Angela had great communication with us and played the BEST SONGS during our reception. People were dancing all night long and we loved it.
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl L. Married on 05/30/2021

Tyler did a wonderful job!

We hired Right Choice DJs for our wedding. We mainly spoke with Brian but had Tyler for our wedding. Even though Brian couldn't be there as well, Tyler did a superb job on his own. He adjusted as I asked him for assistance, kept people interested in the dance floor, and made it an overall enjoyable evening.
    Charles S. Married on 05/15/2021

Very pleased

Brian and his wife were very pleasant to work with. They are true professionals. They made sure everything went smoothly and as planned. I was very happy that we picked them for our special day.
    Erin H. Married on 05/15/2021

Beach Wedding

Beautiful Service! Reception was awesome! Brian & Angela are a well oiled machine everything was great!
  • Jean
    Jean M. Married on 04/12/2021

Fabulous DJ with Fabulous Price

Hir Brian at Right Choice DJ. He did an amazing job. Brian consulted with us and really took the time to listen to all our wishes and fulfilled everyone of them. As a bride and Groom we could enjoy our night and not pay much attention because everything was done how we expected. The sound weas perfect inside and out and the lighting was amazing We had about 120 people attend and all were very easily drawn to the dancefloor at all times. THe price was wonderful and the service was more than we could have wished for. It was a perfect night.
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 10/24/2020

No Need To Look Any Further!

Brian and his wife were the perfect addition to our big day. They made sure everything went smoothly from cocktail hour to the reception and knew exactly what we needed. Met with us ahead of time to go over all the important details and have a great online system for documenting song choices, song requests, and a do not play list. Having the both of them helped manage all the inner-workings of our reception so that we could just enjoy the night without any worries. Very affordable and worth every penny!!!
    Jacqueline B. Married on 10/17/2020

So glad we hired Right Choice DJ’s

We thought planning a wedding in Ocean City, MD while living in Kansas City, MO was going to be a challenge. When I met Brian of Right Choice DJs while visiting OC with my family I knew we were in good hands. He’s professional, personable, and passionate about the work that he does. When our June wedding was canceled due to COVID Brian was very quick to work with us for our rescheduled October wedding date. Any questions we had he was always quick to reply. When we found out Brian wasn’t able to perform at our wedding and that another DJ from Right Choice DJs would need to perform we were sad. We met Tyler the day of our wedding and I can honestly say he was fantastic. Our wedding guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about Tyler. He made it a point to check in with us throughout the night to make sure things ran smoothly. He even made a suggestion about having a tribute to all the military members in my family. You have no idea how much that meant to my family. Thank you Brian and Tyler of Right Choice DJs for making our wedding day memorable and awesome!
    Alison S. Married on 10/10/2020

10/10/20 Wedding

Brian and Angela were super great! Angela helped the bridal party get ready to walk down the aisle the day of and was super helpful during rehersal. Brian played hit after hit all night long and kept the dance floor full! Everyone loved all the music he played. He also took any requests people asked for. They truly made my wedding day perfect! Thanks Brian and Angela!
    Krystina F. Married on 10/01/2020

Great to work with!

Working with Brian & Angela was an absolute dream! They were responsive, attentive & professional. They were able make my dreams a reality. They had everyone on the dance floor the whole night!!! Would recommend them to anyone !
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing service!

Brian and Angela were incredible at our wedding on September 27. Brian gave us a space to provide digital lists of must plays and do not plays, and went over all of our choices with us on the phone a month before the wedding. Angela ran our rehearsal and ceremony SO smoothly, and that is a service you just don't get with other DJ packages. The music at the wedding was great and everyone commented how nice Brian was when they made requests. Would definitely recommend Right Choice DJs!
    Michael S. Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent DJ

Brian and Angela were awesome to work with! From the beginning the response time was quicker then any one else we worked with for our wedding. Angela helped so much at the rehearsal making sure the wedding would go smoothly which it did. Brian played the right music for our crowd throughout the night. Couldn’t have asked for any better! Thank you Brian, Angela and team!!
  • Maureen
    Maureen G. Married on 09/20/2020

Would absolutely hire again!

I am so thankful we hired Right Choice DJs! Brian was extremely easy to work with and was very prompt responding to emails. Due to COVID we had to cancel our reception, but Brian was very helpful and understanding. We still got legally married on our original date, and Brian even got ordained in DE to make it official for us since our officiant was stuck in NY. When we were finally able to have our reception Brian did a great job of keeping everyone out on the dance floor and I heard several guests remarking about how every song “just kept popping” I don’t think I have danced so much in a long time! I would absolutely recommend him and hire him again for any family gatherings!
  • Mariah
    Mariah G. Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic!!

Brian and his wife were incredible!! So attentive and accommodating. They really listened to what we wanted and allowed the party to go all night long! 🎉
  • Erica
    Erica L. Married on 07/25/2020

Very compassionate and professional!

Brian and Angela served as our Officiant, DJ and Coordinator for our 7/25/2020 wedding. They stuck with us every step of the way! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!
  • W
    William D. Married on 04/19/2020

William (groom)

My wedding was great because of Brian and Angela. (Right Choice DJ'S) They went so far above and beyond any expectation I had. I strongly recommend Brian and Angela for any of your DJ needs. They are #1 in every category... For me communication was important. They were always available anytime I had questions or otherwise. Choosing them was the best decision of my wedding planning.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 04/04/2020

The name says it all!

Our wedding finally happened on 5/7/22 and I am so happy that we chose Right choice DJ’s, Brian and Angela are wonderful to work with! We had to postpone our wedding a few times and they were always extremely supportive. They spend time to get to know you which makes a world of difference. Brian made sure everything went smoothly and always had the party going! I’m so so glad I got to have them apart of our wedding day!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/09/2019

Hire Brian, you won't regret it!

Brian and his wife were a God send! They were so easy to communicate with and willing to answer any questions. My husband and I are big baseball fans so we asked Brian to do walk out songs for our bridal party. Let me tell you, it was better then we could ever imagine! And I am sure it wasn't easy to handle! I also had a time line for Brian and his wife to go by (because we didn't hire a wedding planner) to keep the day going smoothly. Brian noticed that we were ahead of schedule, saw that the guests were getting anxious and he approached me about starting the dancing early. His keen sense of understanding our guests was amazing! We truly just appreciated all of his help and he truly made our wedding day go so smoothly! Thank you Brian and Angela!
    Jessica W. Married on 10/19/2019

Made Us Feel Special & Brian Doesn't Miss a Beat!

Brian, and his wife Angela, exceeded all of our expectations on our wedding day! Not only did Brian play every song we requested (and our guests), he played our Spotify playlist during cocktail hour and our reception since we are huge music geeks. Brian answers emails so quickly and truly thinks of every detail to make the day run smoothly. It rained on our wedding day and we were planning to have the ceremony outside, and both Brian and Angela were professional and adapted to the changes like champs! Throughout the whole experience I truly felt like they cared about us and making our day special, and they did not disappoint! Thank you so much Brian, we are so glad we you choose you to DJ our reception!
    David K. Married on 06/29/2019

Kemmerer Wedding

Excellent D.J. and MC services. I was nervous and wanted everything to be perfect for our big day. This D.J. made sure there was nothing to worry about on their end. Everyone in my family and friends enjoyed the music! They played what we asked and mixed it together beautifully. Right Choice DJ will make your special day everything you want it to be!
    Debra W. Married on 06/22/2019

Kept the party going!

We were extremely pleased with the professionalism and responsiveness shown by Brian and his team. He spent time getting to know us and the atmosphere we wanted at our reception as well as offering suggestions to keep the evening running smoothly. His music selection is extensive and he played a nice mix. He had everyone up and dancing!
    Additionally, his wife works with him and was great at making sure all aspects of our wedding ran on time, from intros to first dance, toasts, and cake cutting. If you’re looking for a professional DJ with commitment to customer service, you can’t go wrong the Right Choice DJ’s.