RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 5
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/01/2017

If you are doing research on a DJ for your event there is no need to look any further- hire RIG Entertainment! Two minutes into our first meeting with Jay we knew he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. In the year leading up to the wedding, if I had a question about ANYTHING wedding related Jay was ALWAYS there to help! When you hire Jay and his staff you're not only getting a DJ, but a wedding coordinator as well. Our big day ran so smooth because of his organization and attention to detail. The music was perfect, and our guests had an absolute blast! Jay made sure we always had a drink in our hand and when I got up from eating dinner after only taking a few bites Jay was there to tell me that I needed to sit back down and eat so I could have the energy to enjoy the rest of the night. My dress ripped at one point and Jay had an instant fix for me, I was amazed! We had an issue with our cake/cupcakes, Jay turned it into a non-issue. When it wasn't Jay helping us, Bonnie was right there to get things done- even pulling me to the side to help me cool off with a fan in the DJ area because it was so hot outside. We literally did not have to worry about one thing the entire night because of Jay and Bonnie!! If we ever need a DJ again in the future we will most definitely hire Jay and RIG Entertainment! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Cassie · Married on 04/01/2017

Trevor was AWESOME!! He made our reception so much fun and our guests raved about him. Working with Jay was a breeze, too. As an out of town bride, I worried about certain aspects of our day and Jay totally put my mind at ease. His team is outstanding and I cannot say enough great things about RIG Entertainment.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Abigail · Married on 03/29/2017

Jay and Brad were the absolute BEST! We had a destination wedding so I was only able to speak with Jay over the phone and email, but that didn't matter. From our first phone conversation I knew he was going to be our DJ. He made sure we knew he was going to take care of us and he wasn't lying! I could call, email, or text him at any time with any question and he would be quick to answer. Because Jay and Brad had to travel to get to our venue, he offered to come 2 nights early, coordinate the rehearsal, and even play music and karaoke at our welcome party the night before the wedding, which was honestly SO MUCH FUN. I'm not sure if our wedding would have run so smoothly if it wasn't for these guys. Jay wasn't just a DJ, he played wedding planner, mediator, bartender, server, and photographer! They helped carry out and set up the food and drinks for our home cooked reception while we were taking family photos. Jay even ran out to get us ice during our cocktail hour while Brad held down the fort. Jay was so accommodating and flexible, I honestly don't know what we would have done without him! If you don't book RIG Entertainment you are missing out on the best service and an even better party.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Caity · Married on 03/11/2017

Jay was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!! I do not even know where to begin! Jay makes it a point to make his bride and groom feel like family! Leading up to the wedding he was organized and very helpful. He set up a website where my groom and I, as well as our guests, could log in and request songs for the big day! The week before the wedding, we got together and discussed the timeline and the songs for so many events (i.e. garter toss, wedding cake cutting,etc) that I had not even thought of! He never told us "no", it was always what we wanted, even if it was a bit unusual. During the wedding Jay kept the party going!!! Every bride wants her guests to have fun and I must say, they all had a BLAST! The dance floor was ALWAYS full from the minute we finished our first dance! So many of our guests (including our parents and bridal party) could not say enough amazing things about Jay! Every song that was played was great! He played all the right songs at the right time! One thing I also really appreciated was that Jay assisted my groom and I to the buffet and when were bombarded by guests, Jay was there to kindly help us escape (so that we could eat!). Also, Jay got some AWESOME pictures of our guest dancing and some beautiful pictures of the ceremony. My groom and I had a great laugh looking at those pictures the next day! Any bride would be so lucky to have Jay as her DJ!!! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Maria · Married on 03/04/2017

I cannot say enough good things about RIG Entertainment. DJ Jay Rigdon is such an amazing guy. From the first time we met him, I knew we had to hire him for our wedding DJ. He knows his stuff. He has been doing weddings as a DJ and planner for so many years, it would be silly to choose anyone else.
    Jay met with us on several occasions to discuss wedding details. We went over our entire wedding timeline and handpicked the entire playlist of songs for the evening all while in his office.
    When it came to the big day, Jay was on top of everything. He made sure my husband and I were happy at every moment. He would check in with us multiple times throughout the night. Before we said "I do", during photos, during the reception, he was the man. He made sure we had drinks if we needed them, he made sure we were having fun and happy with the music, he was way more than just a DJ. He was like my right hand man for anything I needed. He sure is great with customer service and making sure the bride and groom are happy at all times.
    I would highly reccomend using RIG ENT for any event where you need a DJ. My wedding guests and I had such an awesome night. It was so much fun and it was all because of the music. Next time I need a DJ, you better believe I will be using Jay. You should too!
    Thank you RIG ENT for making my big day the best day ever!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Lisa · Married on 02/25/2017

Jay was awesome from the first call. He was more than just a dj he was my wedding planner, my go to when I needed him and my person to talk to when I needed something or someone to calm me down. I would definitely recommend jay and his team to anyone looking for their wedding day to be memorable and special and the best day ever for our wedding day we had Trevor as our dj and here's what I have to say about him .....Trevor did an amazing job. He was super attentive to me and my needs plus making sure my daughter had what she needed as she had to step out for a lil bit. We had some lost keys she had to go back to the store to find. Trevor made sure she had food upon her return. He played all the songs we requested and it was a great time . He kept me in the loop as far as what we were doing and when. Very encouraging and energetic. It was what I hoped for and more. Thank you guys so much . You will not go wrong with jay and his team. Our original wedding date was New Year's Eve but due to circumstances we changed it to February 25th 2017. Jay worked with us to ensure we still got everything we wanted and more. Trevor was the best and we were not disappointed with the job he did. Awesome job and great friends!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Kristyna · Married on 02/25/2017

Jay is absolutely the best ever! After we saw him in action at my friend's wedding, I knew that we had to have him DJ our wedding. We were so thankful that we were able to book him. He is so professional and wants to make sure that your wedding goes exactly the way you want it. After we had some trouble figuring out what music we wanted, all we had to do was make a phone call and we had a meeting set up. He even met with us right after getting off an airplane! Our wedding could not have been better, without Jay. He kept the day on track. If a problem was arising, he always stayed calm, cool, and collected when letting us know what was going on. He never did anything without us approving. We had a bartender bail on us at the last minute. Jay ended up helping us out and brought his son with him to bartend. He did an absolutely amazing job. We received so many compliments! We would not change a thing. Thank you so much to RIG Entertainment for making our wedding day one we will never forget. We certainly will look you up if we ever need a DJ again, no matter what!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 02/25/2017

Your awesome jay!

10 stars from me! Jay was attentive and made sure everything ran so smoothly, and on time! Very personable and had some great recommendations! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sherry · Married on 02/18/2017

Awesome DJ! We were very impressed and will definitely be calling again when we need entertainment for an event!!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Meghan · Married on 02/11/2017

Jay was undeniably the best choice for our wedding. Jay is the BEST!!! I am beyond thankful for all his wonderful work and suggestions with our wedding. He is talented in music, lighting, planning and going above and beyond.
    As a bride, we want to be in control and tend to stress over details, WE'LL, let that ALL GO and TRUST Jay to navigate. He knows how to read the mood of a party and choose the appropriate music to keep that fun flow going.
    Jay’s services are much more than just a DJ who shows up for a wedding and hits bottoms. He offers an experience that can't be bought. He knows not only the top best music choices but also how to run and manage a wedding crowd. His equipment is top of the line quality and you can tell. He also does a fantastic job on making you know he is there but also invisible.
    He never once made the crowd feel awkward or out of place. He managed to turn the whole dance floor and venue into a giant party. I have nothing but great things to say about him. His price is 100000% worth every penny. You will not be disappointed.
    Also, I can't thank him enough for giving a helping hand in organizing our wedding itinerary, going over how to pronounce certain names prior to the wedding, and just giving a lot of AWESOME suggestions my husband and I overlooked.
    Hands down DJ Jay is the man!!! He truly enjoys what he does and it shows. Our wedding, honestly, would have not been the same without DJ Jay.
    Mr. and Mrs. Maynard
    03/25/2017

Sent on 03/27/2017

Shannon · Married on 02/11/2017

He is the best DJ in this town. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Jay was awesome every step of the way. He was on top everything during the before and during the wedding. If we had a question he always answered the phone and answered the question any time of the day. we highly recommend him to anyone that needs a DJ.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Veronica · Married on 01/28/2017

Jay is very helpful and always willing to assist with anything.
    He's great and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Megan · Married on 01/21/2017

I used Paul through DJRig for our wedding event and he was fantastic. All our guests complimented us on our music selection and he was such a great help. Paul helped eliminate some of the stress when trying to pick out "wedding music". All and all everything was so wonderful andic great! I would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 02/11/2017
  • Janette

Janette · Married on 01/15/2017

Amazing!

Jay Rigdon is absolutely amazing!! His music selection is exactly what you want and more, while keeping the audience engaged and pumped. He is charismatic and his great personality translates incredibly well within his business. I highly recommend him to any bride!!! He really makes it that much easier with providing top notch vendors and recommendations for the bride's big day! We scored an amazing videographer through him! Thank you so very much!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Casey · Married on 01/12/2017

Thank you so much for being a HUGE part of our wedding. Trevor was amazing and made us feel more relaxed and stress free about everything the night had to bring us. A few things went wrong naturally but for me as the bride, I actually didn't even know about those mishaps until the next day when my husband told me. Trevor was awesome! He did everything he felt necessary to make us happy. I highly recommend RIG entertainment! Jay has worked with us every step of the way until the day came since he couldn't be there, and even the day of made sure to send us a friendly text congratulating us! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts we are so thankful that we found you!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Ashlee · Married on 01/07/2017

The most amazing DJs are a part of the Rig Ent company! You all are amazing! Not a single person left the dance floor ALL NIGHT! You're so much more than DJs.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Adam · Married on 01/07/2017

Seriously RIG Entertainment is the best! Attended a wedding last night and he kept the whole crowd on the dance floor the entire time. SUPER FUN!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Kaylynne · Married on 12/30/2016

Jay was absolutely incredible!! We had a few last minute changes with our wedding venue and I was so worried everything would be ruined but he reassured me that they would make sure that didn't happen. He was right! It turned out beautiful! Jay is so much fun and was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process! The night of our wedding was planned perfectly and flowed so wonderfully! Jay made sure we had everything we needed (food, drink, etc.) throughout the night to ensure we didn't need to worry about anything! The timeline we planned together went perfectly and he made sure we were always where we needed to be at the right moment! I can't imagine our night going any better! Thank you Jay for your professionalism and kindness! We were lucky to have found such a caring and fun DJ!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Sanja · Married on 12/22/2016

I cannot begin to describe how amazing my wedding was, in large part thanks to Jay and his team!! We were a little nervous about the music at first because we needed to have a mix of oldies and today's, Bosnian/Croatian, and Latino music! Jay handled it beautifully and we spent the entire night on the dance floor. We got so many compliments on the music from all our guests! Leading up to the wedding, Jay was extremely responsive, and met and talked with us several times about details to make sure everything would run smoothly. The uplighting, monogram, and especially the dancing on clouds effect during our first dance made it all extra magical. They even stayed 2 extra hours to keep the party going for us! Nothing but the best can be said about RIG entertainment! Thank you guys for making our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Daniela · Married on 12/21/2016

Jay is very professional. He is very accommodating and always polite with his interactions with various requests. It was an absolute pleasure to have Jay as part of our Employee Holiday Party.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Cathi · Married on 12/19/2016

Very accommodating for my last minute requests. Jay and his team are at the top of my list of DJ's to call again.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Christina · Married on 12/10/2016

RIG entertainment was fantastic! Their interactive website made song selections so easy. The DJ was very professional. Top notch!!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Sierra · Married on 12/10/2016

Dj Jay and his Dj's saved my wedding! My Husband and i got married 12/10/16 and we have had Jay booked since November 2015. When ever it came to this wedding my husband and i were pulling our hair out, In less we were with Jay. Over the year of planning, Jay was the biggest help and the least of our worries. He reminded us every time that it was only about me and my husband no one else and he took so much pressure off our shoulders. Everything that could go wrong for our wedding did between our cake dropping the night before and our photograph walking out before our first dance. Jay saved the day every time! From fixing my lights that my rental company left dipping to being my photograph for the rest of my wedding. He had myself and all of my guest on the floor dancing at every second. My guest where not ready to leave at the end of the night nor was i or my husband. So many people complemented my wedding saying it was the best one this year they have been to, that alone made me feel great. Jay threw in surprise's for my husband and i that kept smile's on our faces from that night into today. My wedding had everything go wrong that could go wrong. However if you were to ask me and my husband our wedding was perfect. Jay and his team are life saver's, We will never be able to thank jay enough or show him our gratitude for what he did for us. Jay and his team are worth every dime times ten!!! My wedding would not have been the perfect day with out jay and his team. Thank you so much Rig Entertainment! With much love Mr. & Mrs. Peach!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Leia · Married on 12/02/2016

We used Jay for our wedding last week and I have to say everything on Jay's end was nothing less than perfect. Through the whole process he made everything easy. He went above and beyond to make sure our day went smooth (he even cleared my plate after I was done dinner). I would 100% recommend him for any event. Thank you again Jay.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Samantha · Married on 11/26/2016

Jay and his team were awesome! Since we booked them so late we did not have much time, but Jay was super accommodating when it came to selecting songs or running an hour behind schedule on the wedding day. Jay and his team were able to pick up the pace to catch us up and get us back on schedule. He was also super helpful making sure we were okay and anything we needed, he provided. Jay and his team made sure everything ran smoothly so the night was perfect!

David and I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 12/06/2016