RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 5
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7

Hilda Gilbert · Married on 11/29/2018

He had them dancing in the aisles

Jay had a member event at our club this past week and he absolutely rocked it. He had our members dancing and singing throughout the event. He made sure everyone was engaged during the evening and if he saw anyone who looked like they might not be engaged he went over to them and got them engaged. I had so many compliments the next day, he made my job easy. Everyone had a wonderful time and the members cannot wait to have him back again.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Grassy Run Ranch · Married on 11/20/2018

Professional and very easy to work with

Jay was very helpful and patient with me while I deceided what I wanted for our event. His photographer was very kind and made the photo booth a hit at the party. The DJ was flexible and went off our playlist and put in a few favorites for the guests. I was very satisfied.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

Best day ever!

I first met Trevor at the Bridal blast back in early 2017 and knew right away that RIG would be the one for us. He was so thorough and genuine when explaining their services and what comes in the package. We did not need to stop at any other entertainment booth. Shortly after, I met with Jay and booked him on the spot. Unfortunately we chose a venue that was very difficult to work with but Jay had our back 100% through the whole planning process. I copied him on countless emails with the coordinator from the venue and even brought him out with me to tour the venue. Day of, everything was perfect. Trevor was so accommodating to us and made sure we always had everything we needed. I have a newborn baby and he was kind enough to tailor the timeline so that I had time to feed her during the reception. The entire ceremony and reception ran so smooth because of Trevor. Jay always tried to save us money where he could. We rented chairs and cocktail tables through Jay and although the Venue assured us they would set-up/break-down, they left the work for Jay and his team. Jay and Trevor handled everything without our knowledge so that we would not stress on the day-of. I would 100% recommend RIG entertainment. Also, I can't forget that they kept us dancing the entire reception. Even the grandparents and parents were on the dance floor. The entire reception was seamless and was 100% about the two of us. They put their heart and soul into their work and it really does show.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Valorie Van Vliet · Married on 11/15/2018

DJ, Musical Bingo

We have had RIG Entertainment for two events and they were very professional and great to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Chad Caldwell · Married on 11/11/2018

1st Class Wedding DJ

Alex Benner was our DJ through Jay's company and he did an outstanding job. His professionalism, attention to detail, and communication allowed us to focus on enjoying our special day. I would strongly recommend both Alex and Jay's company to handle all of your entertainment needs for your event!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Nicholas · Married on 11/09/2018

Hands down the best!!

I was (am) the groom and have rarely felt compelled to fill out surveys and reviews, as most services, restaurants, venues, etc are just what you expect, nothing more, nothing less. I've attended countless weddings, had a previous wedding, and been a groomsman on several occasions, and I'm pretty observant of the goings on behind the scenes. NEVER have I seen the customer service that Jay afforded me and my wife. His emails with directions are prompt, well laid out and easy to use. Transfer of information and communication between all parties was stellar and succinct. There are so many things whirling around that simple direction and follow through are tantamount and much appreciated in this situation, and Jay was on top of it all. They were setup before hand as promised, never seemed rushed or confused, and the entire operation went off without any glitches.
    Perfect volume. Great instructions for dinner. Great voice on the mic. 10/10
    To wrap it up, if you've made it this far, the thing that stands out the most was Jay's attention and consideration of my wife. He directed us to eat first and as we walked to the food area, people were stopping us and talking to her and she never quite made it to the food line. I was helping our son prepare his plate and I turn to look for her and there's Jay, HER plate in hand asking me what she would like. He came from around his DJ stand to make her a plate when he saw my hands full and her distracted, then went and excused her to eat as she was famished and brought her plate and a drink and remind her that she needed to eat to finish out the night. I could go on, but that's an example of expertise that I've never seen. While you MIGHT luck across one while interviewing others, why chance it when Jay is the obvious choice. His track record speaks for itself and we are both unwaveringly grateful for being directed to his company.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent DJ

Jay is the ABSOLUTE best! Everyday for the week leading to wedding he texted me asking if I was ok and if I needed anything! He accommodated all my request and made the wedding so much fun! I can’t recommend Jay enough! Do yourself a favor and go with Jay!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing choice for a DJ

Jay was awesome to work with. He gives great advice on other vendors (such as photographers) to work with and unique ideas for your ceremony and reception. We had Trevor as our DJ and he did a wonderful job getting/keeping everyone on the dance floor during the entire night. Jay’s photobooth was also a huge hit and our guest absolutely loved getting to take home their photo strips.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ Ever!

From the moment I spoke with Jay I knew that he would be our DJ for our wedding. He was professional, and I could tell he would do a great job for us. I was a very picky bride, I had very specific things that I wanted, and Jay not only met but exceeded all our expectations. We were having such a great time that we even extended our wedding another hour. Everyone was on the dance floor and multiple people still are telling us how great the playlist was. Jay and his team did a great job and they made the night truly unforgettable. Another thing that was truly great about Jay was that he was so caring and we felt like he wanted to make sure our day went as smoothly as possible. Before booking our DJ, we talked with another company, that was not willing to DJ a same-sex wedding and I was crushed. I told this to Jay and he immediately helped me calm down and explained how open he is to work with same-sex couples, veterans and any nationalities etc. I don’t think our day would have been complete without Jay! We seriously can’t thank him enough and words don't do him justice.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Emma O'mara · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible!

We were incredibly happy with Jay and his team! Jay was absolutely amazing helping us prepare for our big day. He met with us to answer any and all questions we had and was extremely accessible. Jay was informative about how he could help make our special day go smoothly and the day of was FABULOUS - Our DJ was a wonderful MC and played our music perfectly. Both adults and kids had a blast dancing the night away with great music and fun lights dancing around with us. Thanks, Jay, for a LOVELY experience!! Our family highly recommends RIG Entertainment for their special day!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Annie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience

Our experience with Jay was wonderful start to finish. He was responsive, helpful and insightful into the wedding planning process. We ended up doing a photobooth through him as well and it was such a hit! He played so many of the songs we loved and kept the party going to recent hits. Thanks, Jay!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Ryan · Married on 10/06/2018

Great to work with and a true professional! Very comicitave and flexable! Will use him again for anniversory party!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

I went to a coworkers wedding and Jay was the DJ. He was so awesome. All the guests couldn’t get over how absolutely amazing the music was and how attentive he was. I knew I needed to get him for my wedding. My wedding comes and I couldn’t have asked for better. He was most helpful throughout the planning of my whole wedding ...in every aspect. He was so knowledgeable, flexible, personable, you name it he was it . When other parts of my wedding failed , he was there to the rescue. He unnoticeably, smoothed everything out without hesitation . The photo booth was a hit. My friends and family keep telling me how much fun they had with it. They keep sending me pics of their photobooth pics ....Hilarious. He is very experienced and it shows. Couldn’t be happier and can’t thank him enough !!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brian P · Married on 09/23/2018

Fantastic experience working with Jay

From the day I first called to Jay to the day of the wedding, he was nothing but professional and accommodating of our unique situation. Jay was so helpful and qent above and beyond on all the aspects - music, lighting, emceeing etc. He is an industry veteran and pointed us in the right direction anytime we were looking for something specific for the wedding. We met multiple times to fine tune the details of the big day. We're glad to say Jay is now a friend and we recommend him without reservation!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Rodolfo · Married on 09/01/2018

Wow. Unforgettable experience. Very pleased. Thank you, my wife and I will never forget September 1st!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Amber · Married on 08/18/2018

A huge thank you to Jay Rigdon and team who assisted when we had a DJ no show recently for an event and he was able to send someone to solve the issue. Jay handled the emergency quickly and professionally. Jay and DJ Mike were AMAZING and the guests were very happy after a near disaster from another DJ company. Thank you Jay for saving our event!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Mike · Married on 08/18/2018

Jay was a terrific DJ for our wedding. Communication was great and he made sure to really customize the reception around our wants/needs. He provided the up-lighting which looked great at our venue. He confirmed timing and asked us necessary questions during the event. We’d HIGHLY recommend him for future events, and for your event.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Allie · Married on 08/10/2018

Jay is a family friend and all though I never met him until I got engaged, when I did it was like I have always known him!

DJ Jay Rigdon is the best there is!!! Not only when it comes to being a DJ and playing the best music but also when it comes to helping plan the wedding. He was always there to answer my questions at all hours of the night! If there was something we were have problems finding or needed to get he was on it!!!
    He was always there asking if I needed anything and making sure I remembered to enjoy this moment!

Jay knows his stuff and when he tells you something it’s because he cares and wants what’s best for his bride and groom! We trusted him fully and knew he would make our day the best day of our lives (which is was)

Jay went above and beyond to help transform our reception space into exactly what I envisioned! He made sure my husband and I ate dinner and had a drink in our hands the whole night!

He got our guests up on their feet and they stayed on their feet the whole night!! Everyone was telling us how this was the best reception they’ve been to and how amazing our DJ was!!! You killed it Jay and made our dreams come true!!!! We owe this to you!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 8

robert · Married on 07/21/2018

Jay was amazing in every aspect, from planning to execution as well as recommending and coordinating with all the vendors. He went above and beyond to ensure our special day went flawlessly!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jordan · Married on 07/17/2018

Jay was great! He was available and listened to what we wanted. The music selection was great even after our few song choices we had chosen. He had everyone on the dance floor throughout the night.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kelly Phanco · Married on 07/17/2018

Happy Hour

Jay paid close attention to the details of our facility and rigged the music to play both indoor and outdoor by the pool. He was great at reading the crowd and playing to their mood.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Sabatino · Married on 07/07/2018

Words cannot describe how PERFECT our night was thanks to Jay and Trevor. Jay went above and beyond throughout our first meeting to the last song of the night! My WIFE and I couldn’t have chosen a better entertainer! We know now we didn’t just have a DJ at our wedding but someone we can call a friend. Any DJ you book for your wedding that isn’t named Jay Rigdon is something you’ll regret looking back on your special day! Thank you Jay from the bottom of our hearts and may God continue to bless you!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Jeanne · Married on 06/30/2018

Couldn’t be more pleased with the services of Jay Rigdon. Not only a professional in every sense of the word but a real gentleman and an honest businessman. And on top of that provided wonderful entertainment. Our reception ran very smoothly from before the ceremony until the very end. Coordinated very well with the other vendors and our entire wedding event was exactly as we envisioned!!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 9
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 10
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 11

Jeanne · Married on 06/30/2018

Jay is not an average DJ. He is really exceptional. He orchestrates your wedding from before the ceremony right through til the last guest leaves. Our whole day flowed so smoothly even with a last minute rain change for which we had no pre-planned contingency. He is very attentive to details and his website song planner is awesome. He coordinated very well with our other vendors, kept the flow of the reception going, and our guests had a great time. His light effects created a fun atmosphere. We were able to relax and just enjoy our special evening. We found Jay to be honest, professional, and a real gentleman.

Sent on 07/21/2018
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 12
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 13
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 14

Maddie · Married on 05/30/2018

From the start to finish RIG Entertainment made everything seamless. We spoke with Jay Rigdon and met him with multiple times to arrange and discuss every detail of our wedding. His online application allowed us to chose the must plays and like to play song. My husband and I don't always agree on music and he did a good job of helping us compromise on songs and we were both able to play the songs we love the most. There was nothing that we couldn't find in his library. He was very careful to take detailed notes of all aspects of the wedding which we wanted to incorporate. On the day of the wedding, Jay didn't just show up he made sure everything was in place and flowed perfectly. He put both of us at ease. It was very windy that day during our ceremony and even with the wind the sound was outstanding! During our reception, Jay did a good job getting the people on the dance floor with some amazing songs of our choice. He was very good with the crowd and keeps everyone entertained and having fun the whole night! In addition, he went above and beyond made sure that my husband and I always had everything we needed throughout the course of the night. We couldn't of been happier to have to pick Jay be our DJ for our wedding. You won't be sorry if you chose RIG Entertainment for your next event best decision we made in regards to our wedding!

Sent on 04/11/2018