RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

455 | Fort Myers, FL

455 Reviews for RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner

Erica Oss · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Review

Rig Entertainment did not disappoint! Jay takes the time to meet with you so that he fully understands what your are looking for. I have been to so many wedding where the music didn't match the bride and groom and Jay ensured this didn't happen at my wedding. We were able to select must play songs, songs we liked, and songs to not play. His team is very professional and the music was great. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Kris Pica · Married on 10/18/2019

THE BEST EXPERIENCES! Jay has DJ’d all the dances at my sons school and a birthday party.

Jay is very professional, personable, outgoing and fun! He only wants your event to be the very best experience and a time to remember for a very long time!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2019

He is the best hands down

Jay is AMAZING in one word. I had him DJ my sons wedding and not only did he do an absolutely incredible job with that - but also went over and above and handled things like a timeline, ideas of when to serve dinner, making sure my daughter in laws dress was bundled - I could go on and on. Things he didn't have to do, or was paid to do - but did anyhow to make sue it was the perfect day. We were so impressed and he was so good that in planning my daughters wedding I hired him as THE wedding planner as well. His ideas and contacts are extensive and he knows the business and the people. He carefully interviews and matches you with the RIGHT people for the RIGHT job. I wish I would have known about his planning skills before my son's wedding - it would have been a huge burden off my shoulders. I highly recommend him for the entertainment part - but have him help you with everything . He knows what he is doing and on top of that he is simply one of the BEST people I have met in the Naples/Fort Myers area in general. Just a great guy all around!! if you want a perfect wedding or party - he is your guy. trust me!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Charlotte Collins · Married on 10/12/2019

Best hours of fun with energetic DJ

Trevor was the best! He was professional and so much fun. He played our ceremony and reception music selections as requested. The uplights enhanced our reception. Very experienced. I would highly recommend Trevor!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Jenene Dulaney · Married on 10/06/2019

Highly recommend - jay goes above & beyond!

Jay Rigdon and his team at RIG Entertainment always provides the best service! I have used him for many events in the past (as I'm an Event Director) and he has never let me down. I have worked with many entertainment companies, being in the field, but now it was my turn to have the infamous "wedding DJ" for MY wedding. And, I can't thank him and his team enough!

First, he makes sure you are "ok" and doing well in the planning process. If you're reading this review, it's because you can understand how much it means to have someone "check-in" on you... as wedding planning is a lot! He's not just a DJ. He will assist in providing you the best of the best experiences for your wedding. Unfortunately we had a very tough break with our wedding and found out only a few months before our wedding date, that our venue was going to be torn down. Literally, demolition was to begin 5 days before our initial wedding date. So we had to change our date in order to keep our destination venue that I fell in love with... and with only a few months notice, the change of date shaved off an entire month! With this, caused a lot more work in trying to figure out new vendors that would be available for my big day - including a photographer and a videographer. Jay reached out and basically said, "what can I help with?" And, oh my gosh, he helped me tremendously! I was striking out with all of my contacts for booking a photographer/videographer, as each of them were already booked. With his experience in the field, he rocked it out for me. He provided me a list of vendors that I knew I could trust and because of him I had an awesome team to support me on my biggest event of my life.

It goes without saying that he is talented at what he does. He uses the best equipment and he has a way with a crowd on the dance floor that adds more energy and fun to the party. But, in addition to his talents, he and his team goes the extra step. For example, after he was done setting up and tearing down his equipment, he was helping me and my crew to set-up and tear-down all of my stuff! They were boxing up centerpieces, taking boxes to the car, etc. He and his assistant didn't leave until my whole crew left at the end of the night! He was literally by my side to support me in the grunt work and the behind-the-scenes, every step of the way.

What sets RIG Entertainment apart from others is that Jay cares about you and your day. He will do whatever he needs to do to be sure that you are taken care of before, during and after, in the entire start-to-finish of your wedding process. His equipment is state of the art. He and the crew he provides with him is always professional, high energy and fun. AND, he treats you like family! A few days after my wedding was over, I'm talking to my mom about all the ups and downs. (Unfortunately, we had a very horrible experience again with the venue and their staff on the day of the wedding.) Anyway, I told her, 'thank God we had Jay. He helped me hire an all-star team of vendors." And before I could say another word, my mom said, "Oh my gosh, Jay is awesome! He definitely saved the day. He'll forever be family." You can tell he's very passionate at what he does, he has fun and he's just all-around the best!

My husband and I can't thank Jay Rigdon with RIG Entertainment enough for being apart of our wedding. I would highly recommend him for any event and especially for your wedding!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so awesome! We love you!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Haley Linzalone · Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn’t imagine it any more perfect

Wedding season is coming faster than you think! Weddings from October -January need to book him now! I honestly don’t even know where to start. I am at lost for words how amazing Jay is at his job. He goes above and beyond what I could of ever imagined or asked for in a DJ. He has made my whole entire wedding planning a walk in the park. Anything i need he has a answer for! He has recommended only the best places and services he could. He has done so much more than just be my Dj for my wedding. From helping me book my venue all the way to the smallest things like check in on me and how everything is going along the way. He has had answers to anything I have asked and responded immediately to everything. He knows so many people to recommend, that he has made my whole wedding planning a walk in the park! I couldn’t say thank you enough for everything he has done for my husband and I. I would recommend him to every single person that wanted a stress free wedding and on top of that an extremely organized person. If he said his services were a million dollars I wouldn’t even think twice! But no worries he on top of everything thing amazing about his Dj service, has outstanding prices for his services! Jay Rigdon 🙌🏼🙌🏼🥂💍

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Ashtyn

Ashtyn · Married on 08/31/2019

Phenomenal!

I could not have imagined our wedding without Jay!
    From the quality of his equipment, set up and overall Dj ing skills to his suggestions, help, organization and fine attention to detail ! He made sure we had EVERYTHING we needed leading up to the wedding, the day of and all night long ! Everything went so smoothly and it was because of him!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna Damiano · Married on 08/05/2019

My Residents were the happiest I've ever seen them!

WOW! What a power house team! Rig Entertainment took the 'work' out of my event. I only needed to sit back and watch in awe. My residents were engaged the entire time, excited, dancing, and laughing together-exactly the purpose of my mix and mingle event! The dynamic that Jay and his team created for my residents was something I have not seen yet before in this industry. I will absolutely be using them again and again!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Laureen

Laureen · Married on 07/13/2019

I have been working with Jay for about a month and i must say he is absolutely amazing. he has great ideas and wealth of knowledge for every detail of your wedding. ladies and gentleman he is a must have person by your side.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Amanda Eble · Married on 07/13/2019

Creates an awesome environment!

I really enjoyed working with RIG Entertainment. They were able to cover all of our needs. Max was our DJ and he was really preceptive to what was going to make our guests have the best time possible! At first, I was concerned because I met Max for the first time at our wedding (all communication was done with the owner) but everything went without a hitch.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Best DJ Team Out There!

Jay and Trevor were absolutely fantastic! Jay helped us every step of the way to plan and choose music for our special day. The process was easy and stress-free. Trevor was an AMAZING DJ. He was able to quickly adjust due to weather conditions, made sure myself and my husband were happy the entire time and that we were getting everything that we needed and wanted, as well as made sure I was always cool with his handy fan! I would highly recommend this team to anyone! They are fun, easy to talk too, and are highly qualified. We had an amazing experience!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Mattice · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent DJ for weddings and events!!

Jay went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding! He was very professional and responsive. He went out of his way to make sure that we got everything we needed. He even called the day before the wedding just to check in and make sure everything was okay. He is wedding planner as well which is an added bonus. He offered to help us with other wedding items not related to the DJ side of things. The day of the wedding he came and set everything up and went over the plan again just to be sure everyone was on the same page which allowed for a smooth sailing wedding. He was able to made accommodations on the fly as things were happening. Overall, very satisfied with the service we received from Jay and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Lilli-Anne

Lilli-Anne Honc · Married on 06/22/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever!

"WOW" is all I can say about RIG Entertainment! My husband and I had the most spectacular wedding ceremony and reception! Our DJ Max was out of this world amazing! He partnered with our day of coordinator and he did everything so all we had to do was sit back, relax, and enjoy our night! From our first consultation with Jay I knew that we wanted RIG to be a part of our wedding, and I am so happy we hired them! They provided custom service to my husband and I, all of our favorite songs were played at our wedding. Everyone kept commenting on how great Max was and how he really kept the party going up until the very end! All of our guests had an incredible time and there wasn't a moment that people weren't on the dancefloor! If you are even considering another DJ, do yourself the favor and don't bother. Call Jay and book your consultation right away!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing! The most top notch Dj in SWFL hands down, bar none! If you need it, they have it! I made changes the night before my event with no issue. They really tune everything to what you want. Jay Rigdon is my #1 go to for wedding/ event planning. Perfection at its finest!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Natosha · Married on 05/25/2019

We love RIG Entertainment!

Jay went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was everything we wanted and more! His timing for the musical selection was perfect, and his energy definitely kept the party going. He was very flexible, accommodating and informative. I would 100% recommend Jay and his team to anyone. My day was absolutely perfect and I owe it all to them!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Anna

Anna I · Married on 05/11/2019

Surprise Party

I would recommend RIG entertainment to anyone who is looking to have an exceptional event! From the start when I met Jay and Trevor I knew I was in good hands. They were helpful in choosing the right music for our group and assisting with timelines. The day of the event Trevor was amazing! He was professional and had the crowd singing and dancing. If you are in need of someone who cares about you and your event you have come to the right place. I will be using the RIG team in the future! Thank you Jay and Trevor we couldn’t have done this without you!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Marisella · Married on 04/20/2019

Great coming along like I wanted!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Bridgette Trueblood · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing DJ

Jay and Trevor were amazing to work trough out entire wedding process. Anytime I had a question I was able to text Jay and he responded right back and answered my question. As our day got closer they were there to ensure that we had everything thought of and planned so we wouldn't have any issues on our big day.
    On the day of, Trevor showed up on time and did a great job dealing with our hiccups. Our pastor didn't show up and had it in his calendar for the wrong day but Trevor was there to help prep the new one with our names, flow of the ceremony etc. During the reception, he did a great job getting everyone up and dancing and making sure they had a great time. During the Groom mother dance, I messed up and didn't add the right song to the list but Trevor was very helpful in finding the song on Spotify and making sure Darvis was able to dance with his mom to the song that he wanted!

Thank you RIG Entertainment for an unforgettable night!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Kaeta · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding DJ

Jay and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. The photo booth was a hit, and our guests are still raving about spending all night on the dance floor! Jay did not hesitate to put myself and my husband’s needs first, and make on the go changes to give us the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Catherine Williams · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible from Start to Finish!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jay and Trevor! Prior to even signing a contract with RIG Entertainment, Jay provided us with information we hadn't known to help us make everything so much easier. He has referrals for other GREAT people in the wedding industry. He was there for us anytime- I asked Jay questions at all hours. He responded promptly each time, and provided me information that had absolutely nothing to do with music at all (including a wonderful recommendation for deep water certification!). Jay made sure we sat down and discussed all the details for the timeline before the wedding. Originally, we were discouraged because Jay was unavailable the weekend we were getting married, but Jay recommended we work with his colleague Trevor. We decided we loved everything about RIG Entertainment's platform for selecting music and adding details to trust Jay's colleague. We met with Trevor just to be sure it would be a good fit and immediately felt comfortable! Trevor made our wedding amazing. He stuck with the timeline, but was flexible when I last minute decided to change a few things. He reminded me that it is my wedding so I call the shots. I have nonstop received compliments during and since the wedding about how amazing Trevor was. Let me tell you that I learned one crucial lesson: a DJ is not someone who solely plays music. The DJ keeps everyone on track and keeps the wedding flowing as it should. There are a lot of things I would have gone about differently with my wedding, but picking RIG Entertainment is a choice I would make over and over again. Trevor and Jay are amazing people to work with! They should be your only choice.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Kelly · Married on 02/23/2019

Best dj ever!

We consider ourselves so lucky and thankful that Jay was a part of our day. Music and food are the two most important things guest remember at a wedding so we made sure to have the best and Jay provided the BEST! Jay has his own website that allows you to pick your own songs and stay organized with a time line. He gives you the option to meet with him as many times as you want and he is full of resources! I can not tell you how many times we were in a bind and Jay had the answer or solution to help us out. The night went so smooth and he always made sure we had everything that we needed. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding Jay is the man and go above and beyond for his couples.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

He is extremely professional

Jay Rigdon is above and beyond. His company was super responsive and very attentive. Our dj for the night was Trevor, he was followed the timeline and was always attentive to us!! He made our night!!! We dance and dance until our feet couldn’t handle anymore.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 02/16/2019

Made our big day even more special

Jay was fantastic. We hired him for his DJ services but he went above and beyond that. On our big day he was incredible. He did so much more than play our music. He did all the small things for us. He made sure we had water and drinks, made sure we had everything for our meal, checked on us multiple times throughout the evening to make sure we were doing alright, and much more. My wife’s shoes started to hurt her feet and Jay went out of his way to go find her other pair to put on. He also did a killer job keeping us on a good timeline. Jay was easy to get ahold of leading up to the wedding and always put us at ease with any concerns.

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Jay and we’re grateful for his services that day. We would recommend his company a million times over!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Mike · Married on 02/15/2019

Great time at party

Loads of fun. Great pictures
    Everyone had a great time

Sent on 02/15/2019

Adawe Bosworth · Married on 02/09/2019

All around great

Awesome and easy experience beautiful pictures highly recommend

Sent on 02/11/2019