RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

457 | Fort Myers, FL

457 Reviews for RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner

Maria McDonald · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Professionalism at it's best!

Creative, dependable, professional, high energy, versatile, are just a few things that describe Jay Rigdon and RIG Entertainment. Always goes above and beyond, last minute add-on's and changes are not a problem. Delivers outstanding service I would highly recommend Jay for any event. Jay is a total package in Entertainment!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Above and beyond with every detail. So fun and talented to work with.

Jay went above and beyond with every little detail! Few days before our wedding my father reached out to him to ask if he could play a throwback video of my dad and I and he did not even hesitate and that little detail is something we will remember forever. Dylan was in charge of running our photo booth and he was amazing, helping with printing the pictures and letting us know when to pose. Dylan helped my husband with our dinner plates and was very patient. I love that Jay lets us design every little detail of your wedding to make it personal, from the photo booth background, to the strip that prints, to the sayings on it. Highly recommend Jay and his team for any future events.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Kimberly Stark · Getting married on 06/01/2021

The Best Entertainment Group

Jay and Trevor at RIG Entertainment were a joy to work with! They are friendly and personable. They stay super organized using an online portal to keep track of major milestones, our wedding timeline, and manage our music playlist. The entire process of making payments, signing contracts, and ensuring that our vision for the wedding would be met was effortless. Their communication and responsiveness was excellent. Jay is always (literally always) available to answer any questions and he addressed all of our concerns. Their uplighting and set-up was excellent which really brought the room and dance floor to life and they know how to work with many different type of venues. All our wedding guests were up and dancing and there was not a dull moment all night…and for that we couldn’t be happier! I highly recommend Jay, Trevor, and RIG Entertainment.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Emerald Strickland · Married on 05/24/2020

Hands down the best choice I made

Jay and his staff were absolutely amazing. Not only did they make sure that everything was set DJ wise they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our special day. They were truly the icing on the cake! Jay really made my day so special. I would pick him a million times over.

Sent on 05/27/2020

Robert Wigginton · Married on 03/21/2020

Wigginton Wedding

There aren’t enough positive words in the English language to accurately describe the services Jay brings to the table. While our original wedding plans were falling apart during the outbreak, he stepped in and still made our backyard wedding a huge success. If you need a DJ, Wedding Planner, or both - GIVE THIS MAN A CALL! I promise you won’t regret it. He is truly a professional in all aspects of the word. The only thing I’m upset about is the limit of 5 stars. Thanks again for a great time.

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • John

John Shelton · Married on 03/14/2020

The reviews don’t lie

I honestly thought the reviews had to be fake, but they aren’t. Jay and RIG Entertainment are AWESOME. From the day we met Jay at the bridal show through the day of the wedding Jay was more than a DJ. He was there to help with any questions regardless of the topic and his calmness makes the whole process so easy. We weren’t a couple to pick a lot of specific songs so we let Jay make the calls and we weren’t disappointed. People were dancing from the first song to the last and it was something that my wife and I didn’t have to worry about. He’s a legend and I would recommend him and his team for any of your events.

Sent on 04/29/2020

Michael Netti · Married on 03/07/2020

RIG Entertainment

Amazing experience with Jay! His team made the day worry free and they were extremely attentive. His attention to detail was awesome. He truly puts the Bride and Grooms’s priorities first which is appreciated. Highly recommend RIG Entertainment!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Landon · Married on 02/29/2020

Phenomenal!!

Jay is the man!!
    24 hours before our wedding the DJ we had booked called us and explained he was not going to be able to make it due to having the flu, he told us not to worry he already had a replacement set up for us (Jay).
    As you can imagine we were stressed by this news but man did Jay impress!
    From start to finish he was professional, arrived earlier than expected to be able to get the layout and go over everything.
    The entire night went perfectly, you would have never known he stepped in last minute.
    Thank you Jay, you not only saved our big day, you also made it special!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Erin · Married on 02/22/2020

Best dj ever!

Look no further! The best wedding DJ is right here!!

You won’t meet better people who truly only want to make your vision and day everything YOU want it to be. Walking into our final meeting with Jay, we were nervous and worried because there were so many questions. Needless to say we left extremely happy and with a bottle of champagne! (: Come to the our big day and Trevor was beyond amazing. He worked with us and kept us on schedule and was more than happy with our last minute changes as we went through the night and he even made my plate of food because he didn’t want me to get my dress dirty which blew my mind because who does that?! Hands down the best day of our lives and we owe a lot of that to Jay, Trevor, and RIGEntertainment! I HIGHLY recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Audra Orlando · Married on 02/22/2020

Our Big Day!

Jay and his crew go above and beyond expectations ! Anytime you need them they are always a call away and every time you leave appointments you feel even 10 times better about your wedding ! They are truly the DREAM TEAM and I am so glad my husband and I found them. They are truly amazing.

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Smith · Married on 02/08/2020

AMAZING! One of a kind DJ!!

What a party he can throw!! There is so much to love about Jay! He is very professional, flexible to work with, will always be honest with you, hilarious, and overall ensures everything is about what the bride and the groom want! He is so kind hearted and will drop everything he is doing if you ever need him! I asked SO many questions and he never hesitated to work with me and help me through the wedding process! He made my wedding so much fun! He truly was the life of the party and got everyone up dancing!! PLEASE, if anyone is looking for a DJ, Rig Entertainment is the way to go! He will not disappoint!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Brienne · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing event

We used RIG entertainment for our elementary school dance and boy did they not disappoint!!! Trevor was excellent and so careful to play to his audience. He wasn't experienced in working with such a young crowd, but you'd never know because he did the best job catering to their little ears! He even went as far to quickly Google the lyrics before playing the next song, to make sure the songs had NO inappropriate words. Jay was also very responsive leading up to the event and quickly got me any information I needed. I would HIGHLY recommend using them for any school function, we sure will be!!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Alicia Hayes · Married on 02/01/2020

So much more than a DJ

Jay goes above and beyond for his couples. Especially his brides! Months leading up to my wedding I had a million questions about vendors and venues and everything in between and Jay was always there to help me and ease my mind. The day of the wedding I looked over and saw him helping put food out so the line ran more smoothly. His son all night was so accommodating too! The next day I had family telling me how amazing my DJ was. He cares, always has your back, and wants your special day to be perfect!!!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Kristina Patterson · Married on 01/25/2020

Our Wedding

Jay and his crew are fantastic. He was there to help us every step of the way! His late hours are perfect for our busy schedule. Trevor was the DJ for the wedding. He was very professional and very helpful! We even left the music choices up to him and he did not disappoint. We will certainly hire RIG entertainment the next time we need a DJ!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Kayla Sheffield · Married on 01/11/2020

Phenomenal

If i could rate this company hire then 5 stars i absolutely would. Jay was the dj for my wedding and nothing can ever amount to how great this dj company was! Jay and his crew are just wonderful at what they do and i wouldn't recommend any other dj as much as i recommend them! He made my day stress free and was professional but fun all in one! I would do it all over again just to have him dj my wedding, dont look elsewhere this is your guy!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Alyssa Carlson · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing service!

Jay went above and beyond. To making sure that we ate through the craziness of 400+ people to making everything was done and ran smoothly after we were running way behind schedule. We HIGHLY recommend his 5 star services!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Sierra Rush · Married on 12/22/2019

Superb services

Jay and his team were very professional and went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding flowed flawlessly. In the first meeting we had with Jay he cared more about getting to know us then selling his services to us, which we felt spoke highly of him as a person. We are forever grateful for the work Jay put into making our special day so memorable.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Mariella · Married on 12/21/2019

A DJ you will remember!!

Jay does a great job keeping lines of communication open. He is always available for anything you need. After working weddings for years I knew which DJ would be perfect for our special day. He uses an online website where we could create a timeline together and add in songs for every part of the event. With my husband being deployed at the time this was a way to keep him involved in the wedding planning process.

Our wedding had rain the exact moment the ceremony started. With this being an indoor/outdoor venue Jay was able to make sure we could still do everything we had planned. Within second he was able to reconstruct the timeline to make sure we didn’t have to cut anything out. With his years of experience and professionalism we knew we were in good hands and could trust him taking the lead and making the right calls in what to do next. He definitely put us at ease with all the changes that had to be made.

Once the reception started he immediately got everyone to the dance floor. From that moment on nobody left the dance floor. He did a great job at reading what the crowd liked and played music to their likings. I had multiple complements about Jay such as: this DJ is on point, this is the wedding of the decade and, can I have his contact info, I would like to hire him for another event.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Jessie · Married on 12/14/2019

Jay is the best!

Jay is the owner of Rig Entertainment and was our DJ for our wedding on 12-14-2019. I can't express enough how awesome he was! From the time to we first reached out to him to our big day, nothing but positive experiences. You can tell he enjoys what he does, and many of our guests as well as our wedding party raved about him.

We chose his top end package, and it was well worth the money and suited our needs perfectly! He covered for our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. Do not cheap out on the DJ, they literally can make or break your wedding!

He has a huge song selection and many suggestions. He has an online database of songs to choose from categorized by first dance, intros, father and bride, to name a few. It made choosing songs easy because it can be surprisingly overwhelming picking songs for every little thing for your day. If you get stumped he has ideas and suggestions for you, that I guarantee you couldn't think of on your own!

I personally waited around until the week of our wedding, and myself, my groom, and Jay all sat down and had my entire wedding planned in under a hour, and we had a fun time doing it!

Jay was even nice enough to get our plates for dinner during the reception for the bride, groom, and wedding party; as well as making sure we all had drinks! That was an unexpected bonus!

He has been doing this for years and has worked with many vendors. He actually has worked with our wedding photographer before and they synced well and worked together! That made a huge difference in how smooth our day went as we planned our wedding without a coordinator, and no one could tell the difference.

He gets 5 stars across the board with me!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Amber Reed · Married on 11/24/2019

Amazing dj

Jay and his team were outstanding. They made sure everything was on track for our wedding day. They not only acted as DJ, but they pretty much acted like my wedding coordinator and helped me out in every aspect of my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Alyssa · Married on 11/16/2019

So much more than a DJ!

Jay is nothing short of amazing! He is very passionate about making sure the bride & groom have the perfect wedding! Picking music from the portal he creates for you was super easy and the least stressful thing of all wedding planning tasks! He put together an amazing timeline and everything went so smoothly. Everyone keeps commenting on how much fun the reception was. The photo booth was a huge hit and we even got to design the photo strip layout! Jay and his son got me and my husbands food for us, drinks, and anything else we needed throughout the reception. He even gave me a discount for being a nurse (which no one does!). He was very easy to get ahold of and has late hours in case you need something during the wedding planning process. We couldn’t be happier with how our wedding turned out! 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Joanne Sarah Blackston · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding DJ

Jay and his team are fantastic. Throughout the planning process they build a vision of how the evening will happen. Impeccable timing and enthusiasm which allowed the evening to run perfectly.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2019

Attentive, Caring, Professional, FUN

Everything with RIG Entertainment made the planning process and wedding day smooth and easy. When meeting with Jay, we discussed our vision for the day and what our needs/wants were when he helped us decide on a package that would best suit our venue and specific needs. We purchased one of the more comprehensive packages which included sound set up for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception along with uplighting and wedding planning services. It truly made our special day that much more so. Jay was helpful and attentive throughout the planning process, offering honest advice the whole time-not just what he thought we wanted to hear. He made us both feel calm and reassured throughout the whole process!

On the day of, Trevor was our main DJ. Jay thought he would be a good fit for us and boy was he right! Trevor showed up, set up, and was ready to go well before the ceremony start time, but it was even more than that! Trevor was attentive to our schedule, helping keep us on track and also asking us what adjustments we would like to make when dinner pushed us behind in our schedule. He coordinated with our videographer and photographer and communicated changes to our venue coordinator as well. I had complete faith in him and didn't have to worry about a thing!

On top of helping coordinate everything, Trevor did an excellent job reading the room. Just as the dance floor was starting to thin out, he'd play a throwback song from our "Like to Play" list that got the older family members out and dancing with us. Right as my mom whispered to me that she was wishing for a slow song to catch her breath (literally no way for Trevor to have heard her) he pulled up a slow song for us to catch our breath to.

We cannot thank Jay and Trevor enough for helping our night be the perfect success that it was!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Tiffany Prather · Married on 11/01/2019

Beyond our expectations!!!

We could not have asked for a better DJ and our guests cannot stop talking about Jay either!! From the time we booked him through the evening of the event he made sure everything we needed was taken care of. And not just DJ stuff but stuff before we walked out for the ceremony and anything at the reception and dinner!! Want a DJ that will play off the vibes of your people and keep the guests on their feet?! If so then you are in the right place!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Debby Hernandez · Married on 10/25/2019

Halloween Party

I have booked RIG twice now. They arrived early. Very professional and patient. Explained how everything worked to my guest. The equipment was in excellent condition. If you are looking for entertainment, I recommend RIG. You will get your monies worth.

Sent on 10/28/2019