RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 3
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 4
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 5

Maria McDonald · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Professionalism at it's best!

Creative, dependable, professional, high energy, versatile, are just a few things that describe Jay Rigdon and RIG Entertainment. Always goes above and beyond, last minute add-on's and changes are not a problem. Delivers outstanding service I would highly recommend Jay for any event. Jay is a total package in Entertainment!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Brienne · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Amazing event

We used RIG entertainment for our elementary school dance and boy did they not disappoint!!! Trevor was excellent and so careful to play to his audience. He wasn't experienced in working with such a young crowd, but you'd never know because he did the best job catering to their little ears! He even went as far to quickly Google the lyrics before playing the next song, to make sure the songs had NO inappropriate words. Jay was also very responsive leading up to the event and quickly got me any information I needed. I would HIGHLY recommend using them for any school function, we sure will be!!

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7
    Sent on 02/08/2019

Amber Reed · Married on 11/24/2019

Amazing dj

Jay and his team were outstanding. They made sure everything was on track for our wedding day. They not only acted as DJ, but they pretty much acted like my wedding coordinator and helped me out in every aspect of my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Alyssa · Married on 11/16/2019

So much more than a DJ!

Jay is nothing short of amazing! He is very passionate about making sure the bride & groom have the perfect wedding! Picking music from the portal he creates for you was super easy and the least stressful thing of all wedding planning tasks! He put together an amazing timeline and everything went so smoothly. Everyone keeps commenting on how much fun the reception was. The photo booth was a huge hit and we even got to design the photo strip layout! Jay and his son got me and my husbands food for us, drinks, and anything else we needed throughout the reception. He even gave me a discount for being a nurse (which no one does!). He was very easy to get ahold of and has late hours in case you need something during the wedding planning process. We couldn’t be happier with how our wedding turned out! 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Joanne Sarah Blackston · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding DJ

Jay and his team are fantastic. Throughout the planning process they build a vision of how the evening will happen. Impeccable timing and enthusiasm which allowed the evening to run perfectly.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2019

Attentive, Caring, Professional, FUN

Everything with RIG Entertainment made the planning process and wedding day smooth and easy. When meeting with Jay, we discussed our vision for the day and what our needs/wants were when he helped us decide on a package that would best suit our venue and specific needs. We purchased one of the more comprehensive packages which included sound set up for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception along with uplighting and wedding planning services. It truly made our special day that much more so. Jay was helpful and attentive throughout the planning process, offering honest advice the whole time-not just what he thought we wanted to hear. He made us both feel calm and reassured throughout the whole process!

On the day of, Trevor was our main DJ. Jay thought he would be a good fit for us and boy was he right! Trevor showed up, set up, and was ready to go well before the ceremony start time, but it was even more than that! Trevor was attentive to our schedule, helping keep us on track and also asking us what adjustments we would like to make when dinner pushed us behind in our schedule. He coordinated with our videographer and photographer and communicated changes to our venue coordinator as well. I had complete faith in him and didn't have to worry about a thing!

On top of helping coordinate everything, Trevor did an excellent job reading the room. Just as the dance floor was starting to thin out, he'd play a throwback song from our "Like to Play" list that got the older family members out and dancing with us. Right as my mom whispered to me that she was wishing for a slow song to catch her breath (literally no way for Trevor to have heard her) he pulled up a slow song for us to catch our breath to.

We cannot thank Jay and Trevor enough for helping our night be the perfect success that it was!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Tiffany Prather · Married on 11/01/2019

Beyond our expectations!!!

We could not have asked for a better DJ and our guests cannot stop talking about Jay either!! From the time we booked him through the evening of the event he made sure everything we needed was taken care of. And not just DJ stuff but stuff before we walked out for the ceremony and anything at the reception and dinner!! Want a DJ that will play off the vibes of your people and keep the guests on their feet?! If so then you are in the right place!!!

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 8
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 9
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Debby Hernandez · Married on 10/25/2019

Halloween Party

I have booked RIG twice now. They arrived early. Very professional and patient. Explained how everything worked to my guest. The equipment was in excellent condition. If you are looking for entertainment, I recommend RIG. You will get your monies worth.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Alexa · Married on 10/25/2019

The absolute BEST

First off let me start by saying that music is the MOST important thing to me when I go to weddings and when I planned my own. Jay was absolutely outstanding. From the moment you begin working with him he gives you a forum to help plan your music and when I finally met him in person we wound up staying an extra 30 minutes talking through and singing to some great party songs. We had so much fun. He meticulously goes over every detail of your ceremony and reception, even asking if you would like certain songs to start / end at a certain point.

I can’t even count the compliments we received during the wedding saying “wow this dinner music is great” some people even got up to dance during dinner! Eventually the genre switched from Motown and oldies to newer songs. He played something for everyone and it showed in how busy and fun the dance floor was. He read the room, was professional, nice and most of all FUN. Jay is incredible- if you are lucky enough to find he is available for your wedding date, do yourself a favor and book him.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Christine Goodlad · Married on 10/19/2019

More than excellent

Jay went above and beyond for my daughter’s wedding. From the minute we met him until the last song was played he was there for us. I would hire him again for any event I was planning.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Erica Oss · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Review

Rig Entertainment did not disappoint! Jay takes the time to meet with you so that he fully understands what your are looking for. I have been to so many wedding where the music didn't match the bride and groom and Jay ensured this didn't happen at my wedding. We were able to select must play songs, songs we liked, and songs to not play. His team is very professional and the music was great. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2019

He is the best hands down

Jay is AMAZING in one word. I had him DJ my sons wedding and not only did he do an absolutely incredible job with that - but also went over and above and handled things like a timeline, ideas of when to serve dinner, making sure my daughter in laws dress was bundled - I could go on and on. Things he didn't have to do, or was paid to do - but did anyhow to make sue it was the perfect day. We were so impressed and he was so good that in planning my daughters wedding I hired him as THE wedding planner as well. His ideas and contacts are extensive and he knows the business and the people. He carefully interviews and matches you with the RIGHT people for the RIGHT job. I wish I would have known about his planning skills before my son's wedding - it would have been a huge burden off my shoulders. I highly recommend him for the entertainment part - but have him help you with everything . He knows what he is doing and on top of that he is simply one of the BEST people I have met in the Naples/Fort Myers area in general. Just a great guy all around!! if you want a perfect wedding or party - he is your guy. trust me!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jenene Dulaney · Married on 10/06/2019

Highly recommend - jay goes above & beyond!

Jay Rigdon and his team at RIG Entertainment always provides the best service! I have used him for many events in the past (as I'm an Event Director) and he has never let me down. I have worked with many entertainment companies, being in the field, but now it was my turn to have the infamous "wedding DJ" for MY wedding. And, I can't thank him and his team enough!

First, he makes sure you are "ok" and doing well in the planning process. If you're reading this review, it's because you can understand how much it means to have someone "check-in" on you... as wedding planning is a lot! He's not just a DJ. He will assist in providing you the best of the best experiences for your wedding. Unfortunately we had a very tough break with our wedding and found out only a few months before our wedding date, that our venue was going to be torn down. Literally, demolition was to begin 5 days before our initial wedding date. So we had to change our date in order to keep our destination venue that I fell in love with... and with only a few months notice, the change of date shaved off an entire month! With this, caused a lot more work in trying to figure out new vendors that would be available for my big day - including a photographer and a videographer. Jay reached out and basically said, "what can I help with?" And, oh my gosh, he helped me tremendously! I was striking out with all of my contacts for booking a photographer/videographer, as each of them were already booked. With his experience in the field, he rocked it out for me. He provided me a list of vendors that I knew I could trust and because of him I had an awesome team to support me on my biggest event of my life.

It goes without saying that he is talented at what he does. He uses the best equipment and he has a way with a crowd on the dance floor that adds more energy and fun to the party. But, in addition to his talents, he and his team goes the extra step. For example, after he was done setting up and tearing down his equipment, he was helping me and my crew to set-up and tear-down all of my stuff! They were boxing up centerpieces, taking boxes to the car, etc. He and his assistant didn't leave until my whole crew left at the end of the night! He was literally by my side to support me in the grunt work and the behind-the-scenes, every step of the way.

What sets RIG Entertainment apart from others is that Jay cares about you and your day. He will do whatever he needs to do to be sure that you are taken care of before, during and after, in the entire start-to-finish of your wedding process. His equipment is state of the art. He and the crew he provides with him is always professional, high energy and fun. AND, he treats you like family! A few days after my wedding was over, I'm talking to my mom about all the ups and downs. (Unfortunately, we had a very horrible experience again with the venue and their staff on the day of the wedding.) Anyway, I told her, 'thank God we had Jay. He helped me hire an all-star team of vendors." And before I could say another word, my mom said, "Oh my gosh, Jay is awesome! He definitely saved the day. He'll forever be family." You can tell he's very passionate at what he does, he has fun and he's just all-around the best!

My husband and I can't thank Jay Rigdon with RIG Entertainment enough for being apart of our wedding. I would highly recommend him for any event and especially for your wedding!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so awesome! We love you!!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Ashtyn

Ashtyn · Married on 08/31/2019

Phenomenal!

I could not have imagined our wedding without Jay!
    From the quality of his equipment, set up and overall Dj ing skills to his suggestions, help, organization and fine attention to detail ! He made sure we had EVERYTHING we needed leading up to the wedding, the day of and all night long ! Everything went so smoothly and it was because of him!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna Damiano · Married on 08/05/2019

My Residents were the happiest I've ever seen them!

WOW! What a power house team! Rig Entertainment took the 'work' out of my event. I only needed to sit back and watch in awe. My residents were engaged the entire time, excited, dancing, and laughing together-exactly the purpose of my mix and mingle event! The dynamic that Jay and his team created for my residents was something I have not seen yet before in this industry. I will absolutely be using them again and again!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Laureen

Laureen · Married on 07/13/2019

I have been working with Jay for about a month and i must say he is absolutely amazing. he has great ideas and wealth of knowledge for every detail of your wedding. ladies and gentleman he is a must have person by your side.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Amanda Eble · Married on 07/13/2019

Creates an awesome environment!

I really enjoyed working with RIG Entertainment. They were able to cover all of our needs. Max was our DJ and he was really preceptive to what was going to make our guests have the best time possible! At first, I was concerned because I met Max for the first time at our wedding (all communication was done with the owner) but everything went without a hitch.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Best DJ Team Out There!

Jay and Trevor were absolutely fantastic! Jay helped us every step of the way to plan and choose music for our special day. The process was easy and stress-free. Trevor was an AMAZING DJ. He was able to quickly adjust due to weather conditions, made sure myself and my husband were happy the entire time and that we were getting everything that we needed and wanted, as well as made sure I was always cool with his handy fan! I would highly recommend this team to anyone! They are fun, easy to talk too, and are highly qualified. We had an amazing experience!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Mattice · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent DJ for weddings and events!!

Jay went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding! He was very professional and responsive. He went out of his way to make sure that we got everything we needed. He even called the day before the wedding just to check in and make sure everything was okay. He is wedding planner as well which is an added bonus. He offered to help us with other wedding items not related to the DJ side of things. The day of the wedding he came and set everything up and went over the plan again just to be sure everyone was on the same page which allowed for a smooth sailing wedding. He was able to made accommodations on the fly as things were happening. Overall, very satisfied with the service we received from Jay and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Lilli-Anne

Lilli-Anne Honc · Married on 06/22/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever!

"WOW" is all I can say about RIG Entertainment! My husband and I had the most spectacular wedding ceremony and reception! Our DJ Max was out of this world amazing! He partnered with our day of coordinator and he did everything so all we had to do was sit back, relax, and enjoy our night! From our first consultation with Jay I knew that we wanted RIG to be a part of our wedding, and I am so happy we hired them! They provided custom service to my husband and I, all of our favorite songs were played at our wedding. Everyone kept commenting on how great Max was and how he really kept the party going up until the very end! All of our guests had an incredible time and there wasn't a moment that people weren't on the dancefloor! If you are even considering another DJ, do yourself the favor and don't bother. Call Jay and book your consultation right away!

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 10
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 11
    Sent on 08/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing! The most top notch Dj in SWFL hands down, bar none! If you need it, they have it! I made changes the night before my event with no issue. They really tune everything to what you want. Jay Rigdon is my #1 go to for wedding/ event planning. Perfection at its finest!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Natosha · Married on 05/25/2019

We love RIG Entertainment!

Jay went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was everything we wanted and more! His timing for the musical selection was perfect, and his energy definitely kept the party going. He was very flexible, accommodating and informative. I would 100% recommend Jay and his team to anyone. My day was absolutely perfect and I owe it all to them!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Anna

Anna I · Married on 05/11/2019

Surprise Party

I would recommend RIG entertainment to anyone who is looking to have an exceptional event! From the start when I met Jay and Trevor I knew I was in good hands. They were helpful in choosing the right music for our group and assisting with timelines. The day of the event Trevor was amazing! He was professional and had the crowd singing and dancing. If you are in need of someone who cares about you and your event you have come to the right place. I will be using the RIG team in the future! Thank you Jay and Trevor we couldn’t have done this without you!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Marisella · Married on 04/20/2019

Great coming along like I wanted!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Bridgette Trueblood · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing DJ

Jay and Trevor were amazing to work trough out entire wedding process. Anytime I had a question I was able to text Jay and he responded right back and answered my question. As our day got closer they were there to ensure that we had everything thought of and planned so we wouldn't have any issues on our big day.
    On the day of, Trevor showed up on time and did a great job dealing with our hiccups. Our pastor didn't show up and had it in his calendar for the wrong day but Trevor was there to help prep the new one with our names, flow of the ceremony etc. During the reception, he did a great job getting everyone up and dancing and making sure they had a great time. During the Groom mother dance, I messed up and didn't add the right song to the list but Trevor was very helpful in finding the song on Spotify and making sure Darvis was able to dance with his mom to the song that he wanted!

Thank you RIG Entertainment for an unforgettable night!!

Sent on 04/10/2019