RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley H. Getting married on 04/01/2023

Amazing DJ and All Around Experience

Jay and his team are amazing to work with! Organized, respectful, quick to answer, very accommodating and a blast to be around! He kept our wedding in line and on time while playing the perfect music, was great with intros and got people involved not only on the dance floor but into our photo booth as well :) I would highly recommend any and every day for any event you may have!
  • Sandy
    Sandy H. Getting married on 04/01/2023

Outstanding - Thank you Rig Entertainment & Jay!!

Rig Entertainment is by far the absolute best DJ/Entertainment you can secure for your wedding or private event. They did our daughter's wedding January 28 and definitely made the evening an experience to remember. I would recommend them highly! Cost included photo booth! Great fun for all of our guests!
  • Barbara
    Barbara Getting married on 12/17/2022

Highly recommend this Company!

We hired RIG Entertainment for a photo booth at our event!
    Holly was very friendly & efficient and gave great ideas for pictures with the many choices of props, signs and glasses! It kept our guests entertained all night and they each had a memory from the night with their printed photo! Our committee received all the photos on a flash drive after the event from Jay! It captured the night's memories perfectly!
    Highly recommend their Team for all of your entertainment needs!
    Lynn A. Getting married on 08/01/2022

5 stars is not enough!

Jay and his team deserve 100 times the 5 star rating in this survey. They make everything so personal and fun! You will be his #1 priority for the perfect day. My advise is to call Jay before you make any other plans, including your date, to make sure you can secure his professional service. Three days after our daughter's wedding, I'm still crying happy tears. It was perfect!
  • Shania
    Shania A. Married on 06/18/2022

Such an amazing experience!

Jay was amazing! He helped make my wedding such an amazing night for me and was always there whenever I had a question! I would recommend him to anyone!
    Danielle W. Married on 05/21/2022

Would hire again

The only Jay was a pleasure to work with. He was able to answer a lot of questions and was easy to talk too. Honestly, one of the only vendors that I had at my wedding that seemed to actually LISTEN to me. Unfortunately, he wasn't available to actually DJ my wedding but his assistant, Trevor was wonderful. I was surprised to see Jay at the end of my wedding (midnight!) to help Trevor clean everything up. I would say my only complaint was that I kept trying to pay him and he kept not taking my money haha. He wanted to wait until everything was finalized I guess. But otherwise, very patient especially since my husband wanted special subwoofers and special music and whatever and I'm like just make sure it's done on time and the right songs on there for the specific things. The online system Jay has makes things DUMMY PROOF. You cannot screw it up and Jay won't let you.
  • Erin
    Erin S. Married on 04/30/2022

Professional, Helpful, and Creative

RIG Events has been an incredible group to work with! I love that they had creative ideas, worked with us on price, and were always available and helpful. They created a "walking on clouds" special dance that was so cool, and the quality of the equipment, choices, and the professionalism of the DJ was impressive. I have worked with them twice now because it has been such a good experience. Highly recommend!
    Amanda L. Married on 04/29/2022

Absolutely amazing

Holly was absolutely amazing at my wedding! Very attentive and her energy was amazing!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing!!!

Everything about my sisters big day was absolute perfection. RIG created the day of timeline and stuck to it! That is soooo important! So many attendees said to me that this was the most timely wedding they’ve been to, in a good way. There wasn’t much waiting around for photos for the guest and everyone had a great time. Photo booth had everyone creating amazing memories and dj had everyone on their feet on the dance floor all night. I cannot say enough amazing things about RIG. Absolutely had a hand in making the most successful wedding ever!
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 04/23/2022

Blown Away

Jay and his team exceeded my expectations. He was instrumental in making my day the most perfect day ever. The time line was PERFECT. He's a natural at this and everyone should be as lucky as I am to have him MC your big day.
    He was elegant and not over bearing as the DJ. The shoe game was hilarious and he got people moving!!!! Without Jay and his team I can say my big day would not have been complete. Thank you again RIG Entertainment.
    Renee S. Married on 04/19/2022

Great Time Had By Everyone

Very professional and extremely helpful in planning our friends 65th birthday celebration. Everyone had a blast and you can never go wrong when good music is the entertainment. A great experience and I can't wait to hire them again for my next event.
    Amanda C. Married on 03/20/2022

10000% book with Jay and his team!

We had the most incredible experience with Jay. He was extremely responsive, helpful, kind and caring. You can tell he genuinely cared about our wedding and ensuring that our special day was perfect. He was always willing to schedule meetings and phone calls, and was extremely knowledgeable on every other wedding aspect. I would recommend Jay and his team over and over again!!! Even on our wedding day, situations came up and Jay/his team had to improvise, not only did it happen seamlessly, but he informed us of everything throughout the night. He helped make our wedding so incredible!
    Natalie C. Married on 03/20/2022

Perfect Planning, Professional & Fun!!!

Jay was fabulous in working with the bride and groom through the planning and execution of their wedding AND the music for the event. His guidance was greatly appreciated. The ceremony music and reception was so much fun. Music that many generations of guests could enjoy and dance the night away. The couples dance and count "up" to the longest married couple was a very special tribute to the only living grandparents who were blessed to attend and celebrating 61 years together. It was clear everyone had a great time from beginning to end.

I highly recommend Jay for making your special event an evening to remember for a lifetime!
  • Melinda
    Melinda Married on 03/17/2022

Best DJ Around!

From the moment we met Jay, we knew that we had to have him as our DJ. He was always available to answer questions and give guidance during the planning process. He did a wonderful job planning the events the day of our wedding. Everything came together perfectly! We couldn’t be happier!
    Veronica Married on 03/12/2022

Jay is extremely professional and personable!

I attended my cousins wedding in which Jay was the DJ. He is so personable and charming and everyone had a delightful time. He followed my cousins instructions to the letter but made suggestions when appropriate.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly M. Married on 03/12/2022

More than a DJ!

Jay Rigdon is not your average DJ! He is not only a professional Entertainer, but a voice of reason when you need it. He is full of advice for wedding planning and always has your best interest in mind. He goes above and beyond! I highly recommend him for all your entertainment needs. He is the best in the business!
  • Melissa
    Melissa D. Married on 02/20/2022

An Absolute Must!

Since we decided to go with JAY for our DJ, he made my life and the planning so much less stressful. He even jumped in when my husband and I got the normal pre-wedding jitters and put us on the right track! He didn’t have to, but that is the type of guy he is. He is the absolute top of his career, the best out there. Easily. Song timing was amazing! There was always people dancing! And my little cousins were OBSESSED with the lighting…. (And so was I!)!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 02/19/2022

Best Day Ever!

Wow! The entertainment at my wedding was amazing thanks to Jay with RIG Entertainment! I got married on 2/19/22 and he performed all the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, reception, and sparkler exit. Everything was performed perfectly from the ceremony to the sparkler exit and Jay had my guests dancing the whole night at the reception. I don’t dance much myself and I was even out there on the dance floor most of the night! We also rented the photo booth which I really did not want to add at first, but I am sooo glad we did! Not only did all our guests LOVE the photo booth, but now my husband and I have pictures of just about all of our guests having fun and enjoying themselves at our wedding since we were given a copy of all the photos taken throughout the night. It has been 1 week now since we got married and I still have friends telling me that they have never had that much fun at a wedding before! I would definitely recommend Jay and his team if you want your guests to have a good time and you want everything to run smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing the whole night! Thanks again Jay!
    Katherine M. Married on 02/05/2022

Amazing DJ

Jay was so helpful with EVERYTHING. He sat down with me for almost 3 hours to go over everything from photo booth to songs to timing. He always assured me that whatever we wanted he would make happen and helped keep our timeline on point throughout the reception and ceremony. Such a fun and amazing DJ and worked with me through the entire process whenever I needed help finding other vendors and needed recommendations for certain things! 100% recommended!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 02/02/2022

Amazing experience

Jay and his team were great to work with. Jay went above and beyond to make sure all our needs were met. Our guests even complimented how great and fun our DJ was. We also did the photo booth which was a hit!
  • Madison
    Madison W. Married on 01/29/2022

Hire vendors you TRUST AKA Rig Events!!!!

While we were planning our wedding, a few of my now-husband's buddies swore up and down they hired the BEST DJ for their weddings.

After attending a wedding DJ-ed by Rig Entertainment— Trevor was the specific DJ —we thought, "yeah so-and-so was right, he was pretty awesome." But, we waited to reach out until after the next one of our friend's weddings (who also swore his DJ was the BEST).

Well, flash-forward to the next friend's wedding— the DJ was good, not great —but we thought we made a foolish mistake by waiting so long to reach out to Jay @ RIG Entertainment.

Thank GOODNESS it wasn't too late and Trevor was still available! I had an awesome conversation with Jay and instantly felt like he wanted us to have the BEST wedding ever. We booked immediately and Jay even knew/had experience at our venue!

Wedding planning can be stressful (for everyone) but our wedding planner quit a day and a half before our wedding and even though I should have been worried, stressed, and freaking out ... I wasn't! I had TOTAL confidence in RIG Entertainment.

A big part of feeling so confident, aside from knowing how good of a job they do, was the communication with Jay. He and I chatted through everything the Tuesday before my Saturday wedding and I left the conversation feeling SO good and excited for the wedding.

We talked through details from when processional songs should start/stop to how I wanted our hashtag to look and every awesome feature of his photo booth!

Jay puts in the extra time to make sure his brides (couples) truly do have the BEST day ever ... and we did!

I truly couldn't give a higher recommendation. RIG Entertainment by Jay Rigdon is the BEST!
  • Mark
    Mark W. Married on 01/29/2022

Beyond Expectations

I was introduced to the DJ from RIG Events and Entertainment through my daughter and as the father of the bride. My daughter had decided to hire them because she had seen their performance at other weddings. As expected, they delivered exactly what my daughter requested regarding the technical deliverables of the wedding. In fact, they were perfect despite some challenging weather concerns.
    I am not writing this review because they did their job. I am writing because they excelled above and beyond expectations. RIG Events and Entertainment will not serve as another vendor, they will be your trusted partner from start to finish. In fact, when our wedding planner resigned twenty-three hours before the rehearsal, the first person I called was Jay from RIG Events and Entertainment. Without hesitation, he called me back (after hours) and was able to advise our family on exactly what to do to recover from what at the time seemed to be an insurmountable concern.
    I strongly suggest that you hire Jay and his team from RIG Events and Entertainment. I hope your event goes smoothly but if you do have some issues, you can feel confident you have a trusted expert and partner on your side.
    Kelly T. Married on 01/29/2022

Great Vendor! Highly Recommend!

Jay and team did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding! We would hire Jay and his team again in a heartbeat! We loved the photobooth also - so much fun documenting the special day!
    Cydney F. Married on 01/21/2022

Amazing!!!

We had an amazing experience with Jay and Tyler. The planning went so smoothly and Jay was very responsive and helpful. Tyler was the dj at our wedding and did amazing! He arrived on time, was set up and ready to go for everything! Truly an amazing experience! And they did our uplighting and did an amazing job! Please use them to DJ your wedding you won’t regret it!!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 01/08/2022

10/10 would recommend

Jay was amazing and helped the day run smoothly!!