RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth A. Sent on 05/08/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jay ROCKED this wedding - what an unbelievable great night!

Where do I even begin? Jay and his team absolutely transformed my wedding and reception. After dealing with a nightmare wedding planner who seemed clueless, Jay swooped in and immediately put me at ease. Not only did he handle everything with calm professionalism, but he also went above and beyond by assisting with tasks he didn't have to touch. From guiding the wedding party to engaging with guests, Jay ensured every aspect ran smoothly.

When it came to the music, Jay's expertise shone through. He helped me curate an incredible playlist for the seating, cocktail hour, dinner, and party, offering fantastic recommendations along the way. His knack for how to edit our songs, especially for our five different entrances, set the tone perfectly.

And let's talk about the party! Jay was a hit with all our guests, effortlessly mingling and keeping the energy high. Days later, people are still raving about what an amazing DJ he was. The lighting added a magical touch, and the 360 photo booth was an absolute blast – there was a line for it all night long! Holly was an amazing assistant and the magic operator of the 360.
    Trust me, it's a wedding essential.

I can't stress this enough: RIG Events is the only choice. They exceeded all expectations, going the extra mile at every turn. Whenever I had a question or felt flustered, Jay was there to provide support and solutions. I'm not typically one for dancing, but thanks to Jay, I found myself on the dance floor for most of the night.

Thank you, Jay, for making my wedding the talk of friends and family and for creating such an unforgettable night for me!

More pictures to come once I get them back from my photographer.
    Patricia Sent on 10/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jay and his staff were amazing. I hired a DJ, but felt like I got a wedding planner / coordinator. I worked with Jay up until the event. He spent time helping us edit a song for our first dance and coming up with a detailed itinerary of the day. On the day of the event Brad was fantastic. He played every song we had requested and steered clear of the songs that were on the do not play list. We were having so much fun we didn't realize we were running over time with the caterer. The caterer wanted to leave before doing our cake. Brad would not let this happen and advocated for us (bride and groom). I'm so glad we got to do the cake because it was one of our best photos of the night. Not planning on ever getting married again, but if I was Jay & RIG entertainment would be my top pick.
  • Maggie
    Maggie W. Sent on 05/21/2024

Amazing amazing amazing!

Jay is freaking AMAZING!! Jay was not our DJ he was our full wedding planner. Let me tell you it was the BEST decision we made for our wedding. He helped with venue, set up and take down, dress, tux, vendors, cake and EVERYTHING.
    Jay wouldn't let us do ANYTHING except relax and enjoy the wedding. My mom who is not so easy to deal with LOVES Jay and was so happy we had him. My dad was so relieved and happy as well. Jay help serve food to my Aunt who was in a wheelchair. I look up and he is taking a full plate of food to her. I look back u later and he is holding my sisters baby so she can get her food. This guy is AMAZING. You can tell he loves his job and is so good at it. 5 stars is not enough I would give hi 5 million if I could. Thank you Jay Kyle and I love you so much.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kelly Sent on 05/19/2024

Perfect Photo Booth

I hired Rig Entertainment to do a photo booth. Justin was our personal attendant. He arrived at our event early , had everything set up and ready prior to the start. During our event the photo booth and backdrop lit up the room bringing families around Justin to take photos. Justin made sure everyone was able to take pictures and was very personable.
    Justin was fun and kept everyone smiling.
    Everyone at the reception made it to the photo booth. It was a huge hit and we all got pictures printed on the spot. We recommend RIG Entertainment and Justin. We love Justin and will ask for him again.
  • Amber
    Amber C. Sent on 05/16/2024

Best dj ever.

Hired RIG Events for our outdoor wedding.
    He was extremely accommodating making sure I got all of the music and vocals in the multiple areas In which I wanted them to be in. Before the wedding, we went over in extreme detail of the plan I envisioned and Jay really put everything together to make my vision become a reality! He is so nice- he made sure I was happy throughout and kept everything running so smoothly! He also worked nicely alongside my other hired vendors! He kept us all having so much fun until the party was shut down because of closing time! I don’t regret hiring Jay as our DJ and I’m sure you won’t either!! GO DJ… GO DJ… GO DJ…
    Thank you Jay, we appreciate you.
  • Michael
    Michael C. Sent on 05/16/2024

Jay the entertainment wizard

Our experience with Jay as our DJ was exactly what we wanted. We basically received multiple services from him besides entertainment. He organized parts of our wedding, made successful recommendations, gave us confidence and peace of mind, he also played perfect songs for the occasion. He kept the energy high at the right times too. We would recommend this guy at any event. Jay is the man!
    Ravyn T. Sent on 05/16/2024

Phenomenal

I highly recommend Jay for his exceptional professionalism, top-notch musical selections, and personalized service. If you're contemplating hiring him, I wholeheartedly encourage you to do so.
  • Amber
    Amber T. Sent on 05/13/2024

PCHS prom2024

Outstanding job! They helped us when needed and were very direct and helpful! They were amazing with communication the whole time and the students had an amazing prom!
    Gabriella Sent on 05/13/2024

A perfect photobooth

A day I will never forget! The photo booth was a hit! Everyone wanted to take pictures! There was also one extra hour added to the booth which I can’t believe!! What an amazing job holly did I can’t thank her enough
    Karen S. Sent on 05/05/2024

Amazing experience

Can not begin to say enough great things about Jay!! From the first meeting with him until our final meeting he was always on top of everything & put my mind at ease. He helped me with everything with our wedding. I had so many people come up to meet at our reception & say "your dj is amazing !" It was such a pleasure to work with him. Everyone said our reception was so much fun, from the music to the photo booth (which everyone had a blast in). Thank you for making our wedding such a special & memorable day!!!!
    Jordan B. Sent on 04/29/2024

Dj services

Jay was the Dj at my wedding and he did an outstanding job! He was so much more than just a Dj. He made sure the guest were having a great time and was there with anything my wife and I need. He would even get us drinks if he noticed we needed one. Over all RIG Entertainment well out performed my expectations. Highly recommend them!!
    Smoothlegend Sent on 04/28/2024

Approachable/Flexible

A down to Earth flexible guy you can approach if there are songs or ideas you/someone may have at any given moment.
    Colette T. Sent on 05/05/2024

Our wedding

Jay was an amazing DJ for our wedding on 4/27/24! He coordinated with the other vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly and was on time. He went above and beyond to make sure not only my husband and I but our family members were taken care of as well. He is down to earth, funny, and personable. We highly recommend him for your event!
    James R. Sent on 04/28/2024

Daughters Sweet 16

Came thru in the clutch only a week before the event and made it great. Even went above and beyond what was hired to do. Great company and can’t recommend any more highly.
    Janelle R. Sent on 04/28/2024

Sweet 16 Party

Chris was theDJ for out granddaughter"s Sweet 16 and he was awesome!! Energetic, lively, fun, funny, entertaining and got everyone in the mood to dance and have fun. No one was sitting while he played. Great energy!! Highly recommend for any event!!!
    Jan W. Sent on 04/14/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Holly was a wonderful photographer and so sweet and welcoming to all our golfer guests!

Holly truly made our experience fun and enjoyable. She was so welcoming and yet not pushy. It was great!
    Kelly C. Sent on 04/13/2024

Baker wedding!

Jay communicated with us throughout the entire process! He knows exactly what he is talking about and makes a timeline so the wedding goes smoothly. Jay is here to serve the bride and groom - consistently having your best interest in mind! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Brittney
    Brittney H. Sent on 04/23/2024

Jones wedding

Jay was PHENOMENAL! He was there when we needed him. I submitted my day of timeline to him and he helped me with changes where he seen needed a little bit of work. It worked out perfectly! He really got the dance floor going! Jay is there for the Bride and Groom! He will make sure your day goes as smooth as possible. I will always recommend Rig Entertainment!
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!
    Madeline C. Sent on 04/09/2024

Holly From RIG Entertainment

Countryside Golf and Country Club in Naples, FL LGA contacted RIG Entertainment for our annual FUN DAY Celebration to run a Photo Booth for our players after golfing. Holly of RIG was our photographer of the day and she was so much fun to work Keith! She was very outgoing and catered to us with whatever was asked of her, making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera.
    Holly also worked a “Name That Tune” event at our club and everyone enjoyed her warm and inviting personality as she ran the show.
    As we have no clubhouse due to major renovations, Holly set everything up under our temporary tent and was able to make everything go smoothly!
    We will definitely be looking to Holly at RIG Entertainment for future events!
    Jessica W. Sent on 03/24/2024

Our wedding

We love Jay!! And everyone at RIG entertainment that worked with us! They truly treat you like family. Your special day or occasion matters to them! They made our day just as important to them as it was to us! And that helped everything be so stress free. They made sure everything ran smoothly and made sure every detail was taken care of! Thank you so much Jay and your team! You guys are truly the best !
    Vicky N. Sent on 03/31/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, and would choose again

Jay was so amazing from beginning to the very end. He was recommended to me by my wedding planner, my wedding planner mentioned she had worked with him multiple times and Jay was always on point. So I decided to book Jay, we had our first call, and he really look the time to get to know me, ask questions about my future husband and really nail down what we wanted. Once it got closer to the wedding, I was able to choose my songs on his website planner, and even write notes of what I exactly wanted the day of. The actual day of the wedding, was so perfect. The music, the way he announced things were perfect, And the way he would transition songs were also really cool. I would choose Jay Rig all over again! Highly recommend!
    Jessica D. Sent on 03/08/2024

Holly was fabulous 👌

I can't say enough about this company. They always come through for me, sometimes even at thr VERY last moment. I trust every event in their hands. Top notch. Professional, kind, wonderful people.
    Jeannie C. Sent on 03/12/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful prompt service. The guests really liked her.

We had an outstanding experience. Highly recommend.
    Dee Sent on 05/06/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jay gets the party started!!

We had Jay with RIG Events and Entertainment DJ for our wedding day. He got family and guests up and moving!! I'm talking about some that I never would have been able to pay to get on the dance floor. Now that's talent! Picture my 84 year old grandma trying to get low!!! I kid you not! It was a blast. Everyone has a great time with the new style photo booths too. Lots of neat props to use. This was more than I imagined it would be. Thank you Jay for making our wedding absolutely amazing.
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Sent on 03/13/2024

Fun, vibrant and unforgettable

Alec & I knew immediately that he was the guy! Jay was absolutely amazing all through. He was very thorough & most importantly FUN! We couldn’t have picked a better DJ. Jay will make you laugh & truly believe that your wedding is going to be the best night of your life, as it should be! He really exceeded all expectations & we can’t thank him enough for pulling it all off & making our night perfectly unforgettable!
illustration stars