RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

487 | Fort Myers, FL

487 Reviews for RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner

• Samantha

Samantha Windsor · Getting married on 10/09/2021

BEFORE THE WEDDING - Because they're that good!

Jay and his team have already went above and beyond for my fiancé and I during the planning processes. We are just under a year out for our wedding date and I've knocked out a majority of my planning thanks to them. I was struggling with vendors and Jay sent me the perfect candidates that fit my budget, style and needs. He knows what he is doing when it comes to the wedding business! Besides assisting with planning, Jay and his team are going to ROCK the dancefloor at our wedding. His online system is the best in business where you AND your guests can requests songs to be played. They have truly taken the difficulty out of wedding planning and have made it a breeze. Don't go anywhere else, you've found your best vendor in SWFL!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Mary · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Great experience 3 years in a row

We have used Rig entertainment for the last 3 years for our work holiday parties. Rig entertainment will not disappoint, Jay is great he is quick to answer all your questions and he has an awsome staff that will listen to your requests. The photo booth is our favorite. we will definitely contract them again.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Maria McDonald · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Professionalism at it's best!

Creative, dependable, professional, high energy, versatile, are just a few things that describe Jay Rigdon and RIG Entertainment. Always goes above and beyond, last minute add-on's and changes are not a problem. Delivers outstanding service I would highly recommend Jay for any event. Jay is a total package in Entertainment!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Lance Fletcher · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Great Person to work with

Jay and his company are amazing to work with. They help in every aspect possible. They have amazing industry knowledge and are always willing to go the extra mile for vendors and the wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Ann

Ann Bustamante · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Amazingly Awesome

I cannot say enough about Jay and his crew. He was extremely, organized the day of the wedding. His crew ran like a well oiled machine. Our party did not have a wedding planner but Jay took the time to talk to the bride and help her with ideas etc. He also helped keep things moving the day of the wedding. There is so muchmore I can say. Just call him you will not be sorry! Let me just add his photobooth is an amazing set up. It takes 3 pics at a time and you are given a copy for as many people took that specific pic. Inka was one of his crew members that ran the booth for our wedding last night and she rocked it. Very pleasant, had the probs readily available, and to go with the times wore a mask the whole evening and provided had sanitizer. She also made suggestions of props and poses. Again well worth calling and using this company. One of the things I thought was cool is he has a website that the bride and groom can go to and listen to playlists to choose their first dance, father daughter dance, mother son dance etc. You are also given the info to rpovide your guests to go make requests ahead of time so everything is organized and his attention isnt taken away from the big day with request interruptions.

• Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Above and beyond with every detail. So fun and talented to work with.

Jay went above and beyond with every little detail! Few days before our wedding my father reached out to him to ask if he could play a throwback video of my dad and I and he did not even hesitate and that little detail is something we will remember forever. Dylan was in charge of running our photo booth and he was amazing, helping with printing the pictures and letting us know when to pose. Dylan helped my husband with our dinner plates and was very patient. I love that Jay lets us design every little detail of your wedding to make it personal, from the photo booth background, to the strip that prints, to the sayings on it. Highly recommend Jay and his team for any future events.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Kimberly Stark · Getting married on 06/01/2021

The Best Entertainment Group

Jay and Trevor at RIG Entertainment were a joy to work with! They are friendly and personable. They stay super organized using an online portal to keep track of major milestones, our wedding timeline, and manage our music playlist. The entire process of making payments, signing contracts, and ensuring that our vision for the wedding would be met was effortless. Their communication and responsiveness was excellent. Jay is always (literally always) available to answer any questions and he addressed all of our concerns. Their uplighting and set-up was excellent which really brought the room and dance floor to life and they know how to work with many different type of venues. All our wedding guests were up and dancing and there was not a dull moment all night…and for that we couldn’t be happier! I highly recommend Jay, Trevor, and RIG Entertainment.

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Curry · Married on 12/18/2020

RIG Entertainment is a MUST

From the beginning Jay went above and beyond to explain his process and how the day would go, while fully listening and doing exactly what we wanted as the bride and groom. At no point was I worried about the quality of service RIG would provide. Not only do you get a DJ, but Jay is available to answer any wedding questions you may have and offer input on things you’re not 100% sure about. Trevor was our DJ for the night and he was amazing. Not only was everything done exactly how it was planned, he was accommodating to all of our requests the day of. Our wedding was wonderful and it would not have been if not for Jay, Trevor, and RIG Entertainment. Almost a month later and we’re still receiving compliments on the uplighting, flow of the evening, and the fantastic music selection. I can not recommend this company enough. We plan to use them for any event we host in the future.

• Troy

Troy Price · Married on 12/12/2020

Jay is that guy

Had parents 50th anniversary on 12/12/2020. I knew after first 10 minutes of our first consultation he was the the perfect choice.The options he offered were more than I expected and I trusted him completely. Jay was right on w/ timing of things and Inka on the photo booth was a great time and awesome pics...They fit right in and made the party better then expected...Meet Jay and don’t think twice you won’t be disappointed...

Jenni Meisner · Married on 12/10/2020

Director of Celebrations and Events

Jay has been a pleasure to work with. As we are a brand new community, he understood the needs of our residents and worked with us on every level. Although I am new to the activities role, I have been in events for over 20 years and Jay has all the qualities needed for a successful disc jockey and emcee! I would very much recommend his services.

Sent on 12/10/2020

Briana Dupree · Married on 12/05/2020

Last Minute Savior

Jay has been nothing but helpful and amazing. My original DJ cancelled on me 2 days before my wedding and it took Jay all of an hour to get some things moved around on his end and found me a new DJ. He helped me with any questions I had and just made the process so easy for me! I would 100% 10 out of 10 recommend working with him!

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Joel

Joel Johnson · Married on 11/21/2020

BEST DJ EVER! 10/10 would Recommend

Jay was helpful from day 1 with everything that surrounds planning and throwing a wedding. We couldn't have been happier to go with him. We would recommend for anyone throwing a wedding to get him on your team to really set your wedding apart.

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Tina

Tina Organo · Married on 11/15/2020

The BEST Entertainment Services company!

Jay is the best ever! He helped in so many ways to make our wedding memorable and fun and I’m so thankful to have worked with him. BEST part is, he surprised me and was able to work my wedding too! Jay is truly a life saver and I’m so happy to have met him!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Samuel Bishop · Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely the BEST in the Business

From day 1 when we met with Jay on our search for a DJ for our wedding we knew that without a doubt he was the man for the job, cause he was not only our DJ, but him and his crew are straight Wedding Pros! They literally did everything and i mean everything within there power to make our day the Great day that it was and any questions we had or things we asked for he was on the other end of the line ready to help, YES the owner of the company answers the phone Day or night. If we had a question or a problem, he had a answer and a solution.

If you want the real deal DJ for your wedding Rig Entertainment is a must have at your event. He stepped in when most people would have stepped out and that’s what makes him stand out from all other DJs around

I say DJ very lightly cause this man is not just a DJ he is the most versatile man in the business, from playing music, getting us drinks when we needed them, to handing us a clean towel to wipe the sweat off our brow he was the man! If you choose anyone else you are doing you and your event a disservice!

Jay is the man! 11/10 for sure!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Tiffany Bruner · Married on 11/07/2020

This is your guy!!

Jay was so understanding and helpful through everything. Having a wedding in 2020 was a challenge but he helped in any way he could! Would recommend you make your decision and go with them 💯!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Jessica Sallee · Married on 11/07/2020

The BEST DJ out there.

Jay is second to none. He did such an amazing job at our wedding. He is so much more than just a DJ. He went above and beyond for my husband and I to make sure our day was perfect. It is so important to have vendors that genuinely care about how your day goes and what your vision is. He sees that vision and executes it flawlessly. HIGHLY recommend Jay and thankful he was a part of our day!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Debbie Sallee · Married on 11/07/2020

Above and beyond in everything!!

I am writing this as a mom of the bride . After all of the detailed planning that idid to incorporate everything that my daughter wanted for her day the most important thing to me was to be able to be her mom and enjoy everything with her. Because of Jay and his team we were able to do that. So much more than a D.J. He made it a point to know every part of the plan and executed it perfectly. The lighting, the sound the photo booth set up in 4 different areas . He even went the extra mile to certify in the use of the sparkler fountains that we used for the exit. His staff jumped in to help with setting up the champagne wall for cocktail hour .and I am certain because of there attitude to do whatever it takes to make things perfect for the bride and groom jumped in when they saw a need for help.Things were flawless from the ceremony to the sparkler exit . He was always a step ahead because of his knowledge all of the vendors were where they needed to be and Jessica and Austin’s
    Happiness was the focal point of the entire evening.
    Everyone was up and on the dance floor from the cake cutting to the sparkler exit!
    I can truly say that as a mom I could enjoy the day because I knew that the flow of this magical evening was directed by much more than someone to show up and play music.
    It’s refreshing to work with someone who is 100% focused on the happiness of the bride and groom from set up to clean up. As a result I am a happy mom who could enjoy this day .

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Mara

Mara Michel · Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing service

Jay was amazing to work with. He was always available to help with anything we needed even if it had nothing to do with the music or service he was providing. We got married on a Sunday so many people left early but he kept playing upbeat music and getting the guests up and moving. Many people complimented him and the amazing job he did.
    Knowing that he has worked with the caterer and the photographer before just sealed the deal even more that we made the right choice.
    You won’t be disappointed if you pick Jay as your DJ.

Sent on 11/07/2020

Jenna · Married on 10/24/2020

Very excellent and profession DJ highly knowledgeable in music. Loved him!!!!

He was so professional and amazing. Very easy to work with. Friendly and helpful. Highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Lynze Sangster · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing experience!

Amazing staff, helped in every way possible! Trevor was an absolutely incredible Dj! Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rig entertainment for any of your party or wedding needs!!!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Abbey

Abbey Boerger · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding DJ

Jay created such a fun reception that kept everyone on the dance floor! He made sure everyone paid attention to the big moments while still having fun. We had so many last minute changes and he made everything so easy. He was also a great help during the wedding planning process and helped reassure me to alleviate stress. Would definitely recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Funderburg · Married on 10/10/2020

Trevor is fantastic!

You will see tons of reviews saying how great Jay is and they are absolutely right. Not only is he a great DJ but you want him on your team during the planning process. He is fair, reliable, and such a professional. He will help you to choose other vendors and give you honest reviews and feedback.

TREVOR was the DJ for our wedding and we were a little nervous it wasn't Jay, however, holy crap! He was amazing and did such a fantastic job. Couldn't imagine having anyone else as our DJ. Dance floor was packed the entire night and the lighting was awesome. He helped us stay on track with our timeline and was super flexible! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/09/2020

Best DJ in the business!

Jay with RIG Entertainment was amazing to work with! He is friendly and very personable. He kept us all organized using his online planner to keep track of major milestones, our Mitzvah timeline, and manage our music and make a playlist. The whole process of making payments, signing the contract and ensuring that our vision for our sons Bar Mitzvah was perfect. His communication and responsiveness was excellent. Jay is always and I mean always available to answer questions.  He addressed all of our concerns saying he will make it happen. His uplighting was excellent which changed the room. We also got the photo booth. We were able to pick out the backdrop and Jay helped us make the photo booth strip. Everyone got pictures printed right after they were taken.
    The picture quality was so great. We also got a USB stick with all the photos on it. We loved the photo booth.
    My family, friends and even the kids were dancing all night…and for that we couldn’t be happier! I highly recommend Jay of RIG Entertainment.

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Frances

Frances Poveda · Married on 09/06/2020

Jay was amazing!! He killed the music on the dance floor! Such a fun reception!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Grace Garcia - Cooper · Married on 08/08/2020

Outstanding

Jay was outstanding not only with his organization and professionalism but his personality and character. Our wedding was perfect thanks to him. One stand up guy!

Sent on 08/12/2020