RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 5
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7

Maria McDonald · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Professionalism at it's best!

Creative, dependable, professional, high energy, versatile, are just a few things that describe Jay Rigdon and RIG Entertainment. Always goes above and beyond, last minute add-on's and changes are not a problem. Delivers outstanding service I would highly recommend Jay for any event. Jay is a total package in Entertainment!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Brienne · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Amazing event

We used RIG entertainment for our elementary school dance and boy did they not disappoint!!! Trevor was excellent and so careful to play to his audience. He wasn't experienced in working with such a young crowd, but you'd never know because he did the best job catering to their little ears! He even went as far to quickly Google the lyrics before playing the next song, to make sure the songs had NO inappropriate words. Jay was also very responsive leading up to the event and quickly got me any information I needed. I would HIGHLY recommend using them for any school function, we sure will be!!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 8
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 9
  • Ashtyn

Ashtyn · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Phenomenal!

I could not have imagined our wedding without Jay!
    From the quality of his equipment, set up and overall Dj ing skills to his suggestions, help, organization and fine attention to detail ! He made sure we had EVERYTHING we needed leading up to the wedding, the day of and all night long ! Everything went so smoothly and it was because of him!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna Damiano · Married on 08/05/2019

My Residents were the happiest I've ever seen them!

WOW! What a power house team! Rig Entertainment took the 'work' out of my event. I only needed to sit back and watch in awe. My residents were engaged the entire time, excited, dancing, and laughing together-exactly the purpose of my mix and mingle event! The dynamic that Jay and his team created for my residents was something I have not seen yet before in this industry. I will absolutely be using them again and again!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Laureen

Laureen · Married on 07/13/2019

I have been working with Jay for about a month and i must say he is absolutely amazing. he has great ideas and wealth of knowledge for every detail of your wedding. ladies and gentleman he is a must have person by your side.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Amanda Eble · Married on 07/13/2019

Creates an awesome environment!

I really enjoyed working with RIG Entertainment. They were able to cover all of our needs. Max was our DJ and he was really preceptive to what was going to make our guests have the best time possible! At first, I was concerned because I met Max for the first time at our wedding (all communication was done with the owner) but everything went without a hitch.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Best DJ Team Out There!

Jay and Trevor were absolutely fantastic! Jay helped us every step of the way to plan and choose music for our special day. The process was easy and stress-free. Trevor was an AMAZING DJ. He was able to quickly adjust due to weather conditions, made sure myself and my husband were happy the entire time and that we were getting everything that we needed and wanted, as well as made sure I was always cool with his handy fan! I would highly recommend this team to anyone! They are fun, easy to talk too, and are highly qualified. We had an amazing experience!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Mattice · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent DJ for weddings and events!!

Jay went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding! He was very professional and responsive. He went out of his way to make sure that we got everything we needed. He even called the day before the wedding just to check in and make sure everything was okay. He is wedding planner as well which is an added bonus. He offered to help us with other wedding items not related to the DJ side of things. The day of the wedding he came and set everything up and went over the plan again just to be sure everyone was on the same page which allowed for a smooth sailing wedding. He was able to made accommodations on the fly as things were happening. Overall, very satisfied with the service we received from Jay and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Lilli-Anne

Lilli-Anne Honc · Married on 06/22/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever!

"WOW" is all I can say about RIG Entertainment! My husband and I had the most spectacular wedding ceremony and reception! Our DJ Max was out of this world amazing! He partnered with our day of coordinator and he did everything so all we had to do was sit back, relax, and enjoy our night! From our first consultation with Jay I knew that we wanted RIG to be a part of our wedding, and I am so happy we hired them! They provided custom service to my husband and I, all of our favorite songs were played at our wedding. Everyone kept commenting on how great Max was and how he really kept the party going up until the very end! All of our guests had an incredible time and there wasn't a moment that people weren't on the dancefloor! If you are even considering another DJ, do yourself the favor and don't bother. Call Jay and book your consultation right away!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 10
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 11

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing! The most top notch Dj in SWFL hands down, bar none! If you need it, they have it! I made changes the night before my event with no issue. They really tune everything to what you want. Jay Rigdon is my #1 go to for wedding/ event planning. Perfection at its finest!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Natosha · Married on 05/25/2019

We love RIG Entertainment!

Jay went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was everything we wanted and more! His timing for the musical selection was perfect, and his energy definitely kept the party going. He was very flexible, accommodating and informative. I would 100% recommend Jay and his team to anyone. My day was absolutely perfect and I owe it all to them!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Anna

Anna I · Married on 05/11/2019

Surprise Party

I would recommend RIG entertainment to anyone who is looking to have an exceptional event! From the start when I met Jay and Trevor I knew I was in good hands. They were helpful in choosing the right music for our group and assisting with timelines. The day of the event Trevor was amazing! He was professional and had the crowd singing and dancing. If you are in need of someone who cares about you and your event you have come to the right place. I will be using the RIG team in the future! Thank you Jay and Trevor we couldn’t have done this without you!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Marisella · Married on 04/20/2019

Great coming along like I wanted!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Bridgette Trueblood · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing DJ

Jay and Trevor were amazing to work trough out entire wedding process. Anytime I had a question I was able to text Jay and he responded right back and answered my question. As our day got closer they were there to ensure that we had everything thought of and planned so we wouldn't have any issues on our big day.
    On the day of, Trevor showed up on time and did a great job dealing with our hiccups. Our pastor didn't show up and had it in his calendar for the wrong day but Trevor was there to help prep the new one with our names, flow of the ceremony etc. During the reception, he did a great job getting everyone up and dancing and making sure they had a great time. During the Groom mother dance, I messed up and didn't add the right song to the list but Trevor was very helpful in finding the song on Spotify and making sure Darvis was able to dance with his mom to the song that he wanted!

Thank you RIG Entertainment for an unforgettable night!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Catherine Williams · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible from Start to Finish!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jay and Trevor! Prior to even signing a contract with RIG Entertainment, Jay provided us with information we hadn't known to help us make everything so much easier. He has referrals for other GREAT people in the wedding industry. He was there for us anytime- I asked Jay questions at all hours. He responded promptly each time, and provided me information that had absolutely nothing to do with music at all (including a wonderful recommendation for deep water certification!). Jay made sure we sat down and discussed all the details for the timeline before the wedding. Originally, we were discouraged because Jay was unavailable the weekend we were getting married, but Jay recommended we work with his colleague Trevor. We decided we loved everything about RIG Entertainment's platform for selecting music and adding details to trust Jay's colleague. We met with Trevor just to be sure it would be a good fit and immediately felt comfortable! Trevor made our wedding amazing. He stuck with the timeline, but was flexible when I last minute decided to change a few things. He reminded me that it is my wedding so I call the shots. I have nonstop received compliments during and since the wedding about how amazing Trevor was. Let me tell you that I learned one crucial lesson: a DJ is not someone who solely plays music. The DJ keeps everyone on track and keeps the wedding flowing as it should. There are a lot of things I would have gone about differently with my wedding, but picking RIG Entertainment is a choice I would make over and over again. Trevor and Jay are amazing people to work with! They should be your only choice.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Kelly · Married on 02/23/2019

Best dj ever!

We consider ourselves so lucky and thankful that Jay was a part of our day. Music and food are the two most important things guest remember at a wedding so we made sure to have the best and Jay provided the BEST! Jay has his own website that allows you to pick your own songs and stay organized with a time line. He gives you the option to meet with him as many times as you want and he is full of resources! I can not tell you how many times we were in a bind and Jay had the answer or solution to help us out. The night went so smooth and he always made sure we had everything that we needed. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding Jay is the man and go above and beyond for his couples.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

He is extremely professional

Jay Rigdon is above and beyond. His company was super responsive and very attentive. Our dj for the night was Trevor, he was followed the timeline and was always attentive to us!! He made our night!!! We dance and dance until our feet couldn’t handle anymore.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 02/16/2019

Made our big day even more special

Jay was fantastic. We hired him for his DJ services but he went above and beyond that. On our big day he was incredible. He did so much more than play our music. He did all the small things for us. He made sure we had water and drinks, made sure we had everything for our meal, checked on us multiple times throughout the evening to make sure we were doing alright, and much more. My wife’s shoes started to hurt her feet and Jay went out of his way to go find her other pair to put on. He also did a killer job keeping us on a good timeline. Jay was easy to get ahold of leading up to the wedding and always put us at ease with any concerns.

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Jay and we’re grateful for his services that day. We would recommend his company a million times over!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Mike · Married on 02/15/2019

Great time at party

Loads of fun. Great pictures
    Everyone had a great time

Sent on 02/15/2019

Adawe Bosworth · Married on 02/09/2019

All around great

Awesome and easy experience beautiful pictures highly recommend

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Milay

Milay · Married on 02/09/2019

Lombardo Wedding 2-9-19

We had decided Jay was the best in town long before we met with him. However, in our initial consult, I was taken away by how friendly, understanding, and resourceful he is. It was love at first sight with him. He was there for us the entire year we were waiting for the wedding. The wedding could not have gone any better. We told him that we had only one request, and that was to make sure that everyone was dancing at all times. Thats exactly what we got. Till the very last song, we had nothing but guests dancing like nobody was watching. My husband and I were on the dance floor for a good 2 hours and that's a lot for a wedding. I loved that he made us feel safe as far as always having backup plan for everything. His voice on the mic was entertaining and the way he interacted with the crowd was above the call of duty. He was the best choice by far and we would do it again, and 3 more times with him. He played everything we asked for and more, plus he brought me a chocolate bar to the sweetheart table because he heard me complaining of a diet for a whole year. Who does that? Jay Rigdon does!!!! Because he is the best and everyone should hire him if they want a good party

Sent on 02/18/2019
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 12
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 13

Amy · Married on 02/09/2019

Hire this company, you will NOT regret!

You will not be disappointed with this company at all! Jay was extremely responsive and flexible when it came to anything we needed or times that were convenient for us to meet. He made the planning process of the ceremony/reception so easy! Our DJ, Trevor was absolutely amazing from the first time we met him all the way through the event! He not only made sure that the party kept going the entire evening but also made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and made sure that even all surprises were covered! I would 100% recommend to be your DJ! And if you are questioning the photo booth at all, just do it! All of the guests loved it and there are plenty of amazing photos to prove it!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Cindy D · Married on 02/08/2019

Great integrity!

Jay is awesome! He really helped us out. He went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly! Honest, trustworthy, reliable and an all around great guy. Don’t hesitate to hire Rig Entertainment for your event!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 02/02/2019

Dj Jay Rocks

I had a friend who used this company and their wedding was amazing so naturally i wanted a similar experience! DJ Jay was wonderful. He worked with us to make sure everything was done, up to par, and a fun time. I cannot say enough good things about him!

Sent on 02/16/2019