RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

507 | Fort Myers, FL

507 Reviews for RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner

• Sandy

Sandy H. · Getting married on 04/01/2023

Outstanding - Thank you Rig Entertainment & Jay!!

Rig Entertainment is by far the absolute best DJ/Entertainment you can secure for your wedding or private event. They did our daughter's wedding January 28 and definitely made the evening an experience to remember. I would recommend them highly! Cost included photo booth! Great fun for all of our guests!

Sent on 02/08/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley H. · Getting married on 04/01/2023

Amazing DJ and All Around Experience

Jay and his team are amazing to work with! Organized, respectful, quick to answer, very accommodating and a blast to be around! He kept our wedding in line and on time while playing the perfect music, was great with intros and got people involved not only on the dance floor but into our photo booth as well :) I would highly recommend any and every day for any event you may have!

Sent on 02/16/2021

Lynn A. · Getting married on 08/01/2022

5 stars is not enough!

Jay and his team deserve 100 times the 5 star rating in this survey. They make everything so personal and fun! You will be his #1 priority for the perfect day. My advise is to call Jay before you make any other plans, including your date, to make sure you can secure his professional service. Three days after our daughter's wedding, I'm still crying happy tears. It was perfect!

Sent on 01/20/2021
  • Samantha

Samantha W. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

BEFORE THE WEDDING - Because they're that good!

Jay and his team have already went above and beyond for my fiancé and I during the planning processes. We are just under a year out for our wedding date and I've knocked out a majority of my planning thanks to them. I was struggling with vendors and Jay sent me the perfect candidates that fit my budget, style and needs. He knows what he is doing when it comes to the wedding business! Besides assisting with planning, Jay and his team are going to ROCK the dancefloor at our wedding. His online system is the best in business where you AND your guests can requests songs to be played. They have truly taken the difficulty out of wedding planning and have made it a breeze. Don't go anywhere else, you've found your best vendor in SWFL!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Mary · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Great experience 3 years in a row

We have used Rig entertainment for the last 3 years for our work holiday parties. Rig entertainment will not disappoint, Jay is great he is quick to answer all your questions and he has an awsome staff that will listen to your requests. The photo booth is our favorite. we will definitely contract them again.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Maria M. · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Professionalism at it's best!

Creative, dependable, professional, high energy, versatile, are just a few things that describe Jay Rigdon and RIG Entertainment. Always goes above and beyond, last minute add-on's and changes are not a problem. Delivers outstanding service I would highly recommend Jay for any event. Jay is a total package in Entertainment!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Lance F. · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Great Person to work with

Jay and his company are amazing to work with. They help in every aspect possible. They have amazing industry knowledge and are always willing to go the extra mile for vendors and the wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Ann

Ann B. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Amazingly Awesome

I cannot say enough about Jay and his crew. He was extremely, organized the day of the wedding. His crew ran like a well oiled machine. Our party did not have a wedding planner but Jay took the time to talk to the bride and help her with ideas etc. He also helped keep things moving the day of the wedding. There is so muchmore I can say. Just call him you will not be sorry! Let me just add his photobooth is an amazing set up. It takes 3 pics at a time and you are given a copy for as many people took that specific pic. Inka was one of his crew members that ran the booth for our wedding last night and she rocked it. Very pleasant, had the probs readily available, and to go with the times wore a mask the whole evening and provided had sanitizer. She also made suggestions of props and poses. Again well worth calling and using this company. One of the things I thought was cool is he has a website that the bride and groom can go to and listen to playlists to choose their first dance, father daughter dance, mother son dance etc. You are also given the info to rpovide your guests to go make requests ahead of time so everything is organized and his attention isnt taken away from the big day with request interruptions.

• Megan

Megan O. · Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing wedding planner

Jay is AMAZING hire him NOW you will be so happy you did. Jay has a great team that works for him and he really has wedding planning down. We felt so confident from the 1st call he was going to be great. Jay kept reminding us it was OUR wedding and we will get what we wanted. We LOVED how he made it all about us. We also used his DJ Trevor and the photo booth. Trevor was AMAZING and the photo booth was perfect. Over all 5 stars is not enough we all give him 100 stars. HIRE JAY you will never regret it. We are so please that Jay is now part of our family. ❤

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • Thomas

Thomas K. · Married on 04/22/2021

Wedding at the Westin

Working with Jay was fantastic. He was professional, accommodating, flexible, fun and great to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/22/2021
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/17/2021

Life saver!!!

My experience with RIG entertainment was awesome from the beginning. Jay was fast to respond and meet me in person. He was professional and had all the answers. All our conversations increased my confidence level. He was easy to text and willing to answer all my stupid questions.
    Trevor DJ was assigned for our wedding. Jay made sure that I met him in person before confirming. The day of, Trevor was everything we hoped for! He was early and efficient setting up. He made sure that I (the bride) ate dinner and had a drink at all times.
    I could keep going on and on but let me tell you.. BOOK THEM, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/18/2021
  • Katelyn

Katelyn W. · Married on 04/09/2021

Great DJ and Business Many

Jay was fabulous from the start. A friend of our used RIG entertainment when they got married almost 3 years ago and still rave about their wedding day. So, RIG entertainment was an easy choice for us. We were extremely pleased with working with RIG entertainment Jay himself walked us through the timeline and explained why we should do things a certain way and they completely made sense on the actual wedding day. He is the total package. We would definitely recommend RIG entertainment to anyone getting married it's an easy decision to go with with them! Don't think twice give him a call!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Joseph F. · Married on 03/13/2021

The best DJ services in West Coast Florida

RIG events & services out did my highest expectations. I knew from the first time I discussed my needs with Jay that all the service’s he has would be a perfect fit. His DJ services @ my son’s wedding were phenomenal. All our guests commented to us how smoothly Jay kept the reception flowing & the dance floor was busy from onset to end! Jay’s fit was as if he was a“ family member”. Would highly recommend this vendor without hesitation.

Sent on 03/22/2021

Alexis M. · Married on 03/13/2021

Highly recommend, they were perfect at our wedding. So helpful.

They were so detailed and organized, such a fun company and Jay and Trevor were so awesome to work with for our Wedding! They kept us on a perfect timeline.

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa W. · Married on 02/28/2021

Jay and his team are always amazing, giving great value and extreme professionalism to every event.

They know their business, they love their business, and it shows. They always put their client's needs first! You can't go wrong with these guys!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Angela S. · Married on 02/28/2021

Above and beyond excellence

Jay is amazing. He goes above and beyond with everything he does. From the first phone call to the actual day. He's very caring, and treats you like you are family. When I first contacted him I instantly knew he would be my dj and after meeting him I knew he was the perfect choice. Our phone call was pretty long, he explained every option, and offered to help find any other vendors, it's like he quickly became a wedding planner too. Little did I know covid would enter the world and I'd have to change my wedding date three times. When I contacted Jay he was so understanding, and thankfully was able to fit my big day in not only once but three times. If you have any questions with songs or need advice he is there to help. Now to the day of, he came in to check on me before the wedding even started. He helped make sure everything was perfect, and helped make sure I knew when to start walking down to the isle. He was so involved, and made the day fun. He not only made sure I was taken care of with food and drinks but he made sure my disabled mother in law was also taken care of too. With him in charge everything went perfectly as planned And if you have any surprises he's very good at keeping them. Everyone who attended my wedding constantly praises how amazing he was. I honestly could go on and on, theres so many amazing things to say about him. He not only was my DJ, but he's become someone I couldn't be more proud to call my friend. I can only tell you if your not using him as your DJ you are definitely missing out. I will only use him and his company!! Thank you for everything Jay!!❤

Sent on 03/10/2021
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/18/2021

Jay is awesome

Jay was so helpful with EVERYTHING! I seriously don’t know what we would have done with out him. We had a beach wedding and he provided the ceremony music, the lighting & of course the reception. He kept the event on track & he made it a BLAST. 5 stars isn’t enough. He was responsive, caring, flexible and fun. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2021

Kyle I. · Married on 02/03/2021

Trevor is one of the best.

Not only is he professional, courteous, and punctual, but he also does a great job engaging the crowd and keeping everyone up beat and involved. I would highly recommend Trevor to anyone seeking a fun professional DJ.

Sent on 02/06/2021
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/23/2021

Amazing!

Jay is amazing! He helped us through the entire process. When we didn’t know who to hire for a photographer he got us in touch with the best! He is more than just a DJ! He helped us the week before the wedding with our song choices and the day of he kept the party hoping and people stayed the entire time even during the Covid days because we were all having so much fun on the dance floor. Jay made sure the day of my wedding everything went flawless he went above and beyond. You couldn’t ask for a better DJ!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Amanda S. · Married on 01/23/2021

look no more, jay and his team are amazing!

i have no regrets. jay and his team made sure my wedding was in good hands and everyone had positive things to say. photo booth is a plus!

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Raiyne

Raiyne M. · Married on 01/16/2021

Rig entertainment = best dj ever

Jay is the absolute best DJ we could have asked for to have hired for our wedding. Everything was absolutely incredible: the ceremony music, up-lighting, his transitions into the next event, and of course the party. Despite having a smaller wedding, Jay got everyone on their feet, not a sad face there! The reception is the thing that your guests will always remember. Even our grandparents were up singing and dancing! What stands out to me the most about Jay though is the way he isn't just a DJ. He tried his best to accommodate me and my bride and was constantly checking on us to make sure we had water, a drink in our cup, asking us if we were okay or needed anything. Jay is a kind man that treats his couples like FAMILY. He worked with us tirelessly to choose our perfect songs for the most important moments and always had our best interest at heart. HIGHLY recommend RIG Entertainment! Thank you, Jay!

Sent on 01/29/2021

Kyle B. · Married on 12/19/2020

Best DJ there is!!!!

Jay is absolutely amazing. From the moment you select him as your DJ to the end of your big day, he is there every step of the way! He is very punctual and makes sure everything is accounted for and going as should. Guaranteed to never let you down. From the help of wedding planning, to the wedding ceremony, to the reception, to the music and photo booth (his helper Inka is also the bomb, and runs the photo booth flawlessly) everything is on point and amazing. 10/10 would recommend Jay to everyone. If you don’t choose RIG Entertainment for your event or big day, you are 100% missing out on the best of the best!

Sent on 01/23/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley C. · Married on 12/18/2020

RIG Entertainment is a MUST

From the beginning Jay went above and beyond to explain his process and how the day would go, while fully listening and doing exactly what we wanted as the bride and groom. At no point was I worried about the quality of service RIG would provide. Not only do you get a DJ, but Jay is available to answer any wedding questions you may have and offer input on things you’re not 100% sure about. Trevor was our DJ for the night and he was amazing. Not only was everything done exactly how it was planned, he was accommodating to all of our requests the day of. Our wedding was wonderful and it would not have been if not for Jay, Trevor, and RIG Entertainment. Almost a month later and we’re still receiving compliments on the uplighting, flow of the evening, and the fantastic music selection. I can not recommend this company enough. We plan to use them for any event we host in the future.

• Troy

Troy P. · Married on 12/12/2020

Jay is that guy

Had parents 50th anniversary on 12/12/2020. I knew after first 10 minutes of our first consultation he was the the perfect choice.The options he offered were more than I expected and I trusted him completely. Jay was right on w/ timing of things and Inka on the photo booth was a great time and awesome pics...They fit right in and made the party better then expected...Meet Jay and don’t think twice you won’t be disappointed...

Jenni M. · Married on 12/10/2020

Director of Celebrations and Events

Jay has been a pleasure to work with. As we are a brand new community, he understood the needs of our residents and worked with us on every level. Although I am new to the activities role, I have been in events for over 20 years and Jay has all the qualities needed for a successful disc jockey and emcee! I would very much recommend his services.

Sent on 12/10/2020