RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner Reviews

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 6
RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 7

Brienne · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Amazing event

We used RIG entertainment for our elementary school dance and boy did they not disappoint!!! Trevor was excellent and so careful to play to his audience. He wasn't experienced in working with such a young crowd, but you'd never know because he did the best job catering to their little ears! He even went as far to quickly Google the lyrics before playing the next song, to make sure the songs had NO inappropriate words. Jay was also very responsive leading up to the event and quickly got me any information I needed. I would HIGHLY recommend using them for any school function, we sure will be!!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 8
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 9
  • Ashtyn

Ashtyn · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Phenomenal!

I could not have imagined our wedding without Jay!
    From the quality of his equipment, set up and overall Dj ing skills to his suggestions, help, organization and fine attention to detail ! He made sure we had EVERYTHING we needed leading up to the wedding, the day of and all night long ! Everything went so smoothly and it was because of him!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Laureen · Getting married on 07/13/2019

I have been working with Jay for about a month and i must say he is absolutely amazing. he has great ideas and wealth of knowledge for every detail of your wedding. ladies and gentleman he is a must have person by your side.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Nicole · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing! The most top notch Dj in SWFL hands down, bar none! If you need it, they have it! I made changes the night before my event with no issue. They really tune everything to what you want. Jay Rigdon is my #1 go to for wedding/ event planning. Perfection at its finest!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Marisella · Married on 04/20/2019

Great coming along like I wanted!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Bridgette Trueblood · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing DJ

Jay and Trevor were amazing to work trough out entire wedding process. Anytime I had a question I was able to text Jay and he responded right back and answered my question. As our day got closer they were there to ensure that we had everything thought of and planned so we wouldn't have any issues on our big day.
    On the day of, Trevor showed up on time and did a great job dealing with our hiccups. Our pastor didn't show up and had it in his calendar for the wrong day but Trevor was there to help prep the new one with our names, flow of the ceremony etc. During the reception, he did a great job getting everyone up and dancing and making sure they had a great time. During the Groom mother dance, I messed up and didn't add the right song to the list but Trevor was very helpful in finding the song on Spotify and making sure Darvis was able to dance with his mom to the song that he wanted!

Thank you RIG Entertainment for an unforgettable night!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Catherine Williams · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible from Start to Finish!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jay and Trevor! Prior to even signing a contract with RIG Entertainment, Jay provided us with information we hadn't known to help us make everything so much easier. He has referrals for other GREAT people in the wedding industry. He was there for us anytime- I asked Jay questions at all hours. He responded promptly each time, and provided me information that had absolutely nothing to do with music at all (including a wonderful recommendation for deep water certification!). Jay made sure we sat down and discussed all the details for the timeline before the wedding. Originally, we were discouraged because Jay was unavailable the weekend we were getting married, but Jay recommended we work with his colleague Trevor. We decided we loved everything about RIG Entertainment's platform for selecting music and adding details to trust Jay's colleague. We met with Trevor just to be sure it would be a good fit and immediately felt comfortable! Trevor made our wedding amazing. He stuck with the timeline, but was flexible when I last minute decided to change a few things. He reminded me that it is my wedding so I call the shots. I have nonstop received compliments during and since the wedding about how amazing Trevor was. Let me tell you that I learned one crucial lesson: a DJ is not someone who solely plays music. The DJ keeps everyone on track and keeps the wedding flowing as it should. There are a lot of things I would have gone about differently with my wedding, but picking RIG Entertainment is a choice I would make over and over again. Trevor and Jay are amazing people to work with! They should be your only choice.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Kelly · Married on 02/23/2019

Best dj ever!

We consider ourselves so lucky and thankful that Jay was a part of our day. Music and food are the two most important things guest remember at a wedding so we made sure to have the best and Jay provided the BEST! Jay has his own website that allows you to pick your own songs and stay organized with a time line. He gives you the option to meet with him as many times as you want and he is full of resources! I can not tell you how many times we were in a bind and Jay had the answer or solution to help us out. The night went so smooth and he always made sure we had everything that we needed. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding Jay is the man and go above and beyond for his couples.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

He is extremely professional

Jay Rigdon is above and beyond. His company was super responsive and very attentive. Our dj for the night was Trevor, he was followed the timeline and was always attentive to us!! He made our night!!! We dance and dance until our feet couldn’t handle anymore.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 02/16/2019

Made our big day even more special

Jay was fantastic. We hired him for his DJ services but he went above and beyond that. On our big day he was incredible. He did so much more than play our music. He did all the small things for us. He made sure we had water and drinks, made sure we had everything for our meal, checked on us multiple times throughout the evening to make sure we were doing alright, and much more. My wife’s shoes started to hurt her feet and Jay went out of his way to go find her other pair to put on. He also did a killer job keeping us on a good timeline. Jay was easy to get ahold of leading up to the wedding and always put us at ease with any concerns.

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Jay and we’re grateful for his services that day. We would recommend his company a million times over!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Mike · Married on 02/15/2019

Great time at party

Loads of fun. Great pictures
    Everyone had a great time

Sent on 02/15/2019

Adawe Bosworth · Married on 02/09/2019

All around great

Awesome and easy experience beautiful pictures highly recommend

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Milay

Milay · Married on 02/09/2019

Lombardo Wedding 2-9-19

We had decided Jay was the best in town long before we met with him. However, in our initial consult, I was taken away by how friendly, understanding, and resourceful he is. It was love at first sight with him. He was there for us the entire year we were waiting for the wedding. The wedding could not have gone any better. We told him that we had only one request, and that was to make sure that everyone was dancing at all times. Thats exactly what we got. Till the very last song, we had nothing but guests dancing like nobody was watching. My husband and I were on the dance floor for a good 2 hours and that's a lot for a wedding. I loved that he made us feel safe as far as always having backup plan for everything. His voice on the mic was entertaining and the way he interacted with the crowd was above the call of duty. He was the best choice by far and we would do it again, and 3 more times with him. He played everything we asked for and more, plus he brought me a chocolate bar to the sweetheart table because he heard me complaining of a diet for a whole year. Who does that? Jay Rigdon does!!!! Because he is the best and everyone should hire him if they want a good party

Sent on 02/18/2019
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 10
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 11

Amy · Married on 02/09/2019

Hire this company, you will NOT regret!

You will not be disappointed with this company at all! Jay was extremely responsive and flexible when it came to anything we needed or times that were convenient for us to meet. He made the planning process of the ceremony/reception so easy! Our DJ, Trevor was absolutely amazing from the first time we met him all the way through the event! He not only made sure that the party kept going the entire evening but also made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and made sure that even all surprises were covered! I would 100% recommend to be your DJ! And if you are questioning the photo booth at all, just do it! All of the guests loved it and there are plenty of amazing photos to prove it!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Cindy D · Married on 02/08/2019

Great integrity!

Jay is awesome! He really helped us out. He went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly! Honest, trustworthy, reliable and an all around great guy. Don’t hesitate to hire Rig Entertainment for your event!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 02/02/2019

Dj Jay Rocks

I had a friend who used this company and their wedding was amazing so naturally i wanted a similar experience! DJ Jay was wonderful. He worked with us to make sure everything was done, up to par, and a fun time. I cannot say enough good things about him!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Amanda · Married on 02/02/2019

Our wedding 2/2/2019

Jay and Trevor are HANDS DOWN the best in the industry to work with and help orchestrate your wedding day- easy to work with, flexible, professional and FUN! Trevor kept the dance floor packed all night! We had a blast and all of our guests said that the music was the best! We also loved having the photo booth and it’s a fun memory to have of your wedding, looking though all of your guests photo strips! If you’re searching for wedding or party entertainment- stop- you’ve found your guys! We Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts!
    Xoxo
    Amanda & Ryan Midolo

Sent on 02/19/2019

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2019

Best DJ to hire

RIG entertainment is the best to hire for all your entertainment needs. I was and outta town bride and Jay was there for me whenever I needed him. He was very helpful and very funny. Chris was our DJ for the wedding and he was absolutely amazing. I love how he would come to me and ask if request were OK to be played from my guests. RIG was the best decision I made!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jessica Scroggins · Married on 01/19/2019

Jay was amazing

Smooth wedding Jay took care of everything at the wedding kept everything on track. Helped us find anything we could need recommending photographers, tux place and hair/makeup person . He had also worked with the people at our venue which was very helpful. Made custom centerpieces which I loved.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 12
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 13
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 14
    RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 15

Robert Duncan · Married on 01/05/2019

Above and Beyond

To say that DJ Rigdon went above and beyond is an understatement! His love and passion for his craft definitely shines through his quality of work! From the first time we met in his office to the time he called for last dance, he was an absolute pleasure to work with!!

I truly believe that our day would not have been possible without DJ Rigdon there. Not only from an entertainment perspective, but also with making sure our special day went as planned from every angle.

For these reasons, I will continue to recommend DJ Rigdon over and over again!!

Thank you so much for making our day everything we wanted it to be and more!!

Love,

RIG Events and Entertainment, DJ, and Certified Wedding Planner 20
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 12/15/2018

Very happy

We hired Jay and his company for DJ & photobooth services for our wedding, and karaoke services for our rehearsal dinner. We were very pleased with everyone that we dealt with. Jay was very responsive and helpful in terms of suggestions for the wedding and other vendors. Trevor was our DJ and he was great - attentive and kept our music rolling. We also wanted a slideshow at our wedding, and they were able to provide the visual equipment for that as well. Value was good, and we would definitely use their services again! Thank you to everyone that was part of our special day!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Brown · Married on 12/01/2018

Best DJ in town

Jay Rigdon is hands down the best dj/wedding planner out there.he worked with my husband and I,step by step “ to ensure our wedding day was flawless!! We cannot thank you enough Jay!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Tiffany · Married on 12/01/2018

Rig Entertainment is Amazing!

Jay was super accommodating, he catered to mine and my husbands needs, he sat with us an helped us pick our must play songs, and our first dance songs it was awesome how he was able to use this list he created with all the catagories you can pick from. It was easy an efficient which we can appreciate when planning a wedding!! Alex was our Dj the night of the wedding, he arrived early an was set up with everything we requested. He was very professional an enthusiastic the whole night an helped make the night memorable for everyone. Thank you Jay an Alex for making my wedding day so special!! Highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Amy

Amy Cary · Married on 12/01/2018

They made our day so special!

Jay and Trevor were fantastic! Jay was great in the planning process every step of the way. Because of him our wedding day schedule ran so smoothly! Trevor DJ'd our whole wedding ceremony and reception and did a fantastic job. He kept the night going and I didn't have to worry about anything. He got everyone out on the dance floor! Even my parents who I had never seen dance together! Thank you so much Jay and Trevor for making our wedding so amazing! It was such a relief to not have to worry about the schedule of the night and I could just enjoy out special day. If you're looking for a company that's reliable, really delivers the whole package, and helps you every step of the way then I would highly recommend RIG entertainment!

Sent on 01/27/2019