Ries Video Productions Reviews

5 Reviews for Ries Video Productions

• Tom

Tom Z. · Married on 10/24/2020

Encapsulated a Perfect Day

Wow! What can I say! Kari perfectly encapsulated my wife and I's wedding day back in October with a beautiful yet simple video of the day that we will have forever. Her attention to detail is spectacular and her ability to capture those special moments throughout the day was magical. I would recommend Kari to anyone.

Sent on 01/05/2021

Ries Video Productions's reply:

Thanks, Tom! It was a pleasure to work with you and Kaila. Thanks for trusting me to capture your special day!
  • F

Fiona Z. · Married on 10/27/2019

Memorable moments!!!

Kari and her team are very professional and non invasive. They captured our special day in such a magical way!! We will treasure our wedding video forever :)

Sent on 01/18/2020

Ries Video Productions's reply:

Thanks Fiona! Such a joy to be there on your wedding day, it was special for Tony and me too! Many years of happiness to you both!

Donna P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Magical Memories!

The entire process was so easy, start to finish! Kari is a true professional and provided us with a wonderful video with memories that will last a lifetime. We barely even knew that Kari and her assistant were around the day of the wedding but they captured so many beautiful moments. We highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Ries Video Productions's reply:

Thanks Donna! Such a joy to capture Lindsay and Nick's wedding day, it was a preview of what's to come for my family and me! So glad you like the video!

Lindsay D. · Married on 03/08/2019

Wonderful Wedding Videographer

Kari, and her team, were absolutely incredible! She did the most amazing job with our wedding video. Her work went above and beyond our expectations. She was easy to communicate with, arrived promptly the day of our wedding and demonstrated a joy and passion for her work throughout our entire wedding day. Throughout the day, she made us feel comfortable, at ease and she professionally interacted with our other vendors. Kari is an incredibly kind, hardworking and professional person and we are so thankful we found her, and her team, to be our wedding videographer(s). We received our video very quickly and have received so many comments about the amazing job Kari did. Kari created a perfectly orchestrated video that shows the story of our wedding. Her attention to detail is evident throughout our video, which captures the true essence and joy of our wedding day. She did an outstanding job making the video personal and full of life. She created one of the most prized keepsakes from our wedding day and we are beyond grateful. We would happily and confidently recommend Kari to anyone looking for the best videographer. We couldn’t be happier with Kari!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Ries Video Productions's reply:

Wow, thanks Lindsay! Great to work with you and Nick, I'm thrilled you like the video, enjoy it in good health! Kari

Loved working with Kari @ Ries Video Productions

Kari did such a wonderful job on the video for our wedding. I loved how she edited the video:s he highlighted all the big moments but also included some smaller moments that we would've forgotten about otherwise. She is very professional, friendly, and a joy to work with. It's really special to be able to look back on that day through her video. I get emotional every time! We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Ries Video Productions's reply:

Thanks so much! Your winter wedding at the Grounds for Sculpture/Rats Restaurant was beautiful! The Uggs are still one of my favorites!