Ridgemont Country Club Reviews

Ridgemont Country Club 3
Ridgemont Country Club 4
Ridgemont Country Club 5

Christine Akel · Married on 09/28/2019

Very easy to work with! We were beyond pleased with everyone we worked with! SO many complaints on the service and the food from our guests!!!

Highly recommend this venue! Extremely happy with our daughters wedding! Jen was very easy to work with! Great job!!!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Maria

Maria Pietrantoni · Married on 09/21/2019

Ridgemont is amazing!

We could not thank Jen & the rest of the staff @ ridgemont for the amazing job they did at our wedding! Very attentive, the room was set up just like I wanted everything in place! Every 10 mins my drink was filled and we were asked what we needed! Simply a day to remember!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Abbie · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

Having our wedding at Ridgemont Country Club was beyond a dream! The view, the meal, the staff, and Jen the event coordinator, all amazing. Everyone was on top of the game, getting myself and husband what we needed, getting my guests what they needed very quickly. I cant say enough about how amazing our wedding was because of everyone at RCC. Thanks again so much for letting us celebrate our big day at your venue!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Chris

Chris and Laura Alosi · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful place, staff were awesome, lots of space, inexpensive

Beautiful place. Everything was modern, new, clean. Staff circulated our guests to assist with anything. They created a custom vegan/meat mix dinner selection. Every detail was covered. Jen (wedding planner) was always on top of things, flexible, accommodating, kind and always responded fast to my emails/phone messages. Sooo much room for the guests (inside, patio, lower patio). The price was unbelievably inexpensive. What a great experience

Ridgemont Country Club 6
    Ridgemont Country Club 14
    Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany Joy Wolf · Married on 08/24/2019

The Ridgemont Country Club was a dream!

I am so thankful to Jen at the Ridgemont Country Club! She was amazing to work with and went above and beyond with my requests! My reception was literally a dream. Jen set everything up for me perfectly and I have absolutely no complaints! My pictures on the golf course at sun set and inside with the twinkle lights were stunning! We had a desserts reception and the display were awesome and delicious! Highly recommend! :)

Ridgemont Country Club 15
    Ridgemont Country Club 16
    Ridgemont Country Club 17
    Ridgemont Country Club 18
    Ridgemont Country Club 19
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Alyssa Massaro · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Day

The ballroom, cocktail hour room and back patio on our wedding day was by far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. When I walked into the rooms for the first time on our wedding day I was so emotional. It was stunning. Jen had definitely out done her self with setting everything up! Jen was also very helpful throughout the entire process. She was always there to answer any questions I had during the entire planning process. I had sent her numerous emails and she got back to each and every one. I needed my dress pinned minutes before being introduced and Jen was there rushing to find pins and pinning my dress for me. She was incredible. The whole day would not have been as perfect as it was without her.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Colleen Cook · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue!

I don't even know where to start! The amazing staff, picture perfect venue, delicious food and service, Ridgemont Country Club has it all. My daughter's wedding was there this past Saturday, cocktail hour was great and dinner was served so quickly . The outdoor patio was incredible with the night breeze. Jen, the event coordinator went above and beyond from start to finish to make this day possible! Roy and JB were amazing as well! This was our last child to get married and we saved the best for last. Of course our vendors made the wedding spectacular as well. Fabulous Flowers, Deb Standing Videography, Mandra Jean Photography, Shaun Lewis from Marquee Events, Eric from Abbots Ice Cream, thank you to all of you!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jacob · Married on 07/06/2019

Outstanding

Fantastic place, 10 out of 10.
    Beautiful facility, flexible staff that care and work
    With you.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jeff Mcnulty · Married on 06/01/2019

06/01/19 Wedding

We are very pleased with the services provided by Ridgemont Country Club for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better day! Jennifer and the staff made sure our day was extra special and made sure that all our needs were met. The food and drinks were excellent as well!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Mallory Hawkins · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent Wedding Venue

Our wedding at Ridgemont was absolutely beautiful! They accommodated all of our needs & the food was amazing. Their wedding coordinator, Jennifer, is very easy to work with & always got back to me quickly with anything I needed. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Wheaton · Married on 10/11/2018

Newly Married

We chose to get married at Ridgemont Country Club for several reasons. Everything was equally as amazing, so, in no particular order...

The food was incredible, the cocktail hour food went over really well and the bacon wrapped scallops are amazing. When we went into eat, bread and salads were available with 2 dressings (so helpful!). We added in a custom pasta dish between salad and dinner at minimal cost (and people still talk about it!). Dinner was promptly served hot and fresh and not straight from a warmer. No one had to eat alone, timing was just right. You even get to try multiple dishes prior to make a decision and it was more than enough food!

The bartenders did an amazing job of tending to all our guests in a timely fashion and getting them what they needed. If something wasn't available that we wanted, we were able to pay a small upcharge for it.

The staff is really amazing! All the servers were very attentive and accommodating. Jennifer Jones was exceptional from the start, she always stayed in touch and met with us if we ever had any questions. She made sure that my evening was as seamless as possible, from staying on time, to getting me drinks, to making sure I had cake to take home!

The venue is absolutely beautiful. If you're lucky enough to get a nice day in Rochester, the pictures you can capture outside are really beautiful. My wedding was initially scheduled for outside but due to cold and wind, we moved it inside and they were able to accommodate it no problem.

The bridal suite was very accommodating. I was able to get multiple hairstyles done, have food and drink service and get ready very comfortably.

And the grand answer of them all...it won't break the bank! My parents were convinced we would book somewhere else but after meeting with Jennifer and seeing prices, we realized how absolutely reasonable Ridgemont Country Club is in their pricing. Based on what you get from food to drinks to hospitality, it's worth every penny.

If I had to do this all over again, I would once again have my wedding at Ridgemont.

Ridgemont Country Club 20
    Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Christy

Christy & Henry Lanceri · Married on 09/22/2018

Our Wedding September 22, 2018

They were more than flexible in helping us plan our day. At the end of the night I changed clothes before gathering up our stuff, and I accidentally left my wedding dress there, and they were quick to be sure that I got it back right away along with a few gifts that we had forgotten. I highly recommend Ridgemont Country Club as a Wedding venue or any special event. Very professional and attentive staff. I would definitely plan another event there !

Ridgemont Country Club 30
    Sent on 02/28/2019
  • I

Inna · Married on 08/23/2018

The ONLY place i would trust

It was such a pleasure to work with Jen and the entire staff. The were SO SO helpful and understanding. Its like any idea i had and (of course last minute things happen) they were there to make them happen. This place was so beautiful to begin with, and although mother nature has a mind of her own, and it DOWN-POURED as soon as the ceremony was to begin, they did an OUTSTANDING job at carrying the stuff inside and setting it up. I would truly recommend this place to anyone and i'm keeping an eye on it for myself too ;)
    Being a florist and wedding planner myself, i was very pleased and amazed at how smoothly and professionally the before/during/after parts of the wedding turned out.

P.s- If you want your wedding to be BOMB, and as less stressful as possible, go to JEN, i will promise you, you will be writing a review too :)

Sent on 08/22/2019

Dan · Married on 10/21/2017

From the very beginning Ridgemont was a great fit for our wedding reception size and budget. The room was decorated perfectly and the staff were all great. We had a tasting months beforehand which was very helpful for deciding the menu. The outdoor space was amazing too!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing wedding!

Ridgemont Country Club went above and beyond for my wedding. I would like to give a special shout out to Jen and all of the other amazing and professional staff at Ridgemont for taking the stress off of me and going out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. From the food to the beautiful facility and grounds, I could not have had a more perfect wedding day. They took care of everything for me and made sure all of our guests had a great time. Thank you for the wonderful memories that both my husband and I as well as our guests will forever cherish. My wedding was a year and a half ago and I still have family and friends tell me how beautiful, elegant and amazing it was! We keep getting told it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Look no further!

Sent on 02/19/2019

My husband and I are so glad we decided to have our wedding at Ridgemont CC! We had both our ceremony and reception at Ridgemont, and it was a perfect day. The patio outside is a beautiful location for a ceremony. Our guests raved over the food and professionalism of the staff at Ridgemont. I also have to give major props to the event coordinator, Amanda. She made the day so much easier and less stressful for me and the wedding party. She was always one step ahead of us in anything we could have asked for or needed. It was also nice having the patio available for use throughout the reception for guests to relax on and enjoy the evening. All in all, my husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day, and Ridgemont CC and their amazing staff are a major part of that! If you have your wedding at Ridgemont, you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Sara · Married on 08/11/2012

3.5
      3.5

Although there was some shuffling of personnel early on in the process, which I was not notified about, I was thrilled to ultimately work with George, who had been with RCC for several years already and recently returned. He is the definition of flexible and everything I asked for ended up working out! The food is fantastic and everyone raved about the sweets table. We held our ceremony outside on the patio and it was so gorgeous, we barely needed any decorations. The space more than met our needs, but really the best part about this facility is the incredible staff. The servers were professional and friendly, and George held up all his promises. What a relief for a nervous bride! Lastly, the quality and value you get here is amazing- a little well-kept secret on the west side of Rochester. I can't wait for someone else to have an event there, so I can go back!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful Wedding

Ridgemont did a beautiful job with our wedding. Very accommodating. Only thing I would say was the pricing was misleading. They gave us an estimate of what we owed at rehearsal and we were prepared for that but then when they gave us the bill it was 3,000 more than was told. Apparently they forgot the include the tax and gratuity in our total they gave us 3 months prior to our wedding and it was very disappointing. Had to cut out something's out to bring down the cost being it was the day before our wedding there was nothing else to do. Other than that they were great. Staff was phenomenal.

Ridgemont Country Club 31