Ridge Weddings Reviews

27 | Thousand Oaks, CA

27 Reviews for Ridge Weddings

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Ridge Production is the absolute best! They shot our wedding this past month and we already received our wedding video. It is perfect! Better then I could have imagined! We had Ricky and Peter and they made us feel so comfortable! Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Allyson · Married on 08/12/2017

LOVE my wedding video! Ridge Production perfectly captured our day in 10 minutes of pure bliss. Every time I watch it, I get all the feels all over again! Joe was so fun to have around and went above and beyond with the drone footage. I was originally on the fence about booking a videographer and I am so happy I did. This video is priceless. So creative and entertaining - not your standard boring wedding video - thanks to Pat, Tim and the rest of the Ridge team!!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2017

Seth and Sam were the absolute best team to capture the elegance and uniqueness of our perfect day! Professional, fun, creative, talented and punctual photographer and videographer exceeded our expectations! Thanks to the entire team!

Sent on 08/15/2018

boby · Married on 05/18/2017

Very good....!!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

Sent on 12/29/2016

Clarissa · Married on 05/06/2017

I was so excited to hire Ridge Production for my wedding video as I had already seen their great work but they truly exceeded my expectations. Chris and Tim were very accommodating and patient throughout the whole process and they went above and beyond for me. I love my wedding video – it is not your traditional wedding video – it is unique, fun and highlights all the special moments!! I am so grateful to have found such a talented and creative team of professionals. Thank you Chris and Tim for your outstanding work – you are the best!!! I highly recommend Ridge Production!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I are so incredibly happy with our wedding video! To say Tim and his team crushed it is the understatement of the year. We are absolutely amazed, eternally grateful and very humbled that they put so much time, effort, attention to detail and love into making our video. I have watched the video in its entirety a minimum of 5x a day since we received the final edit…I can’t stop watching it, it’s so good!! Hiring Ridge Production was the best wedding decision we ever made and by FAR, the best money spent. Our wedding and the memories we’ll have of it for decades to come, would absolutely not be the same or anything close to it, had Ridge not been a part of it. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much!!!!

We are already singing their praises to everyone we know and will continue to highly recommend Ridge Production to anyone and everyone we know. If you are considering hiring a videographer for your wedding, PLEASE do yourself a favor and hire Ridge Production, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/10/2017

suzzie · Married on 04/14/2017

WOW!! Great work. Love it!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Tiffany · Married on 04/07/2017

Production is the best!!! These guys are so talented and artistic, our video and photos are incredible! They think outside the box of your traditional "wedding video" and put their creative spin on it, the footage they got was truly breath taking. Top notch equipment and on top of it, they (including the whole team & Oleg's team the photographer they work with) were so much fun, they made us laugh all day and came early (all the way down to San Diego) and stayed till the very end of the night to get the very end of the night exit in to the limo. Tim also was amazing with all the edits I wanted and the video truly blew my mind. We had so much fun with the whole Ridge Production team, they are true professionals that also make the day that much more fun, it can be a stressful time, particularly for brides, but they made me feel like there was not a worry in the world and we had so much fun!! Awesome job guys!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

Tim and his team were by far our favorite vendor from our entire wedding. They were fun, personable, and creative. My video was beyond words amazing. I cannot express enough how wonderful Ridge Production was! Our video was true art we've never seen one so beautiful, fun, and modern. The drone they used is a must and we had amazing aerial shots and they chose an amazing soundtrack.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2016

We had so much fun working with the guys at Ridge Production Weddings. The team is very talented and they use the best equipment in the industry. We loved our sneak peak of our wedding and know the final product will be amazing. Would highly recommend using this team for your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Princess · Married on 09/10/2016

The Ridge Production crew was amazing from beginning to end. Both the photographer and the videographers were extremely professional and captured all the special moments during the wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better team and are absolutely in love with the photos and especially the video that was edited perfectly. We highly recommend Ridge Production for both photo and video!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Melody · Married on 09/10/2016

Ridge Production blew us away with their professionalism and unbelievable wedding video that exceeded our dreams and expectations! The shots that they captured were absolutely perfect and priceless. We didn't want a boring ordinary wedding video and Ridge definitely delivered the most beautiful, entertaining and action packed video we could have ever imagined. So many of our friends have said it is the best wedding video they have ever seen. It's so much fun that we keep watching it over and over. They listened to exactly what we wanted and didn't want and effortlessly incorporated all of our suggestions. Thank you so much for creating the best memory of our wedding that I will cherish forever! Ridge Production is truly the best of the best!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Kasey · Married on 07/23/2016

The most amazing part of my wedding was reliving it in the gorgeous video. Thank you ridge for making me the happiest bride ever with this incredible video. Y'all were so easy to work with and helpful and comforting. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Bianca · Married on 11/27/2015

Ridge Productions absolutely saved my wedding ! I found them at the very last minute and they were so amazing to work with! Stayed the entire day and shot everything so beautifully. I have so much amazing footage of one of the happiest days of my life and I will forever recommend them to anyone that is looking for high quality videographers.
    I would definitely work with them again.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Rehab · Married on 11/15/2015

Beyond fabulous! All in one amazing service and products! Our wedding video was everything and more! I can't express how happy we are! Tim and the production team were a joy to work with! Thanks so much!! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Don Favia

Sent on 02/06/2016

jamie · Married on 10/30/2015

Ridge does AMAZING work! They captured everything beautifully! They got the right ratios of ceremony, getting ready, speeches, partying! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/13/2016

jacob · Married on 10/24/2015

Tim & Pat are awesome. So happy with my video. They went above and beyond for me! Not to mention they had a drone and thats the highlight of the video! ALL of my guests could not stop talking about the drone shots! THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Mollie · Married on 08/01/2015

Meet these guys, you'll know immediately they are a friendly family bunch. They are experienced and get it, but also are super fun to have around and made us all laugh a ton.

Sent on 07/08/2016

These guys did a great job on all fronts. Very professional. Great pictures and video. The video made my wife cry over and over.
    The DJ they provided was great as well. We were able to pick whatever music we wanted and the were very easy to work with. This team rocks and I would recommend them to any of my family and or friends. Thanks again RidgeProductions!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Rosario · Married on 05/30/2015

Patrick, Tim and the team were amazing. They are professional and fun to work with, early to arrive and late to leave. They captured every detail with style and crafted a beautiful lasting imaginative memory for our wedding. We highly recommend Ridge Productions for any event you may want memories captured with class and style. Our wedding video in the envy of all out friends . Thanks again.
    K&R2015

Sent on 12/10/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/16/2015

Our wedding video made me as happy as I was on my wedding! Brought me back to that level of insanity. Thank you doesn't begin to cover it!! I love being able to relive it SO much. Pat, Tim and team are simply the best and anyone that gets to work with them will understand when they see the incredible work they do all while being professional and 100% responsive!

Sent on 09/11/2015

i was so shocked to get my video back before I was back from my honeymoon!! I've heard horror stories of people not getting there videos for 6 months and then when they received the video it was all the footage just on a cd. Pat has the video chopped up with just the best parts that not only captured the details of the wedding that I worked so hard on but the moments of the wedding that are important and interactions of family members that haven't seen each other in years and the new family members growing a bond. All with the perfect music that just makes u want to cry and dance at the same time. He also did a montage from our childhood videos that brought people to tears at the wedding. If you are thinking of skipping getting a videographer for your wedding you are hugely mistaken. People say a picture is worth a 1000 words... Well then a video must be worth a MILLION!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jen · Married on 10/18/2014

Pat is one of the more creative videographers I've had the pleasure of working with, as a wedding coordinator I see a lot of wedding videos and his work truly stands out. He produced a really unique video "save-the-date" (which is much more entertaining than the typical paper or magnet save-the-date) where he cleverly unveiled not just the date of the wedding but captured the personalities of both the bride and groom and gave wedding guests a glimpse of what to expect for the wedding theme. For the day of the wedding, Pat also produced an incredibly captivating video montage which was shown during the reception. If you're looking for any type of video for the most important day of your life, hire Pat and you will have a thoughtful and beautifully produced video to remember your special day by.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jen · Married on 10/18/2014

Pat is one of the more creative videographers I've had the pleasure of working with (I'm a wedding coordinator so I see a lot of wedding videos) and his work truly stands out. He produced a really unique "save-the-date" video (which is much more entertaining for guests to receive than a magnet or paper announcement!) where he creatively unveiled not just the date of the wedding but he captured the personalities of both the bride and groom and gave wedding guests a glimpse of what to expect for the wedding theme. For the wedding day, Pat also made an really captivating video montage which was shown during the reception. So if you're looking for any type of video productions for the most important day of your life, hire Pat and Ridge Productions and you will get a thoughtful and beautifully procured video to remember your special day by.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

Pat is simply AMAZING!!! I hired him for my wedding 6/14/14, as our videographer. I had no idea how awesome it would be. He brought a drone with a camera attached! It was the talk of the wedding! Pat was so professional, we went over a shot list beforehand, and I let him go crazy. I'm so glad I did, the video is perfect! Both my husband and I cried watching it (even after the 3rd time).
    People tried to say that a video is not that big a deal and you won't miss having it. I can tell you they're wrong. Pat got the hug I gave my aunt, who is currently undergoing chemo, I love that I have a professional video of her and my moment together. He's so creative and has such a great vision it's like he knows the shots to get and the best way to capture them. Since he has a music background, his choice of music was flawless! It matched the picture perfectly. I'm beyond thrilled with our results and I am highly recommending Pat to every person I know!

Sent on 06/24/2014