RICO Entertainment Events Reviews

RICO Entertainment Events 7
  • andrea

andrea · Married on 05/24/2019

Just Amazingly! Love it!

Needless to say, a wedding DJ is a focal point of a full fun dance floor.. RICO Entertainment Events was the best!!!! Our DJ was amazing! He was on time, he was ready to go, very profesional, full of energy and made our reception a BLAST!
    He played the perfect songs at the right times so the dance floor was never empty..We absolutely recommend RICO entertainment to anyone. Respond promptly to emails, calls, and text. They had great lighting and sound thanks to Luz and Edwin.. the investment was worth every single dime. The payment plan was super helpful and made it very affordable. We truly had the best night at out wedding and received lots of complements from our guest about our awesome DJ Javier. He knew this event was the biggest night of our life to celebrate with our friends and family. The flow of the night was phenomenal, he appreciate and understood every genre of music for all our guest.
    Dance floor was on fire! Everybody was happy...we were super lucky to find them and have DJ Javier ......He made it just PERFECT! Thank you so much to make our night so much fun and special. AWESOME!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jessica Andrews · Married on 01/04/2019

Jan 4 2019 wedding Jess and Ryan

I can’t even put into words of the service that Rico entertainment provided for my wedding this past weekend my guest were obsessed with the music ,the up lighting he did on the walls was out of this world it looked like a nightclub. Our guest had so much fun with the mirror photo booth. Rico and his team were so professional.His photographer helped me get into my dress and helped my maid of honor when her dress zipper broke off right before the ceremony. Rico took so much time meeting with me and helping me plan my whole night I never felt rushed at all he made me feel like my wedding was his top priority. Thank you so much Rico Entertainment!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    RICO Entertainment Events 8
    RICO Entertainment Events 9
    RICO Entertainment Events 10
    RICO Entertainment Events 11
    RICO Entertainment Events 12

RICO Entertainment Events's reply:

Ahhhhh thanks Jess! Loved so much being part of your wedding event! Congrats to you and Ryan! Awesome wedding! By the way your personal wedding vows were beautiful! Thx. Rico
  • Oncloudjacob

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2018

Rico was a pleasure to work with from our first meeting and beyond. My friends and I used to go to dinner where he would DJ on Friday night and and saved his business card for years in case his services were ever needed!! Everything was great and the uplighting was awesome, the dancing in the cloud was beautiful and sooo worth doing!!! He also provided glow sticks which we rocked while we were on the dance floor. We had so much fun, thank you so much!!!:)

Sent on 09/29/2018
    RICO Entertainment Events 13
    RICO Entertainment Events 14

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2017

Where do we even begin? The second we met with Rico and saw his setup with all of the photos, videos and samples we knew we had to book him instantly. For starters, you have a personal portal to go in and fill out all of the songs you would like to have played, the songs you wouldn’t like to have played and even several suggestions for each individual dance and most popular. You can plan everything out on the site and don’t need to fill out paper forms. Rico is incredibly responsive for any questions and gets back to you almost instantly. He was an amazing DJ and got and kept the party going. Our guests were on the dance floor literally the entire time and Rico really played the appropriate music for our group and kept everyone having an amazing time. Our videography through Rico Entertainment showed up early and captured all of our big moments, and our photobooth was a huge hit! We also did the dancing cloud and to our surprise, actually brought all of our guests to tears. The second the cloud started everyone was completely overcome with emotion on how beautifully and well timed it was. We will book Rico for any party we ever have and we think everyone else should too. So easy to group on several packages and options, you can even customize them. Rico also did our ceremony music which was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Rico Entertainment for helping make our Wedding day the absolutely best day of our lives and what our friends and family are calling the party of the year! --Lauren and Michael

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kristi · Married on 10/23/2016

We loved Rico and his team. The planning website was easy to use and Rico took the time to meet with us to finalize all the details and everything went great! We opted to do the photo booth which was so fun! The guests had a great time and I have priceless memories now. People said our wedding was a blast and I attribute that to the great music and MC job by Rico. He is very responsive to any questions you might have for your special day. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Denise · Married on 10/15/2016

RICO Entertainment truly made my wedding day complete. We used this vendor for our DJ and Photography and I wouldn't go back and change my mind one bit! The owner Rico was wonderful and very helpful throughout the my whole planning process, and his photography team was amazing!!!! The photographers made sure that all the photos that I wanted to be taken were taken and not even one was missed, the work they did came out beautiful and I cant wait to admire the photos for years to come. Thank you so much to your wonderful team RICO Entertainment!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/22/2016

Rico Entertainment is a one stop shop and we just loved their professionalism. We had a photo booth, photography, videography and DJ services. It was great, because you deal with one company! Our night was amazing. Rico and his workers treated us like celebrities. I'm telling you, you won't go wrong if you choose this company. Simply the best!!!!
    James and Kelly Moore

Sent on 12/29/2016

Alane · Married on 09/16/2016

If you want to have a fun wedding, book DJ RICO!

Sent on 11/07/2016

jaimie · Married on 08/20/2016

Rico is very professional, attentive and provides excellent quality of service. You will not be disappointed. Rico takes his time during the introduction of meeting you and discussing your needs and wants. He also makes sure that he meets with you a week prior to your event to discuss the details. He is on time and one person you will not have to babysit on the day of your event. My husband and I are very pleased that we hired Rico for our wedding and have no regrets. Thank you for your service Rico!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Marissa & Sam · Married on 08/19/2016

Rico was the best!! He got our guests up and dancing and kept the crowd live!! The most amazing feeling in the world was walking out to our reception and seeing how loud and excited he got everyone swinging their napkins around. The photo booth was a huge hit!! We did the red carpet package with our custom photo backdrop and we absolutely loved it!!! We also had our videographer through Rico Entertainment and our video came out beautiful! I am happy we did not listen to those who say not to spend money on a Videographer. Its so exciting to keep watching and reliving our special day and its nice to see all the live smiles on everyone having a blast!!Thanks for everything Rico!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Steven · Married on 07/24/2016

We met Rico at a bridal expo in Hartford and from day 1 he was an awesome guy. We got him for the whole package, DJ, photography, videography and we couldn't be more pleased. Good prices and awesome people. Also he's an amazing Emcee and that really brought it all together. We also got a photobooth and other nice touches as well. Just got our album and DVD and it's all just as amazing as they were. I highly recommend his team for any event! Thanks Rico!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2016

Rico went above and beyond to make this day special for us. We had got Photography, photo booth and DJ services through Rico. He made sure he listened to what we wanted and followed through to make our day everything we dreamed of.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Christine · Married on 07/16/2016

I was lucky to have worked with Rico for our wedding at the Heritage Hotel in Southbury, CT. During the entire process I trusted Rico was going to provide the party I was looking for. He would respond to e-mails in a timely manner and was always kind and accommodating. You can work with him in regards to your budget and he will make a beautiful event. He arrived on time to the venue, everything was set up perfectly and the evening transitioned smoothly. The up lighting was placed perfectly around the room and the music got the guests dancing. I wish we could do it again!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2016

We were lucky enough to have experienced Rico at a wedding we attended before booking him, and from that moment on, he did not disappoint. He was prompt with responding to every question we ever had and our wedding day was beyond perfect, thanks in large part to the atmosphere that Rico set through the music. We HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

Rico and his staff are the best, hands down. Great professionalism, equipment, and crowd reading skills. I will absolutely call him again.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Greg · Married on 10/03/2015

Excellent. Worked well with us from the start. Also works within budget. He was an excellent DJ/MC and his staff from photographer to videographer to photo wall was amazing. My only recommendation would be include the raw footage with the videographer video packages automatically along with the edited video which was beautiful! Rico and his staff worked well with our venue!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Choosing vendors that you trust for your wedding is not an easy task... As you get closer to your day, people often share horror stories and planning nightmares. There was truly no question who we wanted as our DJ after doing our research and during our first meeting... We knew RICO was our guy!! He was confident that his style would mesh well with our eclectic group of guests and his broad areas of expertise made us feel very comfortable that he could easily read the crowd and determine the best songs to play. After going through the various packages that RICO and his team offered, we were enamored with the idea of a photo booth along with his DJ services, RICO made it happen for us and our budget no questions asked!! His online portal to choose "don't play" and "must play" songs made the process so easy! During our final meeting, I threw out a random idea to have every one of our guests make it to the dance floor for a group photo- although RICO had never done it before, he agreed without hesitation. He coordinated with my photographer the night of the wedding and it went off without a hitch! The equipment he uses is top of the line, and his love for what he does is so obvious! We received so many compliments on the music, the photo booth and the attendants who joined RICO on our wedding day. I would highly recommend his team for whatever it is you need. You cannot find the level of professionalism, the consistent and clear communication and the love and commitment for his company from many other vendors out there. Thank you, a million times, RICO!!! - Jackie & Kris

Sent on 09/23/2015

RICO ENTERTAINMENT is the way to go for all your DJ needs. We wish we used his photo and video services. Rico is very personable, attentive to detail, and willing to work with you to make sure you are completely taken care of. Thank you Rico for making our wedding a day we will always remember!!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Shannon · Married on 07/18/2015

Rico and his team were professional and did a great job with the photography and videography for our wedding. We got a great service at a great value and would recommend them for other couples who are getting married. They also gave us a surprise at the end our wedding night with a little preview of our video which really made our night special. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Claudia · Married on 06/20/2015

Rico Entertainment was EXCELLENT! He has the most updated equipment out there, which is true you get what you pay for. We were extremely happy with everything provided. It was very convenient to be able to input info/requests online that Rico set up for us. The venue told me that the projector would not fit in the room, yet Rico made sure it happened the way we wanted (and it did). He is extremely organized, professional, and knowledgeable. As we all know time flies especially on your wedding day, so the venue was about an hour behind on time and the DJ we had actually said something to us like you might want to cut the cake now or you won't have much time to dance. Dancing time was important to ME and he knew it. The DJ really made for a HAPPY bride. He knew the music we wanted and made sure to accommodate in the time left, he really did what he could to please us. The night ended with a slow song "Bon Jovi- Thank you For Loving Me" that we requested and it was perfect way to end the night. I would recommend a 6-hour reception to future brides and grooms. I would also ask the venue if another wedding is going on at the same time about sound and/or set up, during speeches at our wedding we could here the bass on the other side (not in the DJs control), also not a big deal but something we didn't think about while planning. I highly recommend Rico Entertainment!!! Thank you Rico Ent. for being a part of our special day and making it the memory of a lifetime.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/20/2015

Rico & his staff were amazing, from the first day we met with Rico till our wedding day, he was there every step of the way & exceeded our expectations & went above & beyond for us. Our Wedding Album & DVD came out awesome as well. It's been 2.5months since our wedding & our family & friends are still talking about how much fun they all had. We would definitely recommend Rico Entertainment to anyone.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2014

Rico Entertainment was absolutely AMAZING!! They kept people dancing all night our pictures are beautiful and our video is amazing!! They are all very nice and professional. They come highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Kristen · Married on 12/06/2014

Rico just deejayed our wedding a few weeks ago and he was fantastic! I always found him so professional, easy to talk to and quick to respond to questions. He was definitely the right choice! He has a great online service to help you organize your reception and all the music you want to include or exclude! We let him have a lot of creative license since he has been deejaying for so long and that was definitely the right choice! People kept on coming to us and gushing about the great music and dancing which was such an important part of the reception for us. Thank you Rico for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Anthony · Married on 11/01/2014

Rico Entertainment is simply the best. My husband and I can't say enough about how happy we were with the DJ service, uplighting and photobooth we had at our wedding. Rico is professional, personable and top notch. From the first meeting we had with him, we were so confident in his services. He kept in touch through the months while we were planning and was always there to help in any way. He assisted us in building a wedding night schedule of events and a playlist for the different stages of the night. He uses an online system which is super easy to use. You could hop on at any time and make any additions or changes you needed to right from your iphone. The photobooth was awesome and the quality of the pictures were priceless. It was a hit all night long - people couldn't get enough of it. The uplighting set the mood through out cocktail hour, speeches, dinner and dancing. We left the color choices up to Rico, and of course, he was spot on. People were coming up to us all night asking who our DJ was because they too, were so impressed. He had everyone on the dance floor. We all had so much fun and we have Rico and his staff to thank. They turned a regular wedding venue into a real party that people of all ages couldn't get enough of. It was a wedding of a lifetime and we couldn't be happier! Thanks Rico! - Kelly and Anthony

Sent on 11/20/2014

RICO ENTERTAINMENT was amazing. From out initial meeting, to picking up our gorgeous DVD, I was 'wowed' by Rico's level of professionalism, communication, and industry knowledge. He was a huge help through the whole process in deciding everything from how much photo and video coverage would fit our needs, to the songs that fit the style wedding we wanted our guests to experience. He did the DJing, video, uplighting, open photobooth, photography, videography, and the special gobo lighting. He did our whole event! We got compliments on EVERYTHING!!! Our guests were impressed by his ability to mix our 2 cultures (Portuguese/Brazilian, Jamaican/Trinidadian , American ) and keep guests on the floor! Everyone LOVE the photobooth and talk about it to the day.

Sent on 01/22/2015