Ricky Serrano Photography LLC Reviews

40 Reviews for Ricky Serrano Photography LLC

1 User photo

Ricky Serrano Photography LLC 1

Joanie · Married on 02/10/2018

He is the Best on photography , his way of working, his personality and i loved my Engagement and wedding pictures! I will recommend him 100%

Ricky Serrano Photography LLC 2

Marielhi · Married on 10/28/2017

From the minute we met Ricky we loved his genuine enthusiasm for his profession. We loved his flexibility and his willingness to work with his clients. We are very impressed with how well the pictures came out for our wedding, he truly captured every emotion. We’ve had so many compliments not only on how great our wedding pictures look, but how friendly our photographer was. He knew how to get everyone in position as quickly and efficiently as possible. We HIGHLY recommend Ricky for all photography needs. God Bless his talent!

Roxana · Married on 10/02/2017

Ricky is an absolutely amazing photographer. I have seen his work many times before so I was not worried one bit about how our pictures would turn out! We didn't have a lot of time after the ceremony so he worked quickly, but every photo is still professional and gorgeous. I'm going to have a hard time deciding which picture I want to put into a gifted frame!
    He always answered any questions we had or got back to us as soon as possible. Do yourself a favor and book yourself one of the best! You won't regret it and you'll have beautiful pictures of your special day to treasure for a lifetime.

Coral · Married on 01/27/2017

We decided to go with Ricky as soon as we met him. From day one he made us feel as if we had known him from a long time. He makes you feel very comfortable when you are in the shoot and also he is funny so you don't feel stress at all. Also he is very creative so he will let you know what to do in order to get the best photos. at last he works really fast, we got our pictures in a reasonable amount of time. He is the best of the best!!!!!!!!

ps. Ricky has now become part of our family and we will use him for all our future photoshoots. and we will recommend him with our eyes closed.

Thank you so much for everything Ricky! :)
    Nadal Family

Laura · Married on 01/21/2017

First and foremost, id like to say I honestly was honored to have such an amazing photographer. Ricky not only has an amazing talent with his camera he genuinely helped make my day every bit better. He made sure that the groom and i had every shot that we wanted and he also made sure that we felt comfortable and guided us through the process. He was very professional and we can’t wait to work with him again in the future and after the preview we are that more excited to see the rest of the pictures! Thank you again Ricky,

• Demetria

Demetria · Married on 10/29/2016

My Husband and I hired Ricky for our wedding and was completely blown away by his work. He exceeded our expectations!!! My Husband felt like a GQ Model and I felt like a Barbie. My Mom was on Ricky's Facebook page every time he posted new pictures just so that she could see what our photos could possibly look like. He surpassed that vision and made our day so unique and magical just beyond our wildest dreams. The night of our wedding Ricky already had 50 sneak peak photos available for everyone to view which allowed us to relive our special day. I can not wait to hire Ricky again for our family Christmas photos and every special occasion in the future. I can only give 5 stars but he truly deserves 1000 stars!!!!!!!

Elina · Married on 09/03/2016

I absolutely am so glad I chose Ricky as our photographer. Everyone was complementing me on how amazing the pictures looked. We are truly happy about our decision in choosing Ricky Serrano photography!

Teresa · Married on 06/18/2016

Ricky was AMAZING! He was very professional, organized, punctual and so easy to work with. He was there every step of the way explaining each pose and what to do. He's so creative too! All of our pictures came out great and he's so fast getting them to you. We are so glad we chose him for our wedding. We would recommend him in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Ricky Serrano Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your amazing day. It was a pleasure working with both of you.

Sabrina · Married on 12/07/2014

excellent services, ricky listen to me and pay atención to all My request.

my experience was amazing Ricky provided everything I can think of when it comes down to professional level credibility, unique creativity.... he made my wedding appear breathtaking he needs to be booked by every girl getting married in Florida lolol
    I cannot wait to use his services in the near future.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Ricky Serrano Photography LLC's reply:

So thankful for the kind words. This really makes my day. This is why an image lasts forever.

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2014

Ricky and his partner did such a wonderful job capturing our wedding. My husband is not a big picture person but Rricky help him look great like he was a model. He made all of us comfortable and feel natural. The photos are just beautiful, all of our family and friends loves them!

Keissy · Married on 08/01/2014

Ricky is so professional and was awesome to work with! We could not have chosen a better photographer to capture our dream wedding! I would recommend him in a heartbeat to any future bride and groom looking for great quality photos at an affordable price. He was punctual and was there to coach us with poses to get the best looking shots we could treasure forever. Looking back at the pictures I teared up. He caught some emotional moments throughout the day. We could not thank you enough for all your hard work that day!!! DO NOT HESITATE, BOOK WITH RICKY...YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Abed · Married on 04/19/2014

Ricky is an amazing photographer. From the first time I contacted him he was very attentive and friendly. He is extremely professional and very invested in his work. His good attitude made our special day feel less stressful. They way he was able to capture those special moments for us was priceless. We are definitely glad we chose him as our photographer and will definitely use his services again. xoxo

Sent on 04/30/2014

Ricky Serrano Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you thank you. I enjoy every single moment of your wedding. You guys were spectacular. Thank you for making part of your special day.

Keshia · Married on 03/08/2014

Ricky your an awesome photographer. Thanks

honestly the best out there right now! great prices great quality great service!!!! the best of the best!

Ricky Serrano is the best photographer anyone could ask for. He is very helpful and has great ideas. He is willing to work with you and your schedule. I would recommend his services to anyone. May God continue to bless his talent.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Ricky Serrano Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Awesome creativity and overall great person to work with! Made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera! My husband and I love the previews and can't wait to see the rest! Ricky and his assistant worked hard all day (10+hours) to capture precious moments and details!

Michelle · Married on 02/08/2014

I am soooo happy we went with Ricky Serrano for our pics! They are absolutely breath taking. I was sad because it was raining and I thought we weren't going to get good pics... Boy was I wrong!! As soon as the rain stoped we were outside talkng pics and they are the most beautiful pics I have ever seen!!! As a bride he made me feel comfortable!!! He also edited the pics super fast, that was such a pleasant surprise!!!! Ricky gets 10 stars in my book!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Ricky Serrano Photography LLC's reply:

You are amazingly awesome, thank you very much for the opportunity of being part of your most important day of your life. Again thank you for making me feel like family.

He is very creative and excellent photographer I would recommend him to anyone. Now hes our family photographer.

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2013

Ricky, is amazing very friendly and Profesional . He made my sister very happy on her day so for that I'm grateful. I know the photos are going to look beautiful. We need more Photographers like him. Thanks

Tabitha · Married on 12/29/2012

Ricky Serrano was phenomenal!! He did everything he could to make us feel comfortable and at ease. You can truly see just how passionate he is about what he does; doing everything he can to capture every single little moment to make your day as memorable as possible! He's an amazing photographer and great friend! I would definitely recommend him to anyone, and will definitely be using his services again in the future.

• Y

Yuliet · Married on 09/08/2012

Ricky really did an amazing job as my photographer at my wedding. it was great and stress free experience having him as our photographer. I have received many compliments on my wedding album. Would definitely recommend him and use his services again!!

Jamarys · Married on 05/07/2012

Ricky is the Best Photographer ive met so far, he made my day so flawless and glamerous. Ive never felt so beautiful taking pics and to be able to had recieved such awesome work and remember my day everytime i look at my picture i relive my speacial day thanks to his beautiful extremely awesome work and service to me and my husband :)

jackie · Married on 04/21/2012

ricky serrano was awesome !! i got beautiful memories to look back at. he was on time and very professional at what he does .. i would recommend him to anyone for any kind of photos cause he is the best i seen so far :))))

Amarilys · Married on 04/14/2012

Awesome super professional makes you have fun and feel relaxed on your special day