Rick's Cafe Boatyard Reviews

5 Reviews for Rick's Cafe Boatyard

• Sarah

Sarah Lina · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Excellent.

One of our favorite places to come for brunch. Cant wait to get married here.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Kelli · Married on 06/22/2013

A little pricey but out was worth it! It was a beautiful setting!

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/15/2013

I was very happy with Rick's cafe for my reception site. Christine is an excellent event manager. They completed all of the set up and this was perfect for me. My food was great!! My guest loved the salmon, pork chop, and Asian chicken. My only issue was the 19% banquet fee in addition to gratuity.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Gabrielle · Married on 09/06/2014

4.2
      3.5

Our server was absolutely fantastic!! He was funny and worked really hard.They were very accommodating for our large party and the food is amazing. Beautiful atmosphere for even a reception! Unfortunately, our drinks took a while as well as our food. And there was a charge to open bottles of champagne that we didn't know till we got the bill.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Kristin · Married on 09/03/2016

3.8
      3.5

Make sure you assign someone to handle any leftover cake and if you are doing meals, boxing the meals you paid for but the guests didn't show. Was dissapointed that even though we asked we didn't get some of those leftover meals and that our leftover cake just got thrown out. Overall is was a very pretty venue and we are happy we choose Rick's. The food was almost an hour later than what was planned which was very difficult having kids there who were hungry after the long day.

Sent on 09/26/2016