Ricker Films Reviews

5 | Jacksonville, FL

5 Reviews for Ricker Films

Abby · Married on 05/19/2018

Grace was a joy to work without throughout the entire planning process and day of our wedding. She is sweet and personable, yet a true professional in her work. We received our sneak peek video a very soon after the wedding, which gave us a glimpse into our special day. I highly recommend choosing Grace as your videographer!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Lynn

Lynn M · Married on 02/24/2018

Vendor Review!

I work with Grace as a fellow vendor (Photographer here) and I recommend her to all of my clients for their special days! The best!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Kaylee · Married on 01/19/2018

Grace was recommended to us from our photographer (who was actually Grace’s photographer for her wedding). Moving forward they continued to shoot many weddings together so we trusted her recommendation and never looked back. It was important to us that the photographer and videographer could work insync and compliment one another, and they did just that. From day one communicating with Grace about our options was organized and stress free which is always a plus when it comes to wedding planning. Although Grace is an independent shooter, she makes sure she captures every moment to create a highlight with pieces of the entire day to be able to relive your wedding forever. Grace executed all of our requests and then some. She truly is a talented artist and we were in awe upon receiving our video, it exceeded all expectations. You definitely cannot go wrong when choosing Ricker Films for your big day.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Nadine · Married on 01/12/2018

We were recommended Grace by our photographer Bow Tie photo. We wanted someone just as easy going, and she fit in perfectly! I didn't get to meet her till the day of our wedding, but I felt like we went WAY back when we finally met. She worked amazing with out photographer...making us laugh when they were conspiring ideas for photos on the mini shoot we snuck out for during our reception. And oh my gosh, she works fast!! You can definitely tell she loves what she does-- we had our sneak peak SO quickly. And the final product... it was amazing and perfect in every way- we got so lucky picking her. I cannot say it enough...pick amazing vendors, they will make your wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2018

David · Married on 05/16/2015

We had a LOVELY time with Grace!

We had a LOVELY time with Grace- she was truly a joy. We had been referred from a mutual friend and after seeing her videos online we knew she was what we wanted to capture the big day. As everyone knows weddings can be STRESSFUL but Grace managed to do a good job of decompressing us and actually helping us enjoy every moment! Who the heck knew a 4 minute video could be so much fun to relive over and over! Thank you Ricker Films for your spectacular work and creating a memory that will last forever in me and my wife's heart. (and iphone :)

Sent on 10/16/2018