Rick Blanco Photography Reviews

84 | Pottstown, PA

84 Reviews for Rick Blanco Photography

Crystal Reid 路 Getting married on 08/29/2020

Amazing photographer couple with amazing work!

Maria and Rick are amazing! We have looked into other photographers and when my fianc茅 and I found Maria and Rick, we were blessed! They have amazing work and it shows through the pictures they have done for us but also what they display! They work well as a team! They are very professional, outgoing, very organized and for the price, you get amazing things! When we left the studio after meeting them for the first time, my fianc茅 and I knew right away, they were the ones to make our wedding memorable! I would Highly recommend them for a photographer. They have great communication, value your time, very professional but also fun to make you comfortable and enjoy your pictures but also unbelievably amazing work! I can鈥檛 say enough about these two and definitely will be using them again for my future maternity pictures! If your looking for quality and stunning work and someone to feel comfortable with to have trust in your pictures, I would definitely book with Maria and Rick Blanco Photographer! 馃挄

Sent on 10/25/2019

Gregory Brile 路 Getting married on 08/29/2020

A Master At Their Craft

Blanco photography has so far done nothing but impress us! We sat down and met with Rick and Maria and with all the knowledge and experience they have, we knew they were the right fit. They were very detailed in everything they offered. We had our engagement shoot which was very well planned and coordinated. Rick pointed us in every right direction and pose. And after seeing some of our photos they took, we were very impressed. We made the right decision choosing Blanco Photography.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • bella30

Stacy 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely the best!

We loved working with Rick and Maria, they did an awesome job capturing our wedding. They were more than just our photographer, they provided so much help with our save the dates and wedding invitations. So creative with photos and we absolutely love them.

I was so amazed how prepared for any situations a bride & groom needed, from helping me get into my dress, quick stitching of my dress, had to glue of one of the groomsmen boutinerr pins back together, had every need covered. They made our day so easy, fun and were beyond happy on how great our photos are.

We highly recommend them, again they are so much more than our photographer.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Maura

Maura Finnegan 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!!!

Amazing! To start off Rick and Maria were able to customized a package for my husband and I to mee exactly what we wanted for our day. Leading up to our wedding Maria kept an open line of communication- always checking in and answering the millions of questions I had. The day of our wedding it felt like we had a personal wedding planner telling us what we needed to do/how to do. Rick was great behind the camera keeping things moving quickly and efficently and Maria was always there to fix my veil, a girls dress or makeup and make sure no one blinked in the pictures. We had the opportunity to view all of our photos and they are better than I could imagine and truly brought back the amazing times our of big day!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Meredith 路 Married on 05/31/2019

Rick and Maria are AWESOME!!! They provided us with a wedding organizer binder, answered all of my zillion (and one) questions and so far have helped us create gorgeous save the dates. I can't wait to see what our wedding pics will look like. Can't say enough great things about them. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Rachael

Rachael Moyer 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing, effortless, attentive!

Rick & Maria are amazing!! They are so much more then just wonderful photographers! From the beginning when we booked my husband and I knew we were in good hands, our wedding venue even thanked us because they knew they didn鈥檛 have to worry about ANYTHING with this dynamic duo! They helped us find a beautiful park for your engagement pictures and we knew we wanted some indoor photos at our local distillery also and they didn鈥檛 mind in the least going to multiple locations to take shots for us! I remember a few times before my wedding, as it was approaching, I was getting overwhelmed with my timeline and I had reached out to Maria with some questions and she had called me right away and we chatted for a while and she eased all my worries and answered all my questions! On my wedding day, Rick & Maria showed up promptly at 1:00 and we started right away with pictures. They do things so fluidly and effortlessly I didn鈥檛 feel overwhelmed or stressed at all. My husband and I chose not to see each other before the ceremony and Rick & Maria were excellent at communicating and keeping me out of my husbands sight! They had took all of my idea鈥檚 I had mentioned previously in meetings into consideration and had even more great idea鈥檚 for photos which turned into beautiful pictures that I will treasure forever! They just went above and beyond for us. Maria helped me get dressed, she asked me if I needed water, she fixed my hair if it came out if place, she did so much more then expected! They鈥檙e just wonderful and I strongly suggest them them when choosing your photographers!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Sal Giordano 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Our Wedding Day with Rick and Maria

My wife and I had hired Rick and Maria for our wedding this past Labor Day weekend at La Massaria. We knew early on that we had hired the right wedding photographers, because after my wife notified the venue who we were using, the venue actually thanked us for hiring them because they had a long working relationship with Rick and Maria due to how professional they are. When the wedding day came, Rick and Maria were clearly experienced in their job and the location, knowing exactly how to build group photos and capture moments throughout the evening. I will definitely be recommending them to our other friends for when they are planning a wedding, and keep their business in mind for when my wife and I need a photographers for another event. It's also my understanding that while a large part of their business is around wedding photos, they also take part in the community, for instance being hired by schools to take class photos. We recently got to see how our wedding photos came out, and needless to say my wife and I were very impressed with every picture and are looking forward to having the final products of the thank you cards and books.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Arielle Giordano 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Out of state busy bride with the unruly family

Rick and Maria made our wedding easy. It was so nice to have two people working together to get us the best images of our special day. They were very organized prior to and on the day of our event. We were working with them from Ohio while our wedding will as in Pennsylvania. They understood my busy schedule transitioning from a graduate student to a medical professional.

On the day of our wedding they managed our family and friends well to ensure we got all the shots we wanted. They also handled our unruly families well. My family can be difficult and they always had a smile and kept things light. Rick was also very conscious of my one insecurity (my chin) during photographs. Helping me feel confident and enjoy the process!

I adore the pictures of our day. My favorite thing is a small mini album they gave us to tide us over until we get our large album! I have showed it to many of my coworkers that always remark how beautiful the pictures are!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Matthew 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Hiring Rick and Maria for our wedding photography was a key piece in the success of our wedding day. My wife and I didn鈥檛 hire a full-time wedding planner, so we were on our own for the most part. Though we thought we were prepared, upon the first call with Rick and Maria months ahead of the wedding day, we were made aware of numerous things we鈥檇 either overlooked or underestimated. Maria and Rick were available for any questions we had as we prepared for and scheduled the events of the wedding, as it turns out most of the day can be planned in parallel with the photography! They even provided a thorough and well-made binder of material for us to organize our planning. Once the day-of arrived, Rick and Maria showed up and immediately got to work. They ensured folks were in the right place at the right time without being pushy, they were even great to have around to talk to and joke with in addition to the excellent pictures. Though it can be hard to occupy so much time with pictures as the bride and groom, Rick and Maria understood this and made the process as seamless as possible to maximize our time enjoying the celebration. During the party they were able to get plenty of pictures when I admittedly did not even realize they were in there! Once the pictures were available to view, we were quite pleased. The picture quality and volume exceeded our expectations. They were able to capture the outdoor nature of our venue, which is something we鈥檇 discussed early on in our planning. Rick and Maria have built their business on platforms that make it simple to share and purchase pictures with friends and family, which really makes things easier for us. I would absolutely recommend Rick and Maria for anyone鈥檚 event, particularly weddings, as they made our planning and day-of easier and created an excellent product!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Samantha 路 Married on 06/29/2018

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was working with Rick and Maria! They were so responsive and had an answer to every question my husband and I threw at them. We really wanted to include our dog in our engagement session, and Rick and Maria were completely on board. Our dog can be a little challenging to work with, but Rick came with his own bag of tricks to make sure we got some wonderful shots. We had such a great time at our engagement shoot and the photos looked fantastic, so we knew our wedding photos would be stunning. Maria made sure to call periodically to walk us through our timeline and to just check in to see how we were doing in the planning process. On our wedding day, we had nothing to worry about. Rick and Maria created a checklist for the day of so no pictures were missed. Maria came prepared with extra bobby pins and safety pins and tackled some bridesmaid dress issues. She was a lifesaver, and the girls' dresses fit much better after her tweaks. The day flew by, and I forgot about some of the pictures that we took, but when we finally sat down to see the wedding photos, we were blown away by how gorgeous they were. We cannot wait to get our wedding album so that we can see them every day. Rick and Maria are very professional and make you feel more like family than just clients. We would highly recommend them to any couple looking for wedding photographers. We cannot wait to go back one day for future sessions as our family grows!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Maureen 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Looking for a photographer for you wedding? Search no longer. Rick and Marie are the best package deal. My daughter knew the Blanco's long before she had started planning their wedding. She had told us how talented they were and how she was looking forward to having them create her wedding pictures. The engagement pictures in St. Petersburg park in the fall were breathtaking. Looking for a traditional, country or out of the box ideas for your wedding. Then Blanco's Photography is who you need to see now. My daughter did a hidden Mickey theme. Rick and Maria helped with so many ideas that were classic Disney. They were a one stop shop. It was like having your own personal wedding planner. We ordered the Save the Date magnets as well as the invitations and thank you cards for the wedding. They assisted in planning the timeline for the wedding day. This was big. They also kept us on time as well the day of. We never felt rushed, delayed or overwhelmed by them. What a fun day it was. Rick and Maria blended in at church and the reception, never being intrusive or demanding. When we viewed the pictures after the wedding there were so many pictures I didn't notice them taking and those indeed were the most precious. The experience was just phenomenal. We will be looking forward to working with them in the future for family pictures. They are experts in weddings. This is what they do. Coordinating with the venue, DJ and florist. Out of this world. We highly recommend the Blanco's Photography for ALL you photo needs. They came highly recommended to us from the venues, church and florist. It was reassuring that we had already booked them first. We booked a year in advance. This was the best decision made for the entire wedding planning.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Heather 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Rick and Maria make the entire wedding process less stressful and carefree. From the first interaction, to every interaction since has been a positive one. I would highly recommend Rick Blanco Photography. They are extremely caring and dedicated people. They are reasonably priced and extremely affordable compared to other photographers that I had looked into for our wedding. They are extremely professional and are with you every step of the way through the wedding planning and timeline. They even give you a binder with everything you will need to help you stay organized during the entire wedding planning process. I am thankful that we chose them for our photographers. Our engagement photos and wedding photos came out beautifully. I could not have asked for a better experience. They treat you like you are family. If you are looking for photographers that are professional, caring, affordable and great at what they do, than look no further because Rick and Maria are those people !!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Christina 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Rick and Maria are amazing! They made us feel like friends from the start. They allowed me to change the location of my engagement photos the day before the photo shoot. All the pictures were fantastic! They provided me with information well out of the realm of photography and helped set up my wedding day timeline. I truly could not have done everything without them.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Gina 路 Married on 10/13/2017

My wife and I planned our wedding 2 years out. Rick and Maria were the first vendor we booked and we were glad we did. Through the entire planning process they were very helpful with any questions we had even outside of the photo realm. We ended up using La Massaria as our wedding venue which Rick and Maria were the preferred vendor for. This made things even easier as they knew every little detail about the venue. The week of our wedding we had a consult with Maria to go over last minute details and this was very helpful as she was able to resolve all issues we were having with our time line for the day. She also was able to calm us down with a mishap that we were dealing with at the time. The day of the wedding the two of them were great together and worked very well with our videographer who they had never worked with previously. You would have never believed that after seeing how smoothly things went. Maria was unbelievable all day with helping my wife out with everything from her dress to her hair. The weather for our wedding was overcast which bummed us out as we really wanted good sunset shots and some fall foliage shots but Rick was able to still get some absolutely incredible shots to make up for the lack of sunset. The two of them have some signature shots they like to do with sparklers, sunsets and back lighting that really is a nice touch to make for some awesome pictures. After the wedding they immediately posted a few of our pictures online which was great to have. When you book Rick Blanco Photography you get much more than a photographer. If we did it all again we would without a doubt go with them.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Alexis 路 Married on 08/25/2017

From day one Rick and Maria consistently went above and beyond- throughout our entire engagement and planning craziness, the day of our wedding, and even now as we decide on our thank you cards, photo album and canvas photos. Rick and Maria have such an awesome and unique variety of packages for whatever price range you are looking for and they are willing to customize for your needs. They gave us suggestions for the location of our engagement photos and even included our dog in the photos which was important and special to us. They are always keeping in touch and updating you on what's next. If there were ANY questions I had or anything I was nervous/worried about during the planning process they HAD the answer and if they didn't they would help me figure it out (even if it wasn't pertaining to photography)! The day of our wedding was absolutely magical and a total dream come true and I can thank Rick and Maria for being a huge part of that. While I had amazing family with me, a fantastic bridal party and lovely bridal attendant it simply would have NEVER been as perfect without Rick and Maria. Everything flowed so perfectly because they had a timeline we worked on together and used it to go throughout our day. Any pictures or poses I had on Pinterest Rick and Maria had them done (I didn't even realize how much I forgot until I saw all of the pictures they took). They truly go above and beyond. Maria has bobby pins for hair mishaps, shout wipes (that came in handy when my husband accidentally stepped on my dress during our first look pictures), she helped me with my veil and bustle the entire night (she is the best ever)! The little things you don't think about Rick and Maria do and it's because they care and they love what they do. I will never be able to thank them enough for being such a big part of our wedding day and for capturing the moments they did. Our save the dates, fusions, thank you cards, favor tags and wedding photos were (are) all breathtaking.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Tara 路 Married on 08/25/2017

We used Rick Blanco Photography for our daughter's August wedding. The minute we met them we knew they were exactly what we were looking for. Rick and Maria really get to know the Bride and Groom and personalize their service to capture who the Bride and Groom are throughout the day. It was wonderful to have the two of them for the entire day. They created a schedule and it was perfect. I can not imagine the day would have ran so smoothly otherwise. Rick is amazing at seeing the perfect picture! And Maria is amazing at doing it all- washing dirt off dresses, fixing bustles, you name it she can fix it! Our wedding photos are simply out of this world and I wholeheartedly recommend them to capture all the moments of your beautiful day!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

kristen 路 Married on 08/18/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Rick Blanco Photography! You do not need to look any further for any other photographers! They both go above and beyond to make everything perfect! They offer great packages that can be customized to anyone's needs and you get way more than what you pay for! From the moment I spoke to them on the phone, I knew that I had to have them as my photographers! They were so easy to talk to and answered all of my questions! You do not even need a wedding coordinator/planner if you book with them! They are so knowledgeable on weddings and they help you with every aspect of your special day! They even mailed me a special binder with tips. timeline, and different answers to wedding questions that they knew would be helpful! Maria was amazing as she was helping with every little detail and made sure everything turned out perfect and Rick knew exactly what shots to take to must us look our best! They are very responsive and will help you with anything that you need! We do not like getting our pictures done and we got out engagement pictures done with them and they turned out amazing and they made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole process! They created our beautiful save the dates that all our guests are still talking about! We were so excited for them to take our wedding photos and they turned out absolutely beautiful! They asked me exactly what pictures I would want to have and they made sure I got the shots of everyone who was important to me! They offered me signature shots and we took sunset pictures, sparkler shot, and a beautiful lighting shot of us in the church and so many more amazing shots! After the wedding, they posted some sneak peaks and I was so excited to see more! They capture every little detail of our wedding and when we looked back at the photos, it was like we were reliving the wedding all over again! When we sent the link to all of our guests, they felt like they were at the wedding again!

Sent on 10/26/2017

katy 路 Married on 07/15/2017

Rick and Maria did our summer wedding and we absolutely loved the results. The album and final pictures were gorgeous. It was amazing to relive our favorite day through the wonderful pictures. We would highly recommended them!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Vincent 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Simply spectacular! What can we say about Maria and Rick that has not already been said! They are so much more than photographers. First, they are exceptional humans-kind, funny, helpful and so very knowledgeable. Second, they are full of resources-we needed so much help (some planned and some not) and they came through each and every time with the best possible solution. Lastly, they are the kind of people that you would choose as your family, if you could. They are real, genuine and personable. They put you at ease, they learn about you and what you want and they deliver so much more that you anticipate. They will forever be our photographers and we cannot wait for the next reason to call them.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Don't look any further, seriously! Do yourself a favor. Rick and Maria were amazing!!! From start to finish they were professional, easy to work with and the photos the capture are absolutely beautiful! Every photo we asked for was captured, down to the smallest detail. Maria was amazing at fixing my hair if a curl came out to make sure I looked my best. Both Rick and Maria had fun with our bridal party and made everyone feel so comfortable and had a great time. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking or a photographer! We are excited and looking forward to using Blanco Photography again someday!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Rick Blanco Photography's reply:

We always LOVE getting reviews from our couples! Thank you Kaitlyn and Dan for including us at your Wedding!

Tara 路 Married on 05/22/2017

We used Blanco Photography for our vow renewal and could not have asked for a better experience. They were creative and captured the perfect moments while making us feel like we were with friends. We ended up with beautiful professional pictures that will be a lasting memory.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Casey 路 Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I began planning our Wedding in January of 2016 and married May 2017. From the very start Rick and Maria were fantastic! They were so understanding of the hours that my now husband, Ray, and I were working at the time. They made us feel comfortable with the entire process by explaining everything we needed to know. From talking about what they had to offer, to our engagement photos and then to our wedding. They never tried to push services or packages, they just simply told us what they could do and how they could do it.

Leading up to the wedding they make sure to go over exactly what pictures you wanted taken that day and when you want to take them. Seriously, with Rick and Maria, you do not need a wedding planner! These two are amazing!! The day of the wedding always has it's hiccups---mine was my dress! Maria was so quick to jump in and literally "save the day". She keeps everything you could ever imagine on her at all times....including safety pins! More times than I could count, as soon as I started looking for something or someone, Maria or Rick jumped in before I even had to ask for help.

You will not regret choosing Rick Blanco Photography for your wedding. Trust me!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/29/2016

There truly are no words to describe these two. Their photography is as good as I have ever seen. Rick and Maria give you all of themselves as your photographers. They are professional, while still being personal, tons of fun and ever so helpful with everything. The photo guest book that Maria creates is a scrapbook of beauty. My guests raved over it. I will recommend them to every person I know!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Melanie 路 Married on 10/23/2016

Rick and Maria did a phenomenal job on our engagement and wedding portraits! I am so glad we went with them for our special day :) They were timely with email responses, punctual and professional on the wedding day, and were such a big help with making sure everything ran smoothly. Highly recommended for anything needing a professional, talented photographer!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Karalyn 路 Married on 10/22/2016

My fianc茅 and I recently had our engagement pictures done by Rick and Maria, and we were thrilled with how they turned out! Initially we were nervous about having our pictures taken but Rick and Maria were absolute professionals in their work, making us feel comfortable having this done. Their knowledge and experience with poses , lighting, and scenery, made this experience nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 11/03/2015