Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC Reviews

Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 7
  • Matt

Matt Hansen · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Spectacular Time!

Richmond Photobooth made our rock and roll themed wedding so much fun! It was a blast and is highly recommended for any type of wedding. We went with the full package and if you can, do it! The scrapbook is awesome and I'm sure will be a great way to look back on the night for years to come.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Addie

Addie Gottwald · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Excellent!

Easy, professional and fun! Would highly recommend. Loved that they put together a book of all the Photo Booth fun for us to enjoy the morning after our wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience with Richmond Photobooth

Great experience all around for our wedding at the VMFA. Richmond Photobooth was super easy to work with -- both personable and professional -- and we loved the elegant design and the fun range of props for the booth. They even compiled a book of all our photobooth photos as a keepsake! Can't recommend highly enough.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so honored to have been a part of your very special day! We hope you enjoy your photos for a lifetime to come!

Cat Longacre · Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful all around

Our entire experience with Richmond Photobooth was professional, friendly, and excellent! They are great at what they do and go above and beyond to make sure your guests are having fun and you get to remember the day.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Catherine,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and for making us a part of your beautiful wedding!

Christine · Married on 03/23/2019

Loved Richmond Photobooth!

Andrea of Richmond PhotoBooth was so amazing, accommodating and professional. They came in early on the day of the wedding to set up, made sure that we got our solo photo booth photos taken in midst of the whirlwind of the wedding and got all the digitals to us within a week. She was respectful of our budget and I couldn't recommend her more for any event!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Hannah Lindquist · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Photobooth

Richmond Photobooth was absolutely perfect!! Our setup was a little tricky since our ceremony was next to the setup site for the booth...Andrea was so flexible! During the event Andrea never once stepped away from the booth and encouraged guests to get their picture taken. It was apparent every time you walked past how much fun everyone was having using it. I have not stopped taking about how happy I am that we made the decision to go with the photobooth...easily one of the best parts of our wedding reception!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC's reply:

Hannah! Thank you so much for making us a part of your beautiful Wedding, we had so much fun taking pictures of your family and friends! This made our day!! Thank you!!

Leila · Married on 12/29/2018

Andrea is wonderful!

Andrea is wonderful to work with! Absolutely recommend!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much!! Happy New Year! I really enjoyed being a part of your Wedding and thank you so much for being so amazing!
  • I

Insurance Doctor · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely awesome addition to our work holiday party

Our experience was great! Awesome pictures, great quality & friendly service. We plan on using them for every holiday party we have!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Smith · Married on 11/30/2018

So much fun!

We were absolutely thrilled with the quality of the photos, the choice of layouts and backgrounds and the overall experience. Everyone at our party had a ball. The gift box at the end and access to the digital photos put this experience over the top.

My only negative is they didn’t come with a table for their props and we had to go get one. I recommend you have a space prepared for the awesome props!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2018

Awesome photo booth!

Thank you to Richmond PhotoBooth for a great experience! Our guests really enjoyed all of the props and we enjoyed getting to keep copies of the pictures in a book (which our guests got to sign)!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Ryan · Married on 11/02/2018

Best photo booth in RVA! HIGHLY Recommend

There are many options for photo booths in Richmond Virginia but none of them come close to this one. Andrea and her team made the Photo Booth one of the best parts of our wedding day. Without this, we would not have captured some of the best moments and highlights of the evening. The company was so easy to work with and so quick to respond, and it was nice to not have to worry about any headache with this as many know there are 1 million other things to plan with the wedding day. They have the cutest backdrops and you can create your own templates to personalize your special day and they have various packages to accommodate your budget. Do not go with anyone else make this your one stop for your Photo Booth for your wedding or any event! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 8
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 9
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 10
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 11
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST Photobooth

Andrea was a delight to work with and we were thrilled with the photo booth and the customized photo strip templates! We highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing addition to our wedding!

I am so glad we hired Richmond PhotoBooth for our wedding! Our guests had a blast and we loved getting to see the pictures after. We purchased the Fu Manchu package (3 hours of photo booth) and it was perfect for us. We also purchased a photo album, and I am so happy that we did! All of our guests put their photos in the album and wrote little notes for us. Andrea was responsive, accommodating, and easy to work with. She sent us options about the photo templates and back drops before the wedding and had everything ready to go. I would absolutely recommend Richmond PhotoBooth to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 09/29/2018

Andrea and her team did a fantastic job at our wedding! The overall look the photobooth was so classy and we absolutely loved our backdrop choice and ALL of the choices her group has to offer! The social media integration option was by far the best -- everyone was so appreciative of having high quality photographs online! Great people, great service, and great experience! I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 12
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 13
  • Christine

Christine Wang Trostler · Married on 09/15/2018

Fun and professional service!

Who doesn’t like a photobooth at a wedding? They provided awesome props (the unicorn head and the lobster claws especially) and the backdrop looked amazing in the photos. Andrea was both professional and responsive, especially when I heard back from guests who hadn’t received their photos through their phones (apparently there was weak wifi at the venue so photos weren’t transferring). I think it would have helped if the staff manning the booth had told guests that they would receive their photos at a later date due to the wifi issue, but I am glad Andrea and co had a solution for the issue.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Hope · Married on 09/09/2018

Andrea was so wonderful to work with! She responded to all of my emails quickly and made the entire process SO easy. The photo booth was everyone’s favorite part of the wedding, and the sweet scapbook Andrea put together at the end of the wedding was so fun and special to look at and hold onto to relive all of our memories for years to come!!

If you want your guests to have an awesome time at your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend getting the photo booth and Andrea!!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 14
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 15

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent company with great props, backdrops, and quality service!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kym · Married on 08/18/2018

Andrea was incredible! She was able to provide such a fun experience for guests and we can't wait to work with her on future events!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Brianna · Married on 08/11/2018

Andrea is nothing short of AMAZING! She's professional, generous, full of beautiful energy, has tremendous taste, and makes the entire experience FUN! My wedding guests had so much fun in this photobooth and I totally feel it was worth it. I also love that I chose the package with the scrapbook because they best part of flipping through it the day after the wedding. Thank you, Andrea and Richmond PhotoBooth!

Sent on 08/17/2018

A · Married on 07/21/2018

Great to work with, guests loved, & tons of fun looking at pictures afterwards

Sent on 08/09/2018

Dorothye · Married on 07/14/2018

Richmond Photo booth and Andrea were such a pleasure! The photo-booth was really fun, and this addition to the wedding reception was the "easy button". Andrea set everything up, reached out to guests in a very friendly way, and handed out the pics within minutes of the photo. We also got the scrapbook, and had it in our hands as we left that evening. It was fun looking over the pictures the next morning with family and friends. As the groom looked through it the next day, he simply said "this was definitely worth the time and money".

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 16
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 17
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 18
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 19

annelise · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I used Andrea's services for our recent wedding and LOVED it!! Andrea had creative backdrops, great props, and tons of unique templates to choose from. I would highly recommend using her services at your next event :)

Sent on 06/18/2018

Annelise,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! We are so happy we were a part of your special day :)

Jo Beth · Married on 05/19/2018

Super responsive and easy to work with!! Loved how our photos turned out. Dustin was our photo booth attendant and made sure everyone was striking a pose and having a great time! We also added the guest book option and highly recommend that! Would recommend to anyone looking for a fun, easy activity to do at a wedding or event!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 20

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2018

Andrea was super helpful and communicative through planning, she literally did everything she could to please my OCDness in the styling of the photos. Alex was also a great attendant!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Richmond PhotoBooth, LLC 21
  • Megan

Meg · Married on 03/10/2018

Andrea was wonderful to work with and our guests LOVED the open air photo booth! Andrea was patient as I went back and forth with two different templates, and I loved that there was not a separate package for “upgraded” props or backgrounds (another vendor I spoke with charged extra for these). The props were also of very high quality. We chose to do the scrapbook as our guest book, and this was awesome to receive at the end of the night to look at what guests did and wrote! She shared the digital files with us less than two days after our event as well. My husband and I couldn’t recommend Richmond Photobooth enough!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Megan!

Thank you so much for making us a part of your big day! I'm so happy you loved your props and Scrapbook. I had so much fun with your friends and family and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Thank you so much!! :)