Richie Melby Media, LLC Reviews

4 | Helena, MT

4 Reviews for Richie Melby Media, LLC

Melissa C. · Married on 07/09/2021

Simply Excellent!

From the first email exchange, we knew working with Richie would be a very special experience. He made sure that we felt like our wishes for our wedding day were of the utmost importance, and he delivered above and beyond our expectations. Anyone looking for a high quality videographer to not only capture their special day but also to bring a positive energy to the entire process, including phone calls, emails, and day-of activities should book Richie. He has so much passion and creativity, it is impossible for you to be disappointed with the videos he makes for you. We wish we could get married again, just so we could experience it all over again with him behind the camera!
    We highly recommend Richie Melby Media, and we cannot wait to work with him again!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Abby

Abby J. · Married on 07/11/2020

Best day with amazing video

Wow Richie hit my video out of the park and brought back allllll the feels of the day!! Thank you for braving the covid pandemic, making us not feel awkward and giving us this opportunity to watch our day forever!! You’re a true talent in sports media, but damn this is even a better creation!

Anyone who is getting married, you guys need to serious check him out you won’t regret keepsake especially when so much of the day is a blur to be able to look back and feel the love that incredible wedding day

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Stormie

Stormie K. · Married on 01/09/2020

High quality professional and videographer

Initially I was on the fence about booking a videographer, thankfully my mother insisted that we have one as this was the one regret she had from her wedding. I am thankful that we did as the wedding went by so fast and there were many things we didn't remember or were not completely present for given, the bride and groom are pulled in many directions for various things such as: pictures, traditions and greeting different guests etc. We have really enjoyed having the footage of our wedding in both high quality audio/ visual. I was especially impressed with the quality and clarity of the audio given it was really windy outside during the ceremony portion. Richie was easy to work with and good at making himself blend in so the footage is natural capturing many sentimental moments. Richie has multiple packages and was willing to work with us to create a customary package that fit our needs and budget. Additionally, he offered multiple ways to pay and split up our payments if needed. Richie also worked smoothly with our photographer, makeup artists, stylists etc. My mom was correct in the end, I would have regretted not having a videographer. I would only add that it is more than just booking a videographer its also crucial to book a videographer who is a good fit and, will provide a quality experience as well as, product that the couple will have for a life time. Richie Melby provided this for us and I would highly recommend him to others. Further, he seemed to be quick to adapt to different settings, people and situations so I believe he will easily be a good fit for the majority of couples and events.

Sent on 10/30/2020