Richard Harrell Photography Reviews

Richard Harrell Photography 3
Richard Harrell Photography 4

krista · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the groom

We loved Richard! He was so nice. My son and new daughter in law had such a great connection with him. The wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! He gave my kids everything they asked for and more!
    I would give Richard and his team my highest recommendation! He has a very calming spirit and for any of you parents that have been through a wedding you know how much a calming spirit is needed! I can’t say enough good things about Richard. We paid $2600, I think and he was worth every penny! He worked very hard capturing my son and daughter in law’s special day from getting ready to driving away!
    Beautiful!
    Krista B Silbiger
    Mother of the groom!

Amanda · Married on 01/06/2018

Richard was amazing. We were coming in from out of state and he worked out everything over email. Met with him two days before the wedding to finalize our plans. The day of he was outstanding. Everyone raved how professional and personable he was. We Will definitely use him again for family photos.

Lorianne · Married on 12/18/2017

Richard is unbelievably amazing and has by far exceeded any expectations I had for my wedding! You can definitely tell he absolutely loves what he does and goes above and beyond to make your day exceptional! He has a professional yet personal demeanor throughout the whole experience. I ran an hour or so late for pictures on my wedding day and instead of rushing me and getting annoyed as if I were wasting his time, he sat with my daddy and my husband to be patiently waiting for me to arrive and asked if there was anything he could do to help or start on before I got there. Richard took his time and made sure he captured everything I wanted him to and made sure he accommodated to me and not just the "job" at hand. He made me feel as if I was the only person that mattered and made my wedding that much more perfect! He's very complimentary and I'm pretty sure even if I were the ugliest person in the world I would have still felt like the most exquisite bride he'd ever seen! My husband and I are from MO and I honestly would drive the 15+ hour trip to FL just to have Richard take family photos or fly him to MO to have him capture the most important events in my life! His artistic talent and personality are absolutely worth it! He is a true artist!

Lindsay · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding was at the Crosley in Nov '17 & we could not have picked a better photographer than Richard Harrell. I fell in love with an image of his on Pinterest & was shocked to see he did not have more reviews. His company mainly works on referrals & his images speak louder than reviews. The booking process was easy - we were living in Alaska & they went out of their way numerous times to accommodate our time zone difference. On the day of the wedding they showed up early & immediately started working the Crosley - they have shot there many times before which was evident in their gorgeous images, but also took the time to take in all the details as if there for the first time. We did most of our photos prior to the ceremony & it can be a long process, but Richard made it easy. Everyone in our bridal party fell in love with him - he made everyone laugh & feel special! Richard not only captured the traditional photos, but also added artistic shots as well. On a character note 2 major things stood out: 1) He let my big dog come take pictures before the wedding & he was SO good with him. 2) He stayed after the wedding & helped my family load their cars. He did not have to - he is just a great person. Lastly, our images are spectacular. They are more than we hoped for & he truly captured the essence of the day. Overall we would highly recommend Richard to anyone looking for a photographer. He travels! One of my bridesmaids from Portland says she is hiring him for her wedding!

Tito · Married on 11/04/2017

Richard was absolutely amazing! I would recommend him over and over again!

Richard Harrell Photography 5
    Richard Harrell Photography 6
    Richard Harrell Photography 7
    Richard Harrell Photography 8

BeAnne · Married on 11/03/2017

It’s no secret that your wedding photographer is the single most important vendor you choose. Your photos are the keepsake of your special day and will keep the energy of your wedding alive for years to come. I just received the photos from Mr. Harrell and I’m seriously in awe of his gift and talent as a photographer and artist. He was nothing short of spectacular the day of the wedding and so many of our guests said he was amazing and did such a great job. His energy and enthusiasm for what he does was evident. It was obvious this man loves what he does. He made me feel so special and I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life. He and his incredible team were first class and they captured our wedding beautifully … every last detail. Looking through the photos was like living the dream all over again. He was constantly aware of the light, the angles, the wind, and the positioning of everyone involved. He was “on” the entire time and he did it with such enthusiasm. My jaw dropped when I saw the photos … they are absolutely stunning. His work is brilliant and I’m so grateful to him and his team. He has given us a gift we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you for capturing the essence of our special day. So grateful.

Ryan · Married on 10/21/2017

Richard did a spectacular job capturing the most important day of our lives. We we're absolutely blown away by how great the photographs turned out! I would recommend Richard over and over again!

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

Fantastic photographers! Richard and his team were spot on with everything! They arrived early and stayed late. They captured every special moment as it occurred. We give them the highest review possible. Highly recommended!

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

We used Richard Harrell Photography and seriously could not have asked for a better photographer and videographer for our wedding on September 23, 2017. Richard was very punctual, friendly, funny, and very easy to work with. There are alot of pressures and stresses that come with planning your special day. Richard understands these stresses and made sure everything on our day was perfect. He captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and more! There is a reason he's so well reviewed and popular. Richard is hands down the nicest guy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. Upon reviewing our wedding photos we were completely blown away. We cannot thank him enough for capturing one of the most important days of our lives. We will cherish these photos always. Thank you RICHARD!! You are truly amazing and extremely talented !!

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

When anyone asks me what my favorite part of my wedding day and planning was, I don't even have to think about the answer. Other than marrying my husband, the BEST decision we made was hiring Richard Harrell Photography. The passion that Richard and Heather have for their work is unbelievable. The planning process with them was seamless. We had issues with our venue, 10 days before our wedding the venue cancelled our ceremony and reception. Without hesitation, they were there to help us find a new location and make the changes we needed. On the wedding day, you would have never known. They both made us feel like we were all friends, not just clients. The images they delivered were stunning. We could not be happier with them. The video we received still brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. I am SO thankful RHP was recommended to us!

Cynthia · Married on 07/20/2017

Richard and his team went above and beyond. He was super kind and made us all laugh all day! We will definitely be recommending to all of our friends

Kristen · Married on 04/29/2017

One of the best decisions we made was going with RHP! We had to up our photography budget by a bit but in the end it was beyond worth it! We can't quit looking through the photos. They're all just amazing! They captured exactly what I was looking for which was everyone's joy and emotions on that day. The beauty and "feels" in each photo is just priceless. They were great to work with on the day of the wedding and listened to what we wanted but also provided great advice and feedback. They suggested a last minute switch on the uplighting and it made a huge diffference in how all of our photos looked and the overall ambiance. To capture photos of the people you love the most laughing, smiling and looking amazing is probably the best gift we'll have. Thank you!!

Christina · Married on 12/19/2016

If you are looking to be treated like it is your day an only your day the entire year this is the team for you! They treated us with OUTSTANDING customer service. Answered all my calls and texts timely and were just overall wonderful people. They take the time to get to know you and your spouse, what you are imagining your day to be like and what you would want from a photography team.

Chelsea · Married on 11/19/2016

Richard and Heather were so amazing! They listened to what we wanted and did an amazing job capturing our family, friends and us. Our family is in love with all the pictures, especially the candid and sunset photos. We had our photos within the month which is incredible speed! Thank you so much Heather and Richard you are incredible!

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I decided to go with Richard Harrell and his wife as our photographers for our wedding and we are so happy we did. What won us over with them was how creative they are and we loved the lighting that they are able to use to make the photos even more beautiful. We did an engagement session with them just to get an idea on how they work and what to expect for our wedding day. Our engagement photos came out wonderfully that it was hard for me to choose which ones I would want to have prints of later on. I loved having both Richard and his wife for our wedding day because Richard was able to go and take pictures of the guys getting ready while his wife stayed with me and took pictures as I was getting ready. They work amazingly as a team and I can tell they are always knowing what the other wants or is looking for while taking a photo. I wish I was able to do videography with them as well but that was not in my budget but if you are looking for some who can do that, you found the guy! He showed me a sample of his videography work and it was gorgeous. My husband and I talked to 3 different photographers and Richard won hands down. The pictures he took at our wedding still take my breath away. He gave us a USB of all of our pictures and he took so many it took my husband and I 90 minutes to go through them all. It is amazing how he is able to capture a moment that you will cherish forever. I will definitely be using Richard in the future for more photo opportunities as they arise. For the work he does and how he and his wife go out of their way to get that photo you will love is worth every penny.

Valerie · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I couldn't be happier with having Richard and Heather as our photographers for the wedding! They were so great to work with and you could tell they love their job and care about their clients getting the best photos. We are so happy with both our engagement and wedding photos. We got married at the Kapok Tree which is a gorgeous venue and they were able to capture every detail that we loved about that venue into our photos. We received our photos 3 weeks after our wedding and looking through them was like reliving our whole wedding night over again, I would highly recommend them!

Hannah · Married on 08/06/2016

Richard and Heather are hands down - THE BEST! I don't think either of them can take a bad picture. They made my husband and I feel like the most special two people to ever get married. I am beyond thankful they were recommended to us and have become great friends, as well as our photographers for life. Can't wait till the next chapter in our lives together, so they can capture those memories as well.

Kelsey · Married on 07/02/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Richard and Heather for my wedding! They were so professional and took absolutely beautiful photos! I loved how fun and energetic they were and how comfortable they made us feel working with them. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to any other couple getting married- they will not disappoint!

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

One of the most stressful parts of planning our wedding was finding a photographer and videographer. We met with over 15 companies, but knew the moment we met Richard and Heather we had found "the ones"! We left their gorgeous studio knowing we made the best decision! They were there for every part of planning and on our wedding day. They are both amazing to work with and we could not have been happier with the results. You should not hesitate any longer and book them now!

• Noelle

Noelle · Married on 02/26/2016

There are not enough words to express how amazing Richard Harrell Photography is. The quality, professionalism and overall experience we had is beyond anything we expected. Richard Harrell photographed our engagement and wedding and did video for our wedding as well. The photos and video exceeded all of our expectations and we could not be happier. Our wedding album also turned out stunning! Richard and his team, including wife Heather, were always willing to take the extra time for that special shot and to answer any questions we had. For any future life events, Richard Harrell Photography will be the first one we call to document our special days.

Danyelle · Married on 02/18/2016

I spoke to many different photographers before I was referred to Richard Harrell. As soon as I met Richard and Heather at their home, I knew right away that I had found who I wanted to capture my wedding day. I cannot describe how awesome these two were from the moment I met them. They made my big day effortless and completely stress-free while helping me every step of the way with any questions I had. Both my engagement and wedding photos were flawless and I couldn't have asked for better. Every single one of my guests made it a point to tell me how amazing Richard and Heather were at the wedding. If anyone is ever looking for a professional photographer for a special occasion I automatically mention Richard Harrell Photography. I will forever be grateful for them.. Thank you guys SO much!!

AMIE · Married on 01/30/2016

Richard and Heather are hands down the BEST!! Stop looking and just book them now.

They have so much passion, attention to detail and are just wonderful people. They separated their team between the girls and guys getting ready and captured everything - we did photo and video so this was a big deal! They also worked within the strict rules of our church and the requests of family members. The results were stunning!

After the ceremony, they took AMAZING photos of my husband and I, and the entire bridal party. Everyone involved was extremely impressed with this team. Pictures are so important to a wedding, book Richard Harrell to ensure your pictures are something you want to admire and cherish for years and years to come!

If tbere was a way to rate better than a 5 I totally would. If you want someone to capture your most imoortant memories beautifully, this is the way to go.

Ryan · Married on 09/26/2015

Richard Harrell and his crew are incredible! The best decision i ever made was asking my wife to marry me.. The SECOND best was hiring Richard Harrell to be our photographer. Richard and his wife Heather met with us before we hired them and spent a few hours explaining their services and answering all of our questions. We scheduled an engagement shoot a few days later. WOW those pictures turned out amazing and the album they made us makes us look like models :) When the big day showed up i was nervous things would go wrong or we might lose track of time and be late or miss something. HOWEVER, just like Richard and staff promised they arrived on time and executed the plan we had discussed with them to capture every moment and exceed all our expectations. I felt like they made us so comfortable that we could really enjoy our wedding day with our friends and family. Their staff was extremely professional, yet friendly and fun what a great combination. Even when the unexpected occurs or the weather gets crazy in florida, Richard handles it and makes sure he gets the perfect shot. They take the time to capture the smallest details and they get multiple shots of all those huge moments. I realize now how important your wedding photographer is and i can't thank Richard enough for everything he did for us.