Richard Fleming Photography Reviews

Richard Fleming Photography 5
Richard Fleming Photography 6
Richard Fleming Photography 7

Aubrianne · Married on 06/16/2016

My husband and I recently got our wedding pictures from Richard and we could not be happier with the work he did! Not only are the pictures amazing, but the process of getting formal pictures taken on our actual wedding day went so smoothly and we easily remained on schedule with Richard's direction. We are so glad we chose Richard Fleming Photography to photograph our wedding. He was such a pleasure to work with. If you are looking for quality work at a reasonable price don't hesitate to contact Richard Fleming Photography. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Laura · Married on 06/11/2016

Richard is awesome!! We used him as our wedding photographer last summer. From the beginning of the planning process to months after our wedding Richard always answered my e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner. On our wedding day Richard constantly made us laugh, was extremely professional and was very efficient in getting all of the shots because we expressed to him that enjoying our wedding with our friends and family was very important to us. I highly recommend Richard Fleming Photography and will be working with him again.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Jeri · Married on 06/04/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer than Richard! Richard was knowledgable, accommodating, professional, affordable and in constant communication. Richard took beautiful photos of our ceremony without obstructing guests view or enjoyment of the ceremony. Our reception pictures were spectacular, nothing too posed, which was important to us. He was efficient and kept everyone laughing. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding pictures, as they are truly stunning. I highly recommend Richard Fleming Photography to anyone who wants to have a fun, reasonably priced, flexible and genuinely talented photographer. It is obvious that Richard loves what he does!

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/28/2016

Ladies! Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Richard is! He is so sweet and genuinely cares for you and everything you want in your wedding. He takes suggestions very well, and doesn't act like his way is better (but listen to him because he is a genius). He makes photography the last thing you'll stress about because you won't stress at all. My wedding day would not have gone as smoothly or been as amazing without him! My sister-in-law is a photographer herself and she had absolutely nothing bad to say about him or his photos, she did nothing but compliment him and that says something coming from another photographer. You literally CANNOT go wrong with him! Best choice hands down!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

Richard was absolutely amazing! He was so easy to work with and get along with! My wedding pictures were so much better than I could have ever imagined! You can tell he loves what he does and it makes such a difference. He makes you, your family and friends so comfortable by the end of your engagement and wedding he will feel like part of your family. We will always go to him from now on!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Katie · Married on 05/12/2016

Richard is very professional and a lot of fun to work with. We had a great time taking pictures at our wedding and the pictures turned out amazing. He does very high quality work.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/06/2016

Richard was such a professional but was so personable and helpful at the same time. At first, finding a photography seemed a bit daunting to us because we were working on a budget, but Richard was the first photographer to say 'OK this is your budget? Let me tell you what I can do for you in that price range'. So many other people just didn't respond or responded with 'sorry can't do it'. He was the right choice for us because of that and many other reasons and we are so happy we went with him!! He has such a good eye for lighting and is so creative but was still very respectful or not being in the way or being too bossy about the pictures. Plus he was funny and made us all laugh and smile naturally. We have only gotten back a few teasers so far (our wedding was only a week ago) but what we have seen are GORGEOUS and we can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 05/14/2016
  • W

Wintter · Married on 04/23/2016

He was wonderful! He came in no one was ready and then people went missing.He was very sweetand patient about it and took pictures where he could as he waited. All my guest talked about how nice was he was.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Lynette · Married on 04/23/2016

Richard was AMAZING! He really knows what he is doing. Before the wedding he answered any questions I had about what kind of pictures were to be taken. Richard was extremely helpful the day of the wedding. He helped move the pictures along so we did not have our guests waiting. He knew what pictures to take and when to take them and knew how to rally the people up. He knew how to make people laugh to get that natural smile. The pictures turned out incredible and they helped us remember the day. I felt so blessed to have Richard there. He worked extremely well with my friend who was doing the video. When he is working you can tell he LOVES what he does. He was so wonderful to work with and I would recommend him to ALL of my friends getting married! Thank you Richard for making my day even more special than I was expecting!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Preston · Married on 04/14/2016

Did an amazing job and would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Erin · event on 04/11/2016

Richard Flemming is so talented. Not only was he affordable, but he was incredibly flexible and patient for our family shoot. I would recommend him to anyone for any type of session!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Rachelle · Married on 03/25/2016

Richard was awesome to work with. The photos were stunning and speak for themselves, but Richard was very easy going and professional. He helped us stay calm, relaxed, and enjoy our big day while, capturing memories we'll treasure for a life time!
    I recommend him to everyone that will listen.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Shelby · Married on 03/20/2016

Richard Fleming did so good with our wedding pictures! He was on time and profesional. He met with us multiple times before our big day to make sure he got all the shots we wanted and to go over the timeline so we knew where to be in the craziness of everything going on. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Jamie · Married on 03/19/2016

You seriously could not get a better photographer than Richard Fleming, he knows his stuff! Not only is he very responsive to any question you may have about his service, but he helps you out with any questions you may have with the whole wedding process. I could not have asked for a better photographer. He has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable the whole time, dresses professionally, and understand your personal wants and desires out of your special day. You will not be disappointed with booking him for any event, especially your wedding. Thank you Richard, for making my day come to life in photos!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Abby · Married on 03/19/2016

I absolutely loved all my pictures all almost 1500 of them, I don't know how many comments I got from people telling me how good they were! And Richard and Norman are hilarious!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Liz · Married on 03/12/2016

I know Richard and his work from other weddings I have attended, so when it came time for our wedding there was no searching to be done —Richard was who we wanted. He is highly professional and super friendly and down to earth at the same time. He made the day of the wedding so fun and took a lot of stress and nerves away from all of us. Our bridal party and family kept commenting on how awesome he was. Another major plus is he is budget friendly and will work with you. Remember, good wedding photography is an investment — you will have cherish images forever. Get someone who knows what he is doing to capture all the moments of your sweet day! All in all, his work is amazing, he is amazing, so book him!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Richard did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos. He was fun to work with and made you feel so comfortable. His quality of work is amazing and he also had a great assistant for our wedding day. You won't regret hiring him for any event and his pricing is very affordable.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Crystal · Married on 02/26/2016

5 stars are not even enough to accurately rate Richard Fleming Photography! Richard is absolutely amazing to work with! I'm a big fan of photography, tend to be very picky, and of course wanted the very best on one of the most important days of my life. I'm beyond thankful we made the decision to hire Richard to shoot our destination wedding in Costa Rica! Yes, it was a destination wedding. Yes, photography was included in the "package" we had chosen at the resort. Yes, there was an additional fee to bring in an "outside vendor". No, they wouldn't reduce the price if we didn't use their photographer. However, deciding to hire Richard and fly him down was the best decision we made with our wedding! Professional. Creative. Passionate. Talented. Fun. These all perfectly describe RFP! The pictures are stunning! I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I get! Everyone tells us "They look like what you would see in a magazine!" and "Wow, you had an AMAZING photographer, who did them?!". Richard goes above and beyond for his clients. Richard has photographed me and my son when I was just a single mom - which are some of my favorite photos of all time. Then, he photographed my engagement photos! So it was such a privilege for him to squeeze us in last minute when we asked him to come to Costa Rica with us to capture our special day. Clearly I am a huge fan of his work! We will always choose RFP! I'm absolutely in love with ALL my wedding pictures! He perfectly captured my magical day! I love getting lost in the memories as I flip through the 1500 picture gallery daydreaming of Costa Rica! Thank you again Richard! You are incredibly talented and your positive energy is contagious! Truly honored to have you at our wedding! To all the brides out there - you will not be disappointed if you go with RFP! So if I were you, I would stop reading these reviews and contact him before he books up! Lol. Congrats and best wishes! XoXo

Sent on 05/05/2016

James · Married on 02/17/2016

Richard went above and beyond the expectations and made the event really memorable for my wife and I. I recommend this man to anyone looking for a great photographer who takes AMAZING pictures and for a FAIR price!

Sent on 05/04/2016

There are not enough good things that we can say about Richard Fleming Photography. He captured our wedding beautifully and was very open to our style of photography and also very creative on his own. He was professional, yet allowed for the fun and could easily anticipate our photo needs. He was more than fair and went above and beyond in finding an awesome second shooter as well as helping to make the event a huge success. Our guests raved about our photographer and how personable he was, as well as professional. We couldn't have been more happy choosing Richard and encourage anyone and everyone to use his services, for whatever occasion.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Neda · Married on 12/27/2015

Very good photographer! very professional l and fun to work with!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Andrew · Married on 12/19/2015

Very impressed with Richard. Professional throughout all stages of our wedding. Photos turned out great!!!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Andrew, Thank you again for having me.. I am truly honored to be a part of yours and Erna's wedding. Such a beautiful intimate wedding with some amazing people. As always, looking forward to your future photography needs. Thanks again. RFP

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2015

Richard is always quick to respond to questions and have great creative ideas. We loved our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you again for choosing RFP. We had a blast being a part of your special day.. and made my job so much easier to capture such an amazing wedding with amazing couples. Thank you! RFP
  • Frannie & Eric

Frannie · Married on 11/07/2015

Great prices, flexible and able to negotiate packages to fit our needs and budget, great quality, fast return time. I can't wait for him to shoot the wedding. Our engagement session was fantastic!

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • F

Frannie · Married on 11/07/2015

Richard was the first vendor we booked when we started the planning process over a year before the wedding. He had an advertised package that he was very flexible with to accommodate our needs and wants. We quickly became more than just customer/vendor and have developed a friendship with him. Our engagement photos were beautiful and the wedding photos are lovely. He was able to get all of our wedding photos (nearly 2,000 of them) back to us in just over a month. He is flexible, energetic, dependable, honest, professional, and all around a great person and photographer. I am happy to recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2015