Richard Fleming Photography Reviews

Richard Fleming Photography 5
Richard Fleming Photography 6
Richard Fleming Photography 7

Tara · Married on 05/20/2017

Richard was amazing and such a wonderful person to work with. I would recommend him for anyone's wedding small or large. He is so professional and thoughtful. Our pictures are the best memories that we will cherish forever. Thank you Richard Fleming Photography for everything you did to make our wedding so spectacular!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 05/06/2017

As all the other reviewers have noted, Richard's work is wonderful. He was the photographer at my recent wedding and I have so many great photographs that I could fill several walls from floor to ceiling. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kaila · Married on 04/29/2017

Richard was amazing!!! He kept everything on track and made sure to get every shot possible. They were amazing photos.

Sent on 06/15/2017

kristy · Married on 04/27/2017

I cant say how happy i was with Richard doing my wedding picture's, he made my wedding day so easy and did such a great job getting all important shot I would want to see on our day.... he was so amazing and any bride would be lucky to have him do your special day!!!!! cant thank you enough... 5 stars all the way!!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Lindsay Beth · Married on 04/22/2017

Amazing work!! Very professional and easy to work with!

Rachel · Married on 04/11/2017

Richard was amazing. Caught some amazing candids and fit in like one of our friends. We got eons more than we expected and the quality was astonishing. Cant wait for the next life event so we can use him again!

Courtney · Married on 03/05/2017

Richard is amazing!!! We just got back our engagement pictures and he did an incredible job! I would definitely recommend him to any bride and groom!! He did my best friends wedding and the pictures came out spectacular! He works around any schedule and is a great photographer to work with!! He joked around with my fiance to help get him to smile in the pictures. You can tell he loves what he does and it shows in his work. If your not choosing Richard Fleming for your photography, your making a huge mistake!! Best photographer ever, and definitely worth the price! Don't go cheap on your photographer, the pictures will last a lifetime.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback.. you are truly a blessing and thankful to have been a part of it. Thank you for choosing RFP.

Madison · Married on 12/30/2016

Richard Fleming Photography helped us to capture our special moments on our special day! We couldn't have been happier with the service.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Carey · Married on 12/11/2016

Richard Fleming was an exceptional photographer for our big day! He was professional, while keeping us all comfortable. He got every shot I could have wanted without being over controlling. I have heard many horror stories of photographers on wedding days and Richard was nothing but wonderful! 5 stars!

Chelsea · Married on 12/10/2016

Richard did a fantastic job from start to finish. We had our engagement session and the pictures are absolutely beautiful and from those pictures Richard created our wedding guest book. For our wedding, I had numerous guests come to me about how awesome Richard and his assistant Norman were. Not only are they talented they are hilarious too! We had some difficulty with the USB with our wedding photos on it, but Richard was patient and worked with us until the issue was resolved. We will definitely be using RFP for future family photos!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Richard and his team are phenomenal! Richard goes above and beyond to not just take photos of the event, but to capture the feeling of the entire day! You can just tell he photography is his passion, it shows in all of his work! A pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable from day one. I would recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/19/2016

Looking for a fun photographer? You have found it in Richard! Him and his 2nd photographer Norman were fantastic at our wedding. They were fun, easy going, and really took control of the family, and wedding party to make sure we got in all the photos that we wanted. Which is important when you only have 1 hour of daylight left after the ceremony to get all the wedding party, family, and pictures of just the bride and groom alone. Another thing I'm happy to report is that they were not overly aggressive during the ceremony, or reception to make sure they got that "perfect shot," like some other photographers that I have seen at other weddings. They were respectful and hidden while taking their photos, but also present if there was something that I wanted them to capture, which I greatly appreciate. Our photos turned out absolutely perfect! My husband and I loved them, and so did everyone else. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asks.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Tobie · Married on 11/12/2016

Richard Flemming photography was the best decision we made regarding our wedding! He is extremely professional, wonderful to work with, and the pictures were even better than we could have ever dreamed of! He made us feel comfortable right off the bat, and working with him was like working with an old friend! I would recommend both his engagement and wedding services to absolutely anyone in need of an amazing photographer! My wedding day was the best day of my life, and I owe a huge portion of this to Richard and his team!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Holly · Married on 10/23/2016

Richard has a personality like no other and it was a pleasure to have him with on our special day!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Tori · Married on 10/22/2016

Richard is very organized, professional and the nicest person you'll find. Did a amazing job! He's awesome!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/15/2016

Fun, friendly, and really captures moments and true smiles on people. I am so glad we went with Richard! I love every single one of my photos and I get a copy of all my photos so my family and I can print as many as we would like! He has photographed several of my friends as well and I have never heard one complaint.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you so much.. We truly loved your wedding..and we are honored to have been a part of it... Beautiful wedding with some amazing people, the setup, details, the dress and of course we have tons of favorites especially the sunset shots. Thank you again for choosing RFP.

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Richard made our day the absolute best day ever!! He not only captured moments from our big day but was willing to take new wedding pictures after our honeymoon since hurricane Matthew came through and we weren't able to get married at our original venue. I highly recommend using him if you want a fun photographer!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

I am truly thankful to have been a part of yours and Calebs wedding. it was a beautiful wedding with some amazing family and friends. thank you again for having us. We are so glad we were able to get some photos at the previous venue and those turn out amazing...so many favorites.. love the rustic details. thank you again RFP.

Hope · Married on 09/24/2016

Richard was so great! We had an unforeseen problem with our previous photographer and hired Richard a week and a half before our wedding. It was fate! Richard asked me what kind of shots I liked and I told him the style and he delivered! He made everyone laugh and we could not be happier with all the shots he provided (there were TONS more pictures than your average photographer). If we did it all over again we would definitely hire him again! Wonderful person, photographer and professional!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

aww thank you so much.. such a blessing to have been available and travel to your destination wedding.. it was such a beautiful wedding with some amazing people.. made my job so much easier when everyone is just having a blast and relax. I have so many favorites from your wedding. keep a look out for your MAG cover photos. :) Thank you again for choosing RFP.

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2016

Richard was a great photographer. We couldn't be happier with his service or quality of product we received.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Ally · Married on 09/17/2016

Richard and Chris (McKnight) were amazing to work with! The sneak peak was beautiful and we cannot wait to see the rest! He has done 2 of my friend's weddings and their photos were amazing!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

one of my all time favorite weddings with some amazing clients.. Destination wedding for RFP and I can't say enough how much a blessing it was to be there.. love every bit of it and made our job easy to photographed. Thank you again for choosing RFP.

Easy to work with and had a great personality on the actual day. Really was able to get some beautiful shots that I just love. Additionally, the original USB drive that we had was damaged and it was quickly replaced by the photographer, which saved me a lot of stress. Absolutely thrilled with the service and would strongly recommend.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Mue · Married on 07/22/2016

Richard was the photographer who a friend of mine used at her Wedding. We used him for our family session in May & September & our wedding in July and could not be more pleased. Richard is professional, easy to work with and we will definitely be using him as a photographer in the future. The photos he shot were fantastic. Thank you so much for your amazing work Richard, you are amazing at what you do!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Love... Thank you again for always using RFP.. It was a blessing to have been a part of your wedding with some amazing sweet family and friends.. it was a perfect wedding with lots of favorites.. Thank you again for choosing RFP

Chelsea · Married on 07/09/2016

Richard was amazing!! He was there whenever I needed him day or night, his wife also made my invitations which was a huge plus!! I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Erika · Married on 06/25/2016

Richard is amazing ! Richard does everything for us from pageants to family to weddings. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

One of my Favs... Clients.. I had the blessing being there from the beginning from Pageants in High School to the actual wedding. Such an honor to have been chosen and we cannot thank you enough. Love every details of your wedding and tons of favorites. love the Rustic and Country feel.

Erika · Married on 06/25/2016

Richard is amazing. Richard has done everything for us from pageants to family sessions to our wedding. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Sent on 09/22/2016