Richard Fleming Photography Reviews

Richard Fleming Photography 5
Richard Fleming Photography 6
Richard Fleming Photography 7

Alexis · Married on 04/15/2018

He worked really hard and had very good ideas for the photos. He really cared about getting the perfect pictures! I'd love for him to do another photo shoot for us!

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 03/24/2018

Richard was AMAZING to work with. He made things fun and there was no stress at all in the entire process. We not only used him for our wedding but also for our engagement session pictures! We will continue to use him for all services in the future!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Emily · Married on 03/09/2018

Richard Fleming is amazing. Best photography I've seen. Very professional but personable at the same time. Photos were breath taking. I'll be using him for future events!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2018

Richard was so great and I cannot recommend him enough. Initially I was going to use a friend for my photography, but he backed out a few months before the wedding and Richard was great working with us on our budget and timeline. Not only are his photos amazing, but he is just so nice and fun to be around. He made the experience that much better the day of and kept the mood fun the entire time. I just want everyone to book him because he was just so fantastic.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Emily · Married on 01/06/2018

Richard Fleming Photography blew us away!

They were so professional and wonderful to work with. They made sure we had every shot we wanted on our wedding day, and he was able to capture the love and the fairy tale day. He took pictures for the surprise proposal, engagement photos, and wedding photos. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We felt so comfortable with him which made our pictures come out even better. We received our pictures quickly and were speechless with how beautiful they turned out. He was able to take our vision and make it happen for us.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Courtney · Married on 12/30/2017

Richard is an amazing photographer! From our engagement pictures, to wedding pictures, everything was perfect. I was in love when I got my photos back, they were absolutely stunning. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. 100% the best! Thank you so much Richard for capturing all those special moments throughout our special night especially at midnight during the fireworks!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Shelley · Married on 12/16/2017

Richard is awesome! We had an engagement session with him as well before our wedding, both times he was on time and very fun to work with. He brought an assistant to the wedding (Norman) who was also great. Richard is incredibly responsive which meant a lot to me with all the wedding planning stress. Most importantly, he is an amazing photographer! We couldn't be happier with our photos. I would recommend Richard to anyone.

Bonus - His wife designed our invitation suite and is also incredibly talented!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Erin · Married on 11/18/2017

We are absolutely in love with our wedding pictures! He even had them ready for us to view within a month of our wedding! Richard was such a joy to work with and we could not be more pleased with all he has done for us.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

Richard did such an amazing job with the photography of my wedding and engagement pictures, He listened to what you wanted and made sure it was done. He organized the photo sessions the day of the wedding with ease and professionalism. He will go above and beyond to capture the best picture for your special day. I will definitely use him for the future!! Thanks Richard!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2017

I am so happy we used Richard for our wedding photos! This man truly has an amazing talent. He has been a part of my life for several years, first doing my senior pictures in high school, then our engagement photos, and then our wedding. He is so helpful with everything; all you need to do is show up and he will tell you what to do!! He knows how to loosen those up who aren’t into taking photos, and captures all the great moments as well. I will continue to use him throughout the rest of the milestones that come into our life ! Thank you so much for everything !

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Richard Fleming goes above and beyond! Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he provided so many helpful tips during our wedding planning process! Richard takes his work seriously and is extremely professional, but at the same time he makes you feel at ease and comfortable! I am lucky enough to say that my husband and I developed a great friendship with Richard in the last year having him as our photographer for such special events! Richard photographed our engagement session and wedding day, and I cannot imagine ever having a different photographer for future events. When I received my wedding photos, I was in tears with how beautiful the photos turned out. All smiles are so genuine and I am still in shock with how he was able to capture every little detail. I would highly recommend Richard Fleming for all photography needs!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/27/2017

Richard was great to work with. He was very flexible and timely with photos. He had a lot of good ideas in terms of photo ops at Club Continental because he has done many weddings there. I would definitely recommend Richard Fleming to my friends as their photographer

Sent on 12/02/2017

Beatriz · Married on 10/22/2017

Richard Fleming is always great. He is more like family than someone who just provides a service. He's got a warm personality and is someone you can work comfortably with. He's definitely our chosen family photographer for all our future special moments.

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Richard for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. We're not the greatest at taking impromptu pictures but he knew exactly what to say and do to make our pictures great for us. He is so fun to work with. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Mindy · Married on 10/20/2017

Richard was such a pleasure to work with!! He is so personable and really captured some amazing moments. He is flexible and has awesome packages for your big day! You cannot go wrong with choosing Richard and team to snap some great pictures of your wedding. We are so happy we chose him for ours!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Richard Fleming Photography 8

Jeffrey · Married on 10/15/2017

Richard was an amazing photographer to work with for our wedding photos. From initial contact with Richard all the way to receiving our wedding photos, Richard has been prompt, personable, and professional. Richard went to great lengths throughout the entire process to ensure that my wife and I were comfortable and happy with our wedding photos. Richard was even was willing to modify our package to suit our wedding budget all while providing outstanding service. Richard is able to easily and effortless communicate how the wedding process works, offer suggestions to timelines without being pushy, and provide creative ideas for different wedding shots. We appreciated Richard's idea of meeting before the wedding day to discuss how he would work and allowed us to provide our input into what we were looking for, all of which was well received by him. On the day of the wedding, Richard arrived early, listened easily to our thoughts/suggestions, and made the process easy which was huge stress relief. Richard even was able to provide us with our wedding photos earlier than quoted on the contract. If you are looking for a wedding photographer who loves what he does and who will provide you with beautiful photos and quality work, we would highly recommend Richard Fleming.

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

Richard first did me and my husbands engagement pictures in February of 2017. We have been together for 11 years and have never taken professional pictures together. We were so nervous going into the shoot but Richard made it so fun and comfortable! He then did our wedding in October and we were absolutely blown away by the pictures. Our guests raved about how sweet he was and our wedding party loved him. We laughed all day and night. Richard will be our photographer for all the years to come. He is the MAN!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Richard Fleming Photography 9

Colby · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow Richard Fleming is a true professional. He made our day soo easy, I was nervous about how we'd do with posing for pictures as I can be awkward sometimes. With him it all went so naturally and the pictures came out brilliantly. Thank you so much Richard, you came highly recommended and exceeded all expectations.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Racheal · Married on 10/01/2017

I highly recommend Richard Fleming photography he goes above and beyond for his clients ! I was a last min customer and he did everything to make it work and I’m sooo greatful ! He is super nice, funny and takes amazing photos and I’m picky ?? overall he is the absolute best ! Thanks you so much for doing all you do Richard!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2017

Richard was a fantastic photographer! We had a smaller wedding budget and he found a package that worked perfect for us. Our pictures captured all of the fun we had on our wedding day. He is a great communicator and got our photos back to us quickly. We will be using him the future and recommend him to all of our friends.

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2017

Far exceeded our expectations in every way. Highly recommend for any event.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2017

Richard was amazing!!!! Not only was he my photographer but assisted me in doing things your maid of honor would usually do. Holding your bouquet, pinning my train, and making sure each shot was perfect. I would highly recommend this photographer. He was cool, calm and collected and made sure he captured every special moment.

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • W

Wanda · Married on 07/07/2017

My wedding would of never been the same without Mr. Richard Fleming.. He's more than just a "photographer" he's has a true talent... Richard made everyone laugh and relaxed.. He became more like a friend than just a vendor.. My family will be using his talent for years to come.. Thank you

Sent on 07/19/2017

Anne · Married on 06/23/2017

Richard Fleming is an amazing photographer. I honestly can't put his work into words. He captured the moment so well. I will most definitely use him again in future events of mine and my husbands lives together.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Erin · Married on 06/08/2017

Richard Fleming, and his team, are seriously one of a kind! He was there for my husband and I from square one! He is incredibly easy to get ahold of even with his busy schedule. He answered my night before the wedding panic texts and kept everything smooth and flowing the day of. Richard and his team are very down to earth, friendly peoplewho make every step of wedding photography simple and comfortable. You can tell the passion they have for what they do. He organized everything for us and not just with the photography side of the wedding. He is an amazing wedding resource as well. I was able to book both my officiant and my DJ through Richards suggestion, whom were both phenomenal. His team has an amazing eye and creates the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen. I will forever use Richard Fleming Photography for all of my photo needs!

Sent on 06/19/2017