Richard Fleming Photography Reviews

Richard Fleming Photography 6
Richard Fleming Photography 7
  • Azure

Azure Tuten · Getting married on 12/01/2019

No Need to Look Further!!! Richard is AMAZING!!

My husband and I are so pleased with Richard's work!!! I absolutely love my wedding and engagement photos and we get so many compliments on them! He did a fantastic job! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Richard Fleming Photography 8
  • Cherity

Cherity · Married on 09/28/2019

Richard is by far one of my all time favorite photographers. His photos are gorgeous and he captured every image, angel and moment I could have wanted at my wedding. He is amazingly talented and professional. He did my engagement session as well as my wedding and I can't wait to hire him when we have little ones running around too... I give Richard 5 stars because I got everything I could have wanted out of my photographer at a price that was unbeatable!

Sent on 11/08/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica Robinson · Married on 09/07/2019

Most Wonderful Experience !!!

We had the most wonderful experience with Richard Fleming Photography. We hired Richard to photograph our engagement photos, boudoir photos and the day of for our wedding. He was absolutely professional, respectful on so many levels, very fun and comfortable to work with. We look forward to working with Richard for future photo sessions. We highly recommend Richard Fleming Photography!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Richard Fleming Photography 17
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Hunter · Married on 04/20/2019

You won't find better.

Richard is such an awesome guy. I feel like he's not only my Photographer, but a friend also. We had a vacation scheduled in Destin, and Richard made plans to visit his family so we could do our engagement photos there. My husband and I are both pretty awkward. Richard told us to just be ourselves and somehow he got the best pictures of us I've ever seen. He truly captures the feeling of the moment. I absolutely recommend Richard if you want a down to earth, likeable, super responsive, super friendly, awesome photographer who is able to capture the very best parts of your special day

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Richard Fleming Photography 18
    Richard Fleming Photography 19
    Richard Fleming Photography 20

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you so much... I love every bit of your wedding, it was magical . Perfect weather with some amazing vendors. Thank you again for trusting us to capture your wedding.
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic!

Richard is the best of the best when it comes to photographers! Not only are his photos beautiful, but he is also super knowledgeable about the wedding industry in general. He is organized, personable, and makes taking photos fun! My new husband and I could not be any happier with our experience with Richard.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Richard Fleming Photography 21
    Richard Fleming Photography 22
    Richard Fleming Photography 23
    Richard Fleming Photography 24

Robert · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent.

Richard is passionate about his work. He provides an excellent service and produces quality work. Our wedding photographs turned out great.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Richard Fleming Photography 25
    Richard Fleming Photography 26
    Richard Fleming Photography 27

Katie Frick · Married on 12/29/2018

amazing, couldn’t ask for a better photographer

we got amazing photos, he took photos that we requested and had amazing ideas. we got a lot more photos than we would expect and they all turned out great! he’s also very friendly which made the process of taking pictures easy and comfortable! i would definitely recommend him and have nothing negative or regrets about having him as our photographer

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Richard Fleming Photography 37
    Richard Fleming Photography 38

Sarah · Married on 12/27/2018

Hands down the best!

We have worked with Richard for years and are always thrilled with his work!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Jessie Lcoe · Married on 12/08/2018

AMAZING person and photographer

Richard MADE my wedding. I love every singe picture I got back! All 2600 of them!! He is very professional amd creative! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing photographer!

Richard was so great to work with! I was nervous about the pictures alongside everything else the day of and Richard made sure everything was perfect. He made the wedding so fun and I’m so thankful and blessed for his hard work. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone wanting a photographer to capture your special day.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

aww thank you so much.. you and Colten made it easy for me and it was truly magical wedding. We were blessed with no rain and love every bit of it. Thank you again for choosing RFP.
  • F

Franchesca Tubtim · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing! More than 5 stars!

While planning for our big day, it was a no-brainer that we would choose Richard Fleming to be our photographer. His work is amazing and he really went above and beyond for our wedding! He Is the perfect blend of experience, professionalism and fun. He is truly a master at his craft. Thank you, Richard!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Staci · Married on 11/10/2018

What else can you say

I loved Norman!!!
    Richard photography has done 4 out of 5 of my siblings weddings.. so needless to say when I was getting married there was only one person to call. They are all about making sure you get what you want and that your day is perfect!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding. So glad it all work out for you and Stephen and love that Norman and Susi was able to capture it all, document your love for each other and your family. Thank you again RFP.

Brooke · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn’t ask for better!

Richard was amazing to work with! So down to earth and flexible with your wedding vision. I gave him all my ideas for what I wanted photos to be and he made it happen. He has a easygoing but directive personality that made for tons and tons of great pictures! So glad he was apart of our wedding!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you again for choosing RFP. I truly had a blast. it was such a beautiful wedding and you and Marcus made it so much easier for me. it was pure magic and love every bit of it. Thank you again for choosing RFP.
  • Fallon

Fallon · Married on 10/27/2018

Best photography in all of Florida

Richard was so professional and respectful. Any different ideas I wanted to do he was completely on board. We had a lot of fun taking the photos. The wedding pictures were so beautiful I have no complaints. He even captured things that I wouldn’t have even thought to take pictures of but I am so grateful because now I can look back on those photos and remember everything. You have to hire Richard and his team so you can look back at your gorgeous photos and remember your perfect day.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Richard Fleming Photography 39
    Richard Fleming Photography 40

Richard Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Fallon and Chase.. I am truly honored I got to be a part of your wedding. It was def a magical day with some awesome people from the details to the last photo of the night, we def got tons of amazing photos. Thank you again for choosing RFP.
  • Stephenie

Stephenie · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing photographer!

I cannot begin to say how amazed I am with Richard Fleming! He went above and beyond! He was professional, calm, and fun. He has the ability to capture pure joy and memorable moments in a snap and both our engagement photos and our wedding photos turned out beautifully. He was creative and fun while maximizing his time. I love his creativity and vision that comes through from the photos. You can tell Richard loves what he does because his work and performance REFLECTS IT. Thank you for capturing the love that was shared on our special day! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Richard Fleming Photography 46
    Richard Fleming Photography 47

Maria · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Pictures

The pictures turned out wonderful. The process during the wedding was fast and fun. The entire wedding was captured perfectly.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot begin to say how pleased I am with choosing Richard Fleming for my photography. He was professional, calm and fun. He has the ability to capture pure joy and memorable moments in a snap. He was a dream to work with from beginning to end. I would highly, highly recommend Richard Fleming for true pieces of art that are going to last a lifetime and reflect the magic of love that was shared on that special day.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Richard Fleming Photography 48
    Richard Fleming Photography 49
    Richard Fleming Photography 50

Chasity · Married on 09/08/2018

Richard is amazing! I was so nervous about the pictures, but when it came to the wedding day he made me feel so comfortable! Everyone at the wedding raved about him. He took sooo many pictures and they all came out beautifully, I’m obsessed with them! He also got our photos back to us in record time, so that was really neat too! I recommend no one else but him!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Richard Fleming Photography 60
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Rivoire · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful pictures

It rained on my wedding day so the photos he did take were very important. When I got them I was amazed at how bright and beautiful the pictures were despite the gloomy sky.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Richard Fleming Photography 61
    Richard Fleming Photography 62
    Richard Fleming Photography 63
    Richard Fleming Photography 64

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Richard Fleming is amazing and went above and beyond! There's no one else I would have used!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

Richard Fleming is an AMAZING photographer! He was super helpful, resourceful, kind, and his photos were absolutely stunning! I highly recommend him and will recommend him every time!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Richard Fleming Photography 65
    Richard Fleming Photography 66
    Richard Fleming Photography 67

Johanna · Married on 06/14/2018

Richard is the best photographer. He is easy going. He give ideas to take pictures. Is responsible, funny. Excellent work. Was our best decision to select a photographer to oye wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Richard Fleming Photography 75
    Richard Fleming Photography 76
    Richard Fleming Photography 77

Kerry · Married on 05/12/2018

Loved Richard! He is an amazing photographer!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Gisselle · Married on 04/26/2018

Richard is awesome ! super profesional and fun to work. He did a great job in our engagement photoshoot and wedding picture ! Couldn't be happier with my wedding planner recommendation. He has a great price for the value of his work, is not that expensive compare to other ones. He was very flexible with time and place for our engagement photo and always answer super fast to our emails.

Ps: he was fast delivery our picture ! as a Bride we are always desperate waiting for it :D

Thanks for all !!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/19/2018

Would recommend 100 times again. Richard was absolutely amazing. He took over our wedding two months prior to our wedding on such short notice. He made things very easy in every way possible the day of. We just recently got our pictures back, and they are absolutely gorgeous. If not just his pictures, I would have him for personality and professionalism as well.

Sent on 05/17/2018