Richard Cash, Officiant Reviews

114 | Bridgewater, NJ

114 Reviews for Richard Cash, Officiant

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2011

Reverend Cash was PERFECT! My fiance and I aren't overly religious and wanted a simple but emotional ceremony and we got exactly what we wanted. Rev. Cash is so easy to talk to and takes the time to get to know you. Our ceremony flowed perfectly as Rev. Cash took us through a great rehearsal the night before. He was very professional and has a great speaking voice. So easy to correspond with and was completely organized. So happy that we found him!

Sent on 08/13/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2011

Within minutes of our first meeting, my husband and I knew that Richard was the "one". He has a way of making people feel at ease and as if you have known him for a long time. Richard asked my husband and I lots of questions about ourselves, our relationship, our interests, our goals, etc... He really wanted to get to know us and make sure that our ceremony fit us perfectly. Richard was so easy to get in contact with leading up to the wedding and worked with me to make the ceremony exactly how my husband and I envisioned it. Our ceremony was everything my husband and I had ever hoped for and more. Richard was there early the day of the wedding and took the time to go over the details of the ceremony with us and make any changes needed. He is so flexible...we decided to have Richard say our vows for us minutes before the ceremony started and it went off without a hitch. We recently received our wedding video (something I would recommend to all couples) and watching the ceremony from the perspective of the guests was amazing. I highly recommend Richard to any bride or groom out there. One thing that stood out above all the rest, was that Richard marries couples because he truly believes in marriage and love. He does not discriminate against race, religion, sexual orientation, etc... It gives me hope to know that someone like him is out there making marriage a possibility for anyone who chooses to share their life with the person they love. Thanks for everything, Richard!

Sent on 01/09/2012
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 07/04/2011

Reverend Cash did an amazing job officiating our wedding ceremony! He was amazingly personable and insightful when we met with him. He was always extremely available for any questions we had during he planning process right up until the wedding itself. We received so many compliments about how lovely the ceremony was and how wonderful Rev. Cash was himself from our friends and family. He gave us many choices for readings, prayers, etc., without ever being hardcore do this/ do that. He was timely and wonderful...I can't say enough how he helped make our wedding day so truly special and eternal.

Sent on 07/27/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2011

Richard was a joy to work with. He helped us craft the perfect ceremony for us. We had so many compliments on how personal it was and how he made people cry. He is a pro and answered any questions we had and made us feel great. I am so happy he married us and I am very thankful for all his help and guidance in the process. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/26/2011

Dana · Married on 11/06/2010

Richard was fabulous!

Sent on 11/16/2010
  • O

Christine · Married on 10/08/2010

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Richard. He performed at our recent wedding in October at Mayfair Farms. He was so easy to get along with and made our ceremony about us and included us in every step of the process. He was always reliable and responsive as well. We would highly suggest Richard to anyone looking for a personal ceremony that they will always cherish!

Sent on 12/27/2010

Dana · Married on 09/24/2010

I cannot say enough good things about Richard. From our first meeting (which we were an hour and a half late for after getting lost), he was patient, kind and enthusiastic. He didn't just hand us his information and tell us to call if we were interested, he spent two hours getting to know us, going over every step of how the ceremony would work and what our options were. When we reconnected over e-mail for our ceremony, he was helpful and attentive with our questions and concerns and spent countless hours going over our revisions with us. To say he was worth the cost is an understatement. The day of the wedding, he came and sat with each of us prior to the ceremony and reviewed all the final details and answered all of our questions. The ceremony was beautifully written and well executed. We both felt a natural level of comfort with him and everyone raved about how beautiful everything was. If you are considering him, his work speaks for itself, he is not only a professional, but an amazing person with a heart of gold.

Sent on 10/12/2010
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/27/2010

What a nice man! We adored him! We met with a couple ministers before him, and they were all either overly showy or cold and distant-like. We really wanted a spiritual, though not religious, ceremony that really captured our relationship & love…. Oh and only about 15 minutes long too! LOL Rev. Cash was perfect! He not only met with us to help us customize our ceremony, but he completely guided us through the licensure & certification process! He was a godsend. We got more compliments on our ceremony than anything else that day! So many people said it was the most moving they have ever seen. And his fee was definitely lower than others we had spoken with, and is great about returning Emails / phone calls promptly! He just really is such a pleasure to work with ~ you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

Big, huge hugs to both of you for your incredible review - you actually had me blushing. :) Seriously, though, everything you said is exactly what I strive to promote about myself. Of course, it makes my job much easier when I'm working with a terrific, loving, fun couple like you who also has a great sense of humor. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Richard

Deanna · Married on 06/05/2010

Reverand Cash performed a beautiful ceremony for us. His words were truly heartfelt. It was a day we will never forget!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Valarie · Married on 05/22/2010

Originally, we had hired another officiant a year before our wedding that we were extremely pleased with. Due to a medical emergency, he was unable to officiate for our ceremony. Normally, this would have been the cause of mountains of stress, but from the beginning, we knew we were in good hands with Reverend Cash.

Reverend Cash was able to easily take the ceremony we had written with our original officiant and make it sound seamless, like he'd known us for years. From the rehearsal to the day of the ceremony, Reverend Cash made the whole process easy, fun and relaxing. We can't thank him enough for stepping in, and feel lucky to have had such a wonderful officiant at the last minute!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Rosemary · Married on 05/15/2010

Richard was the only officiant we met with and after meeting him, there was no need to meet with another. He's positive, professional and he's someone that you genuinely feel comfortable being around. He goes out of his way to ensure your ceremony goes smoothly.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Cymbria · Married on 05/07/2010

Our original reverand had a family medical emergency and Rev. Cash stepped in, and of course I was ervous, but once we meet I was immediatly at ease. Very professional and although we didnt meet until the day before my wedding at my rehearsal, he picked up our relationship quirks and made our ceremony extra special. Thank you

Sent on 05/24/2010

Michele · Married on 09/06/2008

Rev. Cash was very friendly, helpful and upbeat! He was always quick to respond to our questions. He made our day so special with the ceremony he provided. He is honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met and I would recommend his services to anyone

Sent on 09/22/2008
  • O

Anne · Married on 10/04/2008

Our original officiant had a medical emergency a few days before our wedding (he's OK now!), so Richard Cash stepped in at the last minute. While we were a bit disappointed that our original officiant was unable to make it, Richard did a great job. The ceremony was beautiful and the guests never knew that Richard was a last minute addition.

Sent on 10/26/2008